A Trip to the Lake

Story Info
Mia and Michael head to the lake but never quite make it.
2.3k words
4.42
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun beat down on Mia's face as Michael drove through the hills. They were off to the lake, excited to be able to take advantage of the first warm day of spring. The music and road noises all faded into the background and Mia stared off into the distance, watching the scenery blur past them, lost in her thoughts. She smiled and turned to Michael, wondering what he was thinking about.

"Hey baby, what's on your mind?" Mia asked softly.

She reached out her hand and rested it on his leg waiting for him to respond. Michael moved his hand on the wheel and reached out to brush the stray hairs from Mia's face caught in the breeze of the cracked windows. He could smell the sunshine in the air, the flowers and grass reaching towards the warmth on such a beautiful day.

"Not too much," He responded. "Just thinking about last night and how much I really love you."

Mia smiled and laughed under her breath. "He would be thinking of that," she thought to herself. "His mind, always in the gutter."

Without another pause, she drifted to the night before, the memories flashing through her mind. Flash, being thrown on the bed. Flash, hastily undressing while never wanting to leave his lips. Flash, feeling his warm hands on her chest. Flash, his head between her legs. Flash, her legs shaking. Flash...

"Fuck baby, last night was so good. Don't even get me started again." The words escaped Mia's mouth before she even realized it.

Her grip tightened on Michael's leg, unconsciously, and she became aware of her arousal. She squeezed her legs together, feeling the pressure of her thighs against her clit. Mia shifted in her seat, hoping Michael wouldn't notice what she just did.

Michael smirked and reached over to Mia's leg. His fingers played on the top of her thigh as her skin broke out in goosebumps. He loved it when that happened, brushing his fingers up just a little higher. He could feel the arousal building in his core, but chose to brush it off until they reached their destination. Michael glanced at Mia and saw her eyes starting to close. She kept her hands folded in her lap, either as a sign of obedience or necessity, trying to hide her arousal from him.

"Mia... Mia..." He prodded. "Mia!"

Mia's eyes shot open as he exclaimed her name and removed his hand. She had drifted so far away from the car she had no idea how long he was calling her. Her head was bowed and she felt as though she was being chastised like a child. She placed both of her hands on her lap, palms upward, and looked at Michael, her eyes pleading as they made contact. He smiled and nodded back. The power exchange had been made, she consented that she was now his to do with as he pleased and she would obey. Mia did not move from that position, head bowed, eyes to the ground, waiting for Michael to make his move. But he didn't. At least ten minutes passed, as they sat there in silence.

"Show me how much you want me right now," Michael stated, his voice cutting through the silence causing Mia to jump from the shock.

Mia reached out for Michaels leg in an attempt to obey him.

"No, show me how much you want me right now."

When Mia did not change her course of action, Michael stretched out his arm and pulled her skirt up to her seatbelt clad waist.

"Show me how much you want me right now."

With her right hand, Mia reached down and began to stroke her pussy over her pink panties. She found them drenched, which shocked even her. She carefully pushed them to the side, her fingertips wet with her juices. She held them up for Michael to see. He could see them glistening in the sunlight radiating in through the windshield.

"Wow, you really did enjoy last night didn't you. Just the thought of it got you that wet? We're still about an hour away and it just doesn't feel fair to leave that delicious pussy all alone. Why don't you play with it. But no orgasms! One of us has to be responsible and not crash the car."

Mia didn't need to be told twice! She shifted her hips lower in her seat and began to rub herself, her legs splayed open, skirt pushed up to her waist. Her thumb expertly stroked her clit through the material as her others sought out her dripping pussy slightly depressing the fabric into it. Mia's other hand reached under her shirt, massaging her breast, nipple hard against the palm of her hand.

"This is going to be hard to not get off, better take it slow" She thought to herself.

Michael reached over and lifted her shirt completely, beckoning for Mia to lean forward to pull it fully up to her neck. Mia hesitated for a moment, concerned that someone driving past might see her.

"Stop it Mia. It's alright. Leave your shirt up, I want to watch you play with your tits."

Not fully convinced it was a great idea, Mia rolled her eyes, and sunk even further down into the seat. In an instant, Michael grabbed her by and hair and jerked her back up.

"Sit in your seat properly and don't think I didn't see that eye roll. I'll address that later."

Mia winced. She hated when he spoke to her like that but hated it even more when she disappointed him. She closed her eyes and went back to what she had started. Usually Michael wouldn't stand for that, but the moment felt so perfect. He turned up the radio and continued driving to their destination.

Mia's body was impatient. Her hands moved expertly, knowing every crevice of her body, all the right spots to touch. Her breathing became labored as the stroking become more intense. Michael cleared his throat, reminding her that she was half naked, in the passenger seat, and not allowed to orgasm. For a moment, she weighed her options and what might happen if she just allowed herself to climax. Before she could make a decision, she felt the car turning. Her eyes opened and she blinked to reorient to the brightness. She went to pull down her shirt and Michael stopped her.

"You can pull your shirt down, but don't move your skirt. I'm sure the guard in the booth won't even notice."

Mia blushed at the thought of a stranger seeing her in that predicament, but hopefully he'll just assumed it rose on it's own.

Michael pulled up to the booth as Mia's heart pounded.

"Can he see me? I really wish I could pull my skirt down. Maybe he won't notice. Can he smell me? Will Michael say anything? Should I look and act like nothing is going on or should I look away?" Mia's mind reeled.

