A Trip Opening New Doors

Story Info
They decided love is for the spouse, and sex for them.
12.2k words
4.1
68.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers

"Hey Amar! Boss has asked me to go to Bangalore for three days on an official tour yaar!"

Sneha going on tour? This was interesting! Why would boss ask a married woman to go off on her own to Bangalore for a tour? It generally didn't happen; specially not in his company.

What piqued Amar most though, was the fact that the expression on Sneha's face was rather unexpected. She wasn't worried, she looked excited instead!

"Guess what I said..." Sneha began and then paused; she broke off mid sentence as though something had suddenly occurred to her.

Amar leaned closer as he looked down at that portly face screwed up in thought behind large rimmed spectacles. He had gotten into the habit of dropping by her desk every day to spend a few moments talking to her; "Checking in for my daily attendance" he called it in jest. Work was getting gloomier each day and he found meeting her was a welcome diversion.

Amar had been fantasizing about her for a decade now. They had joined the company together as graduate engineers along with twenty others. His objects of fantasy changed every few days, but Sneha was someone he never tired of using to prep up his imaginary sex life. Something about her being a batch-mate and married to a senior in the neighboring company tickled his mind; the more obvious reason was the fact that she was one of the very few women he came across each day in his work-life. The fact that she was rather on the heavy side did not deter him either; in fact, he found plump women very sexy.

"Something wrong?"

Sneha's words startled him out of his thoughts. He had to be more careful... he couldn't afford to be caught ogling her, like he was doing now -- staring at her lips. He hoped guilt did not show in his eyes when he looked up. A brief shake was all he offered and she continued her story.

"Jeez! I hope I was not presumptuous, but you know, I was scared to travel alone. I haven't been out alone ever. So I told him that since you went so often to Bangalore, I would accompany you for three days when you leave next."

Amar's eyes lit up at this piece of news. Banished into the farthest depths, was any vestige of boredom!

He didn't want to sound too eager now and fought a successful battle to hide his excitement. Three days & two more on travel-all alone with Sneha! Now that was welcome luck! He'd exchange ten winning local lotteries for this opportunity any day!

While he strived to outwardly look as though he was giving it some careful thought, his mind frantically searched for a reason good enough to get him to Bangalore. She had to think it was preplanned.

"Yeah, I was going to go there next week," he said, "but I've got to see if I can advance that." He paused again, as though in deep thought. Just how short a wait should he gun for without sounding too eager?

"Two days from now OK with you?" he asked at last. His own mind answered --that's one day too long!

A smile broke out on Sneha's round face. All pearly teeth showing, she said "That's great! I was worried I would impose on you."

Oh! If only she did impose more! Amar wished.

"You didn't have any important plans did you?" she continued.

Amar allowed a smile. "Nothing I cannot handle. Nothing that cannot wait. It would be a pleasure to be of help to you."

Sneha looked relieved and wanted to jump into making arrangements. "We have to fill in travel plans, Right? Where do we get the forms? You must have a bunch..."

"Hey! Hang on, will you? I'll get them and we'll fill them up. There's no hurry!"

***

Lying wide eyed in bed that night, Amar could barely contain his excitement! They would be off on Monday, he thought staring up into the darkness with hands behind his head. Five full days with Sneha!

Their relationship had come a long way. He had known from the beginning that Sneha was not the run of the mill girl. Well placed sources -a close mutual friend actually- had let him know that Sneha often read those "open with care!" mails that guys gleefully sent & received. The advent of the mail-box had thrown open new doors that allowed a free and frequent exchange of pornographic material between guys given to an almost adolescent excitement of viewing erotica. For Amar, after all these years, that excitement refused to die down, being fed by the sheer variety of material available on the net. And Sneha had been in the habit of reading such mails! His friend had told him of how, after office hours, Sneha would browse through his mail-box with him standing guard outside his cabin.

Amar had tried to befriend Sneha then. But he never got anywhere significant. Over the years, her mentors had managed to fill her mind with negativity that made her view achievers like Amar with suspicion. Every thing he did well seemed to irk her for some reason and he had to carefully phrase his words to her to ensure she didn't assume wrong things. She was conditioned to believe that guys only got ahead by belittling others. "Put a man down & you look taller" seemed to be what she assumed was everybody's philosophy.

It was only over the last year that he had hit upon a means of systematically breaking down that impression she had built of him. Calculated words spoken at opportune moments had managed to change her view of him and paint him as a good hearted cherub (Amar took pride in believing he genuinely was that). It had taken a great many frank admissions and subtle manipulations to make her see that he was actually an innocent among the pack of dogs.

He had often bared himself to her inviting her sympathy. The success of his plan, constructed & modified along the way, lay in revealing a very strong moral fiber. He had to gain her confidence project that he really meant nobody any harm. Sneha was convinced finally that there was no shred of malice in him. She probably even took pride in having a 'special' relationship with him.

Amar turned to look at his wife peacefully sleeping beside him. It was not that he didn't love her. She was the love of his life. But he yearned for more. A more adventurous wife really did not qualify as better. Amar's wife, according to him, was the best. But he did rue the fact that a more open minded wife willing to experiment would have helped spice up his life more. He knew she wasn't mentally strong enough to tackle a more open approach to sex. His thankfulness to fate that got him married to his wife lay in the conviction that the possibility of finding a woman with an emancipated approach to sex while still having all of his wife's good qualities must be of the smallest probability.

But that did not mean he had to restrict himself --so long as he did not let any dallying affect his relationship with her. He found that a tall order; safeguarding his relationship with the love of his life meant that he had never ventured into any situation that had even an iota of potential to cause harm.

That brought him to this life he had built -- indulging ever so often in a world of fantasy.

The proposed trip with Sneha was a godsend. He would shore up experiences to bolster his fantasies. He had no need to safeguard against being caught blatantly ogling Sneha. Now that was one thing he had taken particular care of when at work. On this trip, being among strangers most of the time was going to allow him chances to take all sorts of liberties. He only had to be careful about ensuring he didn't spoil the relationship with Sneha. Their interactions these days were rather exciting.

Amar was ever on the lookout to enter into Sneha's personal space when around her. A casual touch, a whispered conversation with his face up close to Sneha's, breathing in deep of her scent when up close...these were highlights that gave him an almost unholy kick every time. Touching her had to be done ensuring that she never got a whiff of his intentions and he did manage to get by with enough such instances to keep him happy.

This opportunity was really a godsend.

***

The evening they had to leave, the company car picked Amar up first and proceeded to Sneha's home on the way to the railway station. They were to take the train to Kolkata, stay the night at a hotel and catch the early morning flight to Bangalore.

Sneha was standing at the gate with her husband and two small boys. Amar was well acquainted with Sneha's husband and had good conversations with him at every social gathering.

Now seeing the guy cheerfully waving them goodbye made Amar feel a bit guilty. But just for a fleeting instant.

Sneha was really excited and chattered away throughout the drive to the station. The car being big, Amar had to be content sitting a distance away on his side --but the train journey would be another thing. They were on the air conditioned chair car which had rather cramped seating. He was going to be sitting real close to her.

Further delight awaited Amar in the train; they were seated on the last row of the car. The bonus was that the third seat in their row and the three seats across the aisle were unoccupied!

The seats indeed were cramped --for Sneha. Amar, with only 120 lbs on his 5'9" frame, was comfortable enough with space to spare on his seat. But Sneha, weighing almost 140 lbs and only 5'2" tall, was squeezed into the window seat next to him.

Noting her discomfort, Amar said, "Sneha, this armrest folds back." Then pulling back the armrest between them, he said,

"Here, this will be better."

"Ah! Much better!" Sneha smiled, settling back into the seat. Amar was in bliss now; Sneha's left thigh rested along the length of his. The feeling of the two of them being wedged between the armrest on his left and the window to her right gave him a cozy feeling of togetherness. Amar was bathed in her perfume. More than her perfume, he loved to get a whiff of the natural aroma emanating from her body towards the end of a hot and sticky day at work. This tour was going to give him ample opportunity to experience that!

As they continued to talk, Sneha being a restless soul often shifted animatedly, brushing his thighs with hers every time. Amar, contrary to all his plans was surprisingly loath to initiate any other intimate contact. He had often masterfully engineered situations to place a palm on her arms or to initiate some other touch when he was in the office; but he surprisingly kept himself in check this time round.

In fact, it was Sneha who first placed her hands on his thigh when she was excitedly into discussing something. That contact seemed to break the dam and Amar was right back in original form, touching her at every opportunity.

Soon enough, he was taking rather surprising liberty with Sneha and she seemed not to notice a thing. Trips like this have a peculiar way of breaking down barriers. By and by, Amar himself forgot his engineered advances and was happily engrossed in the conversation, unaware of the increasing familiarity.

The trip was to take a little over four hours and the two fell silent after a time. They had talked about their kids, spouses, work and even on a range of random subjects. Sneha was getting sleepy and her head drooped. After catching herself falling forward a few times, she attempted to recline further in her seat sliding her bottom further out. She seemed to find this rather comfortable and settled down. The sliding forward however, had an effect of pulling up the material of her chudidar. The material trapped between her shoulder blades & the back-rest pulled at her ample breasts in front highlighting their curves. The size of her breasts was fully revealed and Amar stared at them for an instant. Being seated at the very back of the coach gave them a measure of privacy & he indulged himself in sizing up her body.

Looking down, Amar found that the hemline of her Chudidar top, which was earlier modestly placed over her knees, had ridden up to reveal the pants of the dress midway up to her thighs. Just as an up skirt sight makes a male heart race (more than a woman in a two piece bikini), the sight of her thighs, covered in material though they were, was one hell of a kick. Amar considered retracting the hem further himself for an instant, but could not bring himself to do it. He decided to stay content with drinking in the sight of Sneha in this state.

One could not expect to remain comfortable in an unnatural position for long and Sneha was soon restless. She sleepily sat up and tried hard to keep her head straight. She couldn't though and eventually her head slid sideways to rest on Amar's shoulder. Oh Bliss! Amar cautiously turned his face sideways and buried his nose into her hair. Sneha had worn her hair open today and Amar pleasured himself breathing in the aroma emanating from her.

This state of affairs didn't last long. Soon Sneha was again uncomfortable and her head resting on Amar's shoulders almost slipped forward a few times. He didn't dare hold her head --he considered it fleetingly though.

This time round though, Amar mustered enough courage to ask her something an Indian man could never think of asking another man's wife to do. It must have been the familiarity bred by being passengers on a long journey, or the unique position of seclusion they enjoyed in the coach; but Amar found the guts.

"Hey! Sleepy-head..." He roused Suzy, with a touch on her thighs.

"Hmmm?" She murmured, waking up.

"You'll never get comfortable on that seat...trust me, I have gone through this before. Want to lie down on the seat? You can put your head on my lap...I wouldn't mind"

Even as he said this, it struck him that it was she who mustn't mind! But the words were spoken.

Sneha looked at him bleary eyed and Amar held his breath. Thankfully, she cast a sleepy glance around and seemingly satisfied with the privacy, said "'K..." and made to lie down immediately.

"Just a sec," Amar said, hurriedly stopping her and getting up from his seat. He folded back the arm-rest to his left and seated himself on the third seat from the window.

"Here" he said motioning Sneha to lie down. Having more space, Sneha made herself comfortable on the two seats and let her head rest on Amar's thigh. She lay on her side, facing the front & folded her knees, tucking her ankles between her bottom & the window.

She was soon asleep & Amar wide awake! Here was the object of his most enduring fantasies lying down with her head on his lap. It sure beat anything he had experienced with her to date.

Soon he had a problem. He had no place to rest his right hand. The backrest was too high and the arm-rest folded up. With the pain increasing in his raised hand, Amar gave up and folding his arm, he let the palm rest on Sneha's Shoulder. She thankfully slept on, not feeling his arm resting on her from shoulder to her elbow.

Amar settled down again, his pleasure taken up another notch! This was turning out real good.

It got better.

