A Trip to the Store

Story Info
Angelo rides naked to the store and gets caught playing.
994 words
4.24
23.8k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers

As they drove into the car park at the supermarket Angelo began to think that this was not such a good idea. The place was as busy as hell, and here he was completely naked, not even any shoes, and Linda who was driving only wore a dress which at best barely covered her cute bum.

They found an opening and parked the car, there were no free spaces around them and there was just enough room to open the driver's door for Linda to squeeze out. If nothing else this was going to be interesting. He'd given Linda a bunch of cash to get the food and drink, but looking at her dress he couldn't see any pockets.

"Where will you put the money?" he asked

"I've a small pocket on the inside," she said lifting up the hem of the dress revealing the fact that she wore no underwear.

"That'll be interesting at the checkout," he said, and smiled.

Linda just shrugged her shoulders and gave him a wink, then squeezing out of the car headed for the store entrance. He watched as she walked away, the breeze lifting her dress, revealing her firm bare buttocks, and as he watched he felt a familiar stirring in his penis.

As Angelo sat naked in the car waiting for Linda to return, other shoppers were passing close by not noticing the naked man sitting in their midst. He watched the store entrance wondering how long she was going to be, he was feeling exposed, nervous and a little scared, he was trapped if anyone saw him and began to feel that this time they had pushed the boundary too far. Regardless of his nervousness he felt excitement and continued to masturbate his erect penis, the exhibitionist in him was in control.

He watched as two young women left the store and headed in his direction, he felt a surge of excitement and his penis stiffened even harder as he continued masturbating at the thought of being seen and caught. As they approached, one of the women went to the car to the left of him and the other to the car on his right. They both went to the rear of their respective cars to unload shopping and as he kept on stroking his penis the excitement mounted in him.

When they had finished loading their shopping into their cars they stood chatting at the back of Linda's car only feet away from where he sat. He adjusted the rear view mirror and watched them; they were probably in their late 20's and both very attractive. He heard them say goodbye to each other and they went to get in to their respective cars either side of him. The driver's door of the car to the left was next to him and as the woman squeezed in between to open her car door she stopped, bent down and peered in through his side window, he sat and continued stroking his rigid penis as she watched in silence, he felt as if it was going to explode, the excitement was so intense.

At first he thought she was going to scream, but she didn't, she started to laugh and called over to her friend.

"Diane, the guy in this car is naked and he's got a stiffy," she said.

"No! Let me have a look!" exclaimed her friend.

A few seconds later the friend was peering in at him through the driver's door window. He let go of his penis and as he sat there it throbbed with excitement, moving visibly.

"Look he's been playing with it," said one of them.

"Dirty bugger," said the other laughing.

Then the woman at the driver's door knocked on the window and grinned at him.

"Come on then finish it off. Wanker," she said.

Slowly and nervously he continued to masturbate as his female audience watched. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar sensation and as he clenched his buttocks he raised his hips and started spurting jets of hot white cum. At first his audience was silent as copious amounts of cum landed on his chest and stomach but then as the last of it dribbled down his shaft and balls they both started to wolf whistle and cheer as they rapped loudly on the windows making wanking gestures at him. This made him nervous and scared him a little as it was attracting unwanted attention. Then the woman at his door blew a kiss towards his penis and gave him a thumbs up before getting into her car, her friend was laughing now and as she turned to get in to her car he heard her say, "Fucking pervert."

Much to Angelo's relief the two cars pulled out of the car park and as he looked towards the store entrance he saw Linda returning, suffering the same wardrobe malfunction as before and giving her smooth pussy a nice airing in the breeze. When she got to the car she looked around and then motioned him to get out and help her with the shopping; he looked about, the coast was clear so very gingerly he got out and went to help. As he bent over to put the shopping into the car his bare bum felt very exposed, he leant in further to the back of the estate and as he pushed back a couple of cases of beer he felt something light brush past his arm, it was Linda's dress. He looked over his shoulder and Linda, naked passed him the last of the shopping before getting into the driver's seat. As he got back into the car Linda happened to notice the cum dribbling down his chest as well as a wet patch on his seat then taking hold of his penis squeezed a last drop of cum from the tip.

"I see you kept yourself amused whilst I was in the store."

Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers