A Trip to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
West coast trip leads to her fantasies' fulfillment.
1.4k words
4.2
38.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

It was going to be a quick trip to the west coast, but I had really been dreading the hassle of packing, parking at the airport, the long boring flight, getting a rental car....well you know the rest. A long way for a couple days of work, but I knew I had to go in order to grow my business. All good things come from hard work and effort, and I knew this was going to take some Effort with a capital E!

To make matters even worse, it had been three weeks since I had been with my lover, and my pussy was begging for some attention. Although the stroking with my soft fingers against the hood of my clit as I lay in bed fantasizing helped (especially with a little application of lube), I could not satisfy my craving for the big hard cock that I had become accustomed to back home. I smiled to myself as I thought of the "conquests" that Frankie had assumed he could notch in his pistol handle after a heated round of love making that left us both spent in a sweat-drenched embrace. Didn't he realize that it was I who orchestrated the passion and loving scenes that made his dick rise and throb with passion....didn't he realize that it was my wet cunt that drove me to demurely make myself available for his (and my own insatiable) orgasms?

I closed my eyes slowly as I positioned my first class seat into a reclining position. The three small glasses of champagne were starting to have their effect, and I knew my sexual daydreams had partially been initiated by it's intoxicating affects. I could already feel an arousal in my loins and knew that my thong would be soaked with passion before long. I was glad that I had decided to wear panties on the plane, but knew I would not wear any once I got to the warm climate of southern California.

The flight seemed like it was over almost as soon as it started...I had fallen into a deep sleep somewhere over Kansas I suppose, but I began to stir as we began our descent, I almost immediately sensed that something was different. The usual slight irritating feeling of my thong pulled up between my cheeks was gone! I reach under my short skirt and felt between my legs..my pussy was warm and very wet, but there was no sign of my undergarment. The plane was still dark, having taken the late night flight out of St. Louis. Since the seat on the aisle next to me had been unoccupied, my racing mind tried to convince myself that whatever had happened, the other passengers would not have been able to see anything. I pushed the overhead button that turned on my seat light and searched for the missing article of clothing, but to no avail. My thong was no where to be found and I couldn't imagine what had happened!

The touchdown at LAX was smooth, and we slowly taxied to our gate. The main cabin lights came on fully, and I prayed that my Victoria Secrets would not turn up in plain view of my surrounding passengers. I was careful reaching up to the overhead compartment for my carry-on, knowing the back of my skirt would rise up far enough to reveal more than I was willing. I got to the front of the plane and as I passed the young good looking steward, he smiled , handed me a small box, and almost whispered, "You might need these sometime later if the night air gets any cooler, and you may want to wash up in the first ladies room you come to in the airport."

I gasped at his comments, took the box gingerly out of his strong hands as he winked at me once ,then I turned and almost stumbled out of the plane door. I reached up with my free right hand to remove any perspiration or moisture from my lips, and as I did so, I became aware of my own scent on my fingers from my self examination. But there was another scent, a somewhat familiar musky aroma that for some mysterious reason reminded me of Frankie. I stopped briefly in the gangplank, opened the box in my hand, looked inside, and almost fainted. I thought NO, NO it couldn't have happened, but when I turned back around , the steward was far out of sight. Without the proof in my hand, and the wetness between my legs, I would have thought this all was nothing but a horny woman's wet dream!

Oven the next day and a half I dove headlong into my work, putting all my energy into the tasks at hand. My group worked late into the night in the small conference room at the hotel, and agreed to get up early the next morning to finish the project. By noon I was exhausted as we all ate a light albeit delightful lunch before parting company. My plane reservation back home were not until the next morning, so I thought I would take the afternoon off, take a taxi up to Rodeo Drive, and pick out a few articles that I wouldn't be able to find in the Midwest. Before I left I made arrangements for a full body massage in my room at 7 PM, the latest that I could schedule one. I was told that Sheena would be my masseuse, and that she would bring up all that would be required for an hour of west coast pleasure. The concierge said this with a smile and with what I thought was slight wink...where have I seen that before?

I know I charged too much on my plastic at the expensive shops but I couldn't help myself. The clothes wee gorgeous and they kept telling me how good I looked in them when I tried them on. I felt a little strange when one shopkeeper came behind the curtains to view me in the teddy and matching briefs that she helped me pick out...she seemed to help adjust the bodice and elastic around my rear more than I thought necessary, but the light sensual touch felt nice.. The champagne they served me at most every store must have eased my inhibitions and my spending concerns.

I made it back to my hotel room about 6:30, put my new pretties away, stripped naked and went to the hot shower with a small scotch (neat of course) from the guest liquor cabinet. I had just finished drying myself and putting on the long terry cloth robe provided for guests when there was a knock at the door. My senses were elevated and I knew a full body massage was just what the doctor ordered. My surprise must have been readily apparent on my face when I opened the door and saw a beautiful young woman accompanied by a middle age man who slightly resembled a mature Brad Pitt. Sheena quickly inquired whether I had been told that a student would be assisting her tonight and I told her nervously that they had most certainly had not. She sincerely apologized and quickly said that Bradley (you're kidding, right?) could leave, but feeling bold and adventurous, I said I would be happy to aide the "teaching profession".

Brad had been carrying the massage table, and he brought it to side of the bed and started setting it up. Sheena in the meantime opened her case and removed a few scented candles and lit them, followed by a couple bottles of oil. Brad laid out a long heavy blanket on the table, and then set some long terry cloth towels on the bed. I took one last sip of my scotch (no I guess it would be more of a swig), and had put down the now empty glass, when Sheena approached me with one of the large towels opened up and hanging full length from her extended arms. "If you don't mind, remove you robe and I will cover you with this. You may keep your undergarments on if you wish..." with that she saw that I was completely naked when I removed the robe..."or you can remain as you are in a more comfortable and natural fashion. Okay, let's get started."

End of Part 1

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers