A Trip to a Clothing Optional Beach

Story Info
Fun beach day femdom story.
888 words
3.63
26.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large rowing boat approached the shore. It had been rowed from the yacht in the distance. 8 large males glistening with sweat manning the oars. In the centre of the row boat sat what looked like a lady pirate administering a riding crop to the rowers. In front of her a smaller male obviously sitting on the floor of the boat was fanning the lady as she exerted herself with her crop. As the boat approached the beach the figures loomed large. Very soon everyone on the beach was watching.

The boat reached the shallows and grounded. The 8 large males jumped out. 8 large naked males, naked except for some sort of device around their sex organs. They took the front of the boat and dragged it further up the sand. They then went back to the boat and extracted a carrying litter and positioned it on their shoulders. On top of the litter was some sort of throne like seat and in front of the seat a treasure chest. The pirate lady stepped up onto the litter from the boat as the men took the strain. She then gave her order with her crop and they started to carry her onto the beach. The smaller male jumped out of the boat in a hurry and followed with the fan. It was evident that he too was wearing something on his sex and also a length of strap attached to his balls lead to the lady pirate's grasp.

The cavalcade found a nice spot of sand in the middle of the beach and set down the litter facing the sea. This beach was a clothing optional beach so her almost naked slaves shouldn't cause any problems. Like any beach, people like to promenade along the beach. In this case fueled by intrigue over the pirate lady and her entourage, pretty much everyone wanted to get a closer look.

A young couple in their early 20s approached, both slender, in good shaped and naked approached.

"Good morning." they chirped as their eyes scanned the devices on the men's cocks. They were quite small devices padlocked in position.

"Dont these devices, sort of restrict your guys' from their umm natural function?" the young lady asked.

"Oh yes, that is their exact purpose my dear."

"Dont they hurt the guys wearing them? What if they get all hard?" she asked.

Something caught the eye of both ladies. Her boyfriend was getting hard as they spoke. He tried to stop it, but the surreal conversation, the locked cages on these big males was all too much.

"The devices stop them getting hard my dear. No more erections while they are locked. I have the keys and I decide when or if they will have an erection." she replied.

The girl's boyfriend was now fully erect.

"It looks like your slave boy could do with a chastity cage right now." she added.

"Oh I am sorry about his lack of control. James, can't you control yourself? you're embarrassing me." the girl said.

"I tried but I can't" he mumbled apologetically.

"Well my dears, please take a small gift from Ms Cleo." With that she took out of her treasure chest a small chastity device similar to the one's the men are wearing. She gave them a tube of lube too. "Please this is yours now. Put this on your slave boy. Let's get rid of that arrogant hardening."

The couple took the items, struggled a bit at first but soon mastered the item. There was a click of a padlock and the boyfriend was locked.

Ms Cleo handed her the key on a chain. She placed it around her neck.

"Thank you very much Ms Cleo, you are most kind." she said with cheer.

The couple hung around for a while as the girl chatted to Ms Cleo.

Finally the girl and her newly caged slave-boy went on their way.

Events like this took place all day. Women of all different ages with their men. The women chatting, the men getting aroused and subsequently caged. Some women were even with small groups of men, these women left Ms Cleo's company with a set of keys on her chain.

Single guys also approached occasionally. Ms Cleo tended to take a different approach with them. As they became aroused during conversation she would turn strict. "How dare you display your penis ready for sex to me. We are conversing. Where is your civility? I am not intending sex with you, how dare you try with me. "

She would then hand them a device and lube, "please if you have any respect at all, put this on." Without fail the men would fit the devices, in a mix of shock and embarrassment at how she had taken their arousal.

"Click" the padlock would go.

On leaving the conversation, the guys would ask "how or when do i get the key for this?"

"hmm" she looked them in the eyes. "You don't".

The guys would then check out the 8 big males with her and very slowly start to walk off down the beach as their predicament was sinking in.

All in all, Ms Cleo gave out 50 chastity devices that day before heading back into the row boat and heading to her yacht.