A Trip To Remember

Story Info
Newlywed couple visit New York on business.
1.2k words
4.02
48k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was enough of a cliché to make me blush later. I mean, the business trip, the hotel room, the camera, and the website . . . but I'm getting ahead of myself. It all started with the business trip. My husband of almost a year was going to New York, pardon this other cliché, and at the last minute I managed to clear my work schedule to accompany him. We spent the train ride down regaling each other with tales of what we were going to do. All the things we'd only talked about in bed each night, but were unable to demonstrate outside of our imaginations due to living in a small town.

An hour outside of New York our stories were getting too much for us, and for one business traveler sitting behind us. Winking at my husband I raised my whisper a little bit more and said, "Honey, I can't take it any longer, I have to touch myself." My husband leaned closer then, sliding his hand over my breast as I bit back a gasp at the feel of his hand on me even through the thin cotton. When he leaned over me to put the seat back I felt his cock against my thigh and this time didn't bother trying to hide the moan it elicited. With a grin he settled back down in his chair and then took off his jacket to drape over my lap. Once this was done he leaned over and kissed me. As his tongue parted my lips and sought out mine his hands undid a couple of the buttons on my blouse. Reaching in he slide the lace cup of my bra down and exposed my breast. I felt my nipple tighten as the cool air inside the train car touched it and moaned again.

With the chair back the man behind us could just see my breast and the way my husband's hand covered it, squeezing and kneading the flesh when he wasn't pinching my nipple. At the same time, my hand slid under the jacket and with a few wiggles of my hips I had my skirt up and my hand inside my panties. Already soaked from the hours spent teasing each other I knew soon they would be even wetter. As my husband continued teasing my breast and the lucky man behind us I roughly sought out my clit.

My thumb found it and started rubbing it immediately. I slide a finger inside my pussy and used it to fuck myself for a little bit, but it wasn't what I wanted. Doing my best to be quiet, not an easy task, which is another reason why my husband and I have shied away from public sex before, I started using my whole hand to rub my clit. Sliding my palm over it and then my fingers I gasped out in a whisper that I was going to come. My husband lifted his head from where he'd been licking my nipple and grinned. His lips sought out mine, his only attempt to quiet me down and when I opened my eyes I could see the man behind us, his cock straining through his pants, leaking enough to give me a nice wet spot to remember. Just as I felt the first spasm overtake my I caught the man's eye and winked at him. He blushed and stood up quickly, making his way to the back of the car and I assume the restroom to take care of urgent business.

When I had recovered from my orgasm, I whispered to my husband. We both laughed as he helped me remove my panties. We stood, gathered our things and slipped off to new seats, but not before sliding my wet panties under the traveler's paper. I hope he enjoyed the memento.

Moving to a different car I stayed behind my husband, knowing anyone who saw him would notice how his cock was straining against the fabric of his suit pants. Since I hadn't bothered redoing my blouse I gave plenty of men a view of my tits too, but I didn't care, we were on a vacation of sorts, after all. The train slowed down for a stop as we took our seats and I placed my husband by the window. "It's your turn now," I whispered as I arranged his jacket over his lap. People were walking back and forth by our seats and I doubt they missed the sound of his zipper sliding down. I know the couple walking by didn't miss the deep masculine groan that escaped my husband's lips as my hand wrapped around his cock. I ran my finger over the tip of it, catching the pre-cum oozing up. He gave me his best little boy pout when I pulled my hand away, but he stopped it, his eyes filling with lust again as I slowly licked my finger clean. Grabbing the back of my head as the train started moving again he kissed me roughly and growled, "Enough teasing, slut, and suck my cock."

Well, if there is one thing this girl doesn't need to be told twice it is to suck cock. My husband jokes that it is the only reason he married me, that and my fuckable tits. His fingers tangled in my hair now he guided my mouth to his cock. In the back of my mind I worried that someone would see, but it was the hard cock at the back of my throat that had my full attention. I knew it wouldn't be long, anyway, before he pumped my mouth full of cum. My head in his lap, I used my tongue while I kept his cock in my mouth. Flicking it across the head and then sliding it up and down the shaft with the movements of my head. With a low groan, after barely a minute, he unleashed his load into my mouth. Eagerly catching it all I swallowed until he was done and then licked him clean until he had to laugh and pull me away.

We spent the last leg of the trip just cuddling and getting back under control. A couple of stops before ours I saw our old friend from a couple of cars back. Feeling decidedly naughty by now I whispered to my husband I wanted to give our friend a good bye. With a grin my husband squeezed my tit and when I stood slapped me on the ass affectionately. A couple of steps and I was to where he was waiting to leave. Without saying anything I pulled my blouse apart some and gave him the full view of my tits. As he gawked I closed the last distance between us and, rubbing my body against his, captured his mouth with mine.

It only took a second for him to unfreeze from his initial shock. As the train rocked to a stop I could feel him grinding his cock, growing again, against my thigh. His hands slid under my skirt and cupped my bare ass, exposing it to anyone who happened to look our way. He tore away from me, breathing raggedly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card. With great care he tucked it into my bra, taking time to fondle my tits and then he left the train. Sashaying back to my husband I leaned down, and cupped my tits and asked him to get the card out for me. He laughed and pulled me onto his lap, calling me his naughty little slut as he groped be. We saved the card and before I had a chance to have anymore fun we had arrived.