A Turn for the Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturating the wash cloth with the contents of the bottle, Harriet ran it all over Brian's body until he was covered in foam almost from head to toe. Then she handed it off to him and invited him to do the same. An invitation he accepted with enthusiasm.

Warm flesh slid up against warm flesh as eager hands explored the other's body. Standing behind Harriet, Brian wrapped his arms around her and pressed his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. His hands closed around her rounded breasts, squeezing them as his fingers played with her pert nipples. Sliding his left hand down across her soapy body to the soft mound between her thighs, his fingers brushed against her it. He wiped away the soap, and then washed it off his hand as well. The way now clear, he gently bushed the tips of his fingers against her clit.

Now it was Harriet's turn to purr as Brian increased his attentions, continuing to play with the excited nub while at the same time directing one, then two of his fingers past her smooth folds and deep inside of her.

"Oh yes," Harriet said as she pressed her body hard against his, sliding back and forth as tiny waves of pleasure raced across her.

His hands excitedly engaged, Brian pressed his equally soap covered cock between the cheeks of her ass and pumped it tightly between them. It wasn't as good as being inside of her, but it wasn't bad either.

Reaching out with a free hand, Harriet increased the water flow so that steady streams now rained down on both of them. Beads of sweat mixed with the cleansing flow as both their bodies began to quiver and quake.

"Faster, faster," Harriet cried out, grabbing his hand and adding her motions to his own. "Fuck me with your fingers!"

It didn't take long for Brian's persistence to pay off as only a few minutes later, he felt Harriet's body tremble in his grip as a series of small but powerful climaxes shook her. Evidently, the fifty-two-year-old was one of those mythical multi-orgasmic women he'd always heard about.

His own reward came but a short time later as his cock exploded all over her ass, sending bursts of whiteness across her rounded cheeks, only to be instantly washed away as if they had never been there. The immense delight he felt was not no easily erased.

Warm water still washed across their bodies as Harriet turned in his arms and gave him a quick kiss, then reached up and ran her hand across his short cropped hair.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Not exactly what you're used to, was it?"

"Not really," he said honestly, "but it was fun nevertheless."

"Well, sometimes it's nice to have a little variety for a change," she laughed. "something more than the old wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

"I guess so," he smiled back, realizing that his own experiences, while of a quantity to be proud of, had pretty much been of the stick it in and hammer away variety. What had just happened had given him something new to think about.

"Oh not that there's anything wrong with a little old fashioned fucking," Harriet laughed, "it's just that it would be such a waste if you went through life thinking that was all there was."

"I can see your point," Brian agreed.

"Well then, speaking of points," she smiled as she ran her hand down his body, coming to rest against a cock already coming back to life.

"It seems that at least part of you wasn't totally satisfied with our little encounter," she said, her hand closing around his emerging hardness and stroking it slowly.

Brian's look now turned to one of embarrassment.

"I guess we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" Harriet said, pausing to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Think you could manage another round?" she added as she looked up into his eyes.

The look in those eyes gave her all the answer she needed.

-=-=-=-

"Give it to me baby," Harriet cried out, loud enough to have been heard outside of the bedroom, "give me that big cock, hard as you can!"

In the few seconds that he allowed himself to think about it, Brian wondered what his friends would say if they could see him at this moment. Standing naked alongside Harriet's bed, his hands wrapped tightly around her thighs and his cock buried in her pussy. Looking down at the equally naked middle-aged woman, bent over on her knees on the bed, he quickly decided he wouldn't have cared a shit what they thought.

Slamming his hardness deep inside her once more, Brian instead marveled at what an awesome fuck Harriet was turning out to be. It was certainly true that her body was hardly as tight, inside or outwardly, as the girls he usually took to bed, but that shortcoming was more than made up by her no holds barred approach as far as sex was concerned.

Only fifteen minutes before, she had led him from the bathroom to her small bedroom and with wanton abandon had practically shoved him down on the side of the bed. Then, without a word, she had dropped to her knees and taken him totally in her mouth, demonstrating a skill in that area unmatched by any girl his age.

Brian was hardly porn star material as far as his manhood went, but he knew from discreet observation of his fellows that he was on the high side of average. Large enough, at least, for girls to only usually get half his length inside their mouths. Harriet, without hesitation, had deep throated his entirety until she felt his balls slap against her chin.

He watched in delightful amazement as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, her tongue washing over his flesh as her lips caressed the sensitive skin. In no time at all, he felt the familiar rush of an approaching orgasm, only to have the sensation suddenly recede as Harriet pressed her thumb against the base of his cock, applying enough pressure to subdue his eruption. Twice more she brought him to the edge of the summit, only to apply her dampening touch once more.

"Don't worry sugar," she said as she let his hardness fall from her mouth, "you'll come soon enough, and I promise it'll have been worth the wait."

Rising back to her feet, she leaned forward, slipping a hand behind his head and pressing it between her breasts. Brian needed no urging to bring his own hands up and cradle her mounds, his eager mouth closing first around one nipple, then the other. Nipples grew hard against his tongue, bringing forth soft moans of delight from Harriet.

