A Tutoring Session Ch. 1

Story Info
18 year old lives out his wild fantasy with tutor.
825 words
2.98
81.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wait eagerly for you to come, my mind begins to wander. I prepare my binders and textbooks, trying to find something for us to work on today. I look through my assignment book, unsure, my mind unable to focus. Your firm, ripe breasts, calling to me like a juicy peach in the summertime. Your rosy red lips, which I fantasize about kissing, but have not yet had the divine honor of their soothing touch.

I feel the hard thumping sensations of warm blood flowing through my penis, slowly rising, pushing my pants up with it. Tension surrounds my body, I need to relieve myself, but you will be here any minute. How can I endure an hour and a half of torment, watching your melon like breasts, which I dream of sucking on. You're tight curvy ass, which screams out to me, beckoning me to fondle it. I am rock hard by now. My shaft digs into my jeans, begging me to take it out.

Just as I can take it no longer, I hear the familiar knocking on the door. I get up slowly, trying desperately to conceal my hardness, but to no avail. Walking up to the door, I see you, and my body begins to tingle. Dressed in a revealing leather mini skirt, which barely covers your wonderful ass. Your long, shiny legs make me want to grab you, and make love to you on the spot. Your girlish tank top exposes a seemingly endless amount of cleavage, and those deep, green eyes of yours almost burn a hole in my head with your lusty stair.

I let you in, shutting the door behind you, my eyes immediately go down to your beautiful behind. Your tan flesh seems almost cut by the tightness of your skirt. My eyes cannot believe what they are seeing. Turning around quickly, you catch my boyish gaze, smiling devilishly at me you ask me if I'm enjoying myself.

I can't believe what is going on, and I begin to grow faint and dizzy, searching for a reply. Before I can say anything though, your hand gently reaches out to mine. Your touch sends goosebumps across my spine, and my hand begins to shake uncontrollably. I lustily glance at your breasts, and to my amazement your nipples are rock hard.

Your eyes slowly run down my body, stopping at my crotch, which is by now the hardest it has ever been, and beats against my jeans like a madman. I can barely hear the words, which flow out of your mouth. It is almost like you are talking to someone else, but they are unmistakable. "I want to suck you."

I say nothing, but almost start to spasm as you unzip my pants, letting out my now massive cock. I can tell you are impressed by my size, from your wild compliments, and excited expression. Your burning hands drive me wild as you remove my jeans and boxers, sliding them slowly down my legs to the floor. The fire in your eyes is almost too much, as you make your way back up to my shaft.

Teasing at first, you drive me wild, licking up and down my cock, all over the shaft, but barely grazing the head. I beg you to deep throat me, but you ignore me, and keep on teasing me in this excruciating manner.

Licking my balls, and taking them into your scorching mouth, they feel almost on fire, and the sensation is more than incredible. Using your tongue to bounce and wiggle them makes me cry out, and I wonder how much more of this I can endure.

Sensing my extreme arousal, you head back to my cock, inhaling the head, and moving up and down my shaft. Shuddering and grunting ecstatically, I begin to go wild, and I sense that I am not too far of from cumming all over you. Continuing to move up and down my shaft, I beg you to keep it up. My hand slides down, and gently begins to rub, and stroke your sweet smelling hair.

Looking up at me, while you engulf my shaft. Your eyes beaming, and looking straight into mine, eagerly awaiting me to fill your throat with my creamy jizz. This is too much for me, my body begins to convulse, and I shoot shot after shot into your inviting mouth. You try to swallow it down, but there is so much that it runs down your lips and chin, staining your shirt. Finishing your last gulp, you look up at me and smile.

Relieved, but not nearly done yet, I sweep you up into my arms, carrying you into my room, laying you down gently on my soft bed. Feeling all over your warm, lusty body, soaking up all of your beauty for that moment. I begin to undress you, and take you on the wildest ride of your life...