A Trip to the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spence" I asked before he could talk, "would you mind grabbing me another soda?"

He said OK and looked around and then he and Patsie stepped into the kitchen and grabbed new drinks for all of us, giving us very nice views of Patsie's firm backside (and I suppose Spence's too, but I didn't bother to look), and I thought I could see a hint of dampness in the center of her bikini bottom. But she brought me my drink, and our hands lingered just long enough when she handed me the soda that I was very tempted to lean forward those last few inches and lick her nipples just before she retreated to the couch. And she definitely saw the temptation in my eyes, because that retreat was very well engineered.

Spence asked Andy, and for a change, Andy asked for a Dare. Spence, not being any braver than the rest of us, gave him the same dare he'd been given, and Andy rolled a 2. He looked almost as intimidated by it as Chrissie did, but when he moved in front of me to go to where Chrissie was sitting, I could almost swear there was a bit of a bulge in his shorts. It was entirely possible that I'd be found out soon at this rate. But Andy was evidently much more flexible than Spence, and kissed Chrissie long and well, and held her just tight enough, without being squeamish or rough, and when they were done, she was breathing almost as heavily as I was.

And then I chose Dare.

"Put your laptop away" she told me.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely."

So I took my laptop, and put it on the floor between me and my side table.

Now I'm not the biggest guy in the room, most of the time. I'm no John Holmes or Matt Hughes, but I do all right. And I was wearing briefs -- your basic standard issue 'tighty-whities', which had a slight moist spot over toward my left hip, and a fairly clear view of a large and enthusiastic bulge from there to the middle.

"I'm pretty sure that's no default" said Andy.

"No -- it's their fault" I said, nodding toward Chrissie and Patsie. And then I took a cue from Chrissie and sat back in my chair, shoulders squared, and didn't even try to hide. If they wanted to see, well, I had no objection.

Andy looked as flustered as anyone there, and when Chrissie said "Truth", he asked "What do you think we should do next?"

"I think we should change the order" she said. We all know what the people doing the asking will say, more or less -- this game needs a sense of surprise."

We all agreed, and reversed the order, but not the direction. Each person would shift their target one place. Which left me the next question, and I got to ask it of Patsie.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!"

"Roll a d10, and you have one minute -- sixty seconds -- to arouse that person without leaving your seat."

Damn me if she didn't roll a 10, and when we stated to say "Default!" she held up a hand. When we quieted down, she licked one finger of that hand, and rubbed it down the front of her bikini bottom (which I can see very clearly even now -- it was a vivid green), while using the other hand to gently rub her nipples. Her lower hand got more and more insistent and the damp patch on her bottoms grew larger until Andy choked out "Time". He'd actually looked at his watch while the rest of us were holding our breath.

When Andy stopped her, Patsie flushed, sat up straighter, licked her fingers to clean then and then grabbed a piece of cloth from the table to dry her hands. That cloth turned out to be my cutoffs, and I was very jealous of them.

Chrisie then gave the same dare to Andy, who rolled a three. Andy looked at Spence, they both shook their heads, and Andy pulled off his shorts and tossed them onto the table. He was wearing simple plaid boxers that left everything to the imagination.

Alas, next in line was Spence, who, as I said before, I'd known in high school (and not seen in the over 10 years until I joined the group), and he knew my history. When I chose Dare, he said "Dance!"

Now I have to admit that, while I have some skills, dancing is not among them. In high school, Spence and I were in the school theatre club and did several plays together, and he knew that in our senior year I was given the award for being the worst dancer in the county. But I had a dare.

"There's no radio or stereo here -- what am I going to dance to?" I asked.

And friendly, helpful, sweet Patsie started, in her own key, to sing the theme from "Ghostbusters."

Thank goodness for Andy's stop watch.

We all got a good laugh out of it. And it moved a few things in awkward directions, but at least the embarrassment of it all removed much of the blood from what had been threatening to become a full-on hard-on, and let me sit, physically comfortable (if not emotionally so) at the end of my sixty seconds.

And it gave everyone else a great laugh.

Then Chrissie called "Dare" and Patsie gave her the same dare she'd been given. We all watched the die as it spun on the table, and when it finally landed on a 9, I almost had a heart attack.

Andy picked up his watch and called start and then Chrissie looked me right in the eye, licked her lips and ran one hand slowly around the back of her neck and down her shoulder to her breast, tweaking the nipple and then moving to the other nipple, then she licked her fingers and began to slowly massage both nipples and breasts, and then ... Andy called "Time!"

Chrissie looked at the tent in my shorts, and said "Well, I guess that wasn't a default." I just fumbled for my soda, ran the still cold can over my sweaty brow, and tried to remember to breathe.

Then it was Andy's turn to ask Spence. Did I mention that Andy was a master gamer? Well, Andy had noticed that Spence was the only one who hadn't had a Default. So when Spence called for a Dare, Andy told him to walk on his hands. Kind of a cheat, but everyone understood -- it was as fair as his asking me to dance - and everyone watched as Spence peeled off his shorts. But what we hadn't expected was that Spence was 'going commando'. So our first nude was the one we thought would be the last.

Spence was in decent shape, as we all were, but nothing outstanding unless he was a serious 'grower'. But he was, at best, only half-up, which surprised me. I was having a hell of a time staying under any sort of control. Well, there were ways to cure that, I thought.

Patsie called Dare (of course), and I gave her a variant on the previous dare. "Spend 60 seconds arousing the person you roll. You cant use your hands or speak."

She rolled a three, and we all turned to watch as she slinked across the room, knelt in front of Chrissie and then clasped her hands behind her back. The she leaned forward and kissed Chrissie fully on the lips, pretty much like most of the rest of us wanted to do. When they separated, Chrissie asked "Only she isn't allowed to use her hands, right?" We all agreed, and Chrissie held Patsie's shoulders (partly to keep her from falling over) as Patsie slurped and licked her way lower and lower, kissing down one earlobe and across the collar bone to one nipple. She was just working her way down Chrissie's stomach when Andy called "Time!"

As Patsie made her way back to the couch, her step unsteady, we looked to Chrissie, who was slumped back in her chair, breathing heavily. I picked up one of my rule books and fanned her with it and she laughed, smiled and said "thanks!"

Then she looked at Andy and pouted a little bit. "Poor Andy" she said - this game isn't great for you, is it? Well, we're just going to see if we can help with that. Same dare."

Andy grinned a little bit and then we all remember his skill with dice. I figured a 1,3,6, or 8 might get him something to deal with that he was used to, and I wasn't entirely sure what number I wanted him to roll. But Spence looked more scared than curious, and seemed very relieved when Andy rolled a seven. On the other hand, I noticed his cock twitching while he was waiting for Andy to roll.

"Maybe his mind isn't as made up as I thought it was, or maybe he split the difference". But he crawled around my chair to Chrissie, handed me his watch, and then continued where Patsie had left off. Tits were apparently not his thing, but he started out licking at her navel, and then worked his way up from there, straight up between her tits to her neck, where he nuzzled around both sides to nibble on both earlobes and then kissed her just as he had before, but perhaps a bit deeper and more passionately, and she kissed him back until I called time.

I didn't even wait for Andy to get back to his chair before I said "Dare!" Spence and Patsie laughed at my eagerness, but that laugh was more than a bit sympathetic. When Andy picked up a shirt to wipe his face, Spence looked at me and said "Same dare -- but two minutes."

I knew they were instigating this, and wanted to see how far it would go. I was still not sure if anyone would chicken out before someone went all the way, but if it depended on me, I'd help keep things move.

I grabbed my favorite d10, looked around the room and tossed it towards the table, but instead of looking at the die, I looked at the people. Chrissie smiled, Andy chuckled, Spence's face stayed blank, and Patsie laughed outright.

"Poetic justice!" exclaimed Patsie, and when I looked down I saw a seven. Lucky seven, at least for Spence. Well, at least I was pretty sure that this would break a boundary. And from the look of him, so did Spence -- his face was blank and his body was rigid, but his cock was also becoming rigid.

So I got up out of my chair, pulled my briefs off and dropped them on the table as I walked around it, my eight inches leading the way. When I got to the couch, I nudged the coffee table back a foot or so and knelt between Spence and Patsie.

"Got the watch ready?" I asked, and Andy nodded, craning his neck for a better view.

It turned out Spence was more of a shower than a grower. Putting my hands to either side of him, I moved forward and took Spence's cock into my mouth. Using my tongue carefully, I licked all around the head before I started bobbing my head, but even so, it only took a half-dozen bobs before I took it all the way to the root.

When I started picking up my rhythm, something bumped my hand and made me almost lose my support, so I pulled my head up and looked to see Patsie scooting very close so that she could see better, with one hand on my back between my shoulder blades, urging me on. So I lifted my hand, scooted her as close as she could be and then went back down on Spence, planting that hand between Patsie's legs, and rubbing her clit and pussy with it nwhere only she and I could see. Spence didn't appear to notice, as he had tilted his head back and closed his eyes. So I Just set a good rhythm, using my tongue as well as I knew how on Spence while I kept my right hand busy on Patsie.

In what seemed like no time at all, I heard Andy call "Time" very quietly behind me, and when I raised my head to see, Andy nudged me out of the way and took my place blowing Spence, and I took the hint and dove down on Patsie, burying my face in her muff and my tongue deep in her pussy. I used a trick I'd discovered at a party a couple of years earlier and snaked my tongue in and up to find her "G" spot, and was rewarded by a moan that transmuted into a squeal that quickly rose up into the pitches that only dogs can hear.

Hearing the probably familiar sound, Spence tilted his head forward to discover that it wasn't my mouth wrapped around his cock any more. He started to protest, but then Andy deep-throated him, which left him immobilized long enough for Patsie to finish her orgasm.

As soon as she came back to a relatively normal state, I scooted up and kissed her as deeply and passionately as I could. I had never imagined I'd actually get a chance to kiss her at all, much less do so after eating her pussy, but she kissed me back, and I probably (almost certainly) would have slid further up and tried to fuck her had I not felt a hand and then a mouth on my cock.

I looked down and saw Chrissie lying on the floor between Andy and I, alternately jacking and sucking our cocks. I hesitated, not knowing what to do, until Patsie pulled me toward her, kissed me hard, and then pushed my head back down between her legs.

I was amazed and overjoyed at how good Patsie tasted. I could have stayed there forever, and have to admit I wanted to, but Spence rolled out from under Andy and towards Patsie, and I only had time to look and see him coming my way before I had to dodge his knee. I rolled away from him and looked back to see Chrissie on the far side of the coffee table, Adam's cock firmly implanted in her mouth. From the look on his face, she was at least as good as any guy he'd ever known. I, on the other hand, had an opportunity ahead of me to replace the lost one behind me, so I crawled over, moved one of Chrissie's legs out of the way, and buried my face in her pussy.

Chrissie tasted different from Patsie, but not bad -- just different, and even though I was not in love with her, I still gave her my best. I used every trick I knew on her, licking nibbling, going for the clit and alternating that with ignoring it entirely while licking around her outer labia until she took a break from what she was doing and said "Enough of that -- fuck me!"

And I did.

I scooted up her torso, licking and nuzzling those amazing boobs as I went, until our torsoes were even, and then, both of us lying on our sides, I slid my rigid cock into her steaming pussy and began to rock in and out of her.

I wanted to kiss her too, but she was still busily going to town on Andy's cock and not wanting to get in the way I held back until she slipped it from her mouth and offered it to me.

"I saw you doing Spence" she said, "so I know you know how, and don't mind." And she smiled a genuine smile as she said it, so I felt safe enough that I knew it was all right.

Chrissie and I alternated sucking Andy off until he tried to pull away. Knowing what was happening, I pinned him down and took him as deep in my mouth as I could without taking him into my throat as he came in seemingly endless spurts -- so much that some of it leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

When Andy finished cumming, I pulled off of him and would have swallowed it, but Chrissie pulled me toward her and kissed me deep and hard, and took most of the cum into her mouth. That was so erotic that I kissed her as hard as I could while I came deep inside of her.

And that gave her a look of panic.

Ah. That made sense. "Don't worry" I told her - " I'll take care of it." and I slid back down her body and dove into her pussy again, eating as much of my load out of her as I could. And as I cleaned her up, she swiveled around and cleaned me up, licking and sucking our mixed juices off of my cock. And when we were both done, we kissed deeply again and mixed our loads in our mouths.

"Wow, that was amazing!" I heard behind me, and pivoted to see Spence and Patsie on the couch, him just finishing up his last thrusts. He was completely into her (more than just physically), but she'd been watching us, and her expression was almost as much one of jealousy as of satiation.

And then Spence grunted and groaned and said "I'm cumming!!"

But Patsie pushed him away and gestured with her head toward me. I caught the clue right away and jumped to the couch, taking Spence's first spurt across the forehead, and the rest in my mouth. He may not have had a giant cock, but his load was one of the biggest I've ever seen in or out of the movies. Then again, wed' all been aroused for hours, and that always gives me a bigger load. Once I'd taken it all, I looked up at Patsie, but it appeared she wasn't into that kind of thing as much as I was, so I rolled back over and shared it all with Chrissie.

By then it was nearly midnight, and we all staggered into the bedroom and collapsed onto each other to sleep. I woke once in the middle of the night to see Patsie and Chrissie making out, but they didn't give me any sign that I was invited, so I went back to sleep until morning.

The next morning we all showered and had a light breakfast and drove back to town, oddly silent.

The next week. We arrived at Danny's as usual for the game, and Patsie said that Chrissy had called and said she would not be coming back, as she'd found a better job that required her to move out of town. Danny was suspicious and asked questions, but we just told him that we'd played card games until we were tired.

Now that was a trip to remember!

12