A True Story of Voyeurism

Story Info
This is a true story of how I seen my wife with another man.
1.4k words
40.4k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I was working as a maintenance engineer at our local power station, permanent nights which was a bit of a bind but it paid extra and helped us make ends meet, especially after Karen, my wife, lost her job, my wife would have been 39yrs of age when this event took place, Karen has always been a reasonably attractive woman, no model, but definitely someone that men looked at, including our next door neighbour who was a good friend of ours, he lived alone, divorced, a quiet man in his 50's, I'd often seen him spying on Karen from his bedroom window and witnessed him enjoying sneaky peeps down her cleavage when we used to invite him to our BBQ's during the summer months, I didn't blame him, Karen hasn't got too bad a body, reasonably slim, size 36c Tits, good nipples with lovely dark coloured aureolas that could been seen beneath her light t shirts during the summer and she kept herself nicely trimmed between her legs, not totally bald but enough to easily see her wet glistening hole and large labia.

It was one evening in November 2008 when I left for work at my usual time, my shifts ran from 2000hrs to 0800hrs, long tiring 12 hour shifts, I hadn't been feeling the best and was a little half hearted about going in to work but I've never been one for taking sick days, so it was the usual routine, kissed Karen goodbye, grabbed my lunch box and away I went. At around 10pm that evening I broke for a coffee and went to the staff canteen, I really was feeling bad, head cold that I just couldn't shake, my supervisor came in and sat with me, he could obviously see I was unwell and told me to grab my things and go home, I objected at first, but he told me that due to the dangerous nature of my job I should really be firing on all cylinders, I eventually gave in, grabbed my gear and headed home.

I arrived home at around 11:15pm, I could see the lamp was on through the curtains in the lounge and presumed Karen was still up watching a movie, she never slept well when I was working, I walked up to the front door and put my key in, unusually the key would not turn, karen had obviously left the key in the other side of the lock, I didn't think much of it so went round into the back garden and tried the back door, the back door proved just as difficult, the key obviously still placed inside the lock from the other side, I was getting quite frustrated now, I wasn't feeling the best and it was bloody cold out, I thought, before I ring the bell I'll try the conservatory door, as I walked round the garden to the conservatory something struck me as very, very strange, the thick, heavy lounge curtains that covered the patio door into the conservatory were drawn, I thought this odd as we never pulled those curtains across ever, I put my key into the conservatory lock and it turned easily, for some reason even unbeknown to myself at the time i very quietly let myself in.

Once inside I moved round the table to the patio doors, the thick lounge curtains on the other side didn't quite meet in the middle so I had a clear view into our lounge, I could see the TV was on and our neighbour, John, was sat on the sofa, I recall a deepening frown coming onto my face as I wondered what he was doing there at this time of night, a minute or two later Karen entered through the door that lead to the kitchen, she was carrying a bottle of wine that she'd obviously just opened, she was wearing her denim skirt, above the knee, tan coloured tights and a light blue top that zipped up the front, she sat next to John, poured the wine and handed him a glass, they appeared to sit chatting for the next fifteen minutes or so, to this day I cannot explain why I didn't go in but instead opted to stand there looking on from behind the patio door, as they talked I could see that John was extremely touchy feel with Karen and Karen didn't appear to object, john eventually put his glass on the nearby table, leant over and started to kiss Karen, I expected Karen to pull away but instead she responded by kissing him very passionately in return, as I looked on I could see Johns left hand sliding underneath Karens denim skirt and could see Karen parting her legs to give him easier access to what I knew by now would be a very wet cunt, I could see his hand moving beneath her skirt as he obviously fingered her and could see from her expression that she was enjoying every second.

I felt myself start to flush with anger and physically felt my blood pressure rise, the feeling however very quickly passed, which again surprised me, as I felt my own cock starting to stiffen at the spectacle before me, after several minutes John removed his hand from between her legs and unzipped her top, exposing her braless tits, Karen was rubbing his obviously erect cock through his trousers as he squeezed and pulled on her nipples, this went on for only a short time, John paused what he was doing then said something to Karen, I could see them both laugh then John started to undo his trousers, as he pulled them open he exposed a cock that must of been a good 8 or 9 inches in length and was so thick that Karen couldn't get her hand all the way around it, I was awe struck at his size as Karen started to move his foreskin back and forth as she slowly wanked him, by now I was starting to touch my own cock through my overalls as I watched John guide Karens head down to his crotch before sliding his stiffness into her open mouth.

After some ten minutes or so They stopped what they were doing and John got Karen to lay on the lounge floor, I was placed in such a way that I could see and witness everything, he stood over her and removed his trousers before reaching under her skirt and pulling her tights and knickers down in one movement, Karen opened her legs wide and I was greeted by a brief glimpse of her wide open and very wet fuck hole, John knelt between her open thighs and guided his massive erection into her cunt, I seen her gasp as the tip of his cock entered her hole, he teased his cock around her entrance for a minute or two before ramming his full length inside her, a move that made Karen cry out and one that made me wince with it's brutality, by now I had undone my overalls and taken out my own dribbling cock and could feel myself close to ejaculation as I started to masturbate, for the next fifteen minutes I witnessed Karen being what I can only describe as being brutally fucked by Johns monstrously sized cock, there was no love and no tenderness and he withdrew it all the way out before ramming it fully home, each thrust making her tits bounce and moving her an inch or two along the floor with John pausing every so often to pull her back down, after some time I could clearly see Johns pace increase, thrusting in and out, backwards and forwards, his cock moving like a piston between her legs, obviously treating her like nothing more than fuck meat, I seen him tense up and push his cock inside her to the hilt and even through the double glazed door could clearly hear him cry out as he emptied his balls deep between her open legs, I myself had ejaculated long since but had continued to wank my still erect cock,when John eventually climbed of Karen I could see his seed running out of her, as he dressed Karen continued to lay on the floor, recovering from the fuck she had just received, John kissed her before leaving, Karen remained on the floor for some ten minutes before getting a towel and cleaning between her legs, I could see that when she picked her tights up of the floor that the gusset was ripped apart which was obviously where John had been finger fucking her.

I didn't give Karen much chance to clean herself, I left the conservatory, went round the front and let myself in, she was surprised and shocked to see me, even more shocked when I took her to the bedroom and fucked her with Johns semen still inside, that however is another story.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed but would have liked to heard more about hubbies emotions during and after. I know my emotions ran wild the first time, from arousal, to jealousy to humiliation as I saw a real man fucking for the first time and my wife screaming, moaning and clawing like I had never witnessed before.

Thoughts of myself as a stud were erased by the knowledge I was a dud and I knew if I really loved her I could not deny her such passion. Seventeen years later and still in love forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sloppy seconds

I had a similar experience with my wife once, I arrived home early and saw my friend sucking my wifes pussy. Our house was quite isolated and the curtains were open quite a way. I watched as he moved up to her on the lounge chair and she lifted her feet up and put them on his shoulders. I saw the length of his cock slide deep into her and then withdraw minutes later with a dribble of cum. I waited until he had left and then went in and dragged her into the bedroom and licked and fucked her silly all night. We ended up having great mmf fun some time after that.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Husband Watches Wife with Friend Wife is seduced by friend while husband watches.in Loving Wives
Sharing Megan My wife plays along with my fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories