A Trip to the Booths

Story Info
Made to play at a porn shop.
1.6k words
4.12
55.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A disclaimer: this is my first story posted to Literotica, and the first time I've shared any of my writing (in a somewhat complete form) since grade school. This story grew out of an email correspondence, a while back, and I've been sporadically revising it for a long time. I'm not sure I'm entirely satisfied with it, but after generating several other pseudo-stories via emails, I felt like it was time to put this out for public consumption and see how people like it. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for reading.

*****

We show up at the store late on a Saturday night, so we know it'll be busy. She's not quite comfortable with the idea, not quite comfortable with the clothes; she's married, she's respectable, and I've made her dress up like a streetwalker.

But she wants something different, desperately; it's the hook in her that I use to pull her along, through the bad part of town, through overly long glances from passerby's, over sidewalks starting to ice over from the first cold of winter.

The micro-mini is short, stretchy, and barely manages to cover even half of her backside; she's constantly tugging down on the hem, nervously looking around, hoping nobody can tell she's not wearing panties, the winter air probably a bit jarring as it hits her freshly-shaved slit. The shoes are wobbly, uncomfortable, with tight straps snaking halfway up her legs, and the top is little more than a band of nylon mesh, her breasts barely contained, large nipples obvious through the translucent fabric. And then there's the collar-a thin strip of leather, with shiny, blocky metal letters spelling out C-U-M-D-U-M-P across the front.

Her eyes dart around as we enter, as she feels dozens of pairs of eyes immediately swivel to gaze upon the sole female in the room.

I give her ass a squeeze, leaning in and whispering, "Go buy that dildo. The one with the suction base."

She tentatively moves towards the wall display of plastic dongs, face burning; the one I've pointed out is on the top row, and she's forced to stretch up to get it, the miniskirt riding up as she does so, her cheeks popping out from below, visible to the entirety of the store, as she fetches the oversized black rubber toy. I throw a few wadded bills on the floor in front of her, and she squats awkwardly, one hand trying in vain to keep the hem of the miniskirt down, her breasts on the verge of coming free from her top as she scoops up the cash. She makes her way to the counter, eyes down, shaking hands spreading the bills out carefully on the glass countertop.

"Unwrap it," I said, loudly enough to make her visibly wince.

She holds it delicately, awkward, trying to avoid grasping it by the shaft, and I march her towards the back of the store, towards the video booths. I can see, out of the corner of my eye, some of the other customers begin to drift in the same direction. The shakiness of her breaths suggests that she's noticed, as well.

The arcade is dark and humid, air heavy with the scent of lube and disinfectant. Light and muffled sounds, music bleed through the swinging doors of occupied booths as I walk her down the aisle, recorded moans and flesh-on-flesh sounds mingling with more immediate noises-coughing, a moan of release, wet sucking sounds. I push open the door to an empty booth and steer her inside, leaving the door ajar. There's a folding metal chair in the middle, the backrest up against the wall with the dormant video screen.

I hold the toy up to her mouth. "Spit."

She looks at me sideways, but complies, spitting on the toy, saliva running down the thick, veiny shaft.

"Good girl," I tease her, letting my fingertips worm beneath the mini, fingertip finding her slit, penetrating her ever so slightly. "Now, take it in your mouth. All the way."

She manages a quick, tiny shake of her head, and my finger curls inside her, causing her to gasp and whimper. Her eyes still locked on mine, she complies, opening her mouth, fighting against her gag reflex as I slowly feed the length of the toy down her throat. She fiddles with her hands, resisting the urge to reach up and push it away, trying to stifle her gags, eyes watering as I slide it deeper and deeper, until it comes to rest against the back of her throat, the flared base now snug against her lips. She convulses, gagging loudly, and I withdraw the toy, a long, sticky strand of spittle stretching from the head to her lower lip and chin.

As she recovers, I plant the toy onto the center of the chair, anchoring it, and slide a bill into the money slot on the wall; the screen flickers to life - a grainy, low-quality image of a sulky-looking, tattooed girl in cheap-looking lingerie on all fours atop a bare mattress on a concrete floor. The camera moves, shakily, carried by hand, circling around her, catching views of bare male legs in the background, waiting.

"This'll do," I tell her, nodding to the toy, "have a seat."

She gingerly moves over the toy, over the chair, hiking up the miniskirt slightly as she awkwardly spreads her legs to straddle the chair, lowering herself onto the gleaming rubber shaft.

It's big for her; she whimpers as it stretches her taut, but she keeps going until her hole has engulfed it to the base, quivering in the flickering semi-darkness of the booth. I reach under her arm, grasping the upper hem of her top and tugging it down, her breasts popping free.

She makes a halfhearted attempt to reach up, to cover herself, but a quick slap across her forearm dissuades her, and she keeps her hands at her sides as I grope her, finding a nipple with my fingertip, flicking it and feel it swell, firm up under the attention.

I nod at the screen, where the camera is now zoomed in tight on the backside of starlet, covered with a sheen of perspiration, crimson hand prints visible on both cheeks. Her lips are drawn tight around one shaft as another roughly pistons in and out of her ass.

"Ever do that?"

She shakes her head, a tight, emphatic motion. "N-No."

"Good," I say, and she looks over her shoulder at me quizzically. I've already undone the fly of my trousers, and push her forward, downwards, finding her clenched rosebud in the shadows and abruptly mounting her.

She lets out a guttural groan, but doesn't resist. I can hear her sniffle as I push myself balls-deep into her.

"Let's get started," I say, and I begin to thrust.

She wails with each thrust, my thrusts and her cries matching the rhythm of the movie playing in the booth. There's a little crowd in the aisle, watching the action, and after a couple minutes, I hear the doors on the adjacent stalls open and shut, hear bills being fed into their respective video players. On either side of the booth, flickering light gives away the presence of holes in the partition walls; she notices, her head swiveling slightly as an eye appears on the either side of one of the holes.

"Put on a good show, girl," I growl at her, cupping her breasts and tugging the nipple out towards the spectator. The eye moves away, and then, a semi-erect cock slips the hole. She recoils, but I push her forwards, telling her "You know what to do."

She fumbles, reaching out and taking it in her hand, stroking it as I pound her vigorously; it stiffens in appreciation, and I take her head in my hand, guiding her downwards, as she leans over the head and it disappears into her mouth with a noisy slurp.

Her cries are now muffled moans, punctuated by the wet sounds of oral service. On the other side of a booth, another member slips through a hole in the wall, and I take her free arm by the wrist, guiding her over to it, until she's clumsily stroking it.

She's accepted her role for the evening, and moves back and forth between the two cocks poking through the walls, as she begins to push back onto me and grind against the rubber dick filling her cunt. The booth smells like sex, and it's not long before she gags, releasing the cock in her mouth and dribbling spunk onto the floor. She barely skips a beat, switching to the other side as another cock is fed through the hole, and I force myself not to finish, watching her milk load after load out of anonymous cockmeat, leaving puddles of seed on the floor on both sides of the booth.

She works her way through the crowd as if she did this every weekend, face slathered with cum, makeup smeared, breasts slick with sweat and saliva and spunk. She diligently pushes back in time with my thrusts, moaning loudly when I finally empty my load into her ass, before withdrawing with a wet pop and tugging the miniskirt down.

I don't give her time to collect herself, taking her by the arm as she manages to get her top half-up, the dark flesh of her nipples just visible above the bust line, and lead her out of the booth, a wet spot forming on the seat of her skirt, her inner thighs slick.

She's given up on being embarrassed, flashing a wan smile at those browsing the store, unaware or uncaring of the glaze of semen on her lower face. We leave the store, heading off to the evening's next adventure . . .