Having lain on her side for a time, Sneha eventually seemed to try and get herself more comfortable and in the process she had ended up with her torso facing somewhat upwards. She raised her knee in her sleep and propped it up on the arm-rest by the window. Now her hemline fell away from her knees revealing the full length of her thighs and even the material bunched at her groin. Amar immediately looked around, fearing she may look indecent to others and thinking he must re-arrange her clothes. They remained un-noticed however and he let her be.

He was seeing more than he had ever done of Sneha and didn't want to lose the opportunity. He was sure now that he would not sleep for the remainder of the journey.

He still had a problem however. His right hand was again in the air! With more confidence this time round, Amar slowly reached forward with his arm bent and placed it gently just below Sneha's breasts on her torso, taking care to ensure she was not uncomfortable. He was half hugging her supine form now. Seeing no adverse reaction, he relaxed and went about thoroughly scanning her body from foot to head.

When he reached her face, he found she was smiling contentedly in her sleep.

He gazed long at her face --her lips, her eyes, her neck, and wondered how it would feel to kiss her there. A fleeting vision of his penis resting on those lips crossed his mind heightening the pleasure he was getting out of this situation. He set his mind to recording all these feelings. They would soon come in handy!

Amar eventually dozed off after all. When he awoke, he found his left palm cupping Sneha's head even as she continued to sleep. In fact, he found he had been gently caressing her hair. With a smile on his face, he continued it for a time savoring the feeling of closeness. He found he had a hard-on now, but luckily had come prepared for this. He figured a thick and tight pair of jeans with sport shorts inside was good enough to hide any such situation.

When they neared their first destination, Sneha awoke. She seemed disoriented at first, and then a smile broke out on her face as she looked up at Amar. Sitting up, she first re-arranged her hair, then her disheveled clothes.

"Ah! I had a good nap. Thank you Amar!" she said.

"Good to get a rest whenever you can on a trip you know," Amar offered in the manner of a teacher instructing his student. Sneha gave him another of her high voltage smiles and looked out the window. Amar stood up, stretched, and replacing the armrest after the second seat, squeezed back again beside Sneha.

"We are nearing Kolkata," Sneha said as she peered out the window, "What's next?"

"There'll be a company car waiting for us beside the platform with our names pasted on a board. We locate it and take the ride to the Hotel for the night."

"How far is the Hotel from the Airport?"

"That is the problem with going to Bangalore you know, the Hotel is almost an hour's drive early in the morning & the flight takes off six in the morning. That means we have to be at the airport by five or before and so leave the hotel by four. Getting up at half past three is the most difficult part."

"God! 3.30 In the morning? That's going to be tough. Hey! We've reached!"

Amar, the gentleman he was, picked up Sneha's suitcase, his own and his laptop. He escorted Sneha to the door.

They made their way through the huge crowd at Howrah station. Sneha ensured she stuck close to Amar.

It was Sneha who spotted their names on the board of a private Taxi and they got in to make the half hour journey to the hotel. Amar had been there many a time and they had no problems checking in.

A hotel employee carried their luggage and escorted them to the elevator. On the way, Sneha leaned close to Amar & whispered, "Hey Amar, come with me to my room till the guy leaves na?"

"Sure" he whispered back.

Their rooms were on the 3rd floor and reaching there, Amar accompanied Sneha and the hotel boy to her room and directed the fellow to carry his luggage to his room and bring back the key to him.

Amar walked back into Sneha's room. She was taking in the opulence of the room with a fascinated look.

"Wow! We really get to travel grand eh? Are all hotels you stay in like this?"

"Pretty much. The ones in the metros are generally better. It's very important to check the bathroom you see."

They moved to the Bathroom and found it quite well appointed. It had a Tub!

"Ah! That's rare...we generally don't get tubs. I hope my room has one too; sometimes only a few rooms in the hotel have tubs and you get one if lucky"

"Hmm... Lucky me then! I surely could do with a hot dip in the tub!" Sneha said.

The hotel boy returned with Amar's key and Amar tipped him at the door, while Sneha watched him deal with the guy.

When they went back into the room, Sneha sat down on the bed and squealed gleefully at the softness of the mattress. "I guess you would feel like a king in these...only problem being that you would not have servants take care of your needs"

peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers