A Trip to Scotland Was More Than I Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

In turn I could feel his thick beast twitch in my wet depths. It made us just hotter then hell.. we deepened the kiss as we did he slowly with long strokes began to move in and out of me. His arms slid under my back so his hands rested on my shoulders pulling me down as he thrusted up into my quivering mound. I moved my hips to meet his thrusts, I could hear his soft grunts as we still kissed.. My legs slipped around his waist and locked behind him.. leaving him only to give small powerful deep plunging strokes into me. It was not long before we were bucking hard against each other. My nails dug slightly into his shoulders, my gasps became cries of ecstasy as I was getting closer to Cumming again. "Yes Val scream, enjoy all of this.. Cum for me.. let me feel your pussy hold me deep inside you." All I could do was moan and say " I want to feel you in me Cumming in my depths. I want us to share that ...*groan*. I could not finish the sentence as he began to fuck me with such a fury and such passion the my mind swam with nothing but feelings. So bad I could not even talk. My body just rocked to his in the motion of our love making that the bed began to rock itself.

Steven began to groan and moan louder as his own orgasm began to crest. His thrusts were harder and deeper hitting the bottom of my silt as I thrusted up into his downward strokes. His skin was soaked in sweat as was mine. In a hard fast paced pounding I arched so hard into him that the only thing that came in contact with the bed was the back of my head. I started to cum like some raging storm. As my pussy clinched around his pulsing cock I could feel him let go as well spilling himself deep in me. We cam hard and fast. His moans called my name as my scream broke the silence of the night. Our bodies convulsed against each others for some time. Then slowly his own body relaxed and mine as well. We fell against the mattress in a heap of sweaty and slick mass of human flesh. My breathing was so fast and shallow I almost could not take a full breath. Then his mouth smothered mine he forced my lungs to open and fill with air. I could feel my lungs fill with his breath. His arms held me gently as he then kissed me sweetly. "*breathlessly* Val that was even better then I could have hoped for with you. I knew your passion from your words but this was something I will never forget" "Steven.. I have wanted this for so long.. but I just could not let myself believe that you were real and that this could be so wonderful. "

Both of us laid cuddled against each other under the sheets, the fresh smell of the night air filled the room. I felt myself start to slip into a deep sleet. I thought to myself..

" I think I will like Scotland"

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
LadyClovenhoofLadyClovenhoofover 7 years ago
Oneof your better ones

Good premise, one of my favorites out of your work, would love to see this one expanded on. You have a good writing voice, though a good proofreader or editor would be greatly beneficial.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01 He's caught her, now he has to get her home.in NonHuman
Christmas with the Devil And all through the house, a creature was stirring...in NonHuman
Aaron Ch. 01-05 The story begins - no sex sorry, not sorry.in NonHuman
A Satyr's Mate Ch. 01-02 Sold at auction.in NonHuman
Big Beautiful Cass Ch. 01 Recently widowed Sam falls hard for mature BBW.in Mature
More Stories