A Trip To England Ch. 03

Story Info
Two friends take a trip to meet a third.
2k words
4
8.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several hours and one pissed off flight attendant who never took her eyes off them, Mary and Randy arrived in misty London severely jet lagged and very excited. They made there way through the dark streets of London by taxi to their hotel where they would be staying.

"So are you going to call him?" Randy asked as they settled into their room. Mary was sitting, tense and nervous on the bed. It was suddenly very real and true that she had just crossed the Atlantic to meet this net friend she had been longing to meet and bed for the past half-year.

Steeling herself she reached for the room phone and dialed in the number she had long since memorized and waited 10 agonizing seconds before a silky British voice she recognized from many mic sessions came on.

"'Ello?"

Randy almost burst out laughing watching her swallow a lump in her throat before saying "hey, Sean. It's Mary. We're in London."

"That's great," he said in excitement. "Can't wait to see you and this bloke of yours." There was a slight pause before he added "though I hope to have sometime to talk to you by myself." His voice was dripping with sex and suggestion and Mary suddenly felt like she was too.

Picturing those perfect full lips off his on the other end, now so close, she replied, "you know if just talking to me all you wanted to do I should have stayed in Toronto."

"Oh you know what I want to do to you," he said. That sexy accent of his breathing into her ear. "It's going to be all I can do to say hello before I get a cock in you."

Mary laughed but was turned on nonetheless. "When can you come over here?"

"I can be there tonight. You at the address you gave me earlier?" Sean asked.

"That's the one, see you when you get here," Mary said, hanging up after Sean said goodbye.

"So he's coming?" Randy asked when Mary hung up.

"Yep!" Mary was excited and a little nervous but mostly just excited. She had been waiting a long time to meet Sean. Her pussy was already getting wet from just knowing that soon she would meet her British guy, talk to him and finally be able to touch him.

Randy smiled and nodded. "Cool! Then I'll be getting out of your hair." Randy got up and started heading for the door.

"You know you don't have to leave..." Mary said. They had agreed that the first time Mary met Sean, Randy would give them their space so their first meeting didn't have to have a third wheel. Both of them knew deep down that probably before the visit was over all three of them might be together but they hadn't talked about it.

"Hey, don't worry," he said. "I brought you hear so you could finally be with this guy your so crazy about. Have fun and I'll be back later." He leaned down and kissed Mary on the forehead before winking and heading out the door.

Mary was surprised by how different time was in London. On this side of the Atlantic an hour seemed to pass for every minute that would pass in Toronto. How else could you explain how time was crawling by as she waited for Sean to show up? There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to show but just when, when, when!

Suddenly a million years later a knock came at the door. Mary's heart was pounding in her chest but she doubted she had ever felt as horny as she did right now, all time she had been waiting memories off all the talks they had ran through her mind. The way he could make her cum so hard her eyes rolled back in her head. That time he had made her cum four times from just him talking to her.

She opened the door and there he was. He was about five inches taller then her with short brown hair. Most people would call him doughy but that didn't matter to her, right now he was the sexiest thing on two legs. She thought she could actually hear her pussy purr to see him.

"'Ow you doin'?" He said, deliberately thickening his accent for her. She laughed and invited him in.

It was amazingly easy talking to him. They shared so many of the same interests they talk for two hours like they were old friends. The exchanges they had over msn became so easy in real life it amazed both of them. Sean had been a little nervous and more then a little excited about finally meeting Mary. Remembering all the times she had gotten him off and he her had kept him hard all the way to the hotel. They both sat on the bed and became quiet suddenly.

Sean asked when Randy was coming back. Sean would admit he was a little jealous. It was just his personality. He was very greedy and liked to keep things for himself.

"Not for hours I think," Mary replied, looking into his eyes. She felt like he was ripping her clothes off his just his gaze. Her nipples tingled and hardened under her top, poking through the fabric. With a smile Sean reached over and ran his fingers over first one and then the other, lightly pinching them through the shirt.

"You're looking a little nippy there, Mary," Sean breathed in that voice that went straight from her ears to her pussy. "I've been wanting to get my lips around your nipples ever since we started talking. I've wanted to suck on them until they were so hard they hurt, my fingers twisting them, like you were a whore..."

At the word whore Mary nearly came on the spot. As it was she was already breathing heavy and pushing her chest into his hands, both of them now massaging her breasts through her shirt before reaching under.

"Tonight I am your whore. Fuck me like one. I want that cock of yours pounding me so hard that I scream for more," Mary breathed. At her words the look in his eyes totally changed. Before they were just glazed with lust but now they hardened, commanding. Demanding things of her she want sure what.

"Take off your clothes," he said. His voice was unlike anything she had heard from him before. There was no argument in that voice. Slowly Mary started to take off her clothes, standing up and doing a slow strip for him, showing Sean that she hadn't bothered to wear underwear her light brown skin lighted by the desk lamp moved with an unheard beat as the shirt dropped to the floor, soon to be joined by her pants. She turned her back to him and slowly lowered them bending over and keeping her legs straight as she did. The full moist lips of her pussy peek from between her full thighs.

"Now," he said, getting to his feet. "Get on your knees and take my cock out."

With her dewy lips parted and looking into his eyes, she sank to her knees and slowly undid his pants, pulling them down. His thick hard cock was straining against the cloth of his boxers, a wet patch at where the head from escaped precum.

She slowly peeled away the boxers and his cock swayed a little forward. It was so hard it was almost pointing straight up to his chin, the head glistening with his juice, the precursor of what was to come.

"Suck that cock like the slut you are. You're my whore tonight. I want you take it so deep you almost choke on it, till I cum, pouring it down your throat."

With a groan, Mary took him into her mouth, running her tongue around the head, luxuriating in the taste and smell of his musk. One hand stroked his shaft in slow smooth strokes, tracing her nails along all the little veins that were pulsing along it. Her other hand palmed his nuts, rolling them lightly. She started bobbing her head along the seven inches of his cock, indeed deep throating it like a pro. Looking up she looked eyes with his. He was saying things like "suck on it, slut, stroke me off until I sum all over your face and tits." Her hands left him and went to her own wet and aching pussy, driving two fingers of one hand while the other pinched one nipple then the other.

Sean started to shiver and hissed though pre-orgasmic clenched teeth. "Don't cum before I get a chance to suck on that pussy of yours I want all those juices in my tongue." With these words he bucked his hips, driving his cock down her throat and came buckets, the creamy jizz pouring down her throat. She swallowed what she could be dribbles still escaped and ran down her chin, landing on her tits in spots of white.

Sean took off the rest of his clothes and ordered her onto the bed, too spread her legs as wide as they could go. Mary did as she was told, her thighs spread wide so Sean could see all the leaking pussy juice running in rivers across her puffy and red lips, down into the valley of her ass.

That's where Sean started.

His tongue wormed its way between her ass cheeks, catching all the escaping drops. The tip of his tongue laved around her asshole making her moan and writhe on the bed, pushing her hips towards him. He snaked his tongue along the path from her nether hold to her sweet and soaked pussy, running his tongue around the outside of it, making her go crazy, begging him to please stick his tongue into her cunt and fuck her with it. He teasingly kept going around before suddenly stabbing his tongue in. Mary's back arched off the bed when the hot, wet mass invaded her body, licking inside of her.

He eventually left her hole and wound his way up to her clit, flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Playing with the engorged bundle of nerves made Mary scream, being almost too sensitive to take it. When he pulled it into his mouth and sucked on it her hips started to shudder and buck under his mouth. He took a finger and slipped into her pussy before quickly taking it out and gently sliding it into her ass, feeling her anal ring clench down on it. He opened his mouth wide and covered her whole pussy, sucking hard and lashing her clit. Mary came hard and long, screaming in pleasure as she came a flood into his mouth.

Sean didn't give her time to recover as he climbed on top of her and pressed his newly hard cock into her. "Now I'm going to fuck you, how hard do you want this cock pounding into your pussy?"

"I want it as fucking hard as you can give it! Make me take it all the way like a pro. I want you fucking cock so deep I can feel it in my throat." Mary panted as he planted his cock all the way into her hard on the first stroke

Mary groaned deep and begged him to fuck her. Sean started hammering into her drenched pussy. The tight little hole sucking his in on every down stroke, her hips bucking up to meet his. Their hips made loud slapping sounds in the room. Hard cock in wet pussy making noises between their bodies

Sean never stopped talking as he rode her saying all the nasty things he said over msn, calling her a slut and a whore and how she must love his cock his moan like that. Mary's second orgasm was just blossoming when the door opened and Randy walked in.