A True Friend

Story Info
Undressing my best friend's wife... with his blessing.
2.3k words
4.02
158.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers

Dave and I were hanging out at his place. We get together for a lot of reasons. I've known Dave for a long time. We met in high school and found an instant kinship with each other. I watched Dave build a million dollar business from the ground up and he watched me land a great job with the local college. We had done many things together. We played hooky to attend every opening day of the baseball season. We help each other with home construction projects. We both sought to expose the bottom of beer bottles with the same intensity. As single guys, we had often double dated.

None of my relationships had worked out but Dave landed himself a beauty. Vicky was five foot six with long gorgeous legs, a fantastic butt, nice sized tits and a flat tummy so tempting inside the occasional tight blouses she wore. Her black hair and blue eyes set off her smooth creamy skin and pert little nose. To say that I envied Dave was an understatement. As Dave's best man I could not help but have the transitory wish that Vicky was walking down the aisle to me instead of Dave.

The reason for getting together this night was a rather prosaic one. Vicky was at her sister's bachelorette party and Dave didn't want to sit home alone. School was out of session so I could sleep in late the next morning so I said "What the hell?" and made my way over to Dave's nice house. We watched a little TV but even with three hindered cable channels we could find little to watch that we agreed on. We drank maybe one or two more beers than we should have. My mouth started running.

I told Dave how much I envied him Vicky. Women like her are rare items. Lately my dating experiences had been one bad night after another. It had been months since I had even so much as copped a feel. I moaned long and hard that Vicky's sister, Jill, her spitting image, did not even given me the time of day. Jill was marrying a guy she had known since she was eight. He had proposed to her when they were both twelve, and Jill had promised that, once they grew up, she would marry him. That one day was a week away. Despite being better looking and better paid than Jill's beau, she never saw me as anything more than a good friend of her brother in-law. In short I was miserable.

"Don't worry, Jim something will come along to cheer you up. Maybe even tonight."

Eventually we settled into watching the late night recap of the day's sports on the tube when we heard a knock at the door. Dave opened it to find Stacy, the bachelorette party's designated driver, struggling with a very drunk Vicky. Dave took his nearly comatose wife from the over matched Stacy.

"This is my last delivery of the night," said the very pretty but very flustered Stacy "Jill is already crashed at my place. With all of the out of town guests there was literally no place to put Vicky so I brought her home. I never realized how many of my friends were total lushes and MAN O" MAN do I have some great blackmail photos!"

Stacy and Dave talked for a few more moments before the door closed and Stacy's car could be heard to pull away. I don't think that Stacy even noticed that I was there. Dave is not the biggest guy in the world but even if he was he would have had trouble with Vicky. In the short time since Stacy had left, Vicky had gone from semi-conscious to out cold.

"Lend me a hand, buddy." Dave said to me.

I set down my beer and helped him steer his wife into the bedroom and onto the marital bed. Being so close to Vicky was such a turn on, Her body was firm and vibrant and even though she was sauced to the gills, Vicky still smelled like heaven. My little soldier stirred. As we set her down on the bed, her skirt rode up a bit, giving me a clear shot of her lacy panties. To my horror Dave caught my spying. I turned my head away.

"Think nothing of it, Jim."

Then Dave's expression became something I could not read. He looked at me and said,

"I feel sorry about all of your had luck on the romance front lately, you deserve a pick-me- up, How would you like to undress Vicky while I get her pajamas?"

My jaw dropped open. However, I felt even more stiffening inside my pants at the thought.

"You're drunk Dave. I should probably leave now." I said, trying to be as diplomatic as possible.

"Nonsense, neither one of us has drunk enough to get more than a sweet buzz. Vicky's in no position to care and I sure as hell ain't going to tell her. I've seen how you look at my wife. Trust me it is best for you to get it out of your system before you do something really stupid in the future like make a pass at her."

"Dave."

"Look Jim, we both know that you have the hots for Vicky. If things continue as they are, somewhere, sometime, some day, you will lose control and say something that you shouldn't to my wife. If that happens Vicky will forbid us from being friends anymore. Or at the bare minimum she won't allow you under our roof ever again. I need all the friends I can get, Jim. You've known me the longest. You've been by my side even before I made my first sale. Even today you are the best sounding board I have when it comes to new business ideas. I CAN'T afford to lose you!"

"But Dave..."

Dave shot me a withering look and said, "The only difference, Jim, is that after tonight you will be jerking off to the real thing instead of your imagination!"

After the shock wore off I was able to reply weakly with, "Is it THAT obvious Dave?"

Dave's knowing look said more than a thousand words could have. I stood in stunned silence for a while and then Dave announced,

"Then its decided. Where would you like to begin the unveiling, Jim?"

I gazed down at Vicky lying on top of the bedspread. She was dressed in a black skirt and a red turtleneck blouse. Her lovely legs were encased in black stockings and she had a cute pair of short black leather boots on her feet. Her hair was splayed out on the pillow like a luminous ebony halo. Her angelic face appeared simultaneously serene and staggeringly beautiful. My breath caught in my throat.

I spent some time eying Dave, trying to read his emotions. If I had seen even a scintilla of disapproval from him I would have made my way out of that bedroom as quickly and politely as possible. Dave met my gaze, he nodded. Wordlessly we communicated. I realized that Dave wanted this as much as I did. Dave loved Vicky, but she was rather shy. Vicky refused to pose for racy photographs despite her husband's wishes. Vicky was so demure she had chewed out Dave for having a framed picture of her in a bathing suit on his desk at work. It didn't matter that she was clad in a modest one piece suit. Vicky disliked the attention.

I remembered a conversation I had had with Dave some time ago . He had wanted to go to a nude beach, but of course Vicky had said no. "I wish my wife could be naked in front of a total stranger," Dave had confided in me. "Even if no one else ever found out, just the thought that she had been exposed could keep my fires stoked for years. Just once! Then I could care less if she dressed like a nun for the rest of our marriage."

I exhaled deeply and reached for the boot nearest me. Gently I unzipped the closure of the boot and very gently removed it.. I noticed that Vicky's toenails on her lovely foot were painted red beneath the sheer stockings. Her fingernails matched. Vicky did not move at all aside from the gentle up and down motion of her luscious bosom as she inhaled and exhaled in deep slumber. Struggling for composure I just as daintily removed her left boot. It joined its mate on the floor.

Thinking that perhaps Dave was playing some elaborate joke, my eyes met his. That my best friend was deadly serious I could see in his eyes. There was no glow of alcohol in Dave's eyes, just an earnest intensity. I could tell that he wanted me to see this thing through. I noticed him adjust his his trousers. Apparently I was tapping into a fantasy that both of us shared, from opposite perspectives. of course.

I took a step forward and opened the belt on Vicky's skirt. Following this l gently rolled Vicky onto her side so that I could undo the button and zipper holding the skirt in place. Regaining a bit of my composure, I noticed that my hands did not tremble at all in performing this task. Raising Vicky slightly I slid the skirt down her fine legs and away from her body.

The sight of Vicky on the pale blue bedspread clad from the waist down in just black nylon and lace, had my little soldier at its utmost attention. Her pale skin made such a remarkable contrast with the ebony frills. I drank In Vicky's loveliness. Through the lace of the panties I spied a bit of the thatch covering her pussy. It was black and shiny, like an illuminated corner of heaven.

Finally embracing my good fortune to the utmost I posed Vicky in a sitting position and began to work the red turtleneck off of her lithe frame. This was the task I feared the most. If Vicky was truly out of it, I would have no problem getting it off of her. If she was the least bit conscious then she might wake and both Dave and me would be in a world of trouble. Deciding to work quickly I slid the garment over Vicky's head. My hands ran through her wondrous hair as the turtleneck came away from her body.

Gently I set Vicky back down on the bedspread and held my breath. Vicky's nose twitched and her left hand briefly stroked her face before she was peacefully slumbering once more. Only now did I allow my eyes to focus of Vicky's magnificent chest. Her bra was white and not especially lacy but that did not matter. Her pleasure mounds appeared to be the most inviting flesh on the face of the earth. The areolas and nipples I had so often fantasized about were nearly exposed. I stood up and let my eyes take a tour of the body of my best friend's wife. I recalled all of my past imaginings. Reality would soon fill my dreams. I reached under Vicky's supine body and unclasped her bra, with one motion of my other hand I pulled it away from her body.

Her tits were even better than I had imagined. Her light brown areolas were surmounted by twin nipples, the size and shape of an eraser at the tip of a pencil. The sudden coolness caused Vicky's nipples to become erect. I nearly creamed my pants at the sight. I desired with every fiber of my being to touch and squeeze those magnificent melons but I somehow knew that Dave only wanted me to look and not fondle.

I took a long and hungry look at Vicky, my eyes caressing every millimeter of her body. I just had to see Vicky's sacred grounds. Slowly, deliberately. I tugged at the corners of her sexy panties. When her furred pussy came into view I knew that perfection can actually occur. Not even the wine birthmark just above the left side of Vicky's Mons could detract from her amazing beauty. Vicky's ebony box was one of the cutest pussies I have ever seen. It was nicely trimmed, exposing two very succulent looking lips.

At that moment, Vicky moved in her sleep and briefly parted her legs. The sight of pink almost drained all the blood from my brain. I adjusted my raging hardon through my pants and then made a move to remove Vicky's stockings.

The supple firmness of Vicky's long legs was evident from even the lightest of touches. I took a VERY long time in working the nylons off of Vicky's magnificent legs. Then I stared at her naked glory with a mixture of pure longing and pain. Lust for the flesh revealed before me mixed with the crushing realization that this wonderful woman would never be mine. Vicky's moved a bit and her wedding ring caught the light. It seemed to me a giant neon sign spelling out FORBIDDEN in capital letters.

Dave approached his bed with a pair of silk pajamas in his hands.

"Wait for me in the living room, good buddy." he said to me as began to dress his senseless wife. I don't remember walking to the living room, all I could recall was Dave speaking to me later as we shared a final beer for the evening.

"Well Jim, THAT was fun but we will NEVER speak of this night ever again. Will we?"

I shook my head vigorously and at last found my voice.

"Speak of what, Dave? We just watched TV and drank beer tonight. Did anything else happen?"

Dave and I shared a laugh and I said my goodbyes. Despite the beer I had drunk that night I was stone cold sober driving home. Once back in my bedroom I released all the sexual tension that had built up in me all night long. I realized that Dave had, undoubtedly, preformed the same task at his house as soon as I had left. For at least the millionth time, I thanked the fates that Dave and I were friends. My dreams that night, and for many subsequent nights, were exemplary.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers