A Trip With My Assistant Manager

Story Info
They take advantage of a delayed meeting.
1.2k words
4.03
25.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scheduled by my manager to accompany Melissa, the assistant manager, to a training session for some new equipment we would be receiving for the store. It would be a day-long trip and would be compensated with regular pay, as if I were actually working. I was thrilled at this opportunity because I was very attracted to Melissa, and she knew it. I was to meet her at the store at 7:00 am and we would travel together.

The day for the session arrived. I met Melissa at the store and we got some sodas before leaving. She was wearing a white blouse and a knee-length skirt, proper for a business meeting. We left the store promptly at 7 since the session was scheduled to start at 9. The trip was only an hour long, so we would have time to stop off and get a good breakfast before the forum.

About five miles out of town, Melissa got a call on her cell phone. I try not to pay too much attention, whereas it’s not my business who’s calling and why, especially if it’s her boyfriend. When she finished the call, she had a mysterious gleam in her eye. I was a little taken aback when we pulled off the interstate at about 7:30 and stopped into one of those rest areas. We both made sure we used the bathroom before we left so we wouldn’t have to stop on the way and risk being late.

She asked me to come inside with her to the dining area part of the rest stop. It was a small diner with a gift shop and rest areas for drivers who need to make necessary stops. There was also a lounge area for people who wanted to relax for a few moments. She brought me in to the lounge area and led me down a short hallway to what looked like a baby-changing station. Now my curiosity was piqued, so I asked her what we were doing.

“I just got a call from the coordinator in Waterville. The person training us on the new equipment is going to be about half an hour late. I thought it would be fun to stop off somewhere and maybe…” She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her and kissed me on the lips. She had the softest lips I had ever kissed, and the sensuous way she touched me set us both on fire. I showed a little restraint and pulled back a little.

She had a look of disappointment on her face because she thought it wasn’t what I wanted. However, I turned her around to face the wall and moved her hair aside. I bent down to kiss her gently on the neck, and she let out a soft moan. I pressed her gently against the wall and slid my hand down her arm, letting my hand fall into hers as I continued to kiss her neck, paying special attention to the area just below her ear. She lifted her hand with mine and placed it on her breast and then dropped her hand.

As I continued to kiss her neck, I firmly caressed her breast and deftly unbuttoned her blouse. I unbuttoned down as far as I could without untucking her blouse and slid my hand inside. She was wearing a lacy silk bra, and I was able to detect her arousal through my caresses. She let out a breathy moan as my fingers worked slowly on her peaks. She reached back to grab my crotch, but I sidestepped her so she couldn’t reach it directly.

“Uh-uh…no, you don’t”, I whispered, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, and I want to do this my way. ” With this, I turned her around and set her up on the small table in the room. I made sure the door was securely shut and locked, so we would not be interrupted. I stepped up close to her, positioning myself between her knees, and kissed her on the lips. She responded immediately by returning the kiss with a fervent passion, offering her tongue, which I accepted gratefully.

As I continued kissing her, I placed my hand on her knee and started sliding it upward. She spread her knees apart just a little more as my hand crept higher, and when my hand had reached her upper thigh, her breathing became a little more labored. I left my hand in place on her thigh while I moved my kisses further down her throat to her chest. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes as I moved my kisses to the peak of one of her breasts. A small cry of pleasure came out as I closed my lips over the tip, through her bra, and I began to softly nibble.

I moved to the other breast and repeated, and her body started to quiver slowly. “Look in my eyes, baby”, I whispered to her as I stood up, “I want to see your eyes when I do this. ” She looked at me with a fiery glaze of desperation as I slid my fingers across to her center. She was wearing silky underwear, but there was an amazing amount of dampness there, also. She never broke eye contact when I applied more pressure on her center and started stroking and caressing her there.

Her hips started to undulate involuntarily in response to my caresses, so I took it one step further and pushed the elastic aside. There was a sharp intake of breath when my finger gently slid inside her and I lifted it up and over her love button. She reached up and pulled me down to her and kissed me hard on the lips as I manipulated my finger just inside her and out again. “You know what’s gonna happen if you keep doing that, don’t you?” she cried. “Oh, god, that feels so good.

Right there, yes, mmmmmm!” Her thighs clenched tightly together on my hand as I pressed my thumb to her button with two of my fingers inside her. She let out a silent cry, stifled so no one would hear us from outside, but when her orgasm washed over her, she burst out almost uncontrollably. “Oh, god, here it comes! I’m…. . I’m….

. ” she was cut off when the first wave of pleasure overtook her, leaving her breathless and unable to cry out. When she came down off her peak, I pressed on her shoulder to keep her down while I knelt in front of her. My hand slid down over her breast as I replaced my hand with my lips and tongue. Within just a few moments, she was elevating her hips and locking my head between her thighs as I was able to bring her to three more orgasms consecutively with my tongue whipping violently over her love button and her lips.

After I had finished, nearly forty minutes had passed, and we needed to get back on the road. We attended the meeting, which was about six hours long, and she let me drive back, since she was so exhausted from the day and our little session. I’m looking forward to the next road trip.