A Twinkle in the Twilight Act 03

Story Info
Maude & Randy are still at it.
2.1k words
4.55
44.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act 3 – The Twinkle Begins to Glow

I got home later than usual tonight, but I was one happy and sexually satisfied man. Maude was not only a surprise for a woman of her years, but she seemed to have an insatiable appetite for my cock. Believe me, I'm not complaining. That woman awakened desires and needs within me that I had forgotten about, and in the process she had drained every sexual reservoir in my body. I was definitely looking forward to peaceful, uninterrupted slumber this night.

Then I saw the light flashing on my answering machine. Probably someone needing some home repairs, I thought to myself, but surely it could wait till morning. No, what if it was an emergency. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight in spite of the all day sedative Maude has so pleasantly administered. I pushed the button, and here's what I heard.

"Randy," Maude's voice said pleasantly, "I hope you don't mind my calling this late, but I've been thinking. Since my plumbing has been inactive for so long, before today that is, I was thinking maybe it would be a good idea if I had a qualified technician on hand for a couple of days to make sure everything is in good working order. You did a marvelous job today. Hopefully I can convince you that my equipment needs more attention. Of course, you are the only man I will consider to handle the job, so either give me a call or grab your toothbrush and come on over here. Use the back door; there's a key under the mat. I miss you, and I need you."

I had no problem finding my toothbrush, and I even tossed into a small satchel a change of underwear and a knit shirt. Who knows how long this job might take?

The back porch light was on, and the key was exactly where Maude said it would be. I quietly let myself into the house, and closed the door softly like I was an errant spouse guilty of a curfew violation. Then I thought better of my action.

"Maude," I called out rather softly in respect of the late hour.

"Randy, is that you?" Unmistakably she had heard my call and recognized my voice. "Turn right at the head of the stairs. It's the first door on your left." There was a slight pause, and then, "Hurry." I heard her giggle after that last remark, but I was as eager as she was to continue our face to face relationship. I took the stairs two at a time, turned right and then across the hall on the left to the open doorway.

There was a small lamp on the bedside table giving off a dim light much the same as a night light would do, and other than that the room was dark. There was enough like, however, for me to tell that Maude was in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. She wore an impish grin, and the twinkle was back in her eyes.

"Hi, beautiful," I said cheerfully.

"We're not supposed to lie to each other, remember?" she said.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder," I reminder her politely.

"Okay then," she exclaimed with an air of mirth in her voice, and threw back the bed covers. As you will recall, Maude is a large woman, and there before me tonight was every bit of her butt naked. "You like?" It was too dimly lit for me to see the mischief in her eyes, but I knew it was there.

"Beautiful," I repeated.

"Thank you," was her modest reply, but she did choose to spread her legs noticeably to further make her point. "Please join me, Sir. We can make our introductions as the evening develops." She wiggled over to the far side of the bed, and patted the area that she had been keeping warm for me.

"You will be gentle, won't you?" I asked in jest as I crawled onto the bed.

"I earnestly have every intention of fucking your brains out before we finish," she cooed as she snuggled up to my now naked body. "Is that gun loaded, mister?"

"Cock it and see for yourself, ma'am."

Her hand was warm, and soft, and firm. My cock was willing and soon to be hard. Our lips were soft and eager, and our tongues were as curious as ever.

"Will you eat my pussy? It's so lonely."

"Before and after, and maybe once in between," I assured her. Then I reached over and gathered one of her enormous breasts in my hand. She snuggled a little closer, if that was possible, and rubbed her pussy against my thigh, and jacked my joint playfully a couple of times.

"You're such an awful man, Randy. Awful nice, that is to say." She maneuvered her body to where she could comfortably pushed one of her nipples into my mouth. "Gotta start somewhere," she muttered. "Oooh," she sighed in response to my finger sliding into her wet pussy. "That's a good starting place, too."

Using my tongue I fondled her nipple vigorously until I could feel her arousal juices oozing onto my hand. My cock was begging for more attention. Once again, Maude's intuitive nature came into play, and gently disconnecting my mouth and her nipple, she whispered into my ear.

"Got to go, lover. I'm needed elsewhere at the moment."

Confused was not adequately sufficient for this situation, but I was beside myself at her latest action. Just before I filed my protest, I realized she had moved down my body to a position where she could make contact with my cock. That warm, titillating sensation surging through my body was caused by her mouth encasing the head of my dick while her tongue massaged its tender skin. My hips involuntarily hunched in response, but Maude held my penetration to head only depth.

Who was I to complain? This woman was doing magical things with her mouth. I couldn't help but to hunch against the electricity of the event, but Maude held me to head deep limits. Then when she cautiously cupped my balls in her hand and began to rub them together in concert with the tongue massage of my dick head, I realized the point of no return was neigh at hand.

I hunched again almost uncontrollably, and this time to my surprise, my lover allowed my cock to penetrate farther. In fact, she joined my efforts by allowing my pole to reach the entrance to her throat. Once there she pulled another of her surprises.

"Aagggh," I exclaimed in surprise. She had inserted her index finger into my asshole, and not so gently pushed it to its limit. There was no pain, per se, but the initial shock was a catalyst for one of the most exciting orgasm I had ever experienced. Naturally, Maude accepted my contributions graciously and completely. She left her finger embedded in my ass until the very last spurt had come and gone.

Now with here finger out of my ass, and her mouth off of my cock, she lay breathing hard with her head resting on my belly. Of course, I was doing my own share of heavy breathing while I allowed memories of that climax float through my head.

"Randy," she said softly, "I think my pussy is warm enough for eating whenever you get ready."

"I'm not sure I have the strength to get down to it," I said jokingly.

"No problem," she chirped in the same spirit, "I'll bring it to you."

Without ceremony she rose to a kneeling position, swung her left leg across my body, and brought her massive ass cheeks to rest on my upper chest. This surprising agility on her part brought her pussy to within inches of my chin. She must have noticed the surprised expression on my face.

"The attention you have given me in the past few hours has rejuvenated me. I feel revived from a deep sleep, I feel much younger, and believe it or not I am hornier than I have been in years," she paused, "and it's all your fault, Mister." I wished I had a camera to capture the brightness in her face. More accurately, it was a glow.

To hell with the camera. Maude leaned slightly forward enough to brace herself on the headboard. This put her pussy lips in contact with my lips. I extended my tongue to its limit, and penetrated her thoroughly saturated slit.

"Oh, that feels so good, Randy. Do what ever you think is best." With that she began to gently work her pussy back and forth over my mouth. My tongue worked feverishly in and out of her vaginal chute as well as up and down her slit. Then she leaned a little more forward bring her clitoris into perfect position for my mouth.

I recall vividly how she reacted the last time I latched onto this little nub, so when I sucked her clit into my mouth I also braced myself for her animated performance. My suspicions were validated instantly. Maude squealed as she thrust her crotch against my face without concern for my health or safety. Of course, I have never been one to complain when pussy was offer no matter what the circumstances.

She was calmer now, but she was seriously grinding her crotch and all of the niceties it entailed against my mouth. It required controlled breathing on my part, but I managed to take advantage of her wild generosity to the fullest. In spite of the stormy reception with which she received my attention to her clit, my tongue obviously elevated her arousal to a volcanic eruption.

Once her climax subsided, Maude fell forward across my face and lay sobbing into the pillow. The sobs were those of happiness, but this large woman was suffocating me. As gently as possible I eased my head sideway in order to breathe. I guess my gasping for air once free caught her attention.

"Are you alright, Randy?" she asked with obvious concern.

"I'm okay now," I said still gasping a little, "but there for a moment I thought you were going to love me to death."

"I'm terribly sorry, Hon," she said with apparent honesty. "Let's see what I can do to repair your deflation," her tone reeked with the wickedness of her intentions. "Maybe I can inflate you using this," she mused as she lifted my semi-hard pecker. "Wanna try?"

"By all means," I said remembering how good she was at blow jobs.

She turned about on my body leaving her big ass and hairy pussy at my face as she leaned down and collected my manhood in her mouth. This woman definitely knew what to do with a cock once it was in her mouth. I was at a full hard in minutes. I was at full rhythm with Maude almost instantly.

Even though I knew she was going to do it, I was genuinely surprised when her index finger slipped into my asshole and wiggled about. When I hunched against the excitement of her finger, I believe my cock actually entered her throat slightly. The only reaction from her was the continued pumping up and down my shaft.

It could go without saying that her expertise and dedication accelerated my orgasm, but so what? The trip, no matter how long, was well worth the excursion. Once again I pumped a full ration of manly cream into her mouth. She even massaged my balls until my ejaculation was complete.

"You're one wicked lover, Maude. You drain my sperm bank every time I get around you."

"Are you complaining?" Her question required no answer, but what the hell.

"Hell no," I cried playfully. "Just be gentle with me, please." A duet of laughter followed that remark.

Maude gently lifted my limp pecker and let it fall against my belly.

"I'd better feed you so we can get some life back in that soldier, don't you think?"

"Silly question," I said. "I eat anything and anytime I am offered when I am at your house."

"You certainly do," she sighed, "and I never want that to change."

She swung her legs off the bed. I scissored her broad ass between my legs, and reached around with my arms and cradled as much as I could of each enormous breast in my hands.

"Are we going to eat here or in the kitchen," I asked playfully.

"Go take a shower and cool off you horny asshole," she replied in the same spirit.

"Come with me," I pleaded as I caressed her breasts.

"Randy," she sighed. "You're impossible."

Our shower took the better part of an hour, but during that time she found that a limp dick didn't restrict my ability to eat pussy at all. And, she demonstrated that she had the power to resurrect the dead.

Now we needed some nourishment.