A Tryst on the Mountain Pt. 01

Story Info
Kitty goes a little too far on a tour of the house.
1.8k words
3.88
25.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the messages and things, hope you're all enjoying the stories! I can best be reached by email. The stories are fantasies or ideas, any likeness to real people or events is a hell of a coincidence.

*****

My wife stood staring out of the floor to ceiling windows of the dining room, the bottle of water in her hand dripping into the bucket of ice below, the sound helping calm her nerves. The party had gotten pretty lively and she couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed. She heard a sound and turned to see David bringing out more appetizers to fill an empty plate. He looked at her for a response with a warm smile.

"I'm sorry," she said while shaking her head, "did you ask me something?"

"Would you like a little tour of the house, it seems like you could use a break," he laughed.

My wife looked back through the kitchen and saw I was laughing with a few couples, telling a joke or funny story. She put the bottle of water back into the bucket and moved over to David.

"That sounds great. Just a quick peek into each room," she said, relieved to have something to distract her.

She padded through the house quietly, her bare feet making no sound against the plush carpet. At each room she stretched her neck in, not daring to cross the threshold. She listened intently as David explained renovations and upgrades he and his wife Cindy had made throughout the years of ownership. He opened the door to a room lined with books and a ladder hanging on a banister.

She jumped past the doorway and spun around, "this is so cool! I've always wanted a library!"

He showed her the ladder and she checked the upper shelves, incidentally flashing him in her short tube dress, although she did her best to keep her legs closed. She ran over to one of the plush chairs and threw herself backwards, absorbing everything.

"If I had a room like this, I would never leave!" she said while jumping up and and spinning around again.

She stubbed her toe on the desk before almost falling. David quickly reached out and caught her, then helped her sit down and began inspecting her foot.

"Okay, let us see if you broke anything," he said while massaging and prodding her foot.

She tried to keep her legs as close together as possible so her tube dress wouldn't slide up, and felt the pressure of her thong against her ass. I had asked that she wear it, and she was regretting the decision as it constantly made its presence known.

She felt him running his fingers along her toes and rubbing the arches, alternating between firm and light pressure. Foot massages are her favorite, and she let out an involuntary sigh.

"Looks like everything is okay," he said while clapping his hands quietly.

"Except my other foot, now I feel all unbalanced," she said while stretching it out towards him.

He reached out and took it his hands, massaging it as he did the first. She leaned back again, letting the faint scent of books and warmth of the chair permeate her skin, enjoying the moment. He had been talking and she popped out of her reverie when he mentioned they had completely torn apart the master bathroom and that they now had a waterfall shower and jacuzzi tub.

"Wow, it must be really nice," she said, genuinely impressed.

"Want to see it?" he asked.

She didn't have her phone, as all the purses and shoes sat at the front entrance, but she assumed it hadn't been too long.

"Yes! I've gotta see it," she answered, "let's just make it quick?"

He led her through the master bedroom and into the spacious bath. As he closed the door behind, the mood lighting and sound machine turned on automatically, which transformed the room into a tropical jungle.

"We also have themes for outer space and the ocean," he said while turning a knob to the other options.

He turned on the waterfall shower, and showed how the jets for the tub worked, and finally the sink with an extra large basin. She made a joke about the need for a double vanity and they both laughed before turning to head back to the party. She tried to open the door but the humidity had jammed it.

"Happens all the time," he said and reached around from behind and gave it a solid pull.

The door popped open and she jumped back, accidentally pressing against him in the process. There was a pause for a moment, his arm still close around her and holding the doorknob.

"I'm sorry..." she trailed off while pulling away from him slowly.

He let go of the door and his body moved forward, his hands settling on her hips. He slowly started grinding against her, his hips going up and down in a rhythmic beat. My wife's heart was pounding as the fabric of her tube dress inched upwards. She felt herself moving up and down against him as well, matching his pressure.

"...should we be doing this?" she said with a wavering voice.

"If it's what you want," he said while moving her hair to the side and lightly kissing along her neck.

Her hips moved with a mind of their own, back and forth, feeling his cock through the thin layers of fabric between them, "this was... supposed to be... quick... just a look..." she said in her confusion.

He kept an even pace on his kisses down her neck, and slid his hands up her hips, making his way to her breasts.

He cupped them lightly and then whispered in her ear, "that is true..."

He let go of her breasts and she placed her fingertips on the door, but put no pressure against it, holding her breath. The door clicked shut. She looked down, panicked momentarily, and drew in a light gasp as the star theme started playing. Looking down at her body poured into the skimpy dress with the light patterns showing bright stars and comets across her skin, she noticed how hot she had gotten. The thong felt like a pair of large panties, covering what she most wanted free. Her nipples were hard and ached to be touched.

She heard the rustling of fabric as he undressed, and felt him between her legs again, the hot slippery length of his cock electric against her inner thigh.

"We can stop right here and we go back to the party," he said while rubbing the tip of his cock along her skin, "if that's what you want."

She spread her legs enough to pop her dress up to her hips and the sassy comeback came from a different voice inside of her, "I said this was supposed to be quick, not that I didn't want it."

All pretense was lost, and David rubbed his cock against her moist lips, spreading around her wetness. She lifted onto her toes and pointed her ass out at him to give him the best possible access to her pussy.

He pushed against her entrance firmly and slide into her as slowly as he could control, reveling in the moment, "Oh god, you're so hot," he sighed heavily, "I've wanted you all night."

My wife clamped down on him, the compliment and his hard cock buried inside of her pushing her right to the edge of an orgasm. He felt the desire, the pressure on his cock pushing him out, and began to pump into her. He pulled down her dress top and held her breasts tightly, rolling her nipples in his fingers and pulling her closer to him.

"I can't believe I'm having you," he panted between thrusts.

"Oh... Oh god, you mean you didn't plan this?" She panted.

"Oh, I've been working my charms all night. But I didn't know they'd work," he replied.

"I'm just too good to be true? Fuck... Fuck me..." she said while pulling off the tube dress and tossing it to the side.

Seeing her in nothing but a thong with his cock pounding into her, David couldn't hold back any longer. He greedily fucked her and dug his fingers into her hips. My wife responded by rubbing down her body and sliding a finger against her clit. The harder he pounded, the more her finger slipped downwards, and she felt the rubbery condom against her fingertips.

"You know- I've got- ugghh- an IUD," she moaned. Suddenly she felt very empty as he pulled out of her and she heard the wet snap of the condom coming off. He lined up again and she felt his raw cock gliding against her skin. The extra layer of taboo was intoxicating.

He reached up and tightly grabbed at her tits one last time as his orgasm mounted, "Im'm gonna... I'm cumming," he groaned.

"Oh god... You're... I'm... Oh god, don't stop, don't stop," she whispered with her face against the door, feeling his cock twitch and release inside of her was the final push she needed and she felt her pussy milking him, pulling out every last drop of cum.

Their heavy breathing gave way to the realization that a lot of time might have passed by and they quickly dressed. My wife giggled while putting on her dress, asking if he wanted to keep the thong, as it was soaking wet.

He rolled it up and gave it a long sniff before put it into his pocket, "it'll be a great memory of tonight."

She laughed and checked over hair and makeup again one last time while David handed her one of his wife's thongs to wear. When she looked presentable she ran back into the hallway to rejoin the party.

"Hey baby, I was just about to go looking for you," I said while holding out my bottle of water.

My wife took a long drink and turned bright red before answering, "I... had to use the bathroom... I'm not feeling so well."

I smiled and pulled her closer to me, and she let herself fall into my arms. I looked around at the group of people and most were quietly talking in little groups, while a last couple broke off and walked down towards the pool.

"Want to call it early?" I asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, please," she sighed while standing up straight.

David and Cindy caught us at the door, saying goodbye and handing us a heavy plate of leftovers to take with us.

Cindy gave me an extra long hug and David kissed my wife's hand, "a lovely evening, sorry to see you go."

Cindy perked up, "next time you'll have to spend the night in the guest house, we have so much extra space back there, and we're turning on the pool heater finally!"

We did our last waves and pulled away from their house, down the mountain road towards home. My wife was quiet for a few minutes, looking pensively out the window.

"Damian..." she paused, searching for the right words while looking out across the dark forest of trees flitting by, "I... I think coming to the swinger party was a bad idea."