A True Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Tori finally meets her master.. And he shows his dominance.
4.3k words
4.34
16k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week had been long for Tori. Tuesday, the second Monday, was an extremely long day for her. She had issues doing her work. From not being able to masturbate, she could not focus on so much of her job, being a clerk. All she could really focus on was the picture that was sent to her an hour ago. A picture of her master's cock, the large brown member looked as if it was still in pain. Tori's mouth could not help but drool at the lengthy member, her thighs rubbing against each other roughly.

The next day felt like it was more of a hell for her. When she rode home on her motor scooter, each little bump she had from it made her wet. Each little stop made her pussy more wet, the waterfall of a cunt soaked the seat of her scooter. It felt as if she was sitting on a chair seated in a pool as she couldn't do nothing more but focus on the road. The biggest thing that made it hell for her was the vibrations of her phone in her pocket. Because of the text messages from her master, her phone felt like a vibrator on her thigh, and it brought forth much more juices than the stops and bumps. Tori had to bite on her lip roughly to keep the moans from escaping in public. A small bit of blood escaped into her mouth, the metallic taste increasing the love juice flow. Tori was now begging in her mind, her melting mind, to drive as best as she could.

Friday came easily, although Thursday was no picnic for her as she had trouble looking away from the message, the urethra of her master's cock put on display for her eyes in the message, precum easily shown forming at the pisshole. Tori's eyes had barely looked away from her phone's screen for several hours when she had returned home. Her pussy was now gushing a lake of love juice onto her bed, soaking the mattress until the spot she laid in felt like she was laying in the sea. There was no end to the amount of juices. Friday was one of the most easy days for her since she easily avoided her phone. She managed to turn it off and stay off the phone, however, on Friday night, from all the thoughts she had about her phone throughout the day, she turned on her phone. It was one of the most trembling moments for her as she saw her master's cock and balls put on display before her. The massive members was up straight like a tower while his baseball sized balls complimented his large cock, the two brown balls. They were nearly darker than his own cock, but either way she looked at them, she wanted those juicy things inside of her mouth.

Saturday had finally came. The day she waited for has finally come for her. She awoke late in the morning, nearly eleven o'clock. She had begun to text her master to see what time she could meet him.

Master, what time should we meet?

It was nearly ten minutes after she sent the message that she got a response.

We will meet around four. I'm giving you time to get yourself pretty and have yourself looking presentable for me.

She easily responded to the text, smiling as she had over five hours to get ready.

Yes Master ;)

Tori took her time to get ready. At first, she wanted to wear something she had around her home, but since she wanted to be sexy for her master, she decided it was better to get a different attire. So, with a smile, she got on her scooter and rode to the mall.

Spending nearly two hours in several clothing shops, she got two outfits for a cheap price. One was a leopard pattern tube top with a pair of matching leggings that were baggy on her. The other was a corset and a pair of jeans, although she didn't want it, she decided it was better than just one outfit. So with a total of thirty-five dollars, she bought the outfits, riding back home to start getting ready. As soon as she got home, she ran into her room, placing her clothing on her bed. She then entered her bathroom, where she turned on the water in her large tub. It took several minutes for the tub to fill up, but as she waited, she lit up several candles, a few smelled limes while some smelled like strawberries, creating an indescribable scent that pleased her nose. She added bath salts into the water, making sure to be as clean and as smooth for her master.

The bath lasted for two hours, the soak was an extremely luxurious thing for her to experience. After the bath, she wrapped a towel around herself, and getting ready, she began to shave her legs and thighs, cleaning off any of the dark hairs from herself as her cherry blonde hair messily matted her head and shoulders. The shaving took forty-five minutes, since she also shaved her slightly hairy pussy, making it smooth enough for her master. After fully shaving the areas, She turned to look at her clock and noticed it was a quarter past three. Relaxed, Tori grabbed her leopard out, easily getting into it. Her toned body exposed the top curves of her chest, the tube top a bit small on her. Tori thought it was bad, but because it showed a good amount of her breasts and cleavage, she smiled, and then thought it was better because then she could let her master see the two large breasts.

