A Trip to the Office (Dave's story)

Story Info
Dave's tempted on his way to meet Kelly.
2.4k words
3.19
24.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly,

I awoke in our bed to find myself alone, hard, and horny. I pulled the sheet away, both to reveal my errect penis to the shafts of sunlight streaming into the room through the blinds, and to allow my wanking hand access to it. I loved watching myself jerk off. Sometimes I'd play with my balls or worm a finger up my ass to make it even better. I could cum really hard when I did that, or when you did it for me.

This morning though I was in for a surprise. My cock was covered from tip to base in lipstick. The same colour you wore to work everyday. And there was a note tied to my dick! I removed it from my rod (which was now even harder) and read it while I began stroking myself:

"Dave, It's going to be a really long, shitty day at work and I needed to taste you once before I left. You didn't seem to mind and you came really hard in my mouth. Yum! I wanted to wake you to have you fuck me but decided to let you sleep. But I'm so hot now I'm wearing my lace crotchless panties to the office so I can finger my juicy cunt and frig my nubby clit under my short skirt when nobody's looking. I'm skipping a bra as well, so I can unbutton my blouse and tweak and pinch my nipples all day long. I'll be thinking of you. Luv, Kelly."

I didn't really want to cum as quickly as I did but picturing you giving me head in my sleep and the thought of you sitting half naked in public at your office masturbating yourself was too much for me. I shot off straight into the air, nearly hitting the ceiling! A second later my jizz splattered down on my belly and chest. God, I cum hard thinking about you. I wished you were here to clean me up but decided a shower would do. I had to make myself look presentable because a plan had started to form in my mind about what to do today. I was going to go to meet you at your office and give you the fucking of your life. It was the least I could do for you.

I got showered and dressed in a pair of black dress pants (no underwear today) and a white short sleeved shirt with a tie. My green sports coat and black hi-top sneakers (which I wear with everything religiously, whether it matches it not) completed my outfit. I already knew what you were wearing or barely so, at least. A bite of breakfast later I was off to meet you.

I ran off to catch the bus, planning to arrive at your office in time for your lunch break. It was mainly an older crowd of people on the bus, couples in their 50's and 60's, but still quite crowded. I went straight to the back of the bus and sat down on the long bench that stretches across the rear. I looked out the window to watch the city pass by but was soon distracted by something happening inside the bus. Five seats away from me across the aisle, on one of the benches that run lengthwise down the bus, sat two attractive girls in their early twenties.

Two blonds, they sat very close to each other. They both wore black micro-mini skirts and I could see their tiny panties (one set pink, the other white) peeking out now and then as the bus rocked along it's route. One wore a very sheer blouse, her braless smallish tits occasionally showing through the fabric but her nipples were clearly very hard. Her larger breasted friend wore a jacket cut off directly beneath her tits, exposing her midriff and like her friend she was braless, the rounded curves of her melons visible where she spilled out around her half-top.

They has been holding hands but suddenly Small-Tits (ST) leaned over and kissed Big-Tits (BT) right on the mouth. BT responded by kissing her back vigorously, obviously oblivious or unconcerned about any consequences arising from snogging your girlfriend on public transport. My cock shot straight up watching this and formed a tent pole in my pants. I would have loved to jerk myself watching these lovely girls going at it or maybe even joining in but I had promised myself that my next load was for you.

BT reached down and under ST's skirt and pulled her panty crotch aside, revealing her cunt. Her fingers began to run up and down her lovers wet slit. ST reached over and undid the two buttons holding BT's top together, allowing her huge tits out of containment. They continued to kiss and lick at each other faces as most of the older couples did their best to ignore them, embarrassed by their overtly public sexual display, a lesbian one at that.

I felt no such embarrassment and finally relented, unzipping my fly and pulling my dick out to yank it as I watched. It was long and hard and I enjoyed the naughty feeling of stroking it in plain site for all to see. My actions caught the girls attention and they began to put on a show for my benefit.

ST undid her blouse to show off her small, pointy, big-nippled tits. I could already see BT's huge breasts. Then both girls pulled their skirts over their thighs and peeled their panties off. These they tossed to me. I smelt their woman scent and put them in my pocket. Although technically still clothed the girls were now essentially completely naked.

They reached for each others cunts and starting stroking and fingering each other like mad. With their free hands they rubbed their tits and pinched their nipples and traded licks and kisses with their tongues. I continued to work my hand on my cock totally caught up in what was going on in front of me. But I knew I had to careful or I'd shoot here on the bus instead of in your wet pussy like I planned to do.

After a few minutes of playing with each other they reached orgasm simultaneously, moaning and cumming hard and wetly over their hands, thighs, bus seat and floor. Now totally enveloped in their lust, the girls stretched out on the seat in a 69 position, to lick each others cunts clean. My ballsack started to rumble, and I thought I was going to blow, when the bus driver finally slammed on the brakes (whether to kick the girls off the bus or join them I don't know) and I dashed for the rear exit, hard cock still sticking out of my pants. The last I saw of the girls was ST sticking a finger up BT's asshole.

I suddenly found myself on a downtown street with my big dick flapping in the breeze. I pulled my jacket over it enough to hide it from view and quickly walked to the nearest alley. I couldn't put it back into my pants with it this hard and if it rubbed against the fabric in this condition I'd cum for sure from the sensation. I retreated a bit down the alley and waited for my erection to subside. But it wouldn't. 5 minutes later I was as hard as I've ever been. I sat on a milk crate with it sticking out in front of me. It wasn't coming down until it erupted somewhere.

It was close to noon and I didn't want to miss you if you went out of your building for lunch so I started walking through the back alleys in search of your place of work, my cock and balls stuck out of my pants for whoever might be watching me to see. I stroked it a little as I walked along hoping to persuade it to go down but this only made me hornier. I was enjoying the experience of being partially naked in public and felt relatively safe in the alleyways. I stopped behind a shoe store and pulled a clean, discarded plastic bag out of the top of a dumpster. I then removed my dress pants and my shirt and tie putting only my jacket on over my nude body. I folded my clothes into the bag and continued on my way. With my jacket upbuttoned I walked starkers to your office to fuck you.

I began to get my bearings and was soon very close to your work. I turned right around a corner and found myself behind your building. I heard some odd grunting sounds coming from a doorway and, momentarily forgetting I was practically nude, I went to investigate. What I found were 3 naked young adults fucking in your buildings stairway. Was anyone wearing clothes today I wondered? Two good looking guys (one with long hair, the other short) with big cocks were sharing a big titted redhead with a bald pussy. They hadn't noticed me so I hung back and watched them go at it. I took off my jacket and put it in my bag, so like the others I was au natural.

The guys sat on either side of the girl and she jerked both of their cocks in her hands while they stroked her tits and pussy and took turns putting their tongues in her mouth. I decided to give my cock a break and instead wet a finger and used it to play all around my asshole. Soon the girl was on her knees with a cock in her mouth and another up her cunt from behind. Short Hair (SR) in front of her played with her big tits and Long Hair (LH) rubbed her ass. My own ass was well greased now and I pushed my finger up it and started pumping it in and out. It felt really good. I started to tug on my cock with my wanking hand.

They were all close to cumming (actually so was I) but they decided to change positions first. LH lay on his back and the girl impaled her pussy his dick. Then SR came from behind her and double penetrated her, jamming his cock up her ass. They found their pace and were soon riding each other for all they were worth. I crept up from my hiding spot to get a closer look and that's when the girl spotted me, and my dick. "Need a cock in my mouth to make me cum. Please." Who was I to turn down a stranger in need. I walked to her and let her suck me into her. Hmmm, it felt so good. She reached over and played with my balls too, really stimulating me. It wasn't long before SH shot his goop up her ass and that set off both the girl and LR, and they both came loud and hard. I would have gone off like a rocket as well but somehow managed to pull away and into your building before I broke my promise to you.

I ran naked through the halls making for your office area. It felt so amazing to be completely uninhibited. Fucking you was going to be so great. It was now well into the lunch hour but I still had hopes of finding you at your desk. When I did the sight of you nearly took my breath away.

Concealed in your cubicle you sat with you blouse wide open, showing off you beautiful 38DD's . Your eyes were closed as you masturbated beneath your desk. I coughed and your eyes shot open, fearful of being discovered, and then went wide with surprise at seeing me naked and horny before you. Your face and tits were flush, so I knew you were close to making yourself pop. I walked straight up to you and pulled you off your chair and onto your desk. I took the enormous dildo you were working in your dripping cunt out of you as I kissed you hard and ran my tongue to the back of your throat. I gave you the dildo to suck on as I pushed my rigid flesh into your willing love hole. I pulled and tweaked your tits as your fingers danced across your clit. Your skirt was rolled up around your waist and I fuck you through your lace crotchless panites. Your juices ran down your thighs to stain the tops of your stockings. Your high hells dug into my ass cheeks prompting me to fuck you even harder.

"I saw your note this morning and just had to come here and fuck you, baby. You made me so hot. You're the sexiest lady I've ever known. Everything you do turns me on so much. You should have seen the distractions I saw on my way here but I saved my cum for your pussy baby. Here it cums. Cum with me Kelly! Cum together with me!"

Your back arched and you screamed around the fat dildo in your mouth as your pussy walls clamped down on my cock. A series of powerful orgasms rocked through your body and for a second I thought you might be having a seizure but it was just the feeling of bliss flowing through you. Complete and total bliss. My own orgasm caused me to cry out loud as my jizz finally spurted from my cock after so much teasing and temptation. I spasmed a record dozen times, each one throwing more cum to mix with your juices in your already sopping pussy.

For five minutes we rocked and sucked and kissed and hugged and stroked each other as we basked in the hot afterglow of our passion. You made me promise to tell you all about my morning and I did.

But the lunch hour was drawing closed and soon people would be returning to their desks. We helped each other dress but you were going to have to get used to the lingering smell of sex still clinging to the walls.

I left you to get back to work but not before arranging to meet you for a drink later at the pub just down the road. I told you I had a few errands to run so I might me a little late but to enjoy yourself until I got there.

Somehow I just knew you would...