A Trip To Lexaughtor Ch. 01

Story Info
Joss takes a trip to an alien strip club.
3.8k words
4.52
23k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
822 Followers

Note: You may remember a story similar to this one not too long ago. It was by me, and I had it taken down. I apologize for that. Here is a modified version of that same story.

----

The Lexaught lied on her bed, covered only in silky white sheets, leaving her maroon nipples and hairless pussy in plain view. Lexaughts were similar in appearance to humans, but yet different enough to be exotic. Instead of hair on their head, Lexaughts had fleshy, prehensile tendrils. In fact, no hair ever grew on their bodies. Skin colors varied from deep red to blue and their eyes were yellow instead of white. This particular Lexaught, whose name was Tarrack, was hot pink with large breasts and rounded hips.

Tarrack's head tendrils splayed out across the pillows on the bed while she relaxed. She reached up to play with her nipple, which was hardening from her touch. Her other hand started to drift below her waist before she was interrupted by another Lexaught. She had blue skin, and a white bikini with thong bottoms.

"Ashrack, what are you doing here?" Tarrack asked. She made no movement to cover her nudity and continued to play with herself.

Ashrack undid her top to reveal her lavender nipples. "Looks like I'm doing you."

Tarrack exposed her teeth in a smile while the other alien climbed on top of her. Ashrack trailed kisses down her pink body until she reached between her legs. They locked eyes for a fraction of a second before Ashrack's mouth made contact. Tarrack tilted her head back and began to moan. She put a hand on the back of Ashrack's head when one of her tendrils disappeared underneath Tarrack's ass.

Joss felt a tingle go through his body. He checked the tissue to see if he had came. It was clean and he was still hard. It must have been exiting hyperspace then. "Damn, gotta hurry then," he said to himself.

Joss looked at the video of the aliens fucking and beat his meat harder. The camera had panned around to show Ashrack's ass and pussy in the air. She had a nice, plump ass and her pussy would feel so good on his cock. Just past Ashrack though were Tarrack's tits still in view. Her chest was rising with her rapid breathing and her dark nipples looked completely hardened by now. Joss couldn't wait to touch them. And unlike in most porn, eventually he would be able to touch them.

His friend, Hank who happened to be a professional football player, made an appearance on a talk show. The host was an awesome guy and Hank said he was a blast to hang out with. In addition to getting a lap dance from two women at the same time in front of a camera, he received three tickets for a month long vacation to the planet Lexaughtor, home of the Lexaughts. The other person they took was Eric, a stoner who had accomplished very little. Eric's job refused to give him the month off, so he quit.

"Joss, time to go," Hank called through Joss's locked door.

"Just a second." Joss imagined having Tarrack in front of him while giving her his dick. Tarrack's moans from the video suddenly ended and Joss looked up. The video automatically ended since the flight was up and all passengers were being let out. Even with hyperspace, the trip took a week, and the ship was bigger and nicer than most hotels.

"We're about to go to Lexaughtor dude, plenty of pussy," Eric said. "Quit jacking off."

Joss's dick tingled and he knew he would cum if only he had five more minutes. Sweat dripped from his brow and he crumbled up the clean tissue to throw it away. He stuffed his long, hard dick into his boxers and pants. The bulge was obvious, but he tried to ignore it.

"About damn time," said Eric as the trio made their way to the shuttle. Two rows of seats were occupied by people staring them since they were late. Joss died his to keep his bulge away from people in the crowded space. The airlock hissed shut behind when they found seats in the back. A flight attendant instructed everybody on safety, such as using their seats as flotation devices and to remain buckled in. She was the same flight attendant when they took off from Earth, and her speech was exactly the same as well. She strapped herself in and nodded to the pilot. With a jolt, they were free of the ship and Lexaughtor was just beneath him.

Joss looked down through his window. The planet was a beautiful sphere of blue with a lot more ocean than on Earth. The entire planet seemed to be peppered with islands with no major continents. "It's so beautiful," Joss said.

"Wait till you see their women," Hank said. Lexaughts were known for being lustful and sexually free. "I'm buying your first whore."

"Really?" Prostitution was not only legal on Lexaughtor, it was the main tourist attraction ever since humanity discovered them thirty years ago.

"Fuck yeah. You just turned eighteen, and you're a virgin on Lexaughtor." The shuttle ride went silent for the duration of the flight. There were twenty other people on the shuttle who just heard that Joss was a virgin. It was embarrassing enough being a virgin but being a virgin taking a trip to Lexaughtor made him blush. It was like not knowing how to gamble and going to Vegas.

"Forget the women, I want their plants," Eric said. "The strongest weed is from here, and it can't be exported. The plant just won't grow right if not in this atmosphere."

Joss's ears popped when they entered the atmosphere and he felt like his head was going to explode until the shuttle hit the runway. It whizzed down the runway and almost slowed to a halt. It curved around on the path and stopped them by a gate. "You have now arrives at Paradise Land, Lexaughtor, Gate 343. Please remember to take all your baggage, and have a wonderful trip."

Joss, Hank and Eric picked up their suitcases and filed out of the shuttle. A windowless hallway lead them into the spaceport. A particularly rude man shoved his way past the trio and hurried into the spaceport. He disappeared around the corner and a female voice spoke. "Welcome to Lexaughtor."

Joss turned the corner to see a purple Lexaught standing by the entrance. Her her tendrils fanned out in a beautiful display and Joss's heart beat faster upon seeing a live Lexaught. Her black, button top was short enough to expose the bottoms of her breasts. The curvature of her crotch was visible above her bottoms, which didn't even touch her legs.

"Welcome to Lexaughtor," she repeated and leaned toward Joss. He inhaled her perfume while she kissed him on the cheek. One of her hands reached forward to brush the tent in his pants and he jumped.

"Lexaughts sure are friendly," Joss commented. The purple alien nodded and proceeded to greet Hank and then Eric in similar ways.

"You have no idea Jossie boy." Hank said after thanking the greeter. "Even you can get laid here."

Very few Lexaughts were in the spaceport; the few that were there were employees of the spaceport or the many restaurants. They were all barely dressed, just enough to cover their tits and crotch. There were even fewer males. The males were a good two feet taller than the females, and instead of fleshy tendrils, their heads were crowned in spikes. Joss read that the males' tendrils harden during puberty. They were dressed in in tight shorts that showed off their cocks. Which, as far as Joss could tell, were quite impressive.

"Damn!" shouted Eric, causing Hank and Joss's heads to turn. A Lexaught woman was bent over and bracing herself against the glass walls of a transparent booth while her tits wragged back and forth beneath her. The man was behind her thrusting his cock into her. His ass tensed with every thrust. His red cock barely visible as it emerged from her pussy only to slam right back in. Joss's cock ached as he imagined what it would feel like to be him. Her ass cheeks rippled from the force and she was starting to moan. He reached around and began playing with her clit without missing a single thrust. Her head tendrils writhed against each other and her hands started to slip on the glass. Finally she let out a loud scream and the man stopped thrusting to hold her tight. He grunted and jerked before pulling his cock out of her. It was still dripping from both their juices when he pulled his shorts back on. She picked up her clothes and they exited the booth together. They continued on their way, as if nothing strange had happened.

"I'm not quite sure what I just saw," Eric said.

"You saw two aliens fucking," Hank said and walked to the reception desk.

"How may I help you?" asked a topless blue Lexaught. Joss stared at her naked tits. They were the first set of tits Joss had seen in person and her dark purple areolas and nipples were so pretty. Live nudity was so much better than porn. Joss barely noticed when Hank showed her the pamphlet he won and requested a taxi ride to their hotel. In fact, the only reason Joss noticed was because when she reached up to check his papers, it made her breast move in a very interesting way. She tapped a few keys and nodded to Hank. Her yellow eyes made contact with Joss's. "Wanna touch them?"

"What?" Joss couldn't believe his ears.

"You've only been staring at them the entire time I've been talking to your friend." She stood up and leaned over her desk. "Go ahead and have a feel."

Joss nervously reached his hand up, half afraid this was some sort of trick. His hand made contact with her soft flesh and he squeezed. Her breast was so soft and smooth, better than he ever could have imagined. While he withdrew his hand, he pinched her semi-hard nipples. "Those were very nice."

The receptionist chuckled. "Thank you honey. Have a good time."

#

Their hotel suite was the size of a small apartment. Each of the three had their own bedroom, and there were two bathrooms. One of which had a hot tub. The three bedrooms each had a 72 inch television, which was considerably smaller than the wall sized ones common to Earth. Free porn on every channel of course.

Shelves of brochures were in the lobby of the hotel building, and Joss helped himself to a couple. He found an art and history museum. Might be interesting, but that was going to wait until after Joss had satisfied his crazing for an alien vagina. There were a couple strip clubs that Joss made a mental note of and would decide which one to go to. On the front cover of one of the brochures was Tarrack hanging off a pole with her top almost off. There was no more uncertainty of where to go.

"Hank, is our deal still on?"

"That I buy you your first whore? Yeah, that's still the plan."

Joss held up the brochure with Tarrack. "I want her."

#

A male Lexaught guarded the entrance to the strip club. He wore black leather shorts and boots. He was only barely taller than Joss, but his horns gave him an extra three feet. He demanded identification, which Joss, Eric, and Hank all produced. The bouncer nodded and let them in. Joss took a deep breath and pushed open the door.

Half the patrons were humans while the other half was more Lexaughts. There were a few patrons drinking at the bar, watching a sporting event that Joss couldn't make heads or tails of. Most patrons were sitting around the main stage, watching the dancers seductively take their clothes off. Joss felt his heart race with so much nudity in front of him.

"Want a drink?" A naked Lexaught held a drink tray out for him. His cock twitched when he saw the crease of her hairless pussy. "Do you want a drink," the waitress repeated.

"No thanks." Joss stared at her ass while she walked away to offer somebody else a drink.

"It's legal to drink here, you know." Eric held up his cigarette and lit it. "Lots of things are legal here."

"I know, but I don't want to be drunk when I do this."

A loud voice boomed through the club and said some words that Joss did not understand. He could only pick out the word 'Tarrack' from the sentence of alien language. Joss excitedly looked around for her and she walked out from behind one of the mirrors on stage. There she was in person. She wore a black top that left her belly exposed and matching black shorts.

Joss and Hank looked at each other for a second before they both went up to the seats right in front of the stage. Strip clubs at Lexaughtor were nothing like strip clubs on Earth. Not that Joss had been to either before. Lexaughtor strip clubs were not a cocktease that required you to masturbate on your own time. A more accurate term would be brothel. The dances were just for the workers to advertise.

Hank waved a wad full of cash. "My friend here wants you after this dance."

Tarrack looked at Joss and winked. She unzipped her top to reveal her bra, which barely held her breasts. "I can do that."

Hank handed him the money. "Enjoy the show," he said before walking off.

Joss turned in his seat until Tarrack laid a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about him. I'm here." Her tendrils slithered down his ear lobes and her face got closer to his. Her lips almost touched him, he felt her hot breath, but she guided his head lower to her breasts. She undid her bra and let it fall to reveal her perfect flesh. Her beautiful, perfect nipples that Joss had seen on the television screen so many times were now less than an inch from his face. She smashed her bosoms onto his face. They felt so soft. Tentacles wrapped around the back of his head and she held him close. He inhaled the aroma of her perfume for the few magnificent seconds before she released him from her hold. "I'm gonna fuck you after this."

Tarrack stood up to show off her topless body to the rest of the audience, eliciting many cheers. Her breasts jiggled when she waved her chest back and forth. She unzipped the back of her shorts and let them fall to the floor to reveal a small triangle of fabric barely covering her crotch. She spun around to show her gorgeous ass in a black thong. Each cheek tensed rhythmically while she strutted across the stage.

Tarrack hooked her fingers on the sides of her panties and bent all the way over, letting her ass spread. She lowered her panties to the floor and kicked them into the crowd. Some lucky guy caught them and cheered. He got high fives from his buddies and a wink from Tarrack.

Her pussy was bare to Joss's view, and it was coming toward him. She lowered herself so that her pink folds were so close, he could smell it. It smelled so good, he wanted just a small taste. Tarrack started to gently play with her clit in front of him. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

Joss nervously leaned forward and stuck out his tongue. He licked his first pussy in front of a crowd and she tasted delicious. She moaned softly and laid a hand on the back of his head. Her fingernails played with his hair while he continued to explore her pussy with his tongue. His cock ached for attention, and he couldn't stop his hands from rubbing himself through his pants. Tarrack must have noticed and pulled his head away from her pussy.

"Save him for later," she said.

Joss swallowed the alien juice that was on his tongue and nodded. Tarrack grinned and spun around to put her ass in his face before standing up. The crowd cheered as she shook her ass cheeks while talking to the pole on her stage. Her legs wrapped around the metal and she leaned backward. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples before doing a back flip off the pole. She landed on the edge of the stage and put a male Lexaught's face between her breasts. He reached up to touch her pussy just before she released him. She gave him gentle pats on his horns before taking a bow.

The voice from before came over the speaker again and Tarrack stopped dancing to gather her clothes in her arms. She stepped off the stage right next to Joss. "You ready?"

Joss swallowed and nodded. She smiled and guided him to the back rooms. She was casual about her nudity, like the other Lexaughts. And given how many times he had jacked off to her videos, he should be used to seeing her naked. But it was so much better with her here in person, and standing naked in front of him like it's no big deal.

Tarrack walked him to a counter in the back where another Lexaught waited. Wrinkles covered her face and went down her cleavage. She was fatter than the other Lexaughts Joss had seen. She held a cigarette in her lip and greeted them in a raspy voice. Joss took a moment to realize that Lexaughts must age too, and not every member of the species could be porn star beautiful. Tarrack and the older Lexaught talked in their native tongue for a couple minutes until Tarrack told him the price. Joss counted out from the money that Hank had handed him and gave it to her. Tarrack thanked him and then gave the money to the older Lexaught.

"Room nine."

"Come on, let's go," Tarrack said. This time, instead of using his hand, Tarrack hooked a finger into the front of Joss's jeans. She lead him down a hallway lined with doors. They went through an open door with what Joss assumed to be the Lexaught character for the number nine. The room wasn't very big, since most of it was taken up by the large bed in the center of it. The ceiling was mirrored and a bathroom was tucked away in a corner, easy to miss. The carpet was red with black and white striped walls. Tarrack threw her clothes on the floor and shut the door behind her. "How do you want this?"

"What do you mean?" Joss pressed his hand against the bed. The mattress was incredibly soft and the sheets were as smooth as they looked.

"I mean, do you want this fast?" Tarrack pushed him until he fell over onto the bed. She pounced on him and pulled his shirt off. Her fingernails raked across his hairy chest. "Or do you want it slow?" She grinded her bare pussy against the crotch of his pants and Joss was about to lose it.

"Just give it to me," Joss breathed. Tarrack giggled and kissed him open on his mouth. Her fingers quickly undid his pants. His pants and boxers came off in one motion to leave him naked. His cock stood straight up, wating for her.

Tarrack climbed on top of him again, lining up her naked body to his. She slowly lowered her wet pussy to his throbbing cock and pushed him through. A sensation of wet and warm overwhelmed Joss and he loudly moaned. It was better than he ever could have imagined. Her walls squeezed him as she moved up and down his hard rod. He reached up to massage her breasts and she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Pleasure quickly welled up in Joss's crotch and he tried his best to hold out. The entire day had him on edge, from the nudity to feeling his first breast to fucking his favorite porn star. But he had hoped his first time would last longer.

"Don't hold back," Tarrack said. "Fill me with your cum!"

Tarrack's words pushed Joss over the edge and pleasure exploded from his cock. Spurts of cum shot into her pussy and she moaned with every squirt. She bounced on him two more times before stopping and releasing his cock, which shrank to half mast.

"I guess it's over then," Joss said.

"Not at all, you paid for the whole hour." Tarrack touched a fingernail to his forehead. Energy surged through him and his cock began to grow hard. It ached for attention as if it never had any before. "We Lexaughts have a few tricks, Joss. You can keep going for as long as I can. And I can go for a very long time."

Joss rolled Tarrack so that he was on top and guided his throbbing cock to her pussy. He pushed past her lower lips and felt her inner warmth again. Her breasts bounced with every thrust. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and began to moan. Their lips locked while he moved inside her, and her tendrils wrapped around his head to hold him close.

Joss's hands explored Tarrack's body all over. Her felt the plump roundness of her ass, the gentle curve in her back and her soft tits. She moaned into his mouth when his hands went through her tendrils. Her nipples pressed against his and her pussy squeezed him. When he came again, and he didn't even stop before Tarrack's energy surged renewed him a second time.

Eros_343
Eros_343
822 Followers
12