A True Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to get Rob to go away, Sebastian asked, "Rob, where are your parents?"

"Oh, they came on opening night, they're at home with my gran and grandpa... we didn't think this was quite suitable for my very god-fearing grandparents...

"But my cousin is here, I think he's about to head off actually, I need to go say bye. Thanks for the drink Jeremy. Sam, let me know when you're ready to head off."

"Where are you going?" enquired Sebastian's dad.

"Oh, well one of the crew is having a small party in her flat for closing night. It's not really big enough for too many guests, so I wasn't sure if I'd go because I'm not sure if I could bring you two," replied Samantha, a little awkwardly.

"Oh, of course you should go," urged Jeremy, "Don't worry about us. I was thinking of having one more and then heading home, anyway."

"You sure? It's a little way a way, so I might have to stay out tonight if I can't get a taxi back," Samantha's words suggested it was a question, but her tone implied she was set on going out.

A tipsy Jeremy pecked her on the check and confirmed he was happy to see her in the morning.

****

Sebastian was sorting through his Christmas gifts in his room. He was installing a new computer game, hoping to play the first mission before he was called down for Christmas Lunch by his mum, when his phone buzzed.

'RobmanW1998 added you as a friend on SnapChat!'

Sebastian swiped the notification to unlock his phone and take him to the app, a little confused, assuming that this must have been Rob Ward. He accepted the invitation to be 'friends' and got a Snap sent to him straight away. He opened it; it was a selfie photo of Rob giving a smug wink, framed by some of the app's optional decorations that said Merry Christmas in a festive font.

Once the photo expired after 5 seconds, Sebastian replied with a photo of himself, smiling uncomfortably, and chose the same frame. He followed it up with a chat message, in the app's inbuilt messenger, saying thanks.

'No probs mate' came Rob's response, followed by another picture message.

Sebastian opened it, and saw it was actually a video message. In fact he could tell from the quality that it was a video of a video; Rob had taken a few seconds film of a video of the play, particularly the second sex scene, and zoomed in close up to Samantha's and Rob's bodies.

'fuck u' replied Rob.

'lol'

'why are u such a dick Rob'

'lol mate'

Sebastian closed the app but he got another notification -- 'Rob sent you a chat message!'

Curious, he opened the app again and saw the chat history had cleared -- SnapChat's USP -- leaving just the new message, which was, 'what if it was just acting mate'

'bet that would fuck u up to know u saw that' followed Rob before Sebastian replied.

'what do u mean?'

'what if me n ur mum really shagged on stage'

'what are u on about now'

'maybe it was all real sex on stage and u saw me fuck ur mum and u saw her suck me'

'youre sick

'like actually fucked up'

'lol'

'my mum thinks youre a nice guy coz she doesn't see this crap but she definitely wouldn't actually fuck you you dick'

'y do u think the scenes were so convincing. We had loadsa practice and not just at rehearsals ;)'

'stop chatting shit'

'remember the day u called me a cunt and ur mum saw me punch you n was raging'

'yeh'

'she wasn't pissed off w me later was she coz I gave her a proper apology'

'what?' 'tongue against swollen clit is a great way to say sorry'

Sebastian closed the app again but got another notification. He turned over his phone but it buzzed again, and despite himself, he unlocked it.

'knew she forgave me coz she was beggin for more and had her fingers grippin my hair really tight

'also the day u told on me for shoving you into the lockers

'she didn't believe me at first but in the car on the way back cumming deep in her cunt helped her see my side of the story

'I mean u saw with ur own eyes how much she likes me cumming in her'

'What is wrong with you? You're just lying. What are you trying to do?'

'Its not a lie mate heres the proof'

A new video message arrived, this time in the messenger, which meant it was a saved video and not one he just took now.

Hands trembling he clicked the video; a toned stomach rolled back and forth with the motions of a woman's hips over a man's. It was definitely a couple having sex -- woman riding the man -- and it could have been Rob's and Samantha's abs, but there was nothing identifying at them, other than one moaned 'uhn Rob' but even that wasn't clear enough for it to be sure it was her voice and even his name she said.

'that could be anyone'

Another video message came; a naked woman lying on her stomach, bent leg out, hair obscuring her face. The video trailed up her body, never showing its entirety, and never giving identifying features away. The 7 second video could have been his mum, but could have been any woman in decent shape.

'Bored of Googling porn yet?'

Again, no text response from Rob, just a picture message this time; it was the photo of a woman's neck with a just visible hickey on her left side. Her face and most of her body outside of her neck was not in shot, but this one looked a lot more like his mum but again, nothing to make him sure. Realising this game would only annoy him, as it was Rob's intention, he finally shut the app and threw his phone onto his bed, out of reach.

He put it out of his mind and watched the intro cinematic to his new game, when he heard his mum call him downstairs. Sighing, and cursing Rob for taking him away from his game, he headed down into the kitchen to help his mum.

As he entered, she was just checking the oven, confirming the turkey would be ready very soon. She wrapped her left arm around her son and turned to smile at him. Sebastian's eyes darted to the side of her neck and noticed, perhaps because of the lighting, or something like that but there was, maybe, a discolouration on her neck. Could it really be?

Conspicuously, his mum smiled again but took a step back and put her hair down and around her neck before handing him the starters to take to the dining room. He took them through, his stomach churning a little.

He excused himself for a second and rushed to his bedroom. He picked up his phone and saw some more notifications.

'mate u still there

'how about this one then'

There was an unopened video message. The preview didn't give anything away, but he closed the app and held his thumb down over the icon until it displayed the delete option. He stared blankly at his phone as he tried to decide between the 'X' and the unopened notification symbol.

As he made his choice, he heard Samantha's distant voice, "Sebastian, sweetie!"