A True Story

Story Info
Wife takes on both husband and his friend.
2.8k words
3.86
123.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hjw49
hjw49
4 Followers

All right, so this is my first time ever writing something like this so you may have to bear with me. I never actually thought I would be in a situation like this but here I am anyway. I guess a little background would be good just so you can understand where this is all coming from.

So my wife LeeAnn and I have been married for a little more than 10 years and over that time our sex life has been pretty much standard stuff. We have three kids so its not always the easiest to be spontaneous or have a lot of fun with our sex life as there was always kids around to interrupt. Now I guess that I should tell you a little but about LeeAnn. She is 30 years old and has had three kids but she still looks great. She has shoulder length dirty blonde hair, she is about 5’8” and 120 pounds. She has a great ass and nice sized tits. So awhile ago I had to go away to work for a couple of weeks and I invited her to come along. We have been having some marriage problems for awhile so I thought this would be a good way to kind of smooth things over and hopefully get things back on the right track. I found out after we had been there for awhile that things were a long way from being smoothed over. We had been there for less than 3 days and we were fighting about all sorts of stupid shit. So after the first week we decided that we were going to go to a bar that was about an hour away from where we were staying and see if we couldn’t get good and drunk and enjoy ourselves. There were three other guys with us one of which, was my best friend and the other 2 guys I work with, so we thought that this would be fun. We had been there for about an hour and I lost her in the crowd for a bit. When I finally found her she was draped all over a few guys that she had managed to hook up with in the bar. I was a little pissed off about this but I thought that maybe she was just getting back at me for being kind of a prick for that last while. I gave her shit about this and told her that I didn’t want her hanging all over any guys that she could find and she should smarten up. She sort of agreed to this and I went to get a couple of drinks and the evening wore on. It was getting late in the evening and I thought that I would tour around and try to find LeeAnn and the other people that I had come there with. Well I managed to track them down on a cell phone and they had gone and left me at the bar with no way of getting home. So after all this she went home with the other three guys that we had come there with. I went and got a hotel room and proceeded to get some sleep and wait for them to come pick me up.

Well, they managed to come back and get me around 2 o’clock the next afternoon and she had this hung over, just been fucked look about her. I wasn’t going to ask her about it, but she ended up telling me that she had stayed up and talked with my best friend Darren, until about 6 in the morning. She eventually confessed to me that they had fooled around for awhile but didn’t tell me how far it had gone. I am pretty sure now that it went further than either of them will admit to me but anyway.

So I have to say that I was pretty pissed about the whole thing. Partly because she would do something like that but also because I didn’t think that Darren would do something like that to me. I was more pissed off at Darren because I probably deserved it coming from her point of view.

However, I managed to cool down after awhile and things went along for the next day or two. So anyway, about 2 days later the group of us went out for supper and a few drinks. Well the few drinks turned into quite a few and we ended up going to a bar and getting properly shitfaced again. I managed to narrowly avoid a fight in the bar over her and then it was time to leave anyway. After the bar closed and we ended up back at the hotel we were staying at and someone came up with the idea that we should go skinnydipping in the pool, which was open all the time. LeeAnn and I were the first to get there and were having a great time in the pool. I was bare ass naked swimming in the pool and she was standing up on the edge of the pool in her bra and panties. She jumped in and I managed to get her naked in the pool as well. As soon as I had her naked I grabbed her dragged here over to the edge of the pool. We were in plain site of all the rooms around the pool but that didn’t seem to matter. She grabbed my cock, which was already hard as a rock from watching her, and started stroking it. I immediately went to work on her tits and kissed her from her neck down to her nipples and took one of her rock hard nipples in my mouth and licked and sucked on it until she was moaning in pleasure. She reached down and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. We were having a great time; she had her legs wrapped around me, and was bouncing up and down on my cock and not paying any attention to anything else around us. It was about this time that I noticed that two of the other guys that we had been with were standing at the edge of the pool watching our little show. As soon as she saw this she was pretty embarrassed and slipped away from me into the deep end of the pool. Well, the other 2 guys, Darren and Jodie, jumped in and we all went for a nice little midnight swim and I thought that that would be it.

So we decided that we had had enough swimming and were about to head back to our room when Darren said that they had some beers and some wine up in their room. We were all pretty drunk so we thought this would be a good idea. Now that I think about it, it was pretty much LeeAnn and Darren’s idea but that doesn’t really matter now. So I threw my shorts on and she threw on her thong and a white T-shirt that didn’t really hide much and went up to their room. We had been up there for awhile and Darren and Jodie were making all kinds of suggestive comments to LeeAnn while we were sitting around drinking. I got up to go to the bathroom and she followed me into the bathroom and said that she was pretty turned on over the whole thing and she was getting really horny from all the attention she was getting from the guys. We had talked about something like this before and I thought that this was as good of a chance as any. I figured that something was going to happen eventually with or without my blessing so I thought I might as well be involved in the fun. I told her that she could do whatever she felt comfortable with and I wouldn’t be mad about it. I went back to the living room and told the guys what she had said and told them that it was all right with me. They had this look of disbelief on their faces but at this point they weren’t going to back out of it.

She came out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to me and started kissing me and rubbing my cock, which was hard as a rock again. Darren and Jodie were watching eagerly as she slid her hands into my shorts and pulled out my cock and started stroking it. She then slid my shorts down to my ankles and started licking the head of my cock as she stroked it with her hand. I reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head so she was naked except for a tiny thong that she was still wearing. As soon as I did this she wrapped her lips around my cock and started giving me the best blowjob that I had had in years. By this time the other two guys had their cocks in their hands and were stroking them for all they were worth. She worked on me for awhile and then got back up on the couch and sat between Darren and me. She leaned over and said to me that she was willing to do this with Darren but she didn’t know Jodie that well and wasn’t really comfortable with him. I said that he had already fallen asleep anyway so that would be cool. By the time that she looked over at him he had closed his eyes and looked like he was sleeping. She kept on stroking me and kissing me for a couple of minutes before I decided that I needed another drink and got up to get a beer. When I got up she slid over to the other side of the couch and started kissing Darren. By the time I got back from the kitchen she already had his cock out of his shorts and was stroking him for all he was worth. I sat back and watched as she did the same thing to him that she had done to me. She slid down and kissed the end of his cock a few times before wrapping her lips around it and sliding the length of his cock into her mouth. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth for a couple of minutes until it looked like he was going to blow his load in her mouth. She stopped and looked over at me as if for approval and I just nodded my head and watched as my sexy wife was giving my best friend a blowjob. Jodie was watching the whole thing from the other chair and was stroking his cock for all he was worth. The whole thing was too much for him and he kind of doubled over and turned away as he blew his load all over the front of his shorts. We decided it was time to move this along a little further and LeeAnn led Darren and I into the bedroom.

Once we got into the bedroom she turned and looked us straight in the eye as she peeled off the thong panties that she was wearing. Both of us stood there and watched as she came over to us and pulled our shorts off as she got down on her knees. She grabbed one cock with each hand and started licking and sucking us alternately until she looked up at us and told us it was her turn. She got up and laid on the bed and spread her legs and I immediately started to kiss her from her ankles up the inside of her thighs until I got to her pussy which was soaking wet. I kissed and licked and sucked her pussy and then I ran my tongue down to her ass, which drove her absolutely nuts. I looked up and saw that Darren was sucking on her left nipple and massaging her right tit with his other hand. She got up on her hands and knees and turned around with her ass facing me as she took Darren’s cock in her mouth again. I got up behind her on the bed and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy slid it inside her. I started fucking her from behind as she had Darren’s cock in her mouth. We had a good rhythm going, as every time that I would thrust into her she would take his cock all the way into her mouth.

Darren then lay down on the bed and she crawled on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy. I figured that this was about as good a time as any to go and get another drink so I left and went and got a beer and came back about 5 minutes later. When I got back she was laying on top of him kissing him with his cock still inside her. When she saw me come back in the room she got up off of him and slid down and took his cock in her mouth again. I got up behind her and started running my hand up the inside of her leg and then slid a couple of fingers inside her completely soaked pussy. After doing this for awhile I slid my hand up and slid my thumb up into her ass. I could hear her talking to him and she said “Oh my god, he’s got his finger up my ass!!!!” Well this was too much for Darren and he slid out from under her and came around behind her and wanted to fuck her from behind. I went around and put my cock just within reach of her gorgeous mouth and she took it in as far as she could. It was about this time that I suddenly realized that I was the one that had gotten the operation after our last kid and that if she got pregnant that there would be an awful lot of questions that might be a little hard to answer. I told Darren that he couldn’t come inside her because it would not be good if she got pregnant now. He agreed at the time and we all carried on.

After a bit he crawled up beside her and said that he wanted to taste her. She said “Oh, please, I want your tongue in me!!!” So he crawled down between her legs and went to work. He was rubbing her clit with one hand while the other one was holding her ass up off the bed and running his tongue in and out of her dripping pussy. While he was doing this I kissed her nipples and then she took my cock in her mouth again.

We changed positions a few more times and it ended up that she was laying on her back with her legs wrapped around Darren while I was licking her tits and she was stroking my cock with her other hand. Darren was fucking her for all he was worth and suddenly blurted out that he was about to come. He went to pull out of her but she grabbed him by the ass and pulled him into her as hard as she could. She had my cock in her mouth and his cock in her pussy as he blew his load into her. She screamed out loud as she came at the same time he did. He pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her. After, Darren was done, she wasn’t. She looked over at me and said “OK now it’s your turn!!!” as she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and cum dripping out of her pussy. I laid her back down on the bed and slid my cock into her soaking wet cunt. She grabbed onto my ass and pulled me into her as far as I could go and told me to fuck her as hard as I could. I leaned over and kissed her as I fucked her and after about 30 seconds it was my turn. She screamed out in pleasure as I came inside her. We lay down on the bed and caught our breath for awhile. I decided it was time for us to go and got up and went to get my clothes. When I came back into the room she had rolled over beside Darren and was stroking his cock again. I contemplated going for another round but then thought that we should go back to our room before any of the other people that knew we were there got suspicious. LeeAnn got up and put on a T-shirt and her thong and we walked back to our room. We slept for awhile but then we both woke up hornier than ever and went at it again. In a period of about 6 hours we fucked about 7 or 8 times.

Well, like I said, I have never done anything like this before but this little episode has certainly changed our sex lives. I don’t know if we will have the opportunity to do anything like this again but I guess we will see...

hjw49
hjw49
4 Followers