A Turkish Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
A young Lieutenant takes Christine.
1.5k words
4.31
54.3k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vice regal party continued and I was now trapped at continued well into the night as the guests continued to consume more free alcohol. I don't know which disturbed me the most as I walked from room to room. Was it the glares of the women or perhaps the glances and touches of the men? The women whilst looking friendly didn't appreciate the attention I was getting from their men as they looked at me as if I were some sort of cheap slut. I had seen myself in the mirror and I have to admit I cut a very reasonable figure in my long red dress. I was 5'9 tall and having somewhat feminine looks I could easily pass and had to this time done so. My dress showed off my curves and the slit showed off my long legs. I could feel the ambassador's seed slowly leak into my panties from my earlier fucking and I wish I had others to put on. As I continued on my way I wondered if Anwar or the Ambassador had conveyed to every man both their and my secret or was I being a little paranoid. I would soon find the answer to that question.

As I made my way into the main ballroom I noticed a tall and young looking Lieutenant make his way toward me, to where he stopped directly in my path.

"Excuse me Miss, I have to ask are you here with anyone"?

"Why yes Lieutenant," I replied nervously.

"I'm here with Captain Anwar."

I noticed the change in his demeanour and saw a somewhat scared look appear over his face.

"Then perhaps I may have to take my chances with the Captain for a beautiful young woman as you"

He took my hand pressing it too his lips and led me to the dance floor where there was little time for any type of protest on my part. I was soon in his arms as he pressed me to his large frame. His hand pressed my buttocks and he pulled me tightly into him. I feared he might feel my clit, which was beginning to become hard as he seemed to be pushing the air out of me. There was also the chance that perhaps Anwar might see us and I didn't need that sort of trouble. We waltzed as the music played and he steered me toward the door, which lead into the garden. We were soon in the cold night air and he again pulled me to him. Before I had time to protest his mouth was on his tongue and mine was inside, rushing over my teeth and then sucking on my tongue. His groin pressed against my leg and I could feel the erection against it through the soft material of my dress. He continued to move me to the small rotunda well out of sight as he French kissed me with that rough style that I was beginning to get used too.

His hand moved to my dress and in no time he had untied the shoestrings across my shoulders. He pulled it down exposing my small red lace bra. He kissed my neck as he pulled my dress down and soon it was on the ground. He made me step out of it and then his fingers slid inside the waistband of my panties and he pushed them down over my hips, my thighs and ankles until I was now stepping out of then. He looked down and in the moonlight he could see my clit, which was beginning to become erect. His eyes opened wide at seeing something he shouldn't have and he stared into my eye. His gaze was somewhat bemused and I feared he would not like what he saw and would strike out at me, however he was more like a small child who had found a new toy. He knelt before me and his mouth was immediately on it as he sucked it into his mouth. I wanted to cry out as he continued to move his head on and off it as he sucked eagerly away. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning and I thought I would cum immediately, however I fought the urge, as I wanted to enjoy the moment. He stroked me and cupped my testicles in his hand as he continued to suck and lick me, making my clit even harder. I was so hot and wanted it to never to stop however he took his mouth off me and pressed his hand down on my shoulder, pushing me to my knees. I watched as he unzipped and freed his cock. It was so big and thick and looked twice the size of the other two I had already experienced. I knew what he wanted me to do and I now felt obliged to return the pleasure I had just received. There was no hesitation as I took it in my hand and began to stroke his cock long and hard. I opened my mouth and moved my head forward, taking it inside my mouth. I was turned on and now wanted to please him.

As I worked on his cock, I could feel it swell to twice its size. The long veins, which were now rich with blood, thickened and bulged along the length of his cock shaft. The head became a rich purple colour and looked so big like a giant mushroom on the end of a thick stork. I was enjoying what I was doing and I wanted to please him like the cheap slut I was being turned into. As I continued to suck and stroke him I could hear men talking as they approached where we were and I became frightened and tried to remove my mouth from his cock in the chance that we were discovered only the young Lieutenant had other ideas.

He grabbed my head and he told me not to make a sound as he thrust his hips forward and began to fuck my mouth as the two gentlemen stopped and talked. I recognised that voice and it was Anwar. Fear gripped my body as I soon realised it was him and here I was dressed only in my bra, stockings, suspenders and heels with a strangers cock in my mouth on my knees giving him head. He would punish me if he knew and I know he would enjoy hurting me.

The Lieutenant dragged me to my feet and steered me to the bench, where he bent me over it. His cock head made its way to my opening and I dare not struggle as I gripped the seat and braced myself for its entry into me, which would be made easier from, the lubrication of the ambassadors cum which still filled me.

The pain was great as he pushed into me and in no time was deep inside pushing and pulling his massive cock in and out. He immediately started to fuck me hard pounding my flesh like some rampant bull servicing his bitch on heat. He grunted softly as he moved into a constant rhythm as I steadied myself on my heels holding my breath and trying not to moan or call out.

Anwar puffed on his cigar as it lit the night sky with each draw and smoke filled the air. He appeared agitated as he discussed with his friend of the beauty he was with and that if any other man looked at me he would kill them. The young Lieutenant seemed not to be daunted by such a thought as he was close to climax. I felt him quicken his pace as his balls slapped my buttocks. One hand gripped my neck tight and squeezed as he rode me like someone would a small pony. His other hand grabbed at my clit and he began to stroke it wildly in rhythm to his pounding of my man pussy. My body tingled, as he wanted to hurt he as his only thought was that of shooting his load into me. His rhythm rocked me back and forward and I fought to steady myself. I was on the brink of climax and I struggled to remain silent. With one more thrust he would cum shooting his semen into my opening and deep inside me. I fought the urge to cry our as my clit exploded sending my love juice splashing over the bench and onto my stockings. The young Lieutenant continued until every last drop was out and his cock and it began to soften. He pulled out of me and the last I saw was him moving through the shadows and back to the main party. I stood in the cold night air naked and his semen had joined the ambassadors as it too dribbled from my opening down the inside of my thigh. I took a small lace handkerchief from my purse and tried to clean myself up, then slipped my panties and dress back on and applied some makeup and headed back to join the other guests. I looked and smelt of sex and I hoped that no one would notice especially Anwar.