A Trip to Remember

Story Info
Watching my wife for the first time.
2.9k words
4.1
90.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading the stories on this site for a long time, as many of them seem to be about a fantasy that I have held about my wife for many years. I like many other readers have longed to see my wife with another man.

I don't really know why. Well I guess I do. I think my wife is beautiful and very, very sexy. She is just over 40 (I am 5 years older), and I guess she is a larger lady. Tall and not exactly slim, but not fat either. She is I suppose statuesque. Not every bloke's ideal woman, but she turns me on, and I suppose I have always wanted to have evidence that she turns other men on too.

Over the years she has occasionally flirted with guys at parties, usually when she has had a few too many. She has kissed a few men, one on 3 or 4 occasions, when I thought at last I would get to see or hear about my biggest fantasy, but in the end it never really went any further. On another occasion I walked into a room and found Amanda sat on a blokes lap, with their lips locked together. He had his hands all over her tits outside of her dress, and her hands were busy in his lap, although I couldn't really see what was going on, I'm sure she was feeling his cock through his trousers. Once they saw me they just started talking. I left the room again to see if anything would happen, but Amanda soon joined me in the kitchen saying she felt really drunk and could we leave. She was very passionate when we got home, but when I asked her about her encounter at the party and that I would have liked to have seen her take it further, she apologised and said that she could never do it and that I was enough for her.

I have mentioned it a few times over the years but have got the same response, until a few months ago, when something finally happened that I can share with fellow readers.

We had decided to drive through Europe from the UK to mainland Greece for an extended holiday. We were travelling on a budget, and we had planned most of the journey on line and booked decent hotels at reasonable prices along the way, and had enjoyed a lovely few days staying in France and Italy. We enjoyed nice meals and a few drinks, but were generally too tired from the driving to enjoy much sex along the way.

Once we reached the Adriatic coast we had nearly a whole day to relax on the ferry and we planned to make up for it then, and enjoy a passionate time.

We had not been able to book a cabin due to a malfunction on the ferry company's website, so we booked as foot passengers with a car and thought we would be able to book a cabin once on board.

We arrived at the port and boarded the ferry and when we enquired about the cabin we were told that we would have to ask again once the boat set sail. There was nothing to do but go up to the top deck and have a drink sat in the sunshine.

When we finally set sail we went down only to be told that there were only 4-berth cabins left, which cost 250 euros. As I said we were travelling on a budget so we decided that this was too much to pay, especially as we had found a large lounge with huge sofas that we had been told we could sleep on. The only disappointment was that we would have to forgo the passionate night of sex we had planned.

Little did I know!!!

We returned to the top deck bar and ordered another drink, when we were approached by an man who started to chat about the weather and suchlike. We invited him to join us and found out that he was an English lorry driver, called Dave who was travelling alone. We had been chatting for a while when I noticed that he was the sort of man that Amanda normally likes. Quite tall and muscular, not exactly handsome but a real ''mans man'. I also notice that Amanda and Dave were getting on very well, and when Amanda felt hot and took off her shirt to reveal a low cut strappy top that showed lots of cleavage, Dave could not take his eyes off her chest.

We told Dave about the situation with the cabin and he explained that, as a lorry driver he is booked into a four-berth cabin, but if the ferry is full, he may have to share with other drivers, but as it was early in the season it was likely that he would have the whole cabin to himself. He looked Amanda directly in the eye when he said that we would be welcome to stay with him if the room was empty.

As there was definitely a fair bit of flirting going on, I thought I would take a wander around the boat and take some photographs to give Amanda and Dave a bit of time together to see where things would lead. After about 15 or 20 minutes, I took a slow walk back and noticed that they were sitting much closer together.

With that Dave said he was going for a shower and he would meet up with us later. I said to Amanda 'you two are getting on well', to which she replied 'he's a nice guy'.

'He seems to like you too', I said, to which Amanda said 'I know'. I gave her an intense, questioning look, and knowing exactly what I had in mind, she just said 'Maybe'.

I couldn't believe it. I instantly went hard, but decided to leave it like that for the moment, as I didn't want to push things and put her off.

The rest of the day went really slowly, but we had a nice time and found ourselves walking around hand in hand, both of us seemingly excited about what the evening had in store.

We had a nice meal, and then went off to one of the lounges where there was a cabaret. We settled down to watch and after about 20 minutes, Dave approached and asked if he could join us. We chatted away, and again he was paying Amanda a lot of attention. Asking her about herself, how long we had been together, trying to find out how solid our relationship was and complimenting her on how she looked, with Amanda talking and flirting right back. I was content to pretend to watch the cabaret, but keep a close eye on what was happening between them. The lounge seating was made up of two-seater sofas, with 3 arranged around a low table. We were each sitting on a sofa each, Amanda's and mine opposite each other adjacent to the stage with Dave's at the end with it's back to the stage. I kept expecting Dave to move seats so he could see the singer but he was intent in facing Amanda, but made no attempt to move any closer

I went to the bar a couple of times and made a point of going to the bar furthest away from our table to give them more time together, but each time I got back Dave had not moved any closer. What is this guy waiting for I thought, or maybe I had mis-read the situation and he wasn't interested.

Eventually when the last singer of the night came on, who was a bit better than the previous one's, I finally said to Dave 'why don't you sit there so you can see better' and indicated the seat next to Amanda, which he gratefully accepted. After a couple more leisurely visits to the bar, l finally return to find them sitting really close, and talking intimately. Dave had his hand resting across Amanda's lap, and Amanda was gently rubbing Dave's leg. After a few more minutes I glanced across to find them kissing. I smiled quietly to myself and after around 15 minutes of them getting more and more passionate, Amanda stood up took Dave's hand and said 'let's go to your cabin, NOW!' She practically dragged Dave out of the lounge. I quickly picked up our bags and coats and followed behind, making sure that I didn't lose sight of them, as I didn't know which cabin Dave was staying in, and I didn't want to miss the action. I did get a few strange looks from the people on the neighbouring tables, who had seen us arrive as a couple, and now saw my wife dragging another man out of the room, having been snogging him for the last 15 minutes.

I kept them in sight as we went down to through the decks of the boat. I saw Dave open a cabin door as I hurried to catch up. The door was left open, and I walked in to find Amanda and Dave stood at the foot of one of the four beds, kissing passionately. Their hands were all over each other. His left hand was rubbing her right breast and her hand was rubbing in between his legs, and judging by her little moans of pleasure she must have like what she felt.

I put the coats and bags on the floor in the corner of the room and laid on the bed furthest away from them, trying to give them my approval as to what was going on, although to be honest, at this point I don't think I could have stopped them if I tried. I was feeling quite nervous but extremely turned on. Not only was I nervous about what we were finally doing, but I was just as concerned that Amanda was having a good time, and would have no regrets.

Slowly Dave started unbuttoning Amanda's shirt, which he removed and dropped onto one of the beds. Amanda raised her arms and he pulled her strappy top over her head, exposing her lacy bra. Dave made the same move and Amanda pulled his T-Shirt over his head. They kissed some more and them Dave removed Amanda's bra and gazed at her large tits. He immediately held them, one in each hand feeling the weight of them, and then started rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. He bent down and kissed each one, and then started licking and gently biting her nipples. Meanwhile Amanda reached down and started releasing his belt and unbuttoning his trousers. She pulled his zip down and pushed her hand inside. After a few minutes of this, Dave unbuttoned Amanda's jeans too, and reached inside. Amanda groaned as her found her pussy.

They removed the rest of each others clothes, all the time they had been standing at the end of a bed in the middle of the room, and had hardly knew I was there. When finally they were naked, Amanda looked at me, and said 'Is this what you wanted?' and smiled a really sexy smile. Oh yes, I groaned, my erection almost hurting I was so hard.

With that they laid down on the bed, and started caressing each other. I could now see Dave's prick, which was a strange feeling, as I had never seen another man with an erection, in real life, especially with my wife's hand around it. His prick looked a couple of inches longer than mine, so i guessed it was probably around 8". I was pleased at this. After wanting Amanda to do this for many years, I really wanted her to enjoy it and experience something different. His prick was quite slim, and I suppose every time I had imagined this moment I had imagined her with a really thick cock spreading her wide and making her feel really loose. Maybe this is just what you read in stories though and it certainly didn't seem to be a disappointment the way she was stroking it.

After a few more minutes of kissing, and rubbing each other, I could hear them whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying amongst their moans of pleasure until I head Amanda, say 'Yes please, do it now'.

Dave got on top of her and rubbed his prick along her slit a few times. I could see her lips begin to open and I could see that she was very wet. I think probably the most erotic thing was when Amanda grabbed his 8" and practically shoved it inside of her. I could see the rings on her left hand shine which kind of reminded me that this was my wife here doing this, and I was not watching a video on some porn site. This was real. This was actually happening. It was at this point I had to release my own prick and started rubbing it.

Again, in my dreams of this moment, it was more like a porno film, In reality it was a bit awkward, with arms and legs getting in the way at first, I think they nearly bumped their heads together once, but they soon built up a rhythm, and I could see Dave's prick was very wet with her juices, and her tits were bouncing up and down as they banged away.

They were kissing passionately and Amanda was moaning 'Yes, yes' and I heard her say 'God you are in me so far, it feels great' which was nearly enough to send me over the edge. She gave a least two almost silent gasps which she usually does when she comes, before Dave finally shot his load inside her. It was only as I saw his White liquid running from her that I thought it was not the brightest idea to not have any condoms. I had a vasectomy some years ago, which was well known amongst our friends so it would have been 'awkward' to say the least if Amanda fell pregnant. This was to say nothing of diseases. As it turned out we were lucky this time, but Amanda now carries some condoms in her bag 'just in case'.

As Dave rolled off her, they continued kissing and telling each other how much they had enjoyed it. As much as I wanted to go over and stick my prick up inside her to feel how different she would feel, it was her moment, so I stayed where I was, and soon both Amanda and Dave fell asleep in the same bed. I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up and switched the lights off as I got back into my bed. In the early hours I woke up to hear them quietly at it again. It had been years since we had had sex more than once, and again I could hear Amanda gasp a couple of times, before they Dave groaned again and they went back to sleep. As we had an 'inside cabin' there was no light whatsoever, so I couldn't see a thing this time, but it's incredible how horny it is to hear your wife having sex with another man in the same room, and all I could smell was the combined result of the good time they had just experienced.

In the morning, we were getting off the boat one stop before Dave, so we left him in bed, but not before Amanda had climbed on top of him and gave him a long kiss goodbye. They didn't have sex this time but it was still horny to see how much she had enjoyed herself.

We left the ferry and continued on our journey. Amanda asked if I was Ok, and I said that I had had a great time, and I loved her more than ever and said I hoped she'd enjoyed it too.

She was quiet for a while and when I asked her if she was OK, she said, 'I was just wondering why we had didn't do this years ago'. and when I asked her if she would do it again, she said 'yes, if the situation was right'.

We drove all day to our destination, and I couldn't help thinking that I was no longer the last man she had been with and that I was no longer the last man to deposit a load of spunk inside her. In fact I kept thinking that as we had not had time for a shower that morning part of him was still inside her. It kept me semi-hard all day.

It was actually another two days before I got to shag Amanda. I think she quite enjoyed having the knowledge, or perhaps the power that she had shagged another man since she had shagged me. I can't say she physically felt any different, but the thoughts that were running through my head as I was thrusting into her were incredible.

Whilst she was quite shy about what had happened for a few days, it really helped her confidence, and she was happy to wear shorter shirts and more revealing tops than she would have previously felt uncomfortable wearing.

We discussed the chances of her being pregnant, and while the danger of it was quite thrilling in a strange way, she said it was unlikely, and I couldn't believe it when she asked me to go and buy her some condoms to keep in her purse 'just in case' she said.

She was obviously planning to do something similar again. I am just waiting and hoping it's soon, as I have to say it was the most incredible, thrilling, horny night.