A Twin Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
The Honeymoon, unforgettable limo ride, a new wrinkle.
11.2k words
4.79
28.7k
65

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

Chapter 1: Wells. Nevada: where forbidden love is discovered and explored.

Chapter 2: The long, HARD trip home and all the fun to go along with it.

Chapter 3: The problems of being home and the torture of keeping secrets.

Please click my username to read the first 3 chapters of this story. As always, all involved are 18 years or older.

####

Barbara

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I felt soft kisses pulling me gently out of dreamland. I opened my eyes to see the face of the most handsome man in the world hovering over me.

"Good mornin, sleepy head," Brian said softly.

I stretched. A long, very satisfying stretch. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Four thirty. Time to get up. Gotta get to the airport," he answered.

"Do we have to?" I protested. "Can't we just lie here and ..." I grabbed his morning boner, "... and play? Maybe we can be magically transported to Florida at a more godly hour."

"How about we get up, get to the airport, get to Florida, and play there?" he coaxed all sensible. I hate sensible.

"I'm in the here and now, sweetie," I purred. "Please. Please. Please. Just a quickie?" I begged, tugging on his woody.

Brian kissed me quickly, popped up and out of bed. "There's your quickie. Get your cute little ass up and get ready, woman."

I gave him the death stare. "WOMAN?"

"Damn right. You're my woman now. You gotta do what I say," he demanded.

Good thing he was joking. "Fine! But I'm gonna hate every minute of this, so-called," I made air quotes, "honeymoon, just to spite you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Exactly what I'd expect," he said and tossed a shirt in my face, then scratched his nose with his middle finger. Weird that he sometimes has an itch on his nose that he scratches only with his middle finger.

"Screw you," I shouted.

"Exactly what I expect as well," he smiled and batted his eyebrows.

Damn it. I couldn't win. I peeled the mattress off my back and sat up. I stretched again. "Who the hell invented four thirty in the morning?" I muttered to myself.

"Whoever it was, needs to die," Brian muttered back.

"No shit," I replied a bit shocked I made my comment loud enough to be heard.

I got up and padded across the room naked heading to the bathroom. Brian took notice and stared at me as I paraded in front of him. I love him staring at my naked body. As I reached the bathroom door, I turned to him, pulled one hand up to my mouth, my fingers in the shape of a V and licked the junction, the other hand tweaking a nipple.

I then turned, looked over my shoulder, and stretched to see my ass. I grabbed a handful and looked up at Brian. "You really think this is a cute, little ass?" Brian raised his eyebrows and smiled as I disappeared behind the door.

Brian

I've lived with this girl my entire life. We didn't need to leave until around six. I could've woken up at five fifty-five and been ready. Barb needed all the extra time I gave her, and we'd probably still leave late. I know my sister ... my wife ... all too well.

She took her time getting ready. Unlike most new husbands getting to know their new bride, I was already accustomed to my wife's morning routines. I had all my things packed and ready to go and by the door by five thirty. I continually reminded Barb to finish getting ready and finish packing. We were walking out to the car at six ten. (As I predicted.)

Mom was finding busy work in the kitchen when we were ready to leave. She hugged and kissed us, told us she loves us and gave us the motherly 'be careful and be safe' speech. Dad walked with us to the car and jumped in the driver's seat. I put our bags in the trunk and opened the door for Barb and slid in next to her in the back seat.

"To the airport, Belvedere," I commanded.

"Yes sir, Mr. Young sir," dad mocked in his best Bob Uecker voice. He failed miserably. Off he drove.

Barbara

Staying up half the night doing 'married' things was probably not the best idea the night before having to be on a plane at eight the next morning. I was tired. Luckily, I had the sweetest pillow sitting next to me on the plane. I spent most of the flight cuddled up to my husband, asleep. Each time I woke up and moved, he would stretch out the arm I was leaning on. He was clearly uncomfortable. Did he ever complain? Not my man. He simply shook out his arm, restored the blood flow, then pulled my head back down on his arm.

The plane landed, we picked up our bags and headed to ground transportation. We found a man holding a sign saying, 'Mr. and Mrs. Barbara Young, NEWLYWEDS". I elbowed Brian in the ribs and giggled. Good job, mom. We followed the driver outside to a gorgeous stretch limo. 'James' (no way that could be his real name) opened the door to let us in. When he jumped in the driver's seat, he turned on an intercom system and gave us a list of all the amenities, excluding any alcohol since we're underage. DAMN IT, DAD!

