A Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's strange the sensations you feel during a really strong orgasm. Sometimes you can't feeling anything except the contractions and other times you feel the hair on your head stand up. Well this time I remember feeling all the wetness on my face, some of it already drying, and some of it so wet it was running down my chin. I also was feeling the wetness of my juices (I'm sure mixed with Erics) running down my leg. God what a huge turn on.

My orgasm seemed to last for minutes, and I was completely exhausted afterward. I collapsed with my butt still in the air. Eric was still in me so I thought I would keep him there as long as possible.

My friend was laid onto her back after she came so her cunt was still in front of me. We were all quiet, just breathing and recovering...I don't know how long we stayed like that...eventually Eric said he thought he could move again and offered to get us a drink. My friend and I both grunted an affirmative and he slowly pulled out and got up. I eased myself down all the way and stared into my friends twat. I felt like it was smiling at me! :)

I pulled myself forward and gave it a gentle kiss, pushed myself upward and looked my friend in the eye. "So how was I?"

I love to hear from readers! Feel free to send me your comments.

12