A Trip to England to Meet Him

Story Info
They take each other on a trip to remember.
5.8k words
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk up the winding stairs of the hotel to find your room, you left it unlocked, I enter. You are laying on the bed, asleep, or so I think. You knew I was going to come, so you are naked and waiting. I come up to you, with very little on myself, and start to hold you and then touch every part of you. I begin to hold your cock, then the balls and then, I lean down and kiss the head of the cock. It comes to life, starts to bob around. You still appear to be asleep. I then take you in my mouth little by little, teasing you with my tongue and then I take you all in.

You can't keep pretending, you are awake and ready for more. I continue my assault on your cock as you fondle my breasts, taking the nipple between your finger and thumb with just the right pressure. I let out a sigh of ecstasy by your touch. You continue to fondle me as I position myself over your cock and slowly let you enter me. We continue to rock in even thrusts until you can't take much more and you pull me under your body and start thrusting, harder and harder - and then it hits and we cum, over and over. We lay together, just holding each other, eventually starting all over again, only this time it's you starting to take me, slowly and ravenously.

You begin to explore my body, with a feather like touch you start at my neck, that sensitive spot at the back of my neck. As you work your hands and lips down, your tongue darts out to tease me. You reach my tits and linger with your tongue and lips enjoying the excitement you have given them. You ease down my belly and go to my inner thighs. Taking deep breaths, you blow on my pussy, just letting it get ready for your assault. You feel for my clit, just barely brushing it with the tip of your finger, I let out a sigh.

You continue down my legs - massaging them every once in a while returning to that one spot, to make sure "I am paying attention" you say. I am burning with desire for you, I beg you to take me, but you won't - you want to enjoy teasing me. Slowly you reach up and take my clit between your thumb and finger, squeezing it just right and then you stop to go back to my tits to suck on them for a while. While you suck on my tits, you leave your fingers at my entrance and lightly brush them around my lips, teasingly entering my pussy a knuckle at a time. Then 1 finger goes in, I buck my hips forward begging for more. You add another finger and start to rub my clit again.

I lay there moaning and writhing in ecstasy and you take your time sucking and finger fucking me, as you put a third finger in and start pounding into me and I cum all over your hands. You chuckle and go down to my pussy with your mouth, you find my clit with your tongue, closing your lips around it and sucking on it, I groan. You start to fuck me with your tongue, sucking at my clit and lips to intensify the feeling, as your fingers and hands roam over my hips to my ass. I notice that you are rock hard and I want to take your cock in my mouth, so we position ourselves and I take you in my mouth as you finish off my clit to an awesome orgasm. You haven't cum yet, so I continue to lick and suck at your cock and balls, nipping at the head a little. I start to deep throat your cock until it spasms and shoots down my throat. We are tired and sweaty - you suggest a shower.

Since we are too tired, we sleep the rest of the night together, playing lightly with each other during the night. You get up while I sleep and call for room service. It's Saturday morning - we can stay in a while longer - when room service gets there, you wake me up by kissing me lightly on my lips and work your hands down my body to tease me ever so slightly. We begin to eat and talk about what to do with the day. Since you have been in town longer than I, you volunteer to take me to some historical sights. You have a car and we decide to do the "touristy" thing.

After I go back to my room to shower and change we meet downstairs and leave on our excursion. As you drive through town and to the outskirts towards Oxford (mind you I have no clue what is around so we could be driving in circles) I begin to test your body's reaction to my touch, by kissing your neck and then I let my hand drop to your lap, you are narrating the sites the entire time. I try to get you to lose your concentration so I pick up the pace of my teasing. I begin to unbutton your shirt to get a better look at you, and then I start to undo your belt and pants, to reveal your true state of arousal. As you continue to try to narrate the tour, I go down on your semi-hard cock and it snaps to full attention. Not wanting to get in an accident, you pull off to the side of the road, letting me finish you off by sucking and licking your cock and balls, bringing your cock to the edge and letting it stand there waiting for me to take it all in and let you cum in my mouth.

You moan and sigh and then you smile, saying "Can I continue on the tour?"

I just giggle and say "Yes, for now"

You continue down the road and we come to a pub, "Are you hungry?" you asked, I give you this look and then you say "FOR FOOD!!"

"Sure, why don't we get a few pints and food," I say as I grin at you. We go in the pub and it's empty, only the barkeep is there. He gets us the round of drinks and we sit and talk about the area and the pub. There is a dart board, we play a round, and start a friendly wager. We leave the pub after eating, drinking and playing darts with you the winner of the games, you tell me "I will collect tonight." Before getting in the car, you lean me back against the car and start to kiss me and fondle my breasts, then my ass then you test the waters with a finger then 2. Leaving me on the edge and very wet, you say, "OK, lets finish this tour, I want more of that later." I am filled with lust and so horny I want to jump your bones, but you remind me that it's your turn to be in control.

We get back to the hotel and decide on dinner in, but we must get it from the pub. Fruit, chips (yes chips not fries), sandwiches and some beer from the liquor store should suffice for the night. We go up to my room and lay out the spread. As we enter my room you begin to kiss my neck and whisper, "you aren't starving for food right away are you?" I close and lock the door and put the packages down and tell you to get the food out, I need to clean up before we "eat."

As you go in the living area, I go to the bathroom leaving the door ajar as an invitation. I decide to take a shower, after all we were in the country all day, and you then decide to join me. Standing behind me, as I am just letting the water cascade over my body, you reach around the front of my body and start to lather my tits, slowly surrounding my nipples tweaking them and making them stand out. You proceed down my body, over my hips to my thighs, back up to my pussy, letting your "fingers do the walking." I turn around and we kiss passionately then you let me wash you down and UP. My hands get to your cock and stroke it lightly with my soapy hands building to an even rhythm, all the while you are sucking and playing with my tits.

Soon we are in the throws of desire as you bend me over and enter me from the rear, playing with my nipples, first lightly caressing them, tracing your fingers lightly over the bud of my nipple then squeezing with your thumb and finger. Your other hand is finding my clit and working it in rhythm with your thrusts as you explode in my pussy and I reach my orgasm, we rest there in each other's arms, letting the shower rejuvenate us enough to dry off and go eat dinner. Searching the TV while eating we find a pay-per-view movie, and get enthralled by exploits on the TV. You want to rest, you have had an exciting day and don't think you could do me justice, so I play with you.

Kissing the head of your cock and working my way down your shaft to your balls, taking them in my mouth and sucking them, you start to stiffen, but I won't give it up that quickly. Continuing to suck and lick you up and down, I take you all in my mouth and start sucking harder and more deliberately on the head of your cock. Laying you down on the bed, I straddle you and position the head of your cock in my pussy, taking you in inch by inch. Finally, you are all in and I slowly rock back and forth, moving you in and out of my cunt to bring me to the brink of another orgasm, shuttering as the feeling overtakes me and start pounding down on your shaft bring you to another orgasm. We lay there spent - tired and totally satiated - to sleep in each other's arms, tomorrow is another day.

It's back to work for you, but I am still on break, so I plan to take the day to gather my strength and do a little sight seeing of the local town on my own. As you get out of bed to take a shower (alone you tell me), we agree to meet for lunch at the local pub. I go about straightening up a little and decide to "bother you" in the shower, just to wash your back and to hold you, I let you know I will miss you for the rest of the day until lunchtime. Off you go to your room to get clean clothes on and I get myself ready to go out "venturing."

New additions (male perspective):

I went back to my room to get ready for work. God I was tired. "She certainly kept me going. And was she good" I was thinking as I walked into my room. I took a nice warm shower and enjoyed the warm water all over my body. I was tired, but I had to admit, I was feeling real good. After I dressed I went down to the lobby to get some breakfast. I had just sat down after going through the buffet and she walked in. It appeared Linda had showered as well and was looking good. She had changed, dressed actually, into a pair of shorts and a tank top.

The tank top though was being stress tested trying to hold her ample breasts back from escaping. As she walked over to me just about every head, okay, every male head, had to turn to watch. She was a sight, especially with her nipples making little tents on the front of her tank top. To really set it off she had worn a yellow top and I don't think a bra. Her nipples were very visible and she seemed to enjoy the attention. "Time for breakfast before starting the day?" Linda asked. "Yeah I've got to rebuild my strength for the day" I replied. "And for the night" she winked.

We chatted about what she planning for the day. She was going to do the touristy thing today, since it was Sunday. I had to go into work to get ready for the next weeks training class. We had several PC's to build and class material to load and test. We talked about meeting for lunch around 1:00. Linda was going to pick me up and said lunch would be on her. With an offer like that who could refuse. So we parted company and I went to work. The morning went by pretty quick. The work was easy and things were going really well. Before I knew it, it was almost 1:00 and Linda was outside waiting to pick me up. I looked around at what needed to be done and realized I was almost done.

I needed an additional hour and I'd be done. No one showed up to help so I was pretty surprised I was so close to being done. I went outside to talk to Linda and told her I needed about an hour to get it all done and then I'd be done for the day. "Why not come inside out of the heat and keep me company" I asked. "Sounds good to me. Let me park the car and I'll be right with you" she replied. I walked back to the door and waited for her to park. After a while she came walking up and had a basket with her. "I told you lunch was on me, remember? I'm kind of hungry and it's hot outside so let's have our lunch inside while you finish work. Sound ok?" she inquired. "Sounds like a deal to me" I replied as I opened the doors and lead the way in.

I cleared a section of desk for Linda to setup lunch and then went back to setting up the remaining PC's. I only had two to complete and they went pretty quick. I got lost in the process and forgot about Linda being there until I was almost done, and she walked up behind me. Her aroma was enticing. I remember the movie The Scent of a Woman, and thought if they only knew how true that was. Mixed in with her perfume was a musky scent that was beginning to get to me. My cock began to stir as I began to remember the previous day and evening.

"Aren't you going to hit Enter?" Linda asked, and brought me back to reality. "You've been sitting there for a good minute or two with a far off look in your eyes. The PC's waiting for a response." I looked at the screen and realized she was right. All I had to do was hit enter and my job was done. "Here, let me do that for you. Poor baby must still be pretty tired" Linda teased as she leaned over me and hit the enter key. As she leaned over she gave me a great view of her beautiful breasts. And she wasn't wearing a bra this time. "See anything you like" she purred as she hung over me.

Without saying a word I began to massage her breasts and pull her tank top up. Her breasts were large and surprisingly firm. Most women of her size had soft, droopy breasts. Not Linda's. They were firm and stood up beautifully on her. She had large rose-colored nipples that just begged to be sucked. So I obliged. I brought her tank top over her right breast and played with her nipple with my fingers. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. Now that her nipple was hard and swollen I guided it into my mouth, enjoying the taste and texture. I loved to slowly suck on her nipple.

Applying more pressure each time. Just when she though I was about to let loose of her nipple I would give it an extra long suck and then flick my tongue over the very tip of it, causing her to shudder. Linda had spun my chair around and grabbed the back of the chair. She had sat down on my lap and pulled her tank top off, exposing both of her luscious breasts. I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off of them. I was like a man possessed. I was alternately licking and sucking one breast while kneading the other with my hand. Linda had her eyes close was rocking back and forth on my lap. Her breathing had grown shallow and quick and I knew she was coming up to one heck of an orgasm. Her head went back and she tensed up. Her hips came forward and ground into my cock, which by the way was as stiff as I've ever had it, and she started coming. And coming. She had three orgasms in a row and finally pulled my face from her breasts. "Enough!" she shouted. "My breasts can only take so much and besides, my pussy's getting jealous," she laughed as she wrapped her arms around my head and pressed her chest to the side of my head.

"Sorry about that" was all I could say. "Don't be sorry" was her reply, "it was great. I've never had such an intense orgasm from my breasts. You never touched my pussy, or my clit and yet I had an explosive orgasm. You have one talented tongue and hands."

"I aim to please" I said as she stood up. "Let's have some lunch" Linda said as she walked to the front of the class where the lunch was laid out. "Aren't you going to put your top back on" I asked.

"No. I like walking around like this and I like your attention. I want you to see what you can play with whenever you want. Anytime, anyplace. All you have to do is reach out and they're available" she stated matter-of-factly. "Now that's a deal I can live with and enjoy" I responded. Watching her breasts sway from side to side was a beautiful site. I enjoyed watching how they moved when she moved, how they changed shape as she pressed them against something or let them hand down when she leaned over something. "Sloppy" she said after she had dribbled some salad on them.

"You sit right there buster. I can take care of this little mess all by myself" was her response as I began to get up and was going to 'clean-up'. With that she placed a hand under each breast and brought them to her mouth. She began by sucking off the bigger the pieces of salad and then licked off the dressing. My cock was rock hard now. "Like the little show?" she teased. "I'm jealous. I wanted to do that" I replied. "Not to worry, there will be time. Plenty of time" she coyly said as she continued licking her breasts and then popped a nipple into her mouth. As she was sucking on her nipple she pulled her breast away. She had her nipple stretched out long and thin. "I love doing that" she said as she noticed me staring, "It makes my pussy so wet and my clit so sensitive."

(Changed to woman's perspective)

As you get up from your seat, you move closer to me and push me back so that you can remove what's left of my clothes. Massaging my legs as you work your way up the calf to the thighs and then that special spot, but wait - you didn't stop, "Hey you missed something, " I moan as you continue up my body. Of course you ignore me, continue working, almost kneading, my body making me tingle with excitement and anticipation of what is to cum. Since we are too lost in the moment, we don't hear the door open or notice the woman, you know the one that was to help you with the computers, standing in the doorway watching. She's quietly standing there as you continue making me melt in your arms.

We start to kiss and fondle and grope each other, I bend down trying to take your clothes off, undoing your belt, unbuttoning your shirt and nipping at your nipples while I push the shirt off your body. You are undoing your pants as I bend down to push them off of you. I push you down on the table and start massaging every part of your body from the neck, down your chest to your stomach, the whole time trailing my hands with kisses and licking you. I get to your crotch and notice your pole is there waiting as if it needs a flag to wave. I kiss your cock giving it an extra lick and continue down your legs, nuzzling your balls, massaging and kissing your thighs, calves and feet, I then work my way back up your body.

As I get to your cock again, I stay a little longer this time, giving it an oral exam. Licking and sucking on it, twirling my tongue around the head as I massage your balls, just then we both hear "Oh, god..." and look in the direction of the door and see Mona almost naked and fingering her clit. Embarrassed but not deterred I continue on with my sucking and licking as you have manipulated us into a "69" position and started tonguing my clit. You would tease my clit with your tongue, then slip your tongue deep into my pussy. Pulling it forward and up over my clit again. You'd take my outer pussy lips in your mouth and suck on them, pulling them out. You'd quickly release them and dive into my wet pussy, enjoying the scent and taste. Licking it up and getting it all over your face. I'd start cuming soon, you wouldn't hold back, you'd go for my clit and tease it so much that my orgasm would build and I'd tense up and then start cuming, and cuming.

As you lap up my juices, I am sucking you down, deeper into my mouth and licking every inch of your wonderful cock. Still massaging and licking your balls, I continue giving you a massive blowjob. As you continue to lick my pussy, you begin to finger fuck Mona as she decided to try to join the mix, now that she's naked - her boobs an ample 40DD, swaying over to you so that you can start fingering and palming her nipples. I have started to increase my speed on your cock and can feel your cock getting harder and longer, ready to blow. You are having a hard time concentrating with 2 women, but you are managing to excite Mona further with your deft hands on her tits and her pussy all the while keeping me on the edge with your tongue in my pussy. Just as you are about to shoot your load down my throat, you pick up the pace on my pussy and Mona's about ready to cum with your fingers working her clit in rhythm with your fingers on her nipples. I take a long deep stroke down on your cock sucking on it as I go down and then you erupt with such a load of cum, I swallow it all down and then I cum on your face as Mona came all over your hand.

12