"How long to the resort," Brian asked.

"It'll be an hour and a half to two hours," James answered.

"Did you read the sign you were holding, James?" Brian asked in a joking way.

"Yes sir, Mr. Young," James nodded and smiled knowingly. This obviously wasn't his first rodeo. "Would you like me to raise the privacy partition?

"Unless you wanna watch," I blurted and giggled.

"Careful little missy," he replied. "You'd be shocked at what I've witnessed."

"Sounds kinky and fun," I said looking at Brian. He was scowling. "WHAT?" I asked as if I didn't know.

He shook his head. "Nuthin." He breathed a heavy sigh and turned his attention back to James. "Privacy partition, please."

It was already going up when James replied, "Yes sir. Enjoy your RIDE." I giggled again.

"You're something else," Brian said as he threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss.

"At least I'm not nothing else," I giggled and kissed him back. "Don'tcha think it'd be fun to have an audience? Maybe he could join us." I grabbed Brian's cock and squeezed. "Maybe he's like Buster and has a bigger cock than you. He could keep me happy all week," I teased.

"You're twisted," he said with a smile.

"That's why you love me," I snickered and nuzzled his neck.

"I love you IN SPITE of it," he said as my fingers fumbled with his pants. I wanted to make the most of this ride. 'A ride within a ride,' I thought and giggled again.

I was working on the buttons and tie string of Brian's shorts when I felt a pang of guilt hit me. I shifted my attention.

"Sweetie poop," I said as I reached across his face and pulled his gaze to mine and kissed him lightly.

"Sweetie POOP?" he smirked.

"I'm winging it. Get off me," I scoffed.

"I haven't got ON you yet. I'll get on you when I'm good and ready," he retorted.

"Shut up, stupid. I'm trying to be nice here. It ain't gonna happen often," I teased.

"That's probably true," he relented. "Shutting up."

I kissed him again. "I want to thank you. You've been such a sweetheart, baby," I said.

He scrunched his face trying to figure out what I was talking about. As I figured, he'd have no clue what he'd done. Not because he's clueless (sometimes) but because being kind and thoughtful are simply part of who he is. He sees simple acts of kindness as things he does without thought. I'll say it again. Our parents didn't raise a good boy. They raised a good man.

Predictably, he answered. "What did I do?"

"You let me kill your arm for the last four hours, ya big dope," I said and punched his dead arm.

"If I could feel that arm, I'd say ouch," he said with sarcasm.

"You know what I'm talking about. Quit being stupid," I said.

"If I didn't have stupid, I wouldn't have nuthin," he said with knowledge of his obvious grammar faux pas. He batted his eyes at me.

"Brian," I said with annoyance, "would you please take a compliment? I really hate you sometimes. I know you were very uncomfortable on the flight with me sleeping on your arm. You were very sweet to let me sleep and not push me away."

He pulled my face to his and kissed me again. "You're the cause of, and worth every pain in my ... body," he said. "You're welcome."

"That's better ... I think," I smiled and reached for those pesky pants. "Let's get these off you," I said enthusiastically.

Brian

Dad has told me for as long as I can remember to be gracious when someone compliments or thanks me. I always fail. "What's the big deal in just being nice?" I would ask. "Because simple acts of kindness deserve gratitude as much, usually more than great acts," he would tell me. I'd always shrug my shoulders. But, so would dad when he was complimented. He wasn't a good example of graciousness. I found that ironic.

Once Barb finished thanking me, she focused on my pants. Once off, she dove on my cock and gently bathed it in love and saliva. I sat back and enjoyed watching her slide slowly up and down on my member. I was tired, and for some reason, her actions were more relaxing than arousing. I started nodding off. I don't think I ever fell fully asleep, but I was only vaguely aware of what she was doing.

I was shaken out of my trance by a bump in the road. Barb was now naked, kneeling in front of me, still playing with my cock. 'When did she get undressed?' I wondered to myself.

"Good morning, sexy man," she moaned and continued her play time.

Barbara

Once I pulled Brian's cock from his pants, I slowly began making love to it. I love sucking his cock. I want to please him, and I know this is something he loves. I started slowly and continued loving his manhood. I had been at it for about five minutes before I turned and looked at him. I smiled when I realized he was asleep. His cock was definitely not asleep. I figured he didn't go to sleep because I was making him uncomfortable so I kept going.

I decided I was going to make this the most memorable limo ride of his life. I knew he wouldn't sleep long. My man is a power napper. When he sleeps during the day, he's out for only fifteen to twenty minutes. When he woke, I would be the sexiest cock slut he could ever hope for. This would probably take some acting on my part. I wanted him to believe a porn star was sucking his cock.

I shifted my position so I could keep an eye on him. If he woke up, I wanted to know. I slowly moved from the seat to kneel in front of him on the floor. I continued lightly licking and sucking him as I removed my pants and panties. I reached between my legs and fingered my pussy as I sucked him. I was getting hornier by the minute. I pulled my mouth away and stroked him as I finished removing the rest of my clothes.

Once I made up my mind to see this plan to the end, I knew I needed to be in character. Before he was awake, I began making love to his cock. I treated it as if it was the last water spigot on earth and I needed it to get a drink. I also turned on the moaning as if his cock were the last ice cream cone I would ever eat and must savor every lick. I felt my pussy juices begin to trickle down my inner thighs. This was going to be fun.

"Mmmmm, ohhhhh, this tastes sooooo good," I moaned. 'Not bad,' I thought. I kept it up for the next five to six minutes. 'This acting thing ain't so hard when you're committed to a role,' I thought as my moaning and verbiage were really kicking into high gear. Also, it's easy when I love the man I want to please.

Suddenly, James hit a big bump which shook the limo ... and Brian from his nap. He looked down at me. A smile crept across his lips.

With the sultriest voice I could muster, I said, "Good morning, sexy man," and followed it with sucking, licking, and my soft, sexy moans.

"Mmmmmm. Yeah, baby, your cock tastes sooooooooo good," I moaned as I looked into his eyes. I licked from the base of his cock to the head then licked and kissed the underside of the head.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmmm, do ya like how I tease your hard cock?" I moaned. He couldn't even respond other than a nod and a moan.

I again licked from the base to the head with my mouth wide open. I kissed the underside of his head and slid my puckered lips down to the base and released the kiss. I slid my tongue back to the top and slid my mouth over the head and twirled my tongue around it. I pulled back again with a kiss on the tip.

"Mmmmmmm, I love your hard cock, baby," I said. He continued to moan his approval.

I held his cock with my fingertips at the base as I continued licking, sucking, and kissing around the head, and sliding my tongue to the base and back. I loved the effect I was having on him ... and myself. I was literally leaking pussy juice in a stream down my legs.

"Fuck, baby sis. You're amazing," he moaned.

I cradled his cock in both hands and licked around the sides. "Mmmmm, God, I love your cock so much," I moaned. "Mmmmm, mmmm, yeeeeeees, I love your big, fuckin cock."

My eyes only strayed from his a few times when I needed to find my bearings. Other than that, I maintained eye contact as my mouth made love to his cock.

So far, I had been working with my tongue more than anything. I was also kissing his head and had sucked his head in a few times, but I hadn't pushed further than that.

As I was licking up the side of his cock, when I reached the top, I opened my mouth and took him about halfway down. His eyes went wide, and he gasped. I giggled. I slid up to the bottom of his head and back down a few times. The last time up, I pulled off and kissed his head.

"I wish I had your cock down my throat," I moaned and started licking up and down the sides again. He moaned again. "Would you like to have your cock down my throat, baby?" He didn't have to answer. His moans were all the encouragement I needed.

After licking up and down the sides a few times, I again opened my mouth and sucked on his head. I bobbed up and down shallowly a few times, then sunk my mouth as far as I could. When I felt him hit the back of my mouth, and my gag reflex, I opened wider and pushed further. I resisted gagging and pushed as far as I could. When he hit the back of my throat and could go no further, I raised up, then sunk him to the back of my throat a few more times.

"FUCK, SIS! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?" he moaned loudly. I giggled when I came back to the tip. I continued my moaning and added a bit of pizazz. I released a fair amount of saliva which flowed from the tip to the base. I gripped his shaft and stroked the saliva all around his cock. I used my lips and made loud sucking sounds as I attempted to retrieve the saliva I had just coated his cock with.

"Mmmmm, gotta keep this big, hard cock wet," I moaned and let another fair amount of saliva trickle down his shaft. He moaned. I smiled.

"I'm gonna tickle those balls," I moaned.

"Fuck, Barb, you're driving me crazy," he moaned.