After that little mishap turned tease, Tori began to do her hair. combing out the nearly red hair. She made sure to come it out fully, and using the curling iron she had, she curled up her hair to a point where part of it was placed over her right eye, giving her the look of the animated character, Jessica Rabbit. Laughing a little, Tori got rid of the hair from her face to work on her facial details. She began to apply strawberry red eyeshadow on her eyelids, trying to make herself look amazingly sexy for her master. She began to add some blush to her face, although much was not needed since her face had a natural hue that made her seem like she had this blush on her. After the blush, she finally added lime-green lipstick onto her lips, making herself look even more sexy for her master, although it did look like she was a prostitute. Tori began to think of the last time she had gotten dressed like this.

It was two years ago when she was a junior in high school, and her boyfriend had left her for her best friend, so the depressed Tori had been invited out to a party by her other friends. She had put on so much makeup to hide the depressed feelings, she took on the personality the makeup gave her, a slut. Her lipstick clad lips had brought her much attention. So from a dare, she went to a backroom with a guy, and telling him to record her so her ex boyfriend could see, she began to blow the guy off. At first, she easily kissed around the cock, leaving her lipstick stains on it like some kind of trophy. Her tongue attacked the sides of his cock, easily licking and toying with it while the phone camera captured every moment. Finally, getting bored of teasing his cock, Tori took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking it roughly. Her lips left a huge stain on his corona and the bottom of his head, although much of his circumcised cock had drool running down the of it. The unmentioned guy forced his hand on the back of her head, and thrusting up a bit, he forced his cock down her throat, coating the rest of his cock and his slightly hairy pelvis in her lipstick. The dark red lipstick remained on his cock, looking like a complete trophy for him. After being forced to take such a thick cock into her throat, when Tori felt it come out of her mouth, she breathed heavily, some mascara running down her cheeks. That moment was the first moment she realized she was a slut, not the girl her ex boyfriend left her for. She became a slut, the personality that lead her to her new way of life.

Tori finally got fully ready, wearing a pair of black heels with her leopard outfit. After looking at her clock, Tori realized it was already five minutes past four. She easily ran to her scooter, and speeding a little, she made it to the motel where she could meet her master. The way she looked brought forth many stares towards her, many guys and several women looking at her like she was a supermodel, or pornstar. Tori had text her master once more.

What room master?

It wasn't a minute later before she got a text back.

71.

Tori easily found the room, and walking into the room, she was greeted by a large man in a mask. His large stature made her tremble a little, although she began to grow wet when she remembered that mask from her master's picture on the chat they had before.

"M...Master?" Tori asked, shaking a little as she walked back against a wall. The large man simply nodded, although he didn't speak to her. Removing his mask, Tori gasped when she saw his face.

"Missed me?" The guy said, a smirk on his face. It was the guy Tori blew off when she wanted revenge on her ex.

"You?! Of course I missed you!" Tori ran up and hugged him, smiling and laughing as she remembered how it felt to become a slut because of him. Before she could expect a hug, he easily pushed Tori off him, letting her fall onto the ground.

"Do not hug me. You do not hug me unless I tell you when," He told her, his tone stern as his face slowly began to show anger. "Am I understood?"

Tori nodded, her thighs becoming wet as her pussy began to let out a waterfall of juice. She felt like a bitch under his command.

"Now get up and get out of that slutty top," He commanded her once again, smirking a little. She easily obeyed his command, getting out of her top and revealing her massive breasts. The two double D breasts shook and bounced with each movement she gave, his eyes easily following her breasts before looking at her slutty face.

"Have you masturbated at all since I gave you the command?" He asked her, a small smirk on his face when he finished his question. Tori quickly shook her head.

"No Master. I've only been growing wet and awaiting your massive cock," Tori said easily, her pussy growing wetter as she spread out her thighs a little, revealing her juices. She was rubbing the lining between her pants and her crotch, bringing forth more juices than normal.

Her master easily got out of his pants, revealing his semi-hard cock and massive balls. Tori's mouth opened, letting out a lewd, soft moan as she saw her master's glorious cock and balls. The moistness that was heard from her moan gave away her slutty nature so easily.

"Since you have been a good girl, you get to suck on me until I'm fully hard," Her master said, this time with a grin.

Tori easily nodded, getting closer to him by crawling, her udder-like breasts nearly rubbing against the ground. Her nails scraped against the carpet easily, getting snagged there for a moment or two before reaching him. When she had finally gotten close to him, she sat on her bottom, sitting up like a dog begging. Lustfully, she began to kiss on his semi-hard cock, her green lipstick appearing on his cock like a trophy once again, this time, leaving kiss marks on it. She worked her way on his shaft, kissing on his growing cock until she reached his balls, and even so, she kissed against his large, round balls. Tori continued to smear his genitals with her lipstick. Each time she kissed his cock and balls, his cock continued to grow until it grew to its double digit state. Tori gasped when she saw the massive member, whimpering loudly as her pussy began to release more juices.

Looking up, Tori opened her mouth, moving her head to his head, gently kissing it once before taking it into her mouth, gently sucking on it. Her eyes continued to look up at him, staring right at him as drool wrapped from her tongue and stuck onto his head. Then, pushing her own head with her hand, she forced herself to take more of the massive cock into her mouth, trying to deepthroat the thick bell and several inches after. Soon after she tried, she began to gag as she was not used to the massive size, but before she could get away, her master grabbed her head, forcing several inches down her throat roughly. Tori was now in shock, gripping his thighs roughly as she felt her throat experience rough treatment. Tori's hair swayed back and forth gracefully as her throat was used unceremoniously, the rough throat abuse easily making her release several tears, mascara following down her face. She couldn't do much but take the fucking like the slut she was, but even so, she needed to breathe! With one more thrust, Tori's master removed his cock from her throat, a thick trail of saliva following from her mouth and his cock creating a thick, gooey line of drool that connected his cock head to her smeared lips.

Tori took deep breathes, although she could barely make out the shape of his cock for several minutes as the lack of oxygen easily made her dizzy. All Tori could make out in front of her was the sight of the saliva, but she foolishly mistook it for semen.

"Thank you for such a wonderful treat Master..." Tori spoke in a clearly dazed tone, her eyes beginning to dilate. Right after she spoke, she regained her senses and looked up at her master with pitiful eyes. "I am sorry for becoming so dazed master. Please punish this useless slave."

Tori lustfully growled and held her two large breasts together, hoping her master would punish her fat tits with his cock. Instead, she was greeted with a slap on her face from his massive cock. Tori moaned loudly, drooling as she felt the saliva that coated his cock hit against her face.

"You do not request such luxuries unless you earn it," He told her, grabbing the top of her hair and holding her head up a little, lifting her up a little from her hair. Tori nodded and squeezed her breasts roughly as her pussy released massive amounts of juice like it was responding to the treatment.

It wasn't even a moment after that Tori had the cock back into her mouth, greedily sucking on it like a newborn calf sucking milk from its mother's teat. All Tori could do was suck on the massive cock like crazy, her tongue craving the sensation of cum. Tori's tongue easily lapped at the head of his cock, trying to get as much precum out of his head as possible, the clear-white substance easily falling onto her tongue. She could easily taste the salty cum from his precum, but in a rush of ecstasy, she began to stroke on his lipstick smeared cock with her hands, her mouth working on his head. Grunts escaped from his mouth, increasing the amount of precum inside of her mouth. It slowly began to become thicker than normal, easily flooding her mouth. Tori gulped down the precum, although it didn't help much as some drool mixed with precum escaped from the sides of her lips, running down her chin easily. There was barely anything Tori could do now as her hands were busy along with her mouth, her eyes fluttering open and closing each time. There was barely any time Tori had to breathe as she had only time to swallow and suck. Grabbing Tori's head once again, her master forced his cock down her throat again.

Yess! Tori practically screamed in her mind as she was being forced to deepthroat his cock once again, this time, all of his inches reaching entering her throat. Her throat began to relax, although her master began to tug on her hair, pulling it up. Distracted by the hair pulling, Tori's throat tightened around his cock once again, gripping his massive member roughly. She began to feel her throat throbbing in pain and excitement, the thick member itself beginning to throb and grow inside of her throat, spreading it. In one long moment, semen flooded her throat, easily reaching into her stomach, but even as it did, Tori had trouble swallowing the thick amount, her throat burning from the warm liquid. Much of the semen began to flow out of her mouth and onto her chin, falling onto the ground in thick globs. Soft thumps were heard from the amount of cum falling onto the carpet. Although most of the semen went down her throat and escaped from her mouth, some easily came out of her nose, flowing out in a small stream. Tori's eyes were bugged out, widely open as she felt so much semen flow in and out of her in two different areas. Her cheeks, her blush pink cheeks began to lose color as the lack of oxygen began to take hold of her. Nearly on the verge of passing out, Tori's mouth was now free of the large obstacle, the huge, slimy cock that was once in her throat now showed itself to her, a small trail of cum connecting her lips to the cock stuck between both of them as the slimy saliva and cum stuck to the shaft of the still hard member.

Her master moaned out softly, although he was panting more than moaning, his face sweating. It wasn't long before he looked back down at her. A large, lipstick smeared smile showed on her face as mascara continued to run down her cheeks, giving her a completely slutty look.

"What a dirty little slut," Her master said, the look of victory shown on his face as he backed away from her, heading over to the bed. "Over here. Get naked and lay on this bed," He commanded her, the victorious look still on his face.

Tori easily obeyed, crawling to the bed and laying on it, her back on the soft padding as her hands began to run down to her pants' linen, taking them off along with her small thong, revealing her drenched cunt. There barely was any part of her labia that wasn't drenched. With a little smirk on his face, Tori's master easily stuffed two of his thick fingers into her pussy, causing her to buck around and moan, releasing a week's amount of love juice. A low chuckle escaped from her master's lips, his head shaking from side to side.

"Such a little slut to cum from just two fingers," He said, thrusting his middle and ring finger in and out of her pussy roughly, her loud, lewd moans becoming music to his ears as she came multiple times. The massive convulsions that Tori exposed to her master told him she's been wanting this orgasm for a very long time. Pulling out the two thick fingers, a long line of love juice and female cum followed his fingers, both of them beyond wet and slick.

Tori just pant lustfully, her breath hot and short as her pink, small tongue extended itself out of her mouth. Her lipstick smeared lips both parted and closed every moment she had to pant. She became the definition of a slut.

"Spread your legs," Her master told her once again, and Tori easily obeyed. She presented her labia, the completely soaked labia to him. It didn't take long for him to get on top of her, and once he did, she moaned loudly as she felt his massive member enter her pussy with each, stretching her barely used vulva.

Tori let out a loud, unearthly scream as her pussy felt an actual cock for the first time in months. It didn't take long for her to wrap her arms and legs around her master, enjoying his massive member as he began to fuck her, thrusting his member in and out of her slowly. Only one-fourth of his member was actually inside of her. Within a small moment, his thrusts increased, roughly thrusting in and out of her like she was a sex toy, half of his member now inside of her.

With her nails, Tori dug into his skin, causing him to suck his breath in. Instead of verbally punishing her, he began to thrust more roughly, smirking as he felt his member hitting the inner walls of her pussy as if it was a punching bag for his dick. Tori, the ever moaning bitch, orgasmed on his cock once again, soaking it with her love juice. The thrusts became even faster from the juice, and since the member was excessively slick, it easily slid in and out of her vulva with little to no friction.

Thrusting faster and faster, Tori's master let out soft pants, some small moans following as his large cock began to increase in pleasure. Within at least seven or either more thrusts, he slowed down. A saddened Tori whimpered as the slower thrusts, her nails leaving his skin. He victoriously smiled, this time, thrusting in and out of her roughly once again, his entire member inside of her. Tori completely moaned out, nearly screaming at the new pleasure and pain, her cervix now being stretched out by the monstrous cock impaling her. There was barely anything Tori could do but spread her legs more, her body paralyzed and barely mobile in the lust she settled in.

12