A Truly Open Marriage

Story Info
After my cuck experience we resume 'normal ' lives.
2k words
3.7
28.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first Sex Party where Amy fucked hungrily on Simon's monstrous cock, and where I was changed into her cuck which I (strangely), actually enjoyed, our lives returned to normal. My concern that she would be ruined forever proved indeed to have no foundation and enabled us to return to our wanton fucking relatively quickly.

Amy resumed her weekly shag with one or other of her much older work colleagues and I to my Friday nights out with the lads. After each date as soon as Amy came through the door I was treated to the graphical and detailed description of the nights events. This always resulted in Amy and I enjoying sloppy seconds and exchanging her lovers cum between us. These sex sessions remain firmly fixed in my memory as some of our hottest ever. Amy would normally have a variety of bite marks around her aureoles with her nipples still sticking firmly out and demanding more sex play. These gorgeous tits always seemed that much more erotic after she returned from her exploits still highly aroused. Somehow she seemed to crave having her nipples pulled, stretched and sucked even more in this condition. I was never one to inflict pain but the way she demanded her nipples be stretched was way beyond what I would normally feel confident with.

On my next Friday night with lads, I danced with this brunette she was aged around 30-35 years and what really turned me on was the most wonderful smile I had seen in a long time. Her figure was tidy but her bosom really small. Her legs clad in dark stockings and her skirt just about legal and barely covering her 'cockpit'. These legs seemed to go on forever and sexily suggested what lay at their junction. She was so, so sexy.

Ann (her name) introduced herself to me and flashed her wedding ring at me. Don't let this ring mislead you, it certainly never curtails my fun, she continued. I was intrigued and told her of my own open marriage. Great, let's get out of here and fuck then. Wow for someone who spoke with such a refined voice this to me was a totally unexpected. Once outside I opened the passenger door for her and she sat down and swivelled around before I closed her door and moved to the drivers seat. As I sat down I couldn't help but see her garters and a black diaphanous 'g' string. You know how sexy I find garters and my cock swelled at the beauty displayed for my pleasure. Drive somewhere private and quiet she instructed. I headed to such a spot and parked up.

Ann reclined my seat in an easy and well practiced movement. As she straddled me her lips met mine and her tongue pushed eagerly into my mouth. Her breath was sweet and kisses so hot as her hand found my crotch to squeeze and fondle me. She quickly released my throbbing cock from its confines and pushed my strides down to my ankles. Our passions rose in unison. Ann raised her body and using my cock pushed her g string aside and lowered herself down onto my erect cock. She was soaking wet and I revelled in her warm, rippling and welcoming womanhood. My cock nestled now fully enveloped as she began rising and descending, slowly at first and then with a twisting motion added to further fuel my fire.

In a few minutes Ann was moving fast, she moved so rapidly that the sweat began to pour from her. It wasn't long before she began her first orgasm, her head thrashed left and then right. Her mouth opened and her face contorted as an almost primeval scream announced the ecstasy she was enjoying. She seemed to be having difficulty in breathing and saliva dribbled from her lips. I felt my cock drowning in her now flooding vagina which began to spasm violently while my balls contracted and my manseed rose rapidly up my shaft, to forcefully ejaculate and hose down Ann's raging fires.

She collapsed onto me and I held her tightly as we both revelled in our post climactic euphoria.

Hardly moving for a while I wondered silently at such a passionate, wonderful coupling and said a silent prayer of appreciation. Ann spoke first. Thank you so much for that, she said. No thank you I responded that was so incredible. Yes it was rather and I hope you are going to give me repeat fucking just like that, please, she responded. Where did you learn to fuck like that asked Ann. How old are you? Are you just out having a bit of fun?

Slow down I managed to say and I will answer all of your questions. Firstly I am as I said before married to my most incredible wife and we have a truly open relationship. She fucks who she wants to and I do the same. We frequently swing with other couples and enjoy sex parties and orgies whenever we can. Ann sat back and said that explained then why I was such a good fuck and that my experience certainly manifested itself tonight. She had three children and her hubby just wasn't interested in sex as all he ever wanted was to have a family and he was contented now and didn't seem to bother with what she did.

How are your oral skills, she asked as she swung around and sat on my face. As you know I really, really love going down on my lovers and I didn't waste any time with Ann either. I gently parted her labia and began to tease and please this most wonderful part of a females anatomy. When I began to screw my tongue fast in a circular motion across her erect and swollen love button Ann rapidly began to orgasm and flooded my mouth with her tasty fluids. I eagerly lapped these up along with my own cum which was now dribbling out and into my mouth. To me nothing tastes better than the heady cocktail mixture of a woman in ecstasy blended with some manseed. Her legs clamped hard to my head and I rode along with her through her journey to heaven and back. Ann's labia too alternatively contracted and relaxed milking her depths of any remaining deposits. Just when I felt as though I was about to lose consciousness due to oxygen deprivation she at last was able to relax and thus I was able to gulp in a little oxygen as she came down from her high.

If you asked me about any fetish I have then eating cum and eating out my lovers would top my list.

Once recovered she swung around to play with me and kissed up and down my entire meat pole. In only seconds it swelled and hardened. She next delicately lubed up my knob rubbing it along her cunt lips. Once done to her satisfaction she sucked my cockhead into her welcoming mouth. Her tongue flicked away at my slit and she began to fuck me orally as though her very life depended upon it. She opened my rectum and pushed two fingers inside my back passage to massage my prostate. My balls felt as though they were being sucked out of my nut sack and I felt my cum rushing up and into her mouth. She then became still allowing me to luxuriate in my orgasm. As I rested and recovered she once more started milking my cock back to full hardness. With a practiced movement she swung around and took me fully into her wet and lubed waiting love tunnel. Without seeming to pause she planted her lips yet again onto mine and with her tongue opened my mouth to deliver my own cum back to me. We swapped my cum back and forth mixing it with both of our own saliva's until we both again reached orgasmic nirvana. Wow and wow again. What a fantastic fuck. We both lay embracing tightly and enjoyed our second post climactic euphoria.

We had been fucking for well over an hour with both of us bathed in sweat and sexual fluids yet still we couldn't relax our embrace almost as fearing the spell might be broken.

We talked intimately and Ann asked my name. Wow such hot sex and she was only now enquiring of my name. Gerry, I replied and Ann froze, just for a moment though and asked me where my wife worked. Is it J&J and Co? How did you know that? Was Ann a mind reader or something. I was intrigued. Ann smiled and explained. We work at the same company and I have heard many rumours about Amy and always wanted to tell her how much I relished her having such a trusting and loving hubby. I have wanted for some time to be able to chat in confidence and see whether we could be friends but the opportunity never seemed to happen. Maybe now you could tell her of our mutual interests and perhaps we could meet up for a coffee soon? Of course I will tell Amy and see whether you could indeed meet up. Ann grabbed her purse and pulling out a pen wrote her telephone number on my hand. Now she said you won't forget. We dressed and cuddled before I drove back to the pub so that Ann could drive her car back to her house and to her husband who's happy to just babysit and live the celebate life.

I arrived home around 3-00am and as normal Amy was in bed waiting for me to detail my nights adventures. As normal too she was wearing only a smile although I see that she too had very recently experienced some sexual activity!

You first, she extolled. What a great night I exclaimed and what a surprise. You know her on a name and passing basis. I paused knowing the effect upon Amy. Hurry up, don't keep me waiting, she urged I told her then the identity of my nights lady. Her name is Ann and she works at the same place as you. She is married with three children and her husband has decided that he has all he wants now with their children and he's not interested in sex anymore. He turns a blind eye and ear to what Ann does as far sex is concerned and he still loves her.

Ann regularly picks up a likely lover and tonight it was my turn. She really is a great fuck but now wants to meet you as she feels you two could be friends. Here is her number. Amy said what a great idea and that she was going to ring Ann later.

Tonight she said, I had a couple of visitors one was Dan from work and the other was his brother - his twin brother! The three of us had a really good time too and I was and truly fucked in all three holes by both of them. It has been a while since my my last DP and somehow twin brothers added to the sexcitement. After they left I have been keeping you a pressie and it's a big load of cum waiting for you. With that I straight away went down between Amy's legs and began my second feast of the night. I tongued, teased and pleased Amy to yet another orgasm as I drank thirstily adding Amy's two loads to my own load from my earlier on. As usual I was most thorough and dug deep to clean all of this delicious ejaculate from my gorgeous Amy. As her orgasm subsided Amy gently pulled me up and kissed me hungrily. Another treat! Amy had retained that taste from her earlier oral escapades. My cock by now was steel hard and slipped readily into her inner sanctum. Amy immediately began to orgasm again wrapping her legs tightly around me and pulling me as deeply into her as possible. Her vagina began convulsing and clenching on my cock and she flooded me with her cum bringing on my own orgasm quickly too. We fell asleep in total harmony.

I will tell you in my next adventure what Amy and I get up to soon.