A Twin Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
A Sibling Romance: Brian and Barbara - Discovering Love.
8.4k words
4.83
67k
127

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
866 Followers

Chapter 2 -- I appreciate the feedback from the first chapter. I didn't realize when I was writing that I created a very romantic love story. The twins will face challenges. Secrets abound and must be exposed. Ah, but that is for later chapters. The 2nd day of fun is here and there won't be anything to stop the young siblings from a full day of exploration.

Chapter 02 -- Love is in the Air

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BARBARA **** ****

Until feeling Brian's cum filling my pussy, I'd never felt more complete.

I've been on the pill since I was sixteen, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Taking Brian's cum into my womb felt so right. I've never let any of my boyfriends cum in me, but I don't enjoy having it shot all over my body. I do enjoy a good shot in the mouth, which all my boyfriends seemed to appreciate. The flavor of a man's cum is not as bad all my girlfriends said it would be.

We made love in the dark, early morning hours. After his orgasm, Brian shifted and laid down beside me. I shifted to keep his mostly hard cock inside me. We kissed and cuddled for a bit, but I could see he was losing the battle of fatigue. I told him I love him and gave him permission to love me any time he chose. He was soon lightly snoring.

Sleep wasn't forthcoming. How could I sleep? I was beaming. I made love to my brother. In return, my brother made love to me and fucked me good. It felt so right. It was good. It was everything I've ever wanted. Now as he lie sleeping next to me, his hair a mess, his face scrunched up, his body pressing down on mine, and his cock still nestled snuggly in its new home, I felt unconditionally happy.

He shifted his weight as he slept which moved his cock a little. When it moved, it sent pleasure through my nether regions. I gasped a bit. I began wondering if I could get him to shift again. It didn't take long to realize that I didn't need him to shift. I could shift. So, I began shifting. Shifting, as in grinding.

I created just enough movement to slide him in and out of me about a quarter inch at a time. Each movement grazed his pubic bone across my clit giving me exceeding amounts of pleasure. It probably wasn't doing much for him, but I felt every millimeter in and out. Within five minutes, I was writhing in an orgasm.

He'll never understand how lucky he is, I thought to myself. Giving me orgasms with no effort. I was feeling very pleased with myself in the moment. My pussy too.

Pleased with my ingenuity, I kept humping against his pelvis until I had three more small orgasms. By then, my muscles were getting tired and sore. I gave it up and fell into a very well-deserved deep sleep.

Sometime in our sleep, we disengaged. Brian had rolled off and away from me and was lying on his back. When I woke up, I was sprawled across him. My body was snuggled tightly against his, my right arm was slung over his chest, my right leg over his waist. His morning boner was nestled under my leg.

We were somehow glued to each other. Literally glued. I tried to move but I couldn't move. Our sweat and love juices had dried and locked us together. I worked my way free without waking him, softly rolled off the bed, stood for a moment to admire his naked handsomeness, then went to the bathroom.

As I passed the mirror, I saw someone I didn't recognize. She looked like me, but she was different. This was no longer daddy's little girl or Brian's little sister. I saw a woman, a woman of the world. This was a woman who was about to pee on the floor. Luckily, I didn't need to pull off clothing and made it before my bladder burst.

I ran a little hot water on a small towel and cleaned myself up a bit. My hair? GOD! My hair! It was amazing sex hair. I dragged a brush through it enough to detangle the unruliest parts, put the brush down, admired my reflection in the mirror, played with my tits and nipples, took a little time on the button down under, then went back to the bedroom.

Walking in and seeing Brian lying on his back, his big boner rising and falling in rhythm with is breathing, and his innocent looking face nearly brought me to tears. I couldn't believe how much love I felt for him. I realized I've always loved him. Now, here I am, IN LOVE with him. And yet, I knew I've always been IN LOVE with him. (I know. I don't make any sense to me either.)

I padded back to my side of the bed and noticed the time. It was 10:13 am. We were supposed to be outta there between five and six. I panicked. I thought about waking Brian, hurriedly packing our stuff and getting the hell out of there.

My second thought was much better. I put my phone down, went to the door and hung the 'Do Not Disturb' placard and crawled back into bed.

Fuck going home today. Fuck the world today. This was going to be FUCK MY BROTHER DAY!

One bad thing about my brother; when he sleeps, he's out. He's difficult to wake up. I wanted to Mt. Dew him -- ya know, mount and ride him. I began playing with his nipples. Nothing. I flicked his cock. No response. I squeezed his balls. No effect.

God, he's out cold. Look at that big boner. He has a big boner. Fuck waking him. I'm gonna rape him. Joke him if he can't take a fuck. It'll only be rape until he wakes up and joins in, right? I can do that.

Raping him seemed so naughty -- and fun. My juices were flowing.

I gently stepped over him, squatted down, grabbed his cock and aimed it at my hungry pussy, slowly sitting down on him.

HOLY FUCK! What a feeling.

Even though he was sound asleep, his cock was pulsating. I could feel his every heartbeat in my pussy. The feeling was indescribable.

I sat for several minutes enjoying the feeling of being filled so deliciously. I moved slightly a few times just to try a new angle. He slept. Peacefully.

I heard a familiar buzzing.

OH SHIT! MY PHONE!

I reached for it and had to pull away from that glorious cock a few inches to grab it.

FUCK! I screamed silently.

"Mom!"

Why now? FUCK! I thought. LANGUAGE! Dad would be so pleased. He'd also be pissed off that I would have such language swimming around in my head. Maybe he'd be a trifle irked that my brother's cock was hanging out inside me. I dunno.

I sat back up and slowly descended back onto Brian's cock. When I was sure he hadn't awakened, I pushed the green button.

"Hi mom," I said quietly but with more cheer than I should have.

"Hi honey," she said back. "Where are you? Should be somewhere near Vegas by now, I suppose."

"Well," I said with a lot of apprehension, "we're not quite in Vegas yet. In fact, I don't think we're going to make it to Vegas today." I wasn't prepared for this conversation yet.

"What happened? Are you and Brian okay?" she asked with concern.

"We're fine, mom," I said, hopefully without giving away just how 'fine' we were. "We didn't set an alarm and we kinda ... slept in..." my voice trailed up as if I were asking a question.

"You slept in? Can't say I blame you for that, although it wasn't very responsible," she said with a bit too much judgy in her voice.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes loud enough for her to hear.

Mom will be mom.

"We got in late and neither of us slept much," I justified without lying. Score one for me. "Do you think dad would care if we stayed an extra night? Neither of us got a lot of sleep this week with studying, tests, coaches making sure we left for the holidays in the best shape possible, and then getting ready to leave. We're both pretty tired. Brian's still asleep. I just woke up fifteen, twenty minutes ago."

"Well, damn it," she replied with disappointment. "I was really looking forward to seeing you both tonight. You know how much I miss you two," she said.

I felt Brian shift below me. I panicked a bit. Neither of us needed him waking up with his cock in me, blurting something about us fucking, before realizing I was on the phone with mom. Thankfully, he was still asleep.

"I do know mom," I replied in my annoyed teenager voice. "You know we miss you too," I lied. Not a huge lie. We do miss her -- doing our laundry, cleaning up after us, cooking our meals. You know. Being a mom.

"WHAT THE HELL, BARB!" came the voice below me. The voice of the man whose cock was buried deep inside me. The one man my mom would not approve having his cock buried deep inside me. I had to shut him up.

"Well, he's awake now, MOM."

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BRIAN **** ****

I started to wake up. Lying on my back, I tried to roll onto my side. I couldn't. Some mystical force was holding me in place. I tried again. This time the force holding me down was more powerful. I could hear Barb's voice in the distance.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw tits. Naked tits. In front of my eyes. Close enough to fondle. Such nice, well-shaped, perfect sized tits. I closed my eyes tight as if those perfect titties weren't staring me in the face. I opened my eyes again and there sat the most perfect set of tits I've ever seen.

Attached to the tits was a torso which my eyes followed down to the junction between the thighs. There it was. A neatly trimmed pussy lying flat against my aching bladder. The tits nor the pussy were moving. Just hanging out, toying with my foggy mind.

I followed the torso back up, past the tits to the neck and then the head. My eyes popped open wide. There, sitting on me, was my twin sister. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she had been asleep just moments before. The fog in my brain didn't allow me to conclude that my sister's head and face sat atop the tits and pussy weighing me down.

Was I dreaming? It had to be a dream. My little sister seduced me. She sucked my cock. I ate her pussy. We fucked. It was GLORIOUS! Her athletic body under my body. Her perfect tits bobbing back and forth, up and down, in rhythm with my thrusting cock. Her loving eyes looking into my eyes. If I was dreaming, this was my best dream ever.

She was looking down at me with a sly smile but a finger over her lips shushing me. I noticed her other hand was next to her face. It was then I realized she was talking on the phone. At about the same time, the fog cleared, and my brain suddenly remembered that 2+2 equals 4. My sister is naked, her tits in my face, her naked pussy is sitting on my ... WHAT??? My cock is INSIDE her pussy. I opened my mouth to speak and speak I did.

"What the hell, Barb?" I blurted. Barb's eyes went wide with fear as she panicked and began trying to get me to be quiet.

"Yeah, he's awake now, MOM," she said, emphasizing "MOM", still trying to get me under control. "Oh, he's pissed because my stuff is all over. I'm still the messy daughter you know and love," she said, her eyes bugging out trying to get me to be quiet. "Yeah, he still thinks he's my big brother. Always trying to make me clean up after myself."

"Well, this isn't a hotel, ya know. Your mother doesn't live here. Clean up after yourself. Geez." I blurted, then realized how stupid it sounded. I'm sure mom TOTALLY bought it.

Barb gave me that "You're an idiot" look. "Okay, I will. Yes, mother, we'll be safe. Okay. Love you too. Bye."

As she hung up the phone, she gave me a look that would kill any sub-standard human being. I'm immune to the effects of this look. If not, I'd have been dead as a child.

"Jesus, bro, did you have to wake up just then?" she scolded and smacked my chest hard enough to sting. "You almost gave me a heart attack. Do you have ANY CLUE what it's like to be talking to mom with your cock buried inside me?"

Did she just ask me ... "Um ... no," I said, thinking twice about what she asked. "And I don't think it's ever something I want to understand, thanks for asking."

She smacked me again. Then the joke hit her, and she giggled then slapped me again.

"OUCH, damn it. Quit smacking me."

She smirked. It was now her turn to torture me. Patting my head softly, she mocked, "Oh, poor baby. Getting beat up by his naked widdow sissy?" she said in baby voice.

I knew I was whooped. Any response would have brought more torment. She could sometimes be as relentless as I am. But there was something a bit more pressing on my mind.

"Speaking of naked, what the fuck, sissy?" I mocked by sneering 'sissy'. Using my hands to draw her attention to what she already knew -- she was naked, sitting on my cock. "Why are you naked? Why is my ... thing ... in ..." I pointed at her pussy, "there?"

From the time I opened my eyes until now, she'd been sitting motionless and upright. To answer my question, she leaned in over me, hovered her face over mine, licked my lips as she started pulling off my morning wood, then kissed me with plenty of tongue, as her pussy slipped back down. I was still in a bit of shock, but --

"HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I moaned as the friction took over my mind. "Barb, you're ... you're ... you're..."

She cupped my cheeks, kissed my forehead softly, and whispered, "Fucking you? Is that the word you're looking for?"

"LANGUAGE!" I scolded.

She sneered at me again. God damn, her sneer was so fuckin sexy.

"But yes. You're fucking me."

All the dreams became suddenly clear. We really did make love during the night. The dreams were real. I fucked my sister. Or she fucked me. I wasn't quite sure yet who did the fucking. Somebody got fucked.

"And it feels sooooooo fuuuuuuckin good, Bri," she moaned as she continued slowly rising and falling on my cock. "And technically, I'm making love to you. Fucking sounds so ... so ... vile. Making love sounds like love."

Whatever it was, I was overcome. My senses were being overloaded with extremely painful, yet highly pleasurable stimulation. Barb grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands over my head. She pinned me down.

"THOSE TITS!" I screamed in my head, then realized the words came out of my mouth at the same time. "Those glorious, fabulous, perfect tits! Those glorious, fabulous, perfect, naked SISTER tits!"

Barb had to giggle.

Meh. Who was I to complain? I did what I'd fantasized about doing for years. I took her left breast in my mouth and bathed it with saliva. I couldn't speak with her boob in my mouth, so I moaned as I licked and sucked. I moved to the nipple and gave a little tweak with my teeth, which made Barb jump and giggle.

I moved to the right breast and did the same, bathing it with love, saliva, and little nibbles. Barb continued slowly working her pussy up and down my cock. On her up strokes, she didn't stop until the head just barely remained inside. On her down strokes, she pushed all the way to the base.

"Oh, god, yes, Bri. Make love to me. I love how you make me feel," she said in almost a whisper. "Your hard cock is AMAAAAAAAZING!"

She continued holding my arms over my head as I continued my oral ministrations on her tits. Her tight pussy sliding up and down my cock was sending waves of orgasmic bliss through my body.

"God, Barb, you feel so good sliding up and down on me. I love having these titties hanging in my face," I said as I continued salivating all over her perfect tits.

Barb's head was tilted backward as she moaned and slowly rode my cock. She responded to my words with moans. I loved hearing her moan. Each moan escaping from deep within her only added to the pleasure flowing through my body.

"Um, Baby sister?" I questioned.

"Mmmhmmm."

"Not complaining or nuthin, but how did this start?" I asked.

As Barb began telling me how my cock became embedded in her pussy while I was asleep, my cock got harder and harder. Something I've never experienced before was having sex on a full bladder. My bladder was aching to be emptied but, HOLY SHIT, the pain simply increased all the sexual pleasure I was feeling. Here and there, Barb would grind down creating a whole new sensation of pain and pleasure.

As she spoke, I imagined what she was describing with closed eyes. Along with the bladder pain, my imagination was also creating more pleasure. Plus, she was pinning my arms over my head, so I had her marvelous tits to lick, suck, and nibble.

When she got to the phone call from mom, we were both laughing. I was struck with the thought that our relationship hadn't changed. We were still the same two kids who were born on the same day, to the same mother and father, and grew up together. We had simply moved into a new dimension of the same relationship. We were talking as we always had. We were simply naked and talking while my cock was buried in her sweet pussy.

"Ya know, sis, honesty is always the best policy," I said as she finished her story. "When mom called, you should have answered and told her you couldn't talk because you were fucking your brother."

Barb giggled as she continued riding me slowly. She put her thumb and little finger in the shape of a phone to her face and mimicked, "Hi mom. Could you call back in a half hour? Why? Well, I think by then I'll have as much of Brian's cum in my cunt as I can get." She paused as if listening to the reaction. "OF COURSE WE'RE FUCKING! WHAT ELSE WOULD WE BE DOING? Have you ever seen his cock? It's AMAAAAAAAZING!" She paused again. "Fine! Don't call me back. PRUDE! Bye."

"She said 'If you're really fucking your brother, DO NOT come home'," she laughed, as she faked hanging up. "I guess we're living in Wells, Nevada now."

"Well, I'm glad you called her a prude. That'll teach her," I said as I began increasing the pace of thrusting into her. "Now it's time to teach you something." She moaned and met my rhythm.

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BARBARA **** ****

As I slowly rode Brian's manhood, we laughed at my imitation of talking to mom while his cock was buried in my pussy. Brian's sense of humor has always been dry and sarcastic. Some people don't get it, but I usually find him to be quite funny. It's also fun when someone doesn't get it. I love carrying his joke to a finale when he's leading someone down the path.

As we laughed and made jokes, I continued holding his arms over his head. With his cock moving slowly in and out of me along with his mouth on my titties, shocks of pleasure were bursting through me. Talking and laughing was icing on the cake. I have never felt so at ease with a lover. He's everything I've been looking for in a man. He's my best friend. And, for what it's worth, he's my brother.

When I decided to make love with Brian, I knew he would treat me sweetly. Aside from a lifetime of teasing and making fun of me, whenever it mattered, Brian has always treated me good. When we were learning to ride a bike. He picked it up faster than I did. His teasing drove me CRAZY for three days when dad put my training wheels back on.

As a 5-year-old girl, I cried to mom and dad a lot. Being good parents, they told me to suck it up and be tough. They knew if they were to say anything to my annoying 5-year-old brother, it wouldn't go well for me.

"Look at the baby with her baby wheels," he mocked. "Baby wheels. Baby wheels. Barbie needs her baby wheels," was a chant I heard over and over. I tried not to cry in front of him. It only made it worse. Dad didn't have time to take them off for three days.

When dad came home from work on that third day, he immediately removed the training wheels and I was trying again. Brain was laughing at me as I wobbled my way down the driveway. Suddenly, I swerved out of control and down I went. I landed hard on my left knee and elbow.

Dad had gone into the house for a few minutes so when I went down, I was alone. I was alone with Brian, my tormenter, my enemy. As I laid on the cement crying, I knew I was about to be hit with another barrage of teasing. I was surprised when Brian was by my side, wiping my tears, rubbing the soreness out of my injuries.

marriedheat
marriedheat
866 Followers