A Trip To The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah got up and for the first time in a long time I could see the crowd that was still watching. A number of them had the hems of their skirts up around their waist and were rubbing their own cunts. I turned a little more and could see the one wearing crotchless panties another women on her knees working at her pussy. I lowered my legs from Leslie's shoulder's and she went at me in earnest, she moved around so I could reach her bush. As I stared to finger her she could feel me nearing for what must be the sixth time a climax.

I could not wait any longer with a thrust upwards of my hips I exploded into her mouth, I could her hear her moans of approval as I filled her mouth with cum and at the same time fingered her very moist cunt.

Debbie came over to me and knelt over me and kissed me deep on the lips, then she helped me to her feet. We were all three met with a loud ovation, looking out I had the idea that when these women got home there was going to be a lot of surprised but happy lovers.

Lislie, Sarah, and I hugged and kissed each other goodbye and I turned to say thank Debbie for a fun night and was ready to give her a hug and kiss goodbye. She reminded me what she had said earlier and I in turn reminded her what had been said about the auction was only good while we were in the store. At this point she got upset and called me a bitch and that I would do what she said as she had gotten into my wallet knew my name and address and if I did not go with her.... I moved with her back to the curtained area where I got back in the blouse and skirt I had purchased that night.

She came over and gave me a hug and kiss just before she repaired my makeup. We gathered up our packages and headed out to the parking lot where I found out she had a chauffeur driven car waiting for her. As we approached the chauffeur came up to take our packages and place them in the trunk. Then she opened the door for us, she never gave me a second look. Debbie closed the partition between the drivers compartment and ours and leaned over to me.

She took my hand and placed it under her skirt and told me to get on my knees and do for her what I had done for Sarah. As I moved to the floor I asked her how long the trip to where we going was, I almost passed out when she said 1 1/2 hours.I sure hoped she didn't expect me to eat her all the way home as I was really pretty tired.

She slid forward so I could get her panties off, then I moved closer to do as she wished. The next thing I remembered was hearing the drivers door opening and I was sitting in the seat. I was shown to the guest room and it was pointed out that the large bath connected with Debbie's. She told me make myself at home and seeing as I was so tired I might want to take advantage of the peignoirs in the closet.

I stripped to my bra and panties and selected a white gown with matching jacket before I went to bed. I was laying there trying to remember what all had happened in the last few hours. I heard the door open and Sarah came wearing a lovely pink peignoir she came over to the bed laid down beside me. She took my hand in hers and we went to sleep that way.

12