A Trip to the Mall

Story Info
Sex at the movies.
2.2k words
4.36
25.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mall

"It's a surprise," she laughed and nudged him on the shoulder. "You can be so impatient."

"Fine, fine. I am but your humble follower," he replied with a tinge of sarcasm as he inclined his head.

"Good. Now turn here," she indicated at the next red light.

Obediently he followed her directions with no complaints, and 20 minutes later they were pulling into the parking lot of a large shopping complex. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. She laughed, and merely indicated where he should park the car.

As they walked across the tarmac she had a noticeable spring in her step that made him smile to himself. Shopping was not his thing, but she seemed excited, and he was curious to find out why.

She led him inside, and up a flight of stairs, walking pointedly to her destination.

"Victoria's Secret?" He asked wryly.

"Yes. Don't be a spoil sport," she cooed. "You get to pick anything you want me to try on, and then you can pick your favourite for tonight."

She blushed prettily as she said this, obviously feeling a little shy. Alright, he conceded, a trip to look at lingerie couldn't be that bad. He gathered a few lacy little nothings, and some strappy numbers he was pretty sure he would have to cut her out of, as they looked impossible to get into. Once he had a handful, she flounced off to the change room, and he sat in the designated 'guy' chair just outside.

"Ready?" She called.

He stood and moved in front of her door. She opened it with a flourish, and he felt himself harden instantly. She was covered in creamy see-through lace that accentuated the curve of her waist and allowed her nipples to peak through. Quickly glancing around, seeing there was no other customers or consultants nearby he whisked past her into the room and shut the door. Grabbing her waist he pushed her against the wall and took her mouth in his. He felt her go soft, and moan as she responded to his touch.

"Shhh," she whispered as she pulled back. "Someone could hear. Get back out there and I'll put on the next one" she winked and pushed him back outside.

He was straining uncomfortably in his pants, shifting he rearranged himself as he waited impatiently. He didn't have to wait long as the door opened revealing her in a black satin teddy, her navel peaking out. She held a hand up to stop a repeat of him grabbing her and twirled slowly. He could just see the crease of where her butt met her thighs poking out the bottom.

He thought of how he would punish her later for teasing him like this. His cock twitched in response to the idea. He shifted again uncomfortably.

She tried on a few more lacy and sexy numbers before he decided on a strappy cage bra and panty set, and the creamy lace. Walking out with their little pink bag. He finally had to admit to himself that that was in fact a fun experience.

Checking her watch, she looked up and said "let's grab a cup of coffee, we have another 20 minutes to kill."

Kill before what he wondered excitedly. Sitting in the little coffee shop he couldn't help but notice her nipples showing through the soft fabric of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra! Had she been wearing one earlier? He was almost positive she had been. Did she take it off before the left the store? Distractedly he realized she had asked him a question and he had missed it completely.

"I'm sorry, what was the question?"

Her eyes twinkled with knowing, "are my nipples really that distracting for you?"

"Guilty," he laughed. "Yes they really are. Weren't you wearing a bra earlier?"

"Yes I was, but it seemed likely to just get in the way later. I put it in my purse," she whispered and leaned in showing him the curve of her breasts. She dipped a finger into the whipped cream on the top of her drink, and seductively and slowly licked it off while staring at him.

He felt himself twitch in his pants. He knew what those lips felt like around him, and he suddenly wanted to taste her. When she dipped her finger in a second time, he reached out quickly and grasped her wrist. Pulling her hand to him, he sucked the cream off her finger. Satisfied when he saw her shudder and exhale softly.

As they chatted they made every excuse to run hands along arms, or legs under the table. The constant touching building excitement in them both.

Grateful the time had passed quickly she stood. She couldn't wait much longer to feel him. Every time he touched her is sent jolts of heat and desire through her. The complex had a movie theatre attached, and she grabbed tickets for some dark comedy that had been out for weeks. It was almost done it's run, and thanks to the R rating the matinee was likely not going to be busy.

Getting a bit of an idea, he smiled and with a hand possessively on her lower back, led her into the small theatre at the end of the hall. There were only a few seats occupied by some young men who seemed stoned based on how much junk food they had. Good he thought, they won't be paying any attention. He pressed into her, and led her to the back corner.

As they sat, he leaned in and kissed her neck. "So what surprise do you have for me here?" He asked in a dark throaty voice.

She turned to face him, lightly rubbing a hand up the inside of his right thigh. "The surprise is I'm not wearing any underwear, and you can do whatever you want to me here for the next 156 minutes. Any hole...any time...anything you want."

Grabbing her hand he pressed his raging erection into her palm, watching her pupils dilate as the theatre lights dimmed. As the familiar sound of the production company reverberated, he slid his hand up her leg only to find she had in fact told the truth. He met no resistance from fabric, and only felt the warm wetness of her hairless lips. Suddenly overcome by need, he thrust two fingers into her and began to pump her.

She had expected him to pounce, but had not even dared to wish it would happen like this. Absentmindedly she stroked him through his jeans as he continued to finger her roughly. When he pulled his fingers out and thrust them in her mouth, she obediently sucked them clean. She then leaned in and kissed him deeply so he could taste her, on her lips and tongue.