I smiled and went for his balls. I sucked in one, then the other. I bathed them both in copious amounts of saliva and used my tongue to spread it around. I used one hand to guide his balls where I wanted them, and the other to stroke his wet cock slowly.

"I'm gonna suck them both in my mouth," I said softly with a sexy smile.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," he moaned.

I pushed his balls together and sucked them both into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them. I never lost eye contact and kept moaning and making loud sucking sounds. When his balls popped out of my mouth, I smiled at him and licked them more.

I moved back up to the top and engulfed him again, sliding about halfway down his shaft and back. I pulled off and licked down one side and up the other. At the tip, I spit again and watched my saliva run down to my fingers at the base. I followed the stream with my tongue and lips attempting to get it back. Again, with loud sucking sounds.

"Oh, yes, my love. Your cock is sooooooooo hard. You want me to stop?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Fuuuuuck, no. Please don't stop, baby," he answered as expected. I giggled. What a pushover. He'll do anything for a blowjob.

I began sucking his cock while stroking him. As my mouth went down, my hand came up to meet it. I sucked and stroked him several times.

"Oh, yeeeeesssssss, baby. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," he kept moaning.

"You sure have a big, hard cock. I'm gonna rub it all over my face," I moaned. I again spit on his cock and began rubbing my face all over it.

I continued these motions and sounds for at least ten minutes. I could tell he was on the verge of cumming. I wasn't going to let that happen soon. This was going to last throughout most of the ride.

I decided I needed to change things up. I spit on his cock a few times in succession, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Gotta get this cock all nice and wet so it can go in my pussy." He moaned. "Do you want this big, hard, wet cock in my pussy?" I asked.

"Fuuuuuuuck, yeah, baby. Put my big, hard, wet cock in your pussy," he moaned. I giggled. My giggles seem to turn him on.

"I'm gonna wrap my wet pussy around your big, hard cock," I said as I started moving to straddle him.

I moved over him. With little effort, his cock slid balls deep inside me. Whatever acting I may have been doing was over. My moans were now as real as they could be. I thought Brian would lose consciousness. I spread my legs and put my feet up on the seat. I leaned back as far as I could to let him get the best view possible.

I had to balance myself with my left hand on a shelf. With my right hand, I played with my clit, then squeezed my tits and nipples. Back to my clit. Back to my nipples. Meanwhile, I rose and fell on the full length of his giant manhood. I was in fuckin heaven. I didn't want this to end. I had to stick to my plan.

I realized my plan didn't include what all this arousal for Brian was doing to me. After the third stroke up and down, I was on the edge. I was gonna cum. And cum hard.

"Oh, God, Bri, I'm gonna cum, big brother," I said barely audible.

"Cum for me, Twinkie," he said.

And I did. Cum gushed from my pussy as I exploded. I was worried that I got him so worked up that he would cum with me. He showed no sign, so I continued riding out my own very juicy orgasm as I rode his cock and manhandled my clit. I was gasping, trying to suck enough air into my lungs to keep from passing out. How he kept from cumming, I don't know.

'The show must go on,' I said quietly to myself.

"Look what you did when you shoved that big cock in my pussy, you fuckin, sexy beast," I moaned. It was hard to get the words out, but I did it. I continued cumming. I had the presence of mind to lick and wet my fingers and redouble my efforts on my clit.

"God, I love your big, hard, cock fucking me, you sweet fucker," I said, using every bit of dirty talk I had in the tank. "Your big, hard cock is making me cum so hard. Your cock has all the power over me, baby."

Brian just sat and let me do all the work as he watched and moaned. He was enjoying this as much as I wanted him to. I was surprised at my own reaction. I didn't intend to cum at all, let alone to cum so hard.

My orgasm wasn't subsiding, so I simply kept up the show for as long as I could.

"I'm still cumming, baby. I'm gonna rub my wet little clit until I can't cum anymore. You like watching me rub my wet little clit while I fuck you my wet little cunt?"

He nodded and moaned.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH, MY GOOOOOOOOD," I moaned loudly. I realized I wasn't just rubbing my clit. I was trying to push it through my body. My pussy was on fire and the big fire hose fucking me was only making the flames rise higher.

My orgasm continued. "OH, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES. WATCH MY CUNT CUM ON YOUR BIG, HARD COCK!"

I was now in fear of losing consciousness myself. My plan would go to shit if that happened. I didn't care. I only cared that Brian didn't cum. I kept riding and friggin my clit.

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers