A Trip to the Islands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or are you thinking about watching me do unspeakably nasty, dirty, filthy things to my pussy, to my...cunt."

"Oh God, Susan. Please...don't," he said, hoarsely.

"Or are you like other men? Don't you want to watch your,slut...with another woman?"

She could tell he was so close. She was impressed with his willpower. Chad's head turned away, his breathing shallow and rapid.

"Oh my, I think I found your weak spot," she said coyly. "Just think of it, two women taking turns on you with their hot mouths." Chad tried to tell her to stop, but could only whimper.

"Wouldn't you just love it if you shot a big load of cum in her mouth? Then you could watch, as we shared your hot, sticky, thick, cum."

"I'm going to..."

Susan didn't hear the rest. She quickly moved down and engulfed his cock down to the base. She let him cum in her throat. Even after he stopped shooting, she held him in her mouth. Finally, she let his softening cock slip from her mouth. She cleaned up every drop of his cum.

"See what happens when you get too many points," she said jokingly. Chad was still having trouble breathing. He just shook his head. "If your feeling up to it, I think we should get ready to head back," she told him.

It took Chad a few moments to collect himself, but eventually they both dressed. Chad almost fell over putting his pants on. "You should have known better by now. Don't try to keep me from what I want," she said, laughing at his clumsiness.

"Ok, I learned my lesson," he replied.

They made sure not to leave a trace of someone being there. Chad wanted to leave it just as they found it for the next lucky couple to visit. They backtracked to the road where the cab dropped them off. True to his word, the driver was waiting on them.

"I hope you enjoyed the waterfall, Sir," the driver said.

"Yes, it was truly perfect," he told him. "What person in their right mind wouldn't enjoy that place," he thought.

The driver just laughed as he drove them back to the hotel. Chad looked at Susan lovingly. What she said earlier was right. He wasn't ready to go home either.

12