A True Master

Story Info
This girl needs to find You.
1.1k words
3.56
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long hard day. Work didn't go well and the boss was being a real jerk. I had just had about enough of everybody and was in no mood to deal with any more shit. I came in the door and there you were, all happy with yourself over something that happened for you today. I was in no mood to hear it but I stood there and listened anyhow.

You were beaming, you were that happy. You face was glowing and your hands were up in the air and in constant motion. I listened half heartedly, with little interest until I looked at you and saw a red stain on the collar of your shirt.

I walked over to you and pulled your collar down, looking at the red lips stick stain on your shirt. I asked you where you got it from, and the look of surprise, then the deep scarlet blush on your face was enough to give you away. I knew right then you had been with someone else, and were using some silly story about work to cover up your excitement.

I flipped your collar down and walked to the sink, where I proceeded to put water in the teapot and put it on the stove to heat. In your eyes I saw the deer in the headlight look…caught with nowhere to go. You proceeded to tell me about your day in faltering sentences, stumbling on your words. I continued with my tea preparations and poured a cup of hot water.

You stayed in the same place, trying to figure out how to leave the room without me causing a scene. I sat in my chair and drank my tea, sipping it slowly, thinking about how I was going to approach the next subject, which was my release from you. You see, this man I am with is my Master. My dominant I had respected and loved for years. The man, I allowed access to any part of my body at any time, I had never said no to for any reason. The man I was faithful to and given all I had. My whole life revolved around him, now a cheater and a liar all in the same day.

I wondered how long this had been going on. I wondered if there was something I had done to make him feel he needed to wander off to a strange woman, if she was strange at all. Was I not a good submissive to him? Did I not make his house a home and help provide for the family? I cared for all his needs and wants, I submitted to him any time he wanted me.

My security was shattered. My life was crumbling before me. I saw myself as someone who was not what she thought she was, and now is a failure because she could not keep the interest of her master. As I sat there, watching him squirm, I almost felt sorry for him because he is after all, just a man. Just someone with needs more than I could handle apparently, and someone who needed someone else more than he needed me.

I got up from the table, sat my cup in the sink and walked out of the kitchen without another word to him. I got my coat and left the house.

Now I wondered what another submissive would do in my position, so I went to a few I knew from munches we had gone to. Each one said that if it were she, she would ask for release and go find someone who would be a true Dominant to her. Who would be faithful and loving and do all he could to make sure she was secure.

I listened with only half of my mind in the conversation. I couldn't focus on the conversation, I could only think of things that he and I had talked about. The hints were there, the clues telling me I was doing something wrong. I just didn't pay enough attention to them, and let him slip away from me. I was not a good submissive, and I had myself convinced of it.

I went home and saw his car in the drive. I got out of my car and walked slowly into the house. He was still in the kitchen, sitting there at the table, a cold cup of coffee on the table in front of him, his head in his hands. I sat in the chair across from him and just watched him.

He looked up at me as if he was surprised I was sitting there. He picked up the cup and sipped from it, making a face at the taste of the cold coffee. He sat the cup down and began to talk.

He said he needed to tell me things he had always been hesitant to tell me. He wanted me to know he was not the man I thought him to be, that he was truly not a dominant, and that he knew for some time.

My feeling of failure was false and that I had been the best submissive a master could ever ask for, but that he no longer felt he was a true dominant. He had been with a woman who had shown him his true submissive side and that he felt he needed to be with her for now.

I asked who this was and he refused to tell me. He said she insisted on secrecy, that she did not want to ruin what we had but that he needed to confess to me his real desires, and that was to be a submissive.

When he was finished explaining himself, and I sat there in wonder at his words, I asked if he was finished and he said, yes. I proceeded to tell him that I was leaving, that all I had worked for over the years was gone, and I would look for a new master who could take care of me and give me everything I needed and desired.

He sat there looking at me like a whipped puppy, but I had to ask for my release yet and I wanted him to release me without a problem. No surprise, when I asked for it, he said, yes you may be released. I got up from the table, took my cup to the sink, rinsed it out and put it in the drain board. I turned towards the stairs and went to our room and packed my suitcase. I took only the essentials and went back downstairs.

I stopped in the kitchen and looked at him once more. Without a word, I went out the door and started my new life as a free woman, in search of a master. A true Master!