She undid his pants and knelt in front of him, taking him into her mouth. He could care less as to what was happening in the movie as he relaxed into his seat and let her administer to him. He rested a hand on the back of her neck, and their eyes met in the dark. He needed more.

Grabbing her chin he forced her to stand in front of him, rotated her and bent her over the seat in front of him. He lifted her skirt to her waist so he could see her round bottom and glistening lips. He leaned forward and licked her. Again putting a finger in her, wiggling it around in circular motions, and was pleased to see her tremble with pleasure. He positioned himself beneath her, and shoved himself inside her.

Thankfully the movie drowned out the cry she couldn't stifle when he thrust into her. He filled her so deeply, stretching her deliciously around every inch of him. Unbidden she began to bounce herself on his lap. Slowly raising herself till only his tip was inside her, only to drop her weight back down and have him slam deeply into her.

She was hot, she was wet, and she had given him blanket permission to fuck her. Reaching around with his right hand he grabbed her neck and tilted her head back into his shoulder. His left hand slid lazily down her stomach, coming to rest while cupping her public bone. Feeling her panting increase he kissed a trail along the pulse in her neck, as he began to lazily circle her clit she squirmed in his arms. Tightening his grip on her neck, he whispered darkly "don't squirm, or I'll have to punish you."

Satisfied he felt her still. He spent the next 10 minutes building her up as he alternated between her clit and pinching her nipples. Her only movement was to grind her hips even deeper onto him. When he could tell she was close to bursting he covered her mouth with his hand. He stood her up a little and pulled out.

Before she had time to register what was happening he had positioned himself pressing into her ass. He slowly sat her back into his lap she felt him stretch and fill her asshole. The increase in new sensation made her cum instantly, trembling and collapsing into him.

It took a lot of control to not cum with her, when her felt her contracting around him. Her ass was so tight, and she had been so wet he slid right in. Giving her only a moment to recover from her orgasm, he began small thrusts in and out. Soon she was meeting his rhythm, her eyes closed and hair tousled she looked like a beautiful slut.

Her hands reached out to grasp the seat in front of her to allow her to lift her hips, as his pace quickened. He slammed into her, and she bit her lip hard to stop from crying out. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, he asked "where would you like me to cum?"

"Cum in my ass...Please," she panted. "I want to feel you shoot hot cum into me."

Her begging sent him over the edge. His balls tightened and as he slammed deep into her, he unloaded his enormous load. Collapsing back she sat on him, while they caught their breath.

Gently she pulled herself off of him, and pulled her skirt back down. Settling in next to him, she curled into his shoulder while they recovered for a while.

He wasn't sure how long they had been fucking, but he knew he had no idea what was happening in the movie. After vainly trying to watch for a couple minutes, he leaned over and began to kiss her. Grabbing her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. He felt them stiffen under his administrations. In no time at all his erection was raging again.

Looking down to his lap, she smiled wickedly. Throwing a leg over his lap she straddled him. Pulling her dress down, her nipples were level with his eyes. He leaned in and nipped at them with his teeth. She gave him a few quick tugs, and then slowly lowered herself onto him. Pushing his shoulder down a bit so he slouched, allowing her enough room to grind on him.

Her hands twined in his dark hair, and she nibbled along his jaw. Each kiss accompanied with a circular hip motion.

Suddenly his hands grabbed her hips and stilled her. He pulled the shoulders of her dress back up. Confused she looked at him with hurt in her eyes. He motioned over her right shoulder with his chin, and as she turned she could see why he had stopped her. Two of the guys up front had gotten up and were moving towards the door. She melted into him, suddenly feeling self-aware about how exposed they really were. She has been so caught up, she had forgotten anyone else was around.

They stayed frozen until the men had left. She giggled quietly in his ear.

"I'm still game of you are. Just keep an eye out for when they get back."

Grunting he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down and into him. She nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip. He could feel heat radiating out of her. They paused only briefly, as the two men took their seats, restocked with more popcorn and soda, their friends laughing loudly at the screen.

Sharing a smile at the excitement of almost being caught, but getting away with it. He roughly grabbed her ass and started to pound into her enthusiastically. She groaned none too quietly, and her eyes fluttered closed as she met each of his powerful thrusts. He gave her ass one hard smack as he shot his second huge load, deep into her. He felt her gasping and shaking in his arms.

She stood shakily after a few minutes, straightening her dress she said with a wry smile, "I think I better go clean up a bit."

Waiting for her to return, he couldn't help smiling to himself. The other men in the theatre had shown no notice of them, but I'm sure would have killed to have experienced a fraction of what he just had. She returned quickly with a bottle of water in each hand, and in comfortable silence they rehydrated as their bodies came down from the endorphin high. After about 10 minutes the movie ended. Man, they had been busy he thought as they gathered their stuff. Walking out of the theatre hand in hand, one of the guys asked what they thought of the movie. Before he could say anything, she pipped up giving the guy a pointed if not somewhat flirtatious look.

"It was probably my favourite movie, ever."