A Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still soaking in the implications of being in the same shower, Fareed had grabbed me close and was already pulling down my skirt. Since things had already gone far enough, I did not object and he soon had me nude.

"You are gorgeous, Iram, I am so lucky to have met you," he spoke while rubbing my breasts.

My cheeks turned red at the compliment, as he disrobed quickly and laid me down on the bench.

Pulling out a pack of condoms from his pocket and stating, "Manchester Boots Duty Free to the rescue," he put one on.

With my legs splayed either side of the bench, he pushed his cock into my willing pussy. Fareed pumped for quite a while, giving me a couple of orgasms in the process. Finally spent in the condom, he pulled out.

"Let's shower up," he suggested and we proceeded to enjoy the warm water for about half an hour still playing with each others' privates.

Cleaned and freshened up, I was looking to put my blouse and skirt on again, when he pulled a package out of the Duty Free bag. Inside was a sharp Liz Claiborne mid length dress, which covered the breasts and closed in a choker at the neck, but had the back dropping to just a couple of inches from the derriere. The hem, however, did extend six inches below the knees. Along with it was a jacket that could be worn to hide the deep back.

"You don't mind if I keep the blouse and skirt as remembrance of our encounter?" he asked and I nodded assent.

Another box contained a sharp set of stilettos, and in my size, but I was not going to let him have the shoes I was wearing as those were personal favourites.

"Check them out and change them if they don't look good," he suggested.

The stilettos were an exact fit and showed off my pretty feet in good measure. Dressed to kill, I returned to the aircraft as boarding was announced. I certainly got a lot of stares, given my new dress and fresh look, but no one could have figured out how much had transpired in the past 12 or so hours since the queue at JFK.

VI

As the dress was backless, I could not put my bra on, and so my bare breasts perked up the front nicely and the nipples were clearly visible. Since I did not want to spoil the jacket by wearing it all through the flight, I had the stewardess hang it in the coat rack thereby exposing my back greatly. By now I could have cared less if anyone objected to my mode of dress. Not only was I traveling better than I had paid for, I certainly was getting serviced a great deal more. Incidentally, as the crew had changed, and I was clearly the snazziest dressed female on board, I was now receiving a lot of attention from the male attendants in particular. Backless dresses are not the norm in Pakistan and I was certainly giving many of them painful erections as they were able to see almost down to the crack of my ass. The female crew was also busy chatting about my dress and "decadent" look. One even ventured to ask if I was a model or designer, and I playfully confessed to being both, much to the enjoyment of Fareed, who was soaking in the action. Within the first hour, every crew member had been in the vicinity to stare at me.

Lunch was served and things returned to normal on the aircraft. I wonder if any of the guys had to go jerk off in the washrooms from the hard-ons they got leering at me. Sure enough, Fareed pulled out a few British ales and I enjoyed downing them with him. So they were a few calories, but they certainly make them good in that part of the world.

As I snuggled up again to catch some sleep, Fareed murmured, "you need to change into something Pakistani before we land or you know this dress will give people heart attacks if you come off the plane in it."

We had both covered ourselves with blankets and Fareed's fingers soon found their target. He fingered me for a pretty long time and I was worried the dress may get stained. Luckily it did not.

The flight droned on, the impact of lunch and lack of sleep made most of the passengers doze off. Fareed suggested it was time to change into a more appropriate outfit. As I went into a washroom to change, he knocked and I slipped him inside. Needless to say a quick fuck and clean up followed. We kissed for a few minutes and then he left me to make myself presentable. As the plane came over Pakistani territory, heading to Lahore, I stepped out in proper regional attire, much to the disappointment of many on the aircraft.

The plane landed in Lahore, nearly four hours behind schedule. Just as the lights were dimmed, Fareed sneaked a kiss. He bid me goodbye and talked to the chief steward on the way out. I saw him going up the gangway and wondered if I would see him again or if the past 24 hours had ever happened. The fact that the dress was in my luggage and that I could still feel his hands on my privates meant that I had truly undergone the experience.

VII

It took a while for the flight to prep up and leave for my ultimate destination, Karachi. Finally we were off the ground and the end to my journey was just an hour and a few minutes away. As I had anticipated, no one asked me to go back into Economy Class and so my trip continued in comfort. But, half an hour into the trip, the Captain came on advising of freak thunderstorms in Karachi. Since the airport had been shut down for the time being, we would be returning to Lahore to wait out the weather.

We landed and passengers were asked to go into the departure lounge. As we reached the baggage hall, I found myself looking at Fareed. He came up and told me he had heard about the storm and flight cancellations and had taken a chance to see if I was coming back. Furthermore he advised that the storm was in fact a full blown cyclone in the Arabian Sea that would mean Karachi was closed for at least half a day.

"Why Fareed, how do you know all this?" I asked, secretly relieved to see him in a city I did not really know.

"Iram, I work for the ICAO and am supposed to know what is going on with airlines and weather and so on," was his response.

I now figured out how he was getting treated so much better all around and could pull strings with the airline. He had arranged for PIA to get me a room in the Pearl Continental Hotel, which was the premier place in town. While the bags remained on the flight, I was advised to come back after 12 hours. Meanwhile the immigration formalities for those going to Karachi were now done in Lahore as arrangements for their stays were being made. An officer delivered my stamped passport and I was soon in my room at the hotel. I would no longer need to go through customs and immigration in Karachi, thanks heaven for small mercies!

VIII

Some time after I had arrived and finished showering up to sleep, there was a knock on the door. Not surprisingly, Fareed was there with a bunch of packages in tow. I should have denied him entry, but so much water had passed under the bridge that I felt a certain friendship with him. Lovers we were, but I was also enjoying his company.

"Iram, I have brought you some of the finest foods from Lahore, it would be a travesty if you did not get to sample the cuisine while here," he said laying out a half dozen items on the table.

"But this food is messy and you don't want it all over yourself, so take off your dress and put some towels over yourself," he hinted to me.

I did as he directed and enjoyed the treatment as he seated me naked in his lap and alternatively fed me tasty bits of the food and tickled my body parts. Finally I could not eat any more.

I was, however, ready for more sex and lay down on the bed. Fareed, now unclothed, opened my legs wide and sucked on my pussy until I felt an orgasm build up and dissipate. Licking my legs, midsection and breasts, he positioned himself and entered my pussy yet again. We lay entwined and he began to slowly make love to me. For once we were not having a quickie or in any danger of discovery, and the sensation was wonderful. After a while he asked me to sit on top and straddle his cock. I did so without question and began to buck as he enjoyed the sight of my breasts bouncing in their glory as his penis vanished into and emerged from my vagina. I pulled him out as he began to thrash a bit and took his cock into my mouth, peeling the condom off first. He came, but not to the extent of the first blow job, and I had no trouble swallowing the love juice down. Still, I was impressed that he had managed to fuck me repeatedly in the past day or so. Aamir had not managed more than twice a day while we were together in the States.

Fareed asked me to leave a wake up call with the front desk and we went to sleep in each others' arms. The call got us out of deep slumber. As we had over one hour till the car was due for the airport, I began to rub his cock rhythmically. His response was automatic and he was up quickly. Rather than putting me on my back, he turned me face down. Picking up my bottle of lotion from the side table, he greased his cock. I was wondering what he was up to when his prick invaded my backside. I yelped and begged him to withdraw, but he thrust all the way in. Slowly the pain subsided and I began to enjoy his pulling in and out of my ass. He grunted as whatever sperm he could muster was deposited into my rectum. Not only had he fucked me royally, he had also introduced me to the joys of anal and oral sex.

I figured Fareed was also well and truly fucked. He bid me goodbye, before the phone rang to advise about the car waiting for the ride to the airport. I was sure this was going to be the last time I would see him and was glad that the episode was coming to an end. We had been intimate, and it had made a journey very pleasant. But it was now time to put this sojourn behind me and embark on the next part of my life with my soon to be husband. Importantly, Aamir would be glad to both get his blowjobs and to fuck my ass if he so desired, without any objections from me, as those inhibitions were now ancient history.

IX

This time the aircraft took off without incident. Fareed had brought me a designer shalwar kameez and this time I really looked like a Pakistani runway model. My business class seat was still there and so was the elevated level of attention from the flight crew. Exactly as indicated, the plane touched down at a very wet Karachi airport one hour and thirty minutes later. I had half expected to lose my bags, but sure enough they were there on the carousel.

More importantly Aasim was standing in the baggage area to receive me. We demurely shook hands as any further public display would render us liable to prosecution.

"You look smashing, Iram, I am sure you turned quite a few people on in the flight," he ventured.

"Oh no, Aamir, I only dressed up to show what treats I have in store for you," I teased him back, leaning in to let my still bra-less breasts brush his arm.

He was quite surprised with my boldness, and got us into the car and on to the road in record time, anticipating a good reward in the near future.

I am sure he would have been even more surprised at how many hard-ons I had actually dealt with in the past few hours, but that was my very own secret!

12