The car approached the booth, Michael paid, and they entered the parking lot, the guard none the wiser. Mia's heart calmed as she realized she was in the clear. She couldn't wait to enjoy the sun by the water but worried a bit what he would ask of her next.

Michael drove the car past the usual spots and to the back of the lot. Pushing the gear shift into park, he sighed as he began to ready himself to exit the car. Mia gathered herself and began to open her door.

"No, Mia. Wait in the car. Climb into the back seat for a moment."

Not sure of how to do so gracefully, Mia straddled the center console, and one leg at a time, climbed into the backseat. Doing so only pushed her skirt higher and she could feel Michael's gaze on her panty clad ass. Michael's cock twitched at the sight and her unquestioning obedience. He chuckled quietly to himself thinking about how far she had come, no longer second guessing his every request. He finished gathering his belongings and exited the car. Mia sat in the backseat bewildered as he closed his door and walked away from the vehicle. He shortly returned and retrieved something from the trunk. He opened the rear passenger door, startling Mia. Michael leaned in and breathed in the moment. Wrapping his hand around her head, he parted his lips around hers and kissed her. Mia's heart swooned, she had longed for his touch more than she knew.

Stepping back, Michael began to unbutton his pants. He undid his zipper and revealed his hard cock. Only his clothed backside showing outside the car, Mia now understood why he parked where he did. Protected by the trees and hidden away in the back of the parking lot, but still in view of anyone passing. Mia was all too happy to abide by whatever he wanted. Michael began to stroke himself and motioned for Mia to come closer. She took him into her mouth, starting with just the tip. Her lips played around his head, her tongue darting back and forth over the sensitive spots. She slowly began to take him in deeper, each time just a bit before backing him back out.

"You are such a tease," Michael joked as he pulled her closer.

Mia began to take him deeper into her mouth, her tongue running along the underside of his cock. She pursed her lips tighter, feeling every ridge as she bobbed her head. Michael was enjoying the moment so much, he almost forgot he had other plans for the day. He reached into his pocket and removed a tiny bullet vibrator.

"Lay down on your back baby," Michael prompted.

As Mia positioned herself across the back seats, Michael pulled her closer to him, cradling her head until it hung off the seats. He reached over her and lifted her shirt higher, exposing her to him. He turned on the vibrator and placed it in her hand.

"Baby, you can cum as much as you want. Even just the thought of you orgasming with my cock in you mouth makes me hard."

Mia reached toward her pussy, the sweet vibrations filling her soul with pleasure. Unable to contain herself, she moaned as her legs fell open. Taking it all in, Michael yearned to feel her warm mouth around his dick again. He slowly entered, just a little at a time. He gently held the sides of her face and encouraged her to remember to breath. He pushed his cock fully into her mouth, feeling her warm tongue and throat muscles massaging the tip. He stayed there for a moment, not wanting to move. He watched Mia as her chest heaved with heavy breaths. As she calmed from the sensation of taking his entire cock, her eyes began to close, as if heavy with sleep.

Michael slowly began to move, his hands moving down to her neck as Mia began to jerk back, not wanting him to leave her mouth. With a hand on each side of her throat, he slide them down her body, leaning over her, before resting them over her breasts. He grabbed at them, using them as an anchor as he began to speed up his movements.

Mia could feel every inch of Michael's cock in her mouth, never having taken him so deeply before. She tried to breathe through her nose as the vibrator took her mind away. She had never felt so full and yet her pussy so empty. Mia pushed her panties to the side and plunged her fingers into her dripping pussy and Michael began to fuck her face harder. She matched his rhythm with her fingers, plunging them deeper as the fucking became more insistent. Mia felt her body swell with the impending climax. Her back arched as she started to orgasm. Michael pushed into her mouth as deep as he could go, his cock keeping her from making any sound but he could feel the vibrations of her moans down to his balls. Mia's nose was pressed tightly against Michael's pants as she came. Her body shuddered with a new sensation as her toes began to tingle. Her torso turned and writhed as she tried to scream in ecstasy which just caused Michael to grab her tits tighter.

With even more urgency, Michael began to fuck Mia faster. Watching her try to escape the pleasure, but pushing through to the next orgasm with his cock deeply nestled to her throat was enough to push him over the edge. His toes curled in his shoes as he released into her mouth. Her throat milking every drop as she moaned in pleasure. Mia felt the warmth fill her throat as she swallowed and continued to orgasm. Not sure how many times she had already come, she tossed the vibrator aside and continued with her hand. Rubbing her clit roughly she slowly began to come down, each touch causing an electric shock to radiate up her spine. Michael's cock was still in her mouth as he began to go soft. She gently sucked at him, cleaning every inch as he began to withdraw. She laid there, spent, one hand still over her pussy, her head still hanging off the seat. Michael adjusted and zipped back up his pants. He very carefully lifted her head and slid into the car, placing her head on his lap. He stroked her cheek and hair with his fingers as she came down and back to reality. Mia slowly roused from her post orgasmic state and looked up into Michael's eyes.

Smiling down on her, Michael whispered "Close your eyes, baby. We still have a full day ahead of us and a nap would do you good."

As Mia drifted off, head in Michael's lap, she was awash with happiness as her body heavily sank into the seat. Michael reached over and covered her with the beach towel and began to plan what her punishment would be for her early indiscretion during the drive. The love he felt for her was overwhelming in that moment and he thought maybe he might let this one slide. But on second thought...