A Trucker's Dream Come True

Story Info
Slut wife takes on two truckers and her husband.
3.7k words
4.33
27.2k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
106 Followers

Four years ago my wife Karen and I began exploring the swinger lifestyle. Things in our marriage were great but our sex life had gone a bit dull. Over the course of a few months and countless discussions we decided to try it, starting with small steps. We usually met both men and women at clubs or bars and initiated conversation. We started out with oral-only encounters to see how we felt and then progressed to sex.

Our first threesome experience wasn't great. It was a female friend of mine who we went out for drinks with one night and ended up back at home in bed with. Her name was Cybil and I had wanted to fuck her for a long time. Things started out great because initially Cybil was all over Karen. Then as soon as I started fucking Cybil we both got really into it and Karen ended up not getting enough attention. We all had fun that night but Karen wasn't a huge fan of the third female dynamic.

Not long after we tried a threesome with a male (a guy who Karen knew loosely through friends) and it was pretty amazing. His name was David and we had a great time. Although I had watched Karen be intimate with several other people prior to this, I had never experienced her having sex with another man and I loved it. David and I fucked her like crazy that night and I learned how much it turns me on to watch her getting off with another man. I also learned how great it feels to have sex with her after her pussy gets really stretched and eventually filled with cum. David started out that night wearing a condom but after about thirty minutes of sex his cock started going a bit soft and Karen told him to take off the condom. It shocked me at first, mainly because at the time Karen wasn't on any form of birth control, but I didn't want to stop it once I saw him take that condom off and push his cock into Karen's mouth to get fully hard again. That process took less than a minute, then he was hard as a rock and ready to go.

At thirty eight, Karen is an incredibly sexy woman. She is 5'8'', long brown hair with red highlights, and in great shape. She's got beautifully perky breasts and a firm round ass everyone notices. I love watching her ass bounce while she's riding cock. It's impressive.

She's got a small patch of perfectly trimmed pubic hair, and she usually likes to wear nail polish when she knows she's going to get fucked. She also loves certain outfits and shoes, and that night she was ready for the roll and willing to fuck like a porn star.

Karen was so into the sex that she let David cum inside her (twice actually). I gave her the last load of cum that night and was surprised at how turned on I got by sliding into her after another man had used her, watching myself slide in and out with another man's semen covering my cock and dripping out of Karen. It made me feel dirty and I loved it.

After that experience, and a brief period of concern over a possible pregnancy, Karen got on birth control. We still intended to practice safe sex as much as possible, but we also knew how much fun it is when Karen wants to feel like a creampie slut. We eventually made it a point to choose married men as playmates, mainly because Karen loved feeling like a "side slut" and also because it greatly reduced the possibilities of diseases, drama, attachment, etc.

Our lifestyle progressed with the agreement that when I wanted to sleep with another woman I would tell Karen but she wouldn't be involved. We had one more threesome experience with a female after Cybil at which point Karen realized that A) she likes men fucking her way more than women and B) she isn't a fan of watching how turned on I get sometimes with other women.

Over the years the majority of our play dates have been with other men, aside from my occasional side fucks. I love sharing Karen's pussy and she loves being the center of attention. We usually play once every few months, as Karen has gotten to be more and more choosy with her men.

Several months ago Karen and I took a road trip to visit some friends. We had six hours on the interstate to entertain ourselves, which of course eventually led to talking about sex. The conversation led to both of us getting turned on, which led to me pulling out my cock and stroking it while Karen was telling me about how much she loved our most recent threesome experience at that time.

That of course led to getting some road head.

As I'm driving down the interstate with Karen sucking my cock I see that a semi is approaching on our right.

Given our lifestyle I saw no reason to make Karen pause as the semi drove by. Needless to say, the semi driver noticed what was happening and decreased his speed a bit to enjoy the show. Once we realized that, Karen decided to make it count. She paused to slip off her shorts and panties, and lifted her leg up with her toes touching the roof of our SUV as she leaned back over to continue sucking me. The semi driver got quite the show as she blew me and rubbed her pussy with her right hand. Then after a few minutes we heard the semi's horn. Karen stopped and looked up at the driver, as did I. The driver was holding up a piece of paper with "pull over?" scribbled in sharpie.

Karen and I looked at each other and it turned into one of those "what the hell, why not?" moments. Karen nodded her head yes, at which point the semi driver motioned for us to follow him, which we did.

About twenty more miles down the road we pulled off and followed the semi to a large truck stop area with a huge parking lot. We got out and met the driver, a thick-built guy named Steven.

Steven introduced himself and thanked us for the "show". He presented himself surprisingly well and he was very articulate over the course of conversation, which peaked our interest even more...as did the wedding ring on his finger. Of course given the circumstances we knew what Steve had in mind. After several minutes and fumbling through how to ask he finally decided to ask if we wanted to "have some fun".

Karen smiled and said "well I don't know, what do you have to work with?". At this point we were standing near his semi, close to where we parked. Steve looked around to make sure no one was paying attention, backed up immediately adjacent to his cab, and unzipped his jeans. He pulled out an impressive looking cock-it was very thick, perfectly shaped head, and looked semi-hard without even being touched...and clearly, once getting hard the length would be one of the biggest cocks Karen has ever taken. I could tell that Karen was ready to get pounded at this point. She looked at me and said "I'm good for it if you are".

Steve is not exactly Karen's type. He is built thicker than Karen usually goes for, and hairy. But she was into it. The three of us climbed into the sleeper cab (which was surprisingly comfortable and a big turn on as a new sex location) and Steve sat down after pulling off his boots and jeans. Karen got on her knees between his legs and slid his cock into her mouth.

I got comfortable while Karen delivered a great blowjob. Steve relaxed as she worked his cock up and down, breaking a few times here and there to lick his big hairy balls. I could tell by her moaning and the amount of spit coming out that she was really enjoying David's enormous dick shoved down her throat. Given the amount of time Karen spent sucking his dick I wasn't sure if she had decided to not have sex and just get Steve off with a BJ, but her intentions became clear when she started easing down her shorts and panties while moaning louder with every thrust of her head. Her pussy was dripping wet so I knew we were going to be there for a while.

Karen finally got up, finished stripping completely naked, and got on her knees where David had been sitting. She presented herself and David took full advantage, spreading her ass cheeks apart and going straight for her asshole with his tongue. I was hard as a rock watching him lick her asshole, getting her loosened up and within a few minutes tongue fucking her ass while fingering her pussy. David then gave Karen's wanting lips their due attention, burying his face between her thighs and licking up as much of my wife's sweet fluid as possible.

Finally Karen couldn't wait any longer and whimpered "put your cock in me". With that Steve slipped on a condom and started pounding Karen's sloppy pussy. At that point I couldn't wait any longer either so I got on my knees in front of her with the small amount of space available and pushed into her mouth. I loved holding her head and watching her rock back and forth while he worked her.

An odd but very sexy thing then happened. While changing positions so she could sit down on his fat dick, Karen grabbed Steve's boots and put them on. Just an old pair of worn out cowboy boots...Karen slipped them on and wore them the rest of the time while Steve and I shared her holes. We took turns sharing her mouth, pussy, and asshole until I finally lost my load. The truck cab was very warm and we all ended up drenched in sweat, the smell of sex and sweat filling the air.

Steve finally came into his condom a while after I did. He pulled it off, threw it on the ground, and settled down to rest, the hair on his body wet and his cock smeared with cum. Karen did her duty and immediately started cleaning him up. She licked his cock clean, then his balls.

Then Karen did something else I had never witnessed. She had Steve lift his legs up and she started licking his asshole. I had absolutely never seen Karen this turned on before. Steve looked like he was going to lose it with pleasure and of course his erection returned with haste.

Karen once again presented herself for sex. Steve started to open another condom package but Karen said "no...don't put that on, just get back inside of me". Steve obliged and spent almost another hour fucking my wife while I watched. He eventually poured himself into her, after which I took my opportunity and filled her with the last load of the day.

We finally parted ways after getting Steve's number. Karen and I were both interested in keeping him around as a long term fuck buddy.

We kept in touch and continued to meet with Steve every time he was passing through our area. Steve would leave the truck in a safe place and we'd either have him stay at our place or meet at a hotel.

Last weekend we upped the game. Steve called to let us know that he would be available, and asked if we would be interested in bringing in another guy (a friend of his and fellow driver). Karen talked to him about the guy and Steve vouched for him, and also indicated that he'd be "good for finishing" (meaning he'd be a safe choice to allow bareback sex). After talking it over Karen and I agreed to have Steve and his friend Cody over for what would end up being an incredible group sex session.

Karen had never taken on two other men with me included, but she said she was excited and up for the challenge. She definitely took the opportunity to make it an event to remember. She took Friday off work and went shopping. She bought herself an outfit for the night-a new black dress that perfectly accentuates her chest and ass, new pantyhose and garter belts, new $380 black heels with straps that rise above her ankles, and a thin black choker to put around her neck. Then Saturday afternoon she got her body ready-I love watching my wife get prepped for sex. She trimmed her patch to perfection, applied dark red polish to her fingers and toes, and finished it with perfect lipstick and eye shadow. She looked incredible...I got so turned on as she was getting ready that I tried to initiate sex but at that point she didn't want to mess up all of her makeup, which I understood. Her last step after denying me sex was inserting a butt plug. We knew with what was coming, she needed to be prepared for cocks filling her ass.

I went and picked up Steve and Cody from the truck stop where they parked their trucks. We shot the shit and I got to know Cody a bit on the way back to the house.

We ate dinner as soon as we got home, which gave Karen the opportunity to warm up to Cody. He was thinner and more muscular than Steve, more of the kind of guy Karen usually goes for, but not as great of a personality as that of Steve's.

Dinner finished up, as did our intake of wine and beer. Karen was tipsy but not drunk and we all knew it was time. We started in the living room where Karen sat on the couch with her friends standing in front of her. Steve pulled his fat cock out first and Karen started stroking. She looked up at Cody, licked her lips, and unzipped his jeans. She pulled out his cock and was instantly pleased with our decision to include him. Cody's dick wasn't quite as thick as Steve's, but very well shaped. Karen was excited to try him so she wrapped her lips around his shaft and went to work while still stroking off Steve. I sat on the other end of the couch admiring my beautiful wife enjoying herself.

After a few minutes Karen swapped cocks and went to work on Steve. Cody, thankfully aware of opportunities, got on his knees and pulled up Karen's dress. She adjusted herself and spread her legs so Cody could taste her pussy. Karen rested her right hand on Cody's head while he ate her out and jerked off Steve with her left while she sucked him.

I kept watching as Steve and Cody traded these positions. Both men were getting taken care of, and Karen was getting dripping wet.

I finally couldn't wait any longer to have a piece of the fun. I had Karen lead back on the couch and spread for me while Cody and Steve stood up on either side of her, one foot on the couch and the other up on the edge. They both moved back in to get sucked while I licked Karen's lips. I pulled out her butt plug and licked back and forth from her pussy to asshole while she moaned, spit from these blowjobs dripping down from her lips and chin to her chest.

Being hard and anxious, I got up and positioned myself before Karen, about to push inside of her so I could fuck her while watching her suck these two dicks. Just as the head of my cock touched her, Karen abruptly stopped, looked at me, and said "No. Steve whored me out tonight...I want you to watch me get used". I was highly disappointed but even more excited at the same time. I then took a seat per my wife's command and stroked myself as I watched what came next.

Cody pounded her pussy first in missionary position while Steve fucked her mouth. They swapped positions a few times until Karen exclaimed "somebody fill my ass!".

Cody entered her ass first (which was more comfortable for Karen because he was a bit smaller than Steve). Then Steve took his turn, getting her ass fully relaxed and stretched.

Karen's lipstick wasn't wearing too well after her mouth being full of cock for about forty minutes at this point, nor was her makeup due to the sweat starting to build on her body. But she was handling these men like a champ. She kept pace and took both of their cocks as hard, deep, and fast as she could.

Karen squeezed the couch cushion as hard as she could as Steve pounded her ass, his huge balls swinging into her clit while Cody fucked her face. Pussy slop was swinging off from Steve's balls and spit was dripping down from Cody's cock...it was an incredible scene.

The first load of the evening was delivered by Cody, into Karen's mouth. She swallowed every bit and removed the choker to be more comfortable. Steve, the long endurance king, came next into her asshole.

At this point Karen got up to get a drink of water, and Cody went to pee. Karen walked back into the living room and came over to me. Her body was salty, with Steve's cum oozing out of her asshole and getting smeared between her cheeks. "Do you like watching what they're doing to me?" she asked. All I could muster was "yeah baby"...I was still hard as a rock and turned on like crazy.

Karen smiled and winked at me as she turned to rejoin her men. Steve had been sitting on the couch the whole time, cock still ready to go. Karen casually straddled him and eased herself down onto him and started riding. Her ass bounced and she moaned with excitement as Steve slapped her cheeks and Cody leaned in to lick her nipples.

Cody then came around to get behind her, spread Karen open, and pushed himself into her ass. Karen cried out as Cody got balls deep...with Steve still filling her pussy.

Cody grabbed Karen's breasts and started fucking, staying in rhythm while Steve hammered her pussy. Karen closed her eyes and couldn't do anything but cry out in pleasure while both men drilled her.

Upon taking a break to change positions Karen said "let's go to the bedroom, we need more room". We all followed her, and before getting into the bed Karen took off the garter belts and pantyhose due to being so hot and sweaty. She did, however, put her heels back on which I think we all appreciated.

Karen told Steve to lay on his back. She then settled herself down facing away from him, his fat cock filling her ass. Steve grabbed her thighs to assist as Cody came in to fill her pussy. Once again they started pounding away, the heels on Karen's shoes digging into Cody's lower back. Karen and Cody kissed passionately as Steve squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Karen got put into every position imaginable while Steve and Cody used her body. As Steve was about to cum for his second time (which would have been in her ass again) Karen stopped him and said "no, cum in my pussy". He did so, after which Karen made it clear that any load of cum that night was to be dumped into her pussy-nowhere else.

All of this amazing sex played out as I dutifully watched, waiting for my turn with my wife. At around 2am, after Steve had cum four times and Cody had cum three times, it was finally time for the group to take a break.

Karen finally allowed me to join the group on the bed as she laid there-exhausted, covered in sweat, and her pussy absolutely over filled with cum. She spread her legs apart for me as I finally stripped naked and entered her. Her pussy was so loose and wet I could barely feel anything, but it was the hottest moment of beginning sex I've ever had with her.

As Steve and Cody had just finished unloading, they were still in the bed on either side of Karen, their cocks still wet. Karen knew what I wanted so she had them both position themselves at her head. I slid in and out of her while she cleaned the leftover cum off their cocks, holding her sexy eyes on me the entire time. It didn't take me long at all to lose my own load into her after I leaned in and started kissing her, tasting her lovers' cum on her lips as she still held their now semi-hard dicks in hand.

Shortly after, I had to bring Cody back to his truck so he could get a bit of sleep and hit the road again. We exchanged numbers and agreed that he could fuck Karen anytime he is in our area.

When I got back home, I of course found Karen having sex with Steve yet again-him laying back with her riding his cock. Steve is by far her favorite playmate because he delivers the massive cock size and stamina that no one else, including myself, has been able to thus far. He is also very intuitive to what we like and the three of us are very comfortable.

Almost as if we all knew what was next, I got on the bed and Karen stopped riding while I positioned myself behind her. I then placed my cock on Steve's and slowly eased my way in to Karen's already well occupied pussy. After the incredible amount of dick she had taken that night it was an easy accommodation for her to take two in the same hole. Steve and I got our coordination together and double fucked her in the same position until we both gave her the final two loads of cum for the night. All three of us fell asleep almost immediately after, the bed sheets wet and stained.

Cuck302
Cuck302
106 Followers
12