A Trip to the Mall

Story Info
A trip to the mall has unexpected consequences.
4.3k words
3.8
63.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Kelsey I am 28 years old about 5'8" tall and weigh about 140 pounds. I have dirty blonde hair that goes to about my mid shoulders with blue eyes. I have 34D boobs and a big butt that everyone always compliments me on. I have tan skin since I go to the beach or lake a lot and lay out in the sun. I currently am employed as a store manager for Starbucks. I am engaged to my best friend, Brandon, we have been engaged for 2 years now.

Brandon is about 5'9" weighs about 175 pounds and was a toned white man. He has his ears pierced and always had his hair in a comb over. Brandon has beautiful greenish blue eyes and nice tan skin. He was a couple years older than me at 31. I loved Brandon more than anything in the world and our relationship was simply amazing and the best in the world. Brandon worked at a local construction company and that led him to have to work out of town sometimes. Brandon always did what he could to make ends meet.

Brandon had been out of town for the last week and with the weekend only a day away he was coming home. I couldn't wait to see him as it had been a full week since I had last seen him. I did have to work for part of the day. Once I got off I figured I would go to the local mall to go to Victorias Secret and get some new lingerie for when Brandon comes home. Work was pretty slow the entire day so I ended up working on paperwork and stuff in the back. Once I was off I clocked out and headed out to my car and got inside and took off for the mall.

I arrived 15 minutes later and drove into the parking structure and parked away from where everyone else was since I didn't want my new BMW to get scratched or door dinged. I got out of the car and walked into the mall looking at all of the stores as I walked by making my way to Victorias Secret. Once inside the store I started looking at the underwear and then made my way to the lingerie section.

I started looking through the ones they had hung up. I found a lavender colored lace dress that went to just about my mid thigh. Since it was lace it was see through so you could see the underwear I would be wearing. I liked it so I took it with me and then went to the underwear section and grabbed some that I liked since they were on sale. I proceeded to the cash register and paid for my items. The employee put my stuff in a bag and I started to walk out of the store. There wasn't any other stores that I wanted to go in so I left the mall and started walking to my car.

The mall was starting to get busy so other people had parked next to me at this point since I arrived. I started walking to my car and was excited about the plans I had for Brandon when he got home tomorrow. I arrived at my car and opened the trunk and tossed my bag inside. I went to shut the trunk but as I reached up a hand with a cloth covered my mouth and another one pulled my body into this persons body and held me tightly.

I started to scream but nobody was around and my mouth was covered with a cloth. I started to smell alcohol coming from the cloth and soon passed out. I woke up awhile later it felt like I slept till the next day. I was very groggy when I woke up and very disorientated. I looked around and saw I was in a room laying down on a bed and my hands were tied up to the bed posts. I tried to pull my hands out of the ties but it was no use. My legs were free but I couldn't do anything with those.

I didn't recognize the room I was in which made me even more scared. There was a lamp next to the bed on a night stand. A dresser in front of the bed but no tv. The door to the bedroom was shut but I could hear a tv on in the distance so I knew someone was close by I just didn't know who.

I then started to toss and turn and screamed, "Help!"

Nobody came and I laid there completely helpless. I started to think about the plans I had with Brandon tomorrow and who this person was that kidnapped me. I was still dressed in my work clothes which consisted of a black button down shirt and some grey slacks. I noticed my shoes had been taken off and my hair was still in a bun.

I started to pull on the rope that had my hands tied up thinking maybe I could slip out of them. The ropes were tied tight around my wrist and didn't budge.

I yelled out again, "Help me please anyone," still nobody came.

I was trying everything I could to try and free myself but nothing was working. I finally stopped tossing and turning and laid there with my arms pulled above my head and tied to the bedpost.

I couldn't tell how much time had passed since there was not a clock in the room and I didn't know where my phone was. The blinds on the windows were drawn allowing little to no light into the room.

As I was laying there I heard the door knob turn and the door start to open. In walked a black man who shut the door behind him. I didn't recognize this man at all. He was 6'1" had a beer belly you could call it with short black hair and a beard that was starting to turn white. He has brown eyes and was a lot older than myself since his hair was starting to turn white.

I asked, "Who are you and what do you want with me?"

The man spoke up in a deep voice and said, "I am Derek, I am your fiancés boss."

I had never met his boss before and I was curious what he wanted with me.

I asked, "What do you want with me?"

Derek said, "I have been watching you for awhile now and think you are absolutely gorgeous."

I asked, "What do you mean watching me?"

Derek then walked to the side of the bed and pulled out his phone and showed me some pictures he has taken of me as I ran errands around town.

I asked, "Why have you been stalking me?"

Derek said, "Because you are incredible."

I said, "Well I am getting married in 3 months."

Derek asked, "Oh its that soon?"

I said, "Yes."

I then asked, "Can you please let me go?"

Derek said, "I know your fiancé isn't due to be back in town until tomorrow night. So I figured we could spend some time together."

Derek took his hand and traced a finger down my body starting from my arms and going down to my feet.

I tossed and turned and said, "Get your hands off me!"

Derek said, "You need to relax."

I asked, "Aren't you married or something?"

Derek said, "No I am single and don't have any kids yet."

This made me even more worried especially since he was single. I then asked again, "What do you want from me?"

Derek said, "What do you think I want?"

I took a deep breath and said, "I don't know."

Derek said, "Well, I want your body."

This made me even more scared and I spoke up and said, "Well I am sorry but I am getting married soon I said that earlier."

Derek said, "I understand that and I figured you wouldn't agree to doing it so thats why I had to put a plan together so you wouldn't be able to say no."

I said, "Derek, please just let me go and nobody will ever know about this."

Derek said, "I am not letting you go until I am through with you."

I started to toss and turn and yell out, "Please just let me go."

Derek took his hand and started to unbutton my shirt but I was tossing and turning and using my legs to kick him away from me. Derek climbed onto the bed and sat on top of my legs preventing me from tossing and turning any longer.

Derek started undoing the buttons on my shirt again. I started to cry at this point and beg him, "Please don't do this please."

Derek kept going until my shirt was completely unbuttoned exposing the black laced bra I was wearing. I was crying uncontrollably at this point and there was nothing I could do as he weighed so much. I begged again, "Please Derek don't do this please."

Derek took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs from the outside of my bra. Derek said, "These are absolutely perfect, nice and firm."

With every word he spoke I cried more and more. I was wishing there was a way I could put an end to this put there wasn't.

Derek then said, "Lets see what these look like with your bra off."

I tried my hardest to toss and turn not allowing him to take my bra off but with him sitting on my legs I could barely move. I felt his hand go behind my back and one clip after another come undone on my bra. I then felt my bra spring free and Derek pulled my bra off me and tossed it onto the floor.

Derek looked at my boobs and said, "Wow just wow, these are perfect."

I begged again, "Derek please this isn't right."

I had tears in a steady stream running down my face at this point. I had never once cheated on Brandon or any of my past relationships and my body was something I only gave to the person that had my heart. I was sick to my stomach at this black man having his way with me.

Derek took his big hands and palmed my boobs and squeezed them in his hands. Derek then pinched my nipple trying to make them hard. Derek then lowered his face to my boobs and started to suck on my nipples. I tried pulling my hands from the ropes to hit him but they wouldn't budge.

I laid there crying letting him do whatever he wanted with me. Derek sucked on my nipples for a while and I felt his tongue running circles around my nipples. I looked away not wanting to watch what was happening thinking that might lesson the pain.

Derek soon stopped sucking on my nipples and bent down towards my face and kissed my neck. This sent chills all through out my body.

I begged through my cries, "Derek please I will never say anything just please stop."

Derek stopped kissing my neck and took his hands and started unbuttoning my pants. My heart sank and my stomach started turning at this point as I realized he wasn't going to stop until after he raped me.

My cries became more persistent and I tried mumbling out, "No..Please.."

Derek said, "I have been so curious about this."

Derek unzipped my pants and started pulling them off me one leg at a time. He then looked at the teal laced thong I was wearing. Derek then saw my mound and how the thong was hugging my body tightly.

Derek said, "Your body is absolutely perfect in every way."

Derek still sitting on top of my bent down and kissed my stomach and slowly moved his head down in between my legs and took a deep breath.

Derek said, "Smells sweet and sweaty."

I mumbled out through my cries, "Please...Dont...Please."

Derek didn't listen and took his face and kissed me vagina through my underwear. Derek then took hands and started pulling my thong off at my waist. I felt it slip off me exposing my vagina which was freshly shaven since I was getting ready for Brandon tomorrow night.

Derek then said, "Nice and fresh shaven this looks so inviting."

I screamed out, "Please...You've...Done...Enough."

Derek said, "No I am just getting started."

This made me cry even worse hearing him say that. Derek scooted off my legs and took his hands and spread my legs apart and held them with his hands. Derek then took his face in between my legs.

I begged once more through my pleas, "Please...Stop...No!!"

I felt Dereks tongue connect with the lips of my vagina and I knew this was the end. I felt so humiliated and just so sad and lost. Derek started dragging his tongue up and down my vagina. I continued to cry with my head turned to the side not wanting anything that was happening to me.

Derek a couple times took his tongue and stuck it inside my vagina. Derek stopped and said, "Girl you taste absolutely incredible."

Derek went back to eating me out as I continued to cry. I had shut my eyes at this point because I didn't want to watch anything more happen. The longer Derek was eating me out the more wet I was becoming. My body was giving Derek what he wanted but I still was crying and just felt so humiliated about everything.

Derek stopped eating me out and got off the bed and pulled his shirt off exposing his hairy chest and his beer belly. Derek unzipped his pants and pulled them off him. I looked over at him as he was getting undressed. Derek pulled off his boxers and his dick sprang forward. It was huge a lot bigger than Brandons and a lot thicker. I would say at least 9 inches and 2 inches thick. Derek also had some pubic hair since he wasn't in a relationship and didn't need to shave all the time.

I pleaded out again through my cries, "Please...Derek...Please...Don't."

I felt Derek climb back onto the bed and I started to kick my feet at him and kicked him a couple of times in the stomach. Derek quickly grabbed my legs with his hands and spread them apart and moved in between them. Derek released one of his hands from my legs and put it on his dick and lined it up with my vagina.

Derek took his dick and ran it up and down my vagina feeling my juices on his dick. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want this at all. There was literally nothing I could but lay there and let this man have his way with me.

I cried harder and louder than ever before and pleaded one last time, "Derek...Please...No...Please."

I felt Derek start to push inside of me and begin to stretch my vagina. Derek continued pushing deeper into me. Derek was going slow and I began to feel my vagina loosen up and start to accept him.

Through my cries I said, "NO!"

Derek continued pushing into me until he was balls deep into my vagina and held himself there as he lowered his face and kissed my neck.

Derek then said, "Damn your tight!"

I continued crying with my eyes shut and head turned the other way. Derek started to remove his dick and push back into me getting my vagina to accept him more. I started to feel my body relax on his dick. Derek started to thrust into me slow at first but then started to pick up speed.

I continued crying while Derek was fucking me. I had my eyes closed and was trying to think happy thoughts but all I could think about was how I was being raped. I could feel the size difference between Derek and Brandon and every time Derek thrusted into me, my body let out a, "Ugh," because I needed to take a breath.

Derek was laying over the top of me as he continued thrusting into me. I could feel his beer belly dragging over the top of me every time he would thrust into me. Derek started to pick up speed and really began to slam into me.

I said, "Ouch," every time as it did hurt when he went all the way inside of me.

I began to feel my boobs bounce back and forth matching the rhythm Derek had going with me. I was still crying not allowing Derek to have the satisfaction of me enjoying this because I wasn't. Derek bent over and kissed my lips but I didn't kiss him back.

Derek started saying, "Damn Kelsey, Ugh Fuck."

I started to hear our bodies smacking together with how wet I was. I went numb and it wasn't hurting anymore as Derek was thrusting into me. Derek really started to pump into me slamming into me as hard as he could and holding himself there.


I had to moan out, "Ugh, Ouch!"

Derek said, "Thats right this pussy is all mine."

I had caught my breath and had stopped crying, and now, resigned to the rape, I just wanted it over quickly.

I yelled at him, "Hurry up."

No verbal response came from Derek, but he maintained the continual thrusting.

"You can't cum in me I'm not on the pill," I blurted out suddenly remembering my diaphragm in my purse.

I had stopped taking the pill a few months back since Brandon and I were ready to start a family once we got married. I used the diaphragm when we had sex just to make sure I didn't get pregnant before the wedding.

Derek responded, "I'm going to put a baby inside of you," as a slight smile came to his face."

"Bastard, No," I yelled, after another minute.

I didn't want to carry this mans baby let alone have sex with this man.

The truth was that I had never been with a man with stamina. My first lover was quick to the point of premature ejaculation, and my soon to be husband Brandon rarely made it past two or three minutes. Thus, I thought it was the norm and didn't understand why this black man just kept going.

I tried moving my hips in a clockwise motion trying to get him to finish already. During me moving my hips in a clockwise motion on this mans dick and him thrusting into me my clit was hit.

I tried to think it away, forcing myself to accept the humiliation of the rape, but the harder I tried, the closer the feeling seemed to come upon me. I was not about to give this bastard the satisfaction he wanted.

"Hurry up and finish," I yelled again, now as more a plea than a command.

Derek's relentless motion never slowed. It was well paced and powerful, giving him maximum enjoyment, and he wasn't tiring at all.

"Unngghh..." the groan suddenly escaped from my mouth.

It was supposed to be silent, but Derek heard it. Another sound started to fill the room as well, as my lubrication took over and the wet slapping sound of him slamming into me started.

Please don't let this happen I thought to myself, I prayed. If he just hurries and finishes I can control it.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP," I screamed at him again.

Patient and relentless was the way to describe Derek's fucking. This grossly obese and alcoholic old black man was in a rhythm that was unstoppable, and since he was still enjoying every stroke there was no reason to have it end.

The feeling started pulsing between my legs and slowly radiated outward. I fought it in my legs, my torso and my arms but it wouldn't back away. Sweat was pouring off them both and unknown to Derek, my mouth was open and my eyes closed. Only my last ounce of control kept me from crying out, and I was using everything within me to hold on.

Then it was gone.

"Umm...ohhh...ohhh...oh no...oh no..." I cried out to Derek.

At that moment, Derek knew he had me and I knew he knew. Decorum didn't matter to me now. All that mattered was the feeling in me and my need to let it all release and flow through my beautiful and excited body. While I had never been particularly vocal during sex, something broke within me and began driving me.

"You're fucking me...you're fucking me...don't stop..." I demanded Derek.

Knowing I was now his Derek released his grip on my legs and began fondling my breasts. He rolled my nipples in his fingers then pulled them back towards him as he rode me.

"Ohhh, mmm...yes...it hurts...but it hurts good..." I let him know.

I knew a minute before that I was going to cum, as it was like a big wave in the ocean you see coming towards the beach and you watch it until it breaks.

Derek knew it was close too when my body stiffened and my breathing stopped.

Derek said, "Come on my dick baby."

"Oh yes...oh yes...fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...God fuck me!" I cried out, and he felt my pussy begin to throb around his dick.

He had no intention of stopping and rode me through my huge orgasm maintaining his steady and relentless motion.

I panted and grunted as Derek kept up his assault continuing to feel surges course through my body, while the drool coming from my mouth ran down my face and onto the bed.

Derek started to moan out, "Uhh."

Derek said, "Tell me you want my baby inside of you."

I lost all control over my body and said, "Yes, please, put, your, baby, in, me."

Derek thrusted deep into me and held himself there and moaned out, "Ughh, Yes, Awww, fuck, thats good."

I started to feel his dick pulsating inside of me releasing more of his cum inside of me.

Derek collapsed onto my chest and held his dick inside of me for a couple of minutes. Once Derek's dick was no longer pulsating inside of me he removed it and got off the bed.

Derek then said, "Wow that was absolutely amazing."

I had lost everything that meant anything to me with cumming on his dick. I felt his cum inside of me and some leaking out of my vagina.

I looked at him and said, "Can you please let me go now?"

12