A Tryst on the Mountain Pt. 03

Story Info
Damian tells Kitty what else happened at the swinger party.
2.2k words
3.87
13.9k
3
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian and Kitty are finally on their way home after attending their first swinger party. To keep things simple, I am going to tell this story as a flashback.

*****

"Okay, spell it all out, what happened," my wife said, letting the seatbelt fall between her bare breasts.

I still couldn't believe what had just transpired in the last couple of hours. My wife had sex with another man, I had my first experience with sloppy seconds, and I literally had the cum sucked out of my cock. Not to mention that she was in such a hurry to listen to my own story of sex with another woman that she didn't even put her clothes back on.

"Well, it started pretty innocently..." I drawled.

She squirmed in her seat and waved her hair back and forth, "oh you're so meeaaaan, don't drag it out!"

I gave a short chuckle and tried to remember every detail of the what happened after she left.

"Don't give me the short version, either," she said with a stern look on her face.

________

__________

________

My wife walked into the kitchen and disappeared through to the dining area on the other side. She is a bit of an introvert, so I figured all of the excitement and talking were probably getting to her. We had been chatting with a few other couples, but it was only after she left that the subject of parenting popped up. I animatedly told my group about a time in the previous weeks where my little one was sick and I was constantly hiding my face and avoiding coughs so I wouldn't be sprayed. We all laughed when someone lamented that there aren't enough sick days for parents. After a few more minutes of banter about kids I separated myself from the group to check up on my wife. We both said that if either of us got too uncomfortable, we would call off the swinger party and chalk it up to a failed exploration.

I walked over to the kitchen and poked my head through to the dining area. Cindy was sitting at the dining table, intently watching a video on her phone. She jumped up and walked over to me, the plunging neckline of her club dress practically exposing her breasts as she walked.

"I wondered when you were going to come looking for your wife," she said with a playful smile.

"I know when she feels a bit overwhelmed she just needs a little time," I answered, "I bet she is on her phone in the bathroom."

"Oh, no, no, David is giving her a tour of the house and desperately trying to get her out of that thong," she answered with a knowing chuckle.

The frankness and non-judgemental tone of her words hit me hard. I thought to myself, 'this was a swinger party, what did you think was going to happen?' I realized then that I imagined there would be some kind of bell or section where everyone went over rules on how the party would switch from conversation and appetizers to blowjobs and sex toys.

I thought back to the course of the evening, and I remembered that as soon as my wife had gone to the kitchen David had started to make his way over as well. He had been eyeing her a lot, and it wasn't a surprise he would be trying to fuck her. She was a raging hot firebrand of a woman.

Cindy held my hand and guided me to a chair where she pushed my shoulders until I sat down. She had been reading my face and the internal dialogue in my eyes.

"David and I get first shot at the newbies," she said, spreading my legs and moving her hands towards my zipper.

She stopped, "of course, if you don't want to have sex with me then that's fine too."

I broke from my thoughts and focused on her for a moment. Cindy was the perfect athletic goddess. Toned body, bright smile, overall everything about her was perky and cheerful. Her muscles were a departure from the thick curves of my wife, but just as beautiful.

"Oh no, no. You don't need to give me a tour of the house to get into my boxers," I said as I unzipped my pants and revealed my growing cock.

"Great!" she exclaimed and engulfed me in her mouth.

Cindy was porn-level at blowjobs. She seemed to really get off on going down as far as she could and coating my cock in her saliva. It was almost like she was trying to take ownership of my body as she licked and sucked, pulling one and then both of my balls into her mouth and lightly caressing them with her tongue.

I thought about my wife and David, wondering if she was giving him a blowjob at the same moment. Was she going with just as much effort? Was he going down on her? Was she enjoying it? I had thought about swapping partners for a long time now, but I always thought it would happen differently. Cindy saw I was out of it again, and plunged down on my cock, moaning as her nose hit my pelvis. She pulled me out and then yanked off her dress, revealing warm brown skin, no tan lines, and only a hint of hair above her pussy. She propped her dainty foot on my thigh, her turquoise manicured toes squeezing at the fabric of my pants, and spread her lips open.

"Don't worry, they're going to have a good time," she said with a smile sweet as honey, "and so are we."

She put her hand on the back of my head and guided me to her waiting slit. I didn't want to disappoint, so I really dived into eating her out. As I lapped away, juices started flowing and I even felt a little dribble down my chin.

As I reached up to clean it away she panted, "oh god, yeah, finger me."

I licked my fingers and caressed her lips, pressing my thumb against her clit and letting a couple of fingers slide inside of her. I could feel as she clamped down, her body responding as I made circles and pumped into her. I moved my hand back and started licking her clit again, rubbing lower on her slit and fingering her faster and faster. She seemed to be losing her composure and I could feel her toes flexing on my thigh. She started pulling away, but I could tell she was close and so I held her asscheek firm and plowed my face into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oooooohhh..." she whispered before grinding into me hard.

I stopped my motions as her orgasm spread throughout her body, as it was hard to keep us both up with her convulsions. I gave her one last slow lick and held her waist as she straddled me. She reached down to her dress and pulled a condom out of a fold in the fabric, ripping it open with her teeth and expertly rolling it down to the base of my cock.

"I'm not on the pill anymore, and I am so fertile right now it is not even funny," she said, looking me dead in the eye.

David and I look reasonably similar, dark hair, olive skin, but I seriously didn't want to get mixed up with some kind of paternity mess. I tested to make sure the condom was secure as I rubbed the tip up and down her slit to lube up. I pushed at her entrance and ever so slowly entered her, the tightness of her pussy was heavenly on my aching cock. She went down gently a few more times, loosening up and getting into a slow rhythm.

"Whoo, you made me cum pretty hard. I'm still so tight," she said while continually bouncing up and down.

"I aim to please," I said, holding her hips softly.

I looked down at her glistening skin and succumbed to the feeling of our bodies. The slick glide of her pussy along my cock, the friction of her legs against mine, the feeling of her toes curling against my calves. I could feel as she clamped down on me and enjoyed as she tousled my hair.

"You've got just the right cock, I swear some of these guys are just too much," she said while grinding down into my hips.

My mind caught on her words, David must be fucking my wife by now. I felt as my cock spasmed inside of her, in turn excited and worried about what that meant.

Cindy jumped off of me and shoved a few items out of the way on the dining table before bending over it, her legs spread and pussy gaping, "fuck me with that perfect cock."

I laughed, surely she must have been joking or trying to rile me up so I'd stop focusing on my wife and her husband fucking somewhere in the house. She looked over her shoulder as I stood up, then spread her ass cheeks with both hands.

"You can have my ass if you want, I'm all yours," she said without a note of insincerity.

I lined up behind her, spreading out her wetness by rubbing the full length of her slit. I pushed the tip of my cock against her clit and put my thumb into her pussy, letting the creamy wetness coat it completely. When I pulled it out she moaned and let me reposition it so my thumb would press its way into her asshole. Slowly I moved into her and I felt her fingertips guiding my cock back into her waiting pussy.

"I didn't... oohh... expect you to be so gentle with me," she moaned quietly.

"You don't like it gentle?" I asked, paused and waiting for her answer.

"Oh... no... no, ohhh..." she whispered while clamping down on me hard, "it feels so nice."

I started moving again, but the sex felt much more intimate. The thrusts were slow and I squeezed against her tightly as I bottomed out. I let my thumb ease out of her ass and held her hips as I increased my pace, the gentle slapping sound of our bodies coming together was barely audible over our breathing. My orgasm started building quickly as her breath grew louder, and I let myself grind into her as I came. I felt her tense up again and her pussy practically shoved me out.

"Okay... oh... that... that was good," she said, the words drawn out.

She grabbed a napkin to wipe her face and pussy and handed me one as well. We cleaned ourselves up and I pulled my pants back up while she slid into her dress. She looked at me and smiled, her composure and bright smile back.

"The rest of the girls are going to just love you," she said with a huge smile, "time to get back to the party!"

With that, she gave me a bottle of water and ushered me back into the living room.

________

__________

________

"You know, for a second I thought one of you was going to do something crazy like take off the condom or fuck her up the butt," Kitty laughed.

She sighed and held her hand out of the window, catching the light breeze. I was glad that neither of us had broken any of the rules, but then thought about how things had developed over the course of just a few hours. Instead of experiencing everything together, we were telling each other what had happened when we were apart. It was a really stupid oversight, and I felt increasingly like we had both cheated on each other, over anything else.

Her eyes were closed and she leaned against the headrest, "I feel like we really dove off the deep end with all of this... I think we should make a rule about... I don't know... being together?"

"We must really be on the same wavelength, I was literally just thinking that we hadn't made a rule about that specifically. It just- it was like we were cheating on each other," I blurted out, letting myself be completely honest.

"Oh my god, yes. After I was with David I felt all this guilt and even though I had enjoyed myself it was like, 'wait, what about Damian?' He doesn't even know, I didn't even ask," Kitty said, her voice full of relief.

"Nothing has changed for me about how I feel for you. I mean, that was hot as hell, all of it. But at the end of it, you're my wife." I said truthfully.

"Good, good. Okay, next time we do everything together and from there we can talk about little side quests," my wife said with a cute little smile plastered on her face.

"In that case, I can't wait for next time!" I replied with a huge grin.

When we finally got home we slept like the dead, and then Sunday morning brought us back to normal life. Sometimes we would catch each other's eye and the secret we shared bubbled up to the surface in smiles and giggles. It was truly the beginning of something new.