A Trip to the Club

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled.
1.6k words
3.81
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers

The smoky club was busy. A loud thump was felt before you even got out of your car. The music over took you like a train. Fast and Powerful. It was intoxicating how it pulled you in. A smile overtook your face as you entered. The bar was packed. Three deep just trying to get a drink. But your eyes were somewhere else. The dance floor. That thumping and swirling of lights, the music with its infectious rhythm lured you in. Pulled you towards it.

The spacious dance floor was packed tightly. The crowd was succinctly swaying with the music, pushing and pulling, back and forth, up and down. Everyone in a trance with the sounds that the DJ was pushing out. You snake through the crowd. Sensually moving betwixt the dancers. Molding around each one until you find the spot you wanted.

He watches you disappear into the crowd as he turns towards the bar. His smile knows that tonight was going to be fun. Waiting for drinks didn't even bother him as his mind wanders to "what if" scenarios swirling in his mind. Drinks in hand, he moves through the crowd to find his friends. He nods to his friends when he finds them. The music is so powerful and loud, conversations are futile. You all just admire the view.

The glistening bodies gyrating and swaying to the music. Suddenly you appear. Kissing him on the cheek with a devilish grin you grab your drink. Still moving with the music, your hips and torso sultry move like a gentle wave lapping the land, back and forth. You sip the drink and just as quickly disappear again into the crowd.

After several hours of this, you grab him by the arm and tell him you are ready to go. It is towards the end of the night and most of the crowd has left. Tired, but still moving to the beat, arm-in-arm, you walk out, back to the car. He pulls you close and kisses you. Your excitement builds. Suddenly, you are yanked back. Pulled away from him. You feel several hands and arms encircle you.

Tape is placed over your mouth and a hood is pulled over your head. Your hands are then bound together. Then the same thing with your ankles. What seems like a large man picks you up and are suddenly thrown over his shoulder. They quickly you move into the trunk of a car and close it. Your heart is beating fast. Fear is flowing over you. It is dark and you can't really move other than wiggle. What happened to him? Did he struggle? Is he hurt? All kinds of scenarios rush through your head.

The car suddenly begins to move. Bouncing down the road, your fear overwhelms you. You are not sure how long you are in the trunk when suddenly the car stops. The trunk opens. All you hear is your heart thumping and your ragged breathing. Suddenly you are picked up like a rag doll and moved inside a building. You are forced to stand up. The hood is removed. Your captors, 4 in all, all have dark clothing and masks on. One of them comes over to you and whispers to you, "We are not going to kill you. But we are going to fuck you."

You look around and see that the room looks like a dungeon with chains hanging from the walls and ceiling, a big X-cross, and various weird looking furniture. They all approach you and grab your limbs. One cuts the tape off your wrists then attaches leather cuffs with metal loops on them. They raise your arms up over your head and secures you to two chains hanging from the ceiling. Then someone cuts the tape off of your ankles. Puts similar cuffs on your ankles and attaches them to a spreader bar.

With a pair of medical shears, one cuts your dress off, letting it drop to the floor. Then he pulls your panties down and unclasps your bra. He pushes the bra up your arms, but because of your restraint, now just lays on top of your head.

The man then says to you, "If you promise not to scream, we will take the gag off. If you scream, no one will hear you because we are in the middle of the woods. We will put the gag back on if you scream. Do you promise not to scream?" You nod and they proceed to take your gag off. He says, "Good girl, I am going to put this blindfold over your eyes so you won't know who we are or what we are about to do to you. We promise we will have a little fun then let you go. It will go a lot easier on you if you don't fight us." Suddenly, you spit in his face or try to get his face.

"Huh, I guess we will go that route instead." Suddenly, you are struck on your ass, over and over again. You don't know what is being used, but it is quick and localized stings. It must be a wooden switch or cane. After several minutes of this, with tears of pain rolling down your cheeks, he stops.

"Will we behave now?"

You shake your head.

"Good!"

"Here is a little reminder of who is in charge," as he attaches something that clamps down on first the right, then the left nipple. "You fucking slut," he charges as he runs a finger in between your legs, "You are soaked!" Roughly he rubs your pussy. Your smell permeates the air. You are starting to feel pleasure. You are turned on. Shame and excitement envelopes you. Deep down, you always had this fantasy.

You suddenly feel something cold on your ass. Then it is pushed in hard. You scream in pain. It feels like a very big plug. Your ass is still hurting from the beating and now this is creating a lot of pressure on your ass. Your arms are released from the chains.

"Get on all fours!"

You abide. Your arms are jelly from being suspended so you are a bit wobbly. No sooner do you get stable then a cock is pushed at your lips. You open, hoping to slowly control a blow job. Your right hand moves up to control his motion, but he thrusts into your throat. His hands grabbing your shoulders for leverage. You choke. He pulls out. Grasping for breathe. He thrusts in again. Then pulls out. He repeats this over and over again. Each time, his cock stays a little longer in your throat.

In the meantime, someone is grabbing your hips. An assault on your pussy begins. The man behind you is big his hands and his cock feel big. He pumps fast, then slow. You feel so full. You are starting to become lightheaded. Between nearly passing out on the cock in your mouth and the pounding on your pussy, you are entering a heightened state. Suddenly, both guys pull out and swap positions. You taste your pussy on this guy's huge cock. You are scared because you don't think your throat can take it. He just puts the tip on and says "Suck me".

You lavish his cock with your tongue while the other guy pumps rhythmically inside your pussy. Suddenly, the guy you are sucking pushes into your mouth and explodes down your throat. You slightly choke and kind of feel disappointed that you didn't get a good enough taste. Then before you can concentrate on the cock inside you, he cums. The guy inside your mouth pulls out and disappears. The guy fucking you come back and shouts, "Clean my cock you fucking whore!" You lick your juices and his jizz from his cock. Then he retreats. Exhausted, you slump your head to the floor.

Before you know it, you are dragged to a bed. Your nipple clamps are ripped off and cause instant pain to sharply shoot through your body. You are placed on your back. Your head is pulled off the side of the bed and dangles over it. A new cock is already at your lips and again assaults your throat. You can smell the musk of his sack as it rubs against your nose. That sent is familiar. Another person is pulling the plug from your ass. The widest spot is being hard to pull out. With a quick, sharp jerk is it taken out. The cock in your mouth is removed.

Someone lays next to you. You are picked up and placed on top of him. "Honey, I am going in your ass with or without your permission and assistance." You got the hint and positions his cock into your ass. You move in and out. You really enjoy how a cock feels in your ass. Then another pair of hands move to your hips. Someone is getting ready to fuck your pussy. You are getting excited at just the thought of two cocks in you, now it is happening.

He pushes in your pussy. In a recognizable voice, "Bitch, milk our cocks dry," as he plays with your tits. You writhe back and forth, rocking up and down. You are full and feel amazing. Then your head is turned. That big cock is back for more. You part your lips and start sucking him again. The men inside you start a rhythm. You are now experiencing sensory overload. For the first time, you start to cum, violently.

They are still in your holes as you cum. They pull your mask off and pull you off of them. Laying down, they cum all over you. He comes over and says, "Happy Birthday Sweetie." That night, more than a few fantasies were fulfilled.

cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers