A Trip To Lexaughtor Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Hank have a threesome with an alien.
2.8k words
4.3
16.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
819 Followers

Joss lied naked on his bed with his hand wrapped around his cock. It shined with lube and throbbed with pleasure. Memories of the previous day were still fresh in his mind, and it was a lot of firsts for him. The first time he had seen nudity in person, the first time he felt a breast, and best of all, the first time he had sex. Sex with Tarrack was unbelievable.

Joss remembered what her soft flesh felt like against his, and the way her pussy tasted. He stroked his cock faster while he remembered what the inside of her pussy felt like. His dick tingled and he brought the tissue over it.

Without warning, his door swung open. Joss did his best to cover himself with a blanket and to mask the orgasmic jolts going through his body as he came into the tissue. His heart pounded since it might have been Hank or Eric coming back early, even though they left barely half an hour ago. Instead it was a Lexaught. Her cleavage jiggled in her tight dress while her high heels tapped across the floor. "Housekeeping," was all she said as she began to tidy up the room, not even seeming to notice Joss's nudity, or the fact that he just came.

Joss awkwardly tossed his cum filled wad of tissue into the trashcan as the Lexaught did her job. She bent over to pick Joss's clothes off the floor and her dress lifted to expose her bare, pink ass and pussy lips. No panties. His cock was once again starting to harden again. She used her head tendrils to pull his boxers close to the pile, and didn't say a word as she sat them on the dresser. He breathed faster and his heart raced. He wasn't sure if he should ask for his clothes, or if he should stay naked under the sheets.

The Lexaught stood upright, and didn't seem to notice the tent in the sheets as she vacuumed the room. Joss's cock ached for a touch, but he rested his head in his hands to remove the temptation.

"Where do you want these?" The Lexaught pointed to his pile of clothes when she shut off the vacuum.

"You can leave them there," Joss said with a nervous stutter.

The Lexaught nodded and Joss felt heat rush to his face when she took the trash bag containing his cum soaked tissues. She replaced it with an empty one and took the full bag to her bigger trash bag. "Would you like me to make the bed for you?"

Joss thought about it for a second. The sheets were sweaty now, and since he used them to cover himself, they now had some of his semen. "Can you change the sheets?"

The Lexaught grabbed the sheets and threw them to the floor before Joss had a chance to object or cover himself. "We always change the sheets when we make the bed."

The Lexaught's yellow eyes were locked on Joss's dick for several seconds until she looked up at his eyes. He started to get up, but she pushed him back down. Her tendrils untied the dress at the back, and it loosened to let her breasts bounce slightly. She shimmied out of it to fully expose her luscious tits with full, dark red nipples that she started to tease with her tendrils. She grabbed his rapidly hardening cock and gave it a few strokes.

"You recently lost your virginity." The Lexaught climbed onto the bed by Joss's feet and crawled up between his legs. She licked the underside of his cock and smiled. "And to Tarrack, nice choice."

"How did you know that?"

"Lexaughts can sense sexual history with a touch." Her mouth opened, and she sucked on her own tendril for several seconds. It went in and out of her mouth as her tongue played with it. "Gotta lube it up, you know."

"For what?"

The Lexaught's tentacle reached below Joss's balls, and worked its way into his ass. He was about to tell her to stop, but only moans of pleasure came out of his mouth. He clenched his cheeks around it, and it moved around inside him.

Her tongue swirled around the head of Joss's cock before taking it all in to her warm, wet mouth. Her throat milked the tip of his cock and she held him there before bobbing up and down. Each time she went down, his cock touched the back of her throat. The tentacle in his ass wriggled and stimulated something down there in just the right way. He couldn't stop himself from moaning and it wasn't long until he shot straight down her throat.

The Lexaught pulled her tentacle out of Joss and went to the bathroom to wash it off.

"That was amazing!"

The naked alien just smiled as she made his bed. She licked her lips as she pulled her dress back over her tits and tied it shut with her tentacles.

"Can you do that thing where you recharge me?" All shyness had been purged from Joss now that he knew what she wanted. "I'd like to put it somewhere else."

"I would, but I got other rooms to do." The Lexaught took Joss's dirty sheets and put them in a bin with similar sheets. She lifted the back of her dress and looked back at him to wink. "Maybe tomorrow."

#

Eric and Hank walked down the streets of Paradise Land, a city on the planet Lexaughtor. Beautiful alien women walked around in the midday sun, and all of them wearing a lot less than human women would wear back home.

"I wonder what Joss is doing." Eric's entire body was tingling when he inhaled his joint. The plants on Lexaughtor didn't make him lazy, but it definitely felt good. Hunger was hitting him though, despite the fact that they ate before leaving the hotel.

"Probably sitting in his room, jacking off." Hank lowered his sunglasses to stare at the ass of a female Lexaught who sashayed passed him. Only a very thin thong covered her round, blue backside. She was topless, but unfortunately Hank didn't notice this until her back was to him. His cock started to lengthen in his pants. "Missing out on the sights."

Eric snickered. "Yeah, probably."

"I know he lacks confidence, and just got out of high school where he didn't stand a chance, but it's not even that hard to get laid here."

"I'm hungry." Eric finished off his joint and threw the burnt paper into a trashcan. "I wonder what Lexaughts eat."

"Fucking stoner," Hank moaned.

A female Lexaught walked to Eric and grabbed his crotch. His cock hardened in her hand, and his eyes explored the sheer dress that left her dark nipples and crease. She continued to fondle his dick as her yellow eyes made contact with his. "Are you two together?" she asked with a wink.

"Probably not in the way you mean."

"Pity," said the blue Lexaught. "I was hoping for a threesome, and a black one and a white one would have been perfect."

"Oh, we can do a threesome," Hank put a hand on her shoulder as she was turning away. Her skin felt like it was vibrating beneath his hand. "I just won't fuck him."

"Maybe I wanted to see two males fuck." She held Eric's hand and guided it to her breast, which he squeezed. It was soft and firm. "But, if you guys aren't willing to do that."

Eric hesitated for several very long seconds. He wanted so badly to have this woman. Maybe sex with Hank wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it'd be worth it. He looked to Hank, who shrugged.

"Your choice man."

"How are you OK with this?"

"Whatever happens on Lexaughtor, stays on Lexaughtor," Hank said. "I came here to try new things. If that includes gay sex, then so be it."

The Lexaught unzipped Hank's pants and grabbed his dick. She pulled it into view and began stroking it. His long black cock arched up at her touch and twitched in her hand. It was strange to see his friend's hard dick. The Lexaught nodded knowingly before putting it back and then doing the same to Eric. The sensations going through his body amplified her wonderful touch a thousand times over. He shut his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of her touch until she put it away just as quickly as she did to Hank.

"If you want to try some new things, follow me," the Lexaught said. "If not, then don't. There are plenty more women willing to take your dick."

Eric nodded. "Fine, you win."

The Lexaught grinned and guided then to her apartment building. The walk was long enough for Eric to light up another joint and finish it. Eric's heart raced when they entered the building, and it was getting closer to when he would have to do what he said. They entered an elevator and the Lexaught pushed a button for one of the middle floors. The floor numbers were written in Lexaught script, so Eric has no idea exactly what floor they were heading to. Even with two joints of Lexaught weed in his system, Eric's heart felt like it wanted to burst from his chest. He eyed Hank, who seemed completely calm.

Eric tried to see Hank as someone sexual. He looked at Hank's dark complexion and rippling muscles. Hank's biceps were huge and his chest was bigger than some of the girls Eric had been with. Millions of ladies back home would've paid fortunes for a chance to be with the football star.

The elevator doors opened with a ding that made Eric jump. "Are you alright?" Hank asked.

Eric nodded. "I'm fine."

The Lexaught wriggled her ass in front of the men while she led them down the hall to her apartment. The apartment was small and nowhere near as luxurious as the suite they stayed in. Brightly colored furniture made the place look flashy, though there were very few decorative items. The bedroom and living room seemed to all be one room with a small kitchen to the side and a bathroom tucked away in the corner.

"I'll take the skinny one first." The Lexaught unbuckled Eric's belt and whipped it through the belt loops. His baggy jeans fell to the floor to expose the big tent in his boxers. The blue alien embraced him and their mouths connected. Tentacles wrapped around his head to hold him close while their tongues writhed.

Hank walked behind her and unzipped her dress. The sheer fabric went slack and Eric pushed it down her curves. His hands explored her unnaturally smooth skin while their tongues continued to dance. Unlike human women, even ones that shaved, the alien had no hairs on her body at all. Her fingernails dug into his chest until she ripped his shirt down the middle. She trailed kisses down his neck and hairy chest. The tentacles slid down as well, licking their way down his torso to follow her head. She paused just long enough to nibble on his nipples before continuing down.

Hank walked around both of them to pull Eric's boxers down. He could've sworn he felt Hank's hand slap his ass, but it didn't matter to him when the Lexaught took his cock into her mouth. She immediately put her lips to his pubes and her throat squeezed the tip. Tentacles wrapped around his waist to hold and cup his ass. None of them tried to penetrate him, but she was so good that Eric would have let her. This was far better than any of the human women that sucked his dick in the past.

Hank's dark muscled body was not covered by any clothes when he came into Eric's view again. He approached the Lexaught's pussy and held his hard cock, which looked to be at least eight inches long. The Lexaught's throat vibrated with a moan as Hank pushed his cock into her. She released Eric's for a second to scream when he pushed it in more. Her tentacles wrapped around Eric's dick to massage it while she panted to Hank's thrusts.

The Lexaught's blue ass jiggled as Hank pounded her. She had finally caught her breath enough to take Eric back into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his shaft as her mouth went down. Her tentacles squeezed his ass harder and her throat vibrated with moans. Hank made her entire body move and he reached to play with her clit. She screamed as loud as she could with her mouth full.

Eric thought of her titties jiggling while he stared at her naked blue back. He raked his fingernails up her shoulder blades as pleasure built within him. One of the tentacles snaked between his legs to play with his balls and pleasure exploded with him. Her lips curled into a grin as he sent spurts of hot liquid down her throat. She released him after the last drop to stand up straight.

Hank continued thrusting her from behind until they both stiffened and writhed in pleasure. She rose off his enormous dick. White fluid oozed down her blue thigh and she eyed both men.

"That was great." She wiped herself with a towel. "Now suck his cock."

"What?" Eric said.

Hank's cock was starting to go down, but it was still the size of Eric's dick at full hardness. The Lexaught tapped Hank on the shoulder, and his deflating cock rose back to full power. She reached to Hank, and he felt a sudden jolt to his dick. He was horny and ready for another go, but he wanted the alien female, not his friend's dick. She frowned and tapped him again. The muscles in Eric's dick throbbed and his dick was the hardest he had ever felt it. She grinned and tapped him one more time. The naked black man in front of him was irresistible. It became a privilege to suck him.

Eric lowered to his knees in front of Hank. His dick was hard and dripping from alien fluid. A dribble of semen came out the tip, and was salty to Eric's tongue. Eric had to open his mouth wide to take in his friend and his gag reflex only let him take half the cock. His mouth closed and he tasted the alien's vagina when he swirled his tongue around Hank's cock.

Eric wrapped his hands around Hank's muscular ass and squeezed while he bobbed his head back and forth. Hank put his hands through Eric's hair and lightly pulled. The cock twitched in Eric's mouth and he sucked it harder. Moans escaped Hank's lips and his hips thrust into his mouth. "Almost there, Eric."

Eric slapped Hank's ass and his dick squirted into Eric's mouth. It was salty and the texture felt slimy when it pooled on his tongue. Eric felt the final spurt and swallowed it all. "Your turn." Eric lied on the floor with his cock pointing straight up.

Without hesitation, Hank got down to his elbows and took Eric's cock in his mouth. Eric rubbed his fingers through Hank's short fro and moaned loudly. Hank's breath was hotter, and the stubble bumping against his balls felt incredible. Eric could not even mouth the warning before shooting his load into Hank's mouth. He held his face to Eric's cock for every last spurt and swallowed before releasing.

Eric's dick shined with Hank's and the Lexaught's saliva. It was also still hard as a rock. "I need to fuck something!"

The blue Lexaught lowered herself to the floor next to Eric. "Fuck me."

Eric rose up and guided his dick to her pussy. It was wet enough for him to slide in with no resistance and tight enough to squeeze him. He held her tight while he moved against her. Between the alien's moans, he heard Hank uncap something. He glanced behind him to see Hank holding a bottle of lube and stroking his cock. Eric sighed and continued his thrusts even as he felt Hank approaching him from behind. Hank's lubricated cock pushed against Eric's virgin asshole. Eric paused to let Hank into him. The big cock felt like it was tearing him open. Eric almost told Hank to stop, but the dick was already inside him. Hank slapped his ass and Eric pushed into the Lexaught again.

The Lexaught wrapped her arms and legs around both men. Tentacles grabbed Eric's head and pulled him in for a kiss. Hank bit and sucked at the back of Eric's neck. Each thrust that Hank gave Eric, Eric gave to the Lexaught. She moaned into his mouth while her tentacles writhed. Eric held her close as pleasure built in him.

Spurts of warm liquid shot into Eric's bowels while Hank grunted and squeezed Eric's ass. The sensation pushed Eric over the edge and he moaned into the alien's mouth. Waves of pleasure shot through him as he came into her pussy.

Eros_343
Eros_343
819 Followers