A Tryst on the Mountain Pt. 02

Story Info
Damian finds out Kitty is ready to try new things.
1.4k words
4.01
16.6k
10
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the story of Damian and Kitty's first visit to a swinger's party. As always, thanks for reaching out to me with your feedback on my stories (best by email) and for reading. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, and I always love receiving pictures, fantasies, and true life stories from my followers.

*****

"Damian..." she paused, searching for the right words while looking out across the dark forest of trees flitting by, "I... I think coming to the swinger party was a bad idea."

I stayed quiet, waiting for her to offer reasons. I normally do a lot of talking, and interrupting, but I did my best to listen this time.

"David, we were- It was supposed to be a tour of the house- and I just-" she said, the words pouring out in a rush as she tried to get out all of her thoughts at once.

"It's okay baby, take it slow," I said while rubbing her thigh reassuringly, "you went to get a bottle of water, and then what happened?"

"I... I had sex with David," she said, wincing as the words left her mouth.

"Well, I mean... that IS what swinger parties are all about," I replied with a short chuckle.

"I was the one saying that I wouldn't do anything! That I would just watch!" she whimpered, "and now... I just... I threw all that out the window."

"Did either of you break any of our rules?" I asked seriously.

I thought back to us writing down each specific bullet point over the course of the previous week. It had been kind of stressful, writing everything out and finding out what types of worries we had about swinging. We had talked about it for years, but with it finally becoming an option, we had to be really careful with what we decided would be okay.

She told me that we couldn't kiss anyone else on the lips. I suggested that we could only have sex with 2 different people per party, not including having sex together. We both agreed it was only sex, and if there were any types of weird feelings we would immediately cut it off. We also agreed that if anyone was feeling at all uncomfortable, we would cut everything and either talk privately or go home. She said she didn't want any girl cuddling me after sex, and I said I didn't want any guy to piss on her or cum on her face.

Remembering it now, It was a weird list, we really had no idea what happened at swinger parties so we just thought about things that were important to us for the first time.

"No, we... everything followed the rules. He asked me if I wanted to go back to the party..." she said, letting her words trail off.

"And you told him you wanted him?" I asked, trying to pull more details from her story.

"He was just so friendly, and when he showed me around the house I saw their library, and then I stubbed my toe and he rubbed my foot, but it was completely on the up-and-up at that point. Then when we got to the master bath the door got stuck and we bumped into each other. After that it all happened kind of fast, and I just... I really wanted him," she said with a resolute sigh.

All the while I had been rubbing her fingers and squeezing her hand gently to help her continue talking, only taking it away to shift into a different gear as we drove along the mountain path.

"I can't believe myself, I don't... I just can't do this," she said.

"You can't do 'that' or you can't do 'this'?" I said while placing her hand on my crotch.

The fly was pressed out hard with my cock ready to split open the seam.

"I.. Wow... I wasn't expecting this reaction. You aren't mad at all?" she said while squeezing my shaft through my pants.

We were still making our way out of the gated communities at the bottom of the mountain, so I pulled into a long driveway of a house with a 'for sale' sign and turned off the car.

"Not in the slightest," I said before kissing her deeply, "we were supposed to explore."

She pulled down my fly and released my cock, the tip was already wet from our conversation.

"Oh god baby, you weren't kidding," she sighed while rubbing the head with her thumb.

She started to move her mouth down but I held her chin, "let's go explore."

I unbuckled and walked out of the car, leading the way towards the side gate to the backyard. She quickly followed as I locked the car. The light from the full moon made the stone and wood glow a dazzling silver. There was deck overlooking a large rock pool and waterfall, definitely the kind of place you'd see in a million dollar housing magazine.

I flipped my shirt off and kicked out of my pants before laying out on one of the deck loungers, beckoning her to myself with an open hand. It felt so hot to be naked other than my dress socks and shoes, with the amount of light there was outside anyone watching would see every detail of our bodies.

After hearing that she had actually gone through with fucking someone at the swinger party, I knew if I played things right that I could really get her to break free of some of her conventions.

She walked over to me and I stopped her, "wait, take it all off."

"You're so naughty," she said while peeling off the thin fabric of her dress and stepping out of her thong, which I noticed wasn't black like the one she had chosen before we left, but instead a hot pink. I cataloged the difference to bring up later. She stepped down out of her heels and left everything in a messy pile next to mine.

As she went to straddle me a large drop of wetness fell on my stomach. She paused with her leg spread over me and her toes touching the opposite side of the lounger.

"I'm naughty?" I teased her, "this is David's cum, isn't it?"

She answered quietly, "I... made him take off the condom."

I directed her hand down gently, and she quickly realized what I wanted. She scooped up the cum and spread it all around my cock, jerking up and down until I was completely coated in the juices of their sex. Wordlessly she rubbed her pussy against me and I slid inside without any resistance. I slowly started lifting her hips and pulling her back down onto me.

"Oh my god... uhnnnggg... I... I can't believe..." she moaned quietly and her words trailed off again.

"That we're using David's cum as lube?" I groaned, pulling her down harder onto me.

"God, thats so... so dirty," she gasped.

I felt her pussy clamp down on me and I knew that we were definitely going to the next party at David and Cindy's house. She rode me hard and fast, her legs wobbling as she started getting closer to an orgasm. I picked her up and put her down on the lounger, holding her ankles high and pounding into her. I loved having her, outdoors, completely naked, drinking in her sweat-kissed skin and watching as her body rode closer and closer to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I gasped as I started to get close.

"Uhhnngg... oh my god... Baby, do you want to cum in my mouth?" she said, her eyes full of lust.

I had never in my life had her give me a blowjob and let the cum go anywhere near her mouth, and now she was suggesting that I cum in her mouth after fucking me. I couldn't believe it, but didn't waste any time pulling out. She jerked me hard and fast, swirling her tongue around the tip. After a few moments I felt the explosion of pressure release and the cum started pouring into her mouth. She started sucking as the spasms began, and I barely kept my balance, the sensation almost too much to handle. I flopped onto the floor next to her when she finally released me from her mouth and we both smiled at each other weakly, completely spent from our sex.

"You've been saving that cum up all night, haven't you?" she said while wiping away the spit and cum from the edges of her mouth with my dress shirt.

I started laughing, "actually, while you were in the bathroom with David, Cindy fucked me in the kitchen."

Her eyes went wide and she slapped herself on the forehead, "Ugh, get back in the car, it's your turn to tell a story!"