Her outstretched hands now resting against his shoulders, Harriet pressed forward, using the weight of her body to force Brian flat against the mattress. Not that he needed much forcing. She climbed on after him, kissing him softly, first on the mouth, then his cheek, then all across his neck and chest. An unfamiliar yet delightfully pleasing sensation fluttered across Brian's chest as she glided her tongue across his own nipples and took them into her mouth, much as he had hers. Up until this moment, Brian had never considered how nice that could feel, the mere mention of such a thing previously falling into the too gay area.

Harriet continued her journey across his body, applying pressures light and heavy, both bringing a different set of pleasures. Her warm mouth again found his cock, but for a much more fleeting envelopment for now it was but a waypoint on the road to ecstasy. Moving downward, she took his balls in her mouth, one at a time and then together, educating him in yet another unexplored source of gratification.

Finally, she lifted herself up once more and dropped down on the bed next to him, laughingly whispering into his ear what she wanted him to do. Without skipping a beat, he hurried off the edge of the bed, even as Harriet rolled over into the space he had just vacated. Even as Brian was standing erect, in more ways than one, the white-haired woman was already on her knees, lifting her ass high in the air over the edge of the bed.

"Oh yeah!" Brian thought as he felt his cock slip past the fold of Harriet's mound, the moist walls of the tunnel beyond wrapping tight around him.

He was surprised at how wet she was, having once heard that older women sometimes needed help in that area. He remembered his mother's embarrassed look when one of the paper grocery bags that had gotten wet in the rain had ripped, spilling the things she had bought at the mega-store's pharmacy all over the kitchen table. Sitting in the center of the mess was a small tube of lubricating gel.

He quickly decided that conjecture about his mother's sex life might be somewhat inappropriate while he had his cock buried in a woman just about the same age and banished it from his mind. As the old saying went, there were two groups of people who never had sex, parents and their children, or so each liked to imagine of the other. While it really wasn't shocking to Brian that his father and mother still went at it on occasion, the fact that that gel was intended for an area not naturally lubricated might well indeed have altered that perception.

His thoughts now totally on the woman beneath him, Brian quickly settled into his familiar rhythm, the one that had satisfied every girl he had been with so far. Unlike most of them, Harriet made no attempt to act like she wasn't totally into it, that she had to have been seduced into surrendering her virtue. That silly illusion that girls didn't like to fuck as much as guys did. If anything, she loved it even more than he did.

"Come on baby, bring it home!" Harriet cried out as Brian slammed his cock hard into her once more.

Brian didn't think it possible to fuck her any harder than he already was, but that didn't stop him from trying. Beads of sweat covered both their bodies as they decoupled just long enough for Harriet to roll over onto her back, her legs quickly spreading outward in renewed invitation. One that the young man wasted no time in accepting, dropping down to slide his manhood back inside of her, even as her legs closed around him.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's even better," Harriet panted into his ear as she held his body tight against hers, his strokes reduced in length but not in intensity.

Familiar sensations built deep inside of him, matched by those growing in Harriet as well. His chest pressed against her breasts, feeling both the warmth and vibrations of her excitement. Two had indeed become one, riding the rocky road to bliss.

A road that came to a sudden crashing end as what had started as a muted melody in each of them rose to a rousing crescendo, the effects of which reverberated across both wet, naked, bodies. Words were impossible, not that any were needed. The short gasps and moans more than sufficed.

Then, almost as quickly as it had begun, it was over. Leaving in its wake a feeling of both exhaustion and elation. A combination that testified to a job well done.

Brian laid atop her, even as his cock slowly softened and slipped from within her. He was too tired to move, his body wrapping around her like a blanket. Harriet relaxed her grip, but not completely, her arms and legs resting gently against his legs and back as she enjoyed the still radiating warmth of his flesh against hers.

-=-=-=-

"What did you think?" Harriet finally asked, stoking her fingers against the back of his neck.

"I think that was fantastic," Brian said, his head resting on her breasts, his eyes closed.

"Better than it would've been with the girl you were supposed to be with tonight?" she asked.

Brian opened his eyes and lifted his head to look up at Harriet. It didn't take a second to see that she wanted the real answer and not just the one that most women wanted to hear.

"Without a doubt," he smiled.

"So I guess you'll be giving up all those young girls now," Harriet said, her hand brushing against his cheek.

She only let the look of alarm that flashed across his face sit there for a few seconds, then let him off the hook, saying she was only kidding.

"I'm not so mean that I would deprive all those young ladies the benefit of your company," she laughed, "not as long as I get to teach you a few things that I'm sure they'd appreciate as well."

Brian was quick to agree to that arrangement, but a small look of concern still remained on his face.

"Is there something wrong?" Harriet asked.

"I was just wondering," Brian said, "if it would be okay if I still picked you up in the morning and gave you a ride to work?"

That caused Harriet to laugh louder than she had in a very long time.

"Honey," she said as she pulled him close enough for a kiss, "you can take me for a ride anytime you want."

Realizing how silly his request had been, Brian laughed as well.

END