A Trip Down Memory Lane

Story Info
3 ex-girlfriends get it on with a couple.
1.7k words
3.91
33.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers

There we were, all having a great time. We had quite the lively crowd show up for martinis this week at our condo. Three of my ex-girlfriends had made it over and they seemed to really enjoy putting me on the spot in front of my girlfriend Lisa, whom got quite kick out of it all.

Eventually the crowd thinned and all that was left were Lisa and I . . . and the three girls: Kristen, Jennifer, Cathy. They all had smiles on their faces and were staring me down, so I got the feeling this was a set up. Lucky me.

We were all sitting around in the living room, drinks in hand, and Kristen started the topic of discussion down the rabbit hole by asking Lisa if I had ever choked her.

"You mean like he was trying to kill me sort of way," Lisa replied?

"No, no. In the bedroom." Kristen looked across at the other two ex's and asked of them, "Come on. Surely he got a little wild with each of you too. No?"

"Oh yeah," both Jen and Cathy chimed in. "He's a naughty little boy in the bedroom."

"Of course he is," said Kristen. "I remember how we used to fuck. He'd have me on my side, one leg up in the air and holding me down with his knee on my other leg, pounding into me as deep as possible. Then he'd slide a hand around my neck and squeeze until I couldn't breathe anymore and I'd start to pass out. Made for one hell of an orgasm."

"Oh yes," joined in Jen. "He didn't choke me with his hands. He used his cock on me. I used to deep throat him and he'd hold my head down on his cock so I couldn't get any air. The wildest time was in the park in broad daylight. He ended up shooting his load all over my face and then we walked out that way, with his cum dripping all over me."

"Nice," said Cathy. "Wildest time we had was me giving him head in an adult theater and we had a huge crowd around us watching it happen. There where guys everywhere and they all had their cocks out stroking to the scene."

"How about you, Lisa?" asked Kristen. What's your wildest time so far?

Lisa cleared her throat, stammering a little. "Easily, it was just a few months ago when he arranged for a complete stranger to come over and fuck me silly. I was tied up and blindfolded and he made me choke on his cock and this stranger's cock. Then this guy fucked my brains out and then came on me."

"Wow," all three ex's said at once.

"Lucky you," Cathy said. "I liked giving him head in front of everyone. I wish my current boyfriend was open to that sort of thing. I miss getting nasty."

"You like all this talk about your bedroom antics, don't you honey," Lisa said to me, rubbing my hard cock through my pants in front of everyone. "I bet you'd just love to revisit all those other wild times again, wouldn't you?"

"You know it," I replied.

"Who's first?" Lisa asked all of a sudden.

At first there was silence. Then Jen piped up: "For real?"

"Yep. I'd love to see him get it on with somebody else. . . Here. Let me help."

With that, Lisa unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, fishing my now throbbing cock out of my underwear. She began stroking it and squeezing it and immediately a bit of precum leaked out and started making the head all shiny.

Lisa pointed my cock in Jen's direction and kept stroking gently. "Well?" she said.

Jen silently got off the couch and kneeled in front of me, staring at my cock and licking her lips. Lisa held my cock at the base and watched as Jen opened her mouth and slowly slid down my cock. Inch by inch disappeared into her mouth, then her throat, until her lips were resting on my pubic hair.

"Damn," was the whisper from the other three girls as they watched in disbelief.

"Holy shit," I muttered. I reached my hand down to hold her head there, but Lisa beat me to it. She had slid her hand behind Jen's head and was pressing her down even more snuggly onto my cock.

"You like that, honey?" asked Lisa of me. "Is this how you used to do it with her?" Lisa tightened her grip in Jen's hair and squeezed. Immediately Jen's eyes shot open and she looked up at Lisa.

Cathy had gotten off the couch and came over to grab Jen's arms and hold them behind Jen's back so she couldn't go anywhere. Then Kristen got up and came over to administer a loud smack on Jen's ass through her jeans.

Jen tried to yelp and her eyes got even wider from the sting of the spank. She started struggling to come off my cock to get some air but everyone held her there for a few more seconds. Then when Jen started to relax everyone let go and Lisa grabbed her hair and pulled her head off my cock. As my cock slurped out of her mouth, Jen gasped for air and she sat up.

After Jen caught her breath, she looked at Lisa and said "More." With that, Lisa pushed her head back down on my cock, pushing her all the way down again. I could feel my cock head pop past the back of her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was exquisite and I could feel my cock get even harder surrounded by Jen's throat, mouth and lips. Lisa started pulling her head up and then pushing it back down, over and over again, jacking off my cock and using Jen's talented throat and mouth to do so.

Meanwhile, Kristen and Cathy had taken off Jen's pants. Cathy used Jen's belt to tie her arms together behind her at the elbows, and Kristen was running her hands all over Jen's naked butt and hips while watching the action. Whenever Lisa would hold Jen's head down on my cock all the way, Kristen would administer a loud smack to Jen's exposed ass cheeks, making her choke on my cock a little from the surprise.

I looked down Jen's torso to see Kristen lie down between Jen's thighs and commence to eat her pussy. Somehow, my cock got even harder at the sight of this. Jen moaned as she felt Kristen begin to work her pussy over with her mouth and tongue. Cathy simultaneously smacking Jen's exposed butt cheeks taking over where Kristen had left off.

A few minutes of this was simply mind blowing. I was so turned on by this scene that I was going to blow my load if I didn't do something different. I pushed Jen onto her back and Cathy readjusted by holding Jen's wrists together above her head. Lisa straddled Jen's face in a 69 position while I spread her legs and anticipated entering her tight little pussy. Kristen spread Jen's pussy lips open for me, while Lisa reached down and grabbed my cock shaft so she could rub my cock head up and down Jen's very wet pussy. Then, with a gentle and steady pulling by Lisa's hand, I felt my cock head enter Jen's tight pussy, her walls squeezing and rubbing as I slid into her, inch by inch.

Lisa grabbed the base of my cock and pushed and pulled me in and out of Jen's sopping wet pussy as if she were fucking her with a dildo. I looked up into Lisa's eyes and we both smiled, to which Lisa said, "Fuck her hard, like you do me. Pound into her and make her cum, honey." Always the gentleman, I willingly obliged.

I put Jen's legs over my elbows and scooted up a bit closer so I could get some depth. I began sliding all the way in and all the way out a few times. Her pussy squeezed me the entire stroke in and out. Amazing. Then I started slamming, hitting bottom and making Jen cry out. Lisa sat down on her face so she could get some pussy pleasure and Kristen began playing with Lisa's large breasts and erect nipples, cupping them with her petite hands and sucking her nipples. What a sight to see as I pummeled Jen's upturned pussy.

Lisa and I were facing each other as I stroked in and out of Jen's wet pussy, and Lisa straddled her face and got licked and screamed into down there. Lisa and I looked into each other's eyes and relished our situation, smiling at one another. Leaning forward, we kissed, our tongues swirling inside each other's mouths, while Jen's tongue was darting in and out of Lisa's pussy, and my cock was plunging in and our of Jen's pussy..

Just then, Jen starting making more noise, moaning into Lisa's pussy. The deep, constant strokes of my cock were starting to have an effect on Jen, who clearly was building quickly towards an orgasm. As it began, I could feel her pussy squeezing and gripping my cock, lodged up to my balls within her.

It was too much for me. Jen's magic pussy was milking my throbbing cock as she was having her orgasm. Seeing her is so much pleasure and feeling SOOO good inside of her, combined with the unimaginable situation of fucking her with my Lisa's hand around the base of my cock, I plummeted over into and orgasmic bliss. Moaning loudly and shoving my full length deep up into Jen's pussy, my balls unloaded a huge spurt of cum.

Before my next spurt, Lisa had whipped my convulsing cock out and was stroking it to milk more of my orgasmic cum out of my shaft and all over Jen's spread pussy lips, her stomach, and her tits. The next spurt caught Cathy and Kristen in the face, as they leaned their faces into the action to get their taste, both catching some in their mouths too.

While Jen and I were subsiding from our intense orgasm, the girls took turns kissing each other so that Lisa and Jen could share in the taste of my huge load, from the lips and tongues of Kristen and Cathy.

"Don't even think for a second that that was the finale. You've got three more horny pussies waiting to be serviced by that juicy cock of yours." Lisa said to me.

"As you wish," I replied with a smile.

. . . . But that's a story to be told another day.

handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers