A Twist in the Tail

Story Info
He fulfills fantasy with his girlfriend & her mother.
2k words
4.15
121.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be all right, I promise. You went too far, that's for sure. She still loves you deep down and will forgive you. But you must show her that you really care."

Drew listened to the response on the phone.

Just then Jesse flew into his apartment, her beautiful brown eyes were full of tears and a stuffed suitcase in her hand. He raised one finger, and then said quietly...

"Just do exactly like I said, remember to follow my instructions to the letter even though they may make no sense, OK? You'll get her back, but this is the only way. You never hit her before. You really fucked up. Hey I have to go, Bye! "

Jesse burst into tears again and she sniffed –

"Who was that?"

"My brother, Dave. His wife left him again poor bastard. But enough of him, what's with you babe?

"The bitch thinks she owns me, and doesn't give a damn about me and what I want. I left my mother for good. I hate her. I hate her! "

Drew stared at Jesse, when angry she was even more irresistible than ever. At twenty, she was all woman. Short brunette hair, small perky breasts and large full lips. Drew shuddered as he thought about those lips around his cock. Drew and Jesse were the perfect couple. He really felt that she was the ONE.

Drew hugged her and held her tight. "Jesse, of course you can stay with me as long as you like."

"I love you. I love you. " She turned up her face and they began to kiss.

He saw a red mark on her ear. It was already red and swollen." What happened Jesse?"

"Mother slapped me, and then I left."

Jesse's mother was the physical opposite of the small, lithe daughter. Tall and blonde, she had huge fake boobs, and an hourglass body with a large but well proportioned round ass. A ~very~ fuckable woman and only 38 years old. Men were constantly falling all over her. Yes Samantha Rivers, VP of advertising in a large downtown agency had the world by the tail. Drew had long lusted after her, but she was unattainable.

"She wants to control me, the bitch. Just because I live at home and she pays for my college, she thinks she owns me. Ever since Daddy left, no one ever tells her what to do. But now, I'm free. "

"Yes. Damn it Jess, but someone ought to make her pay for striking you".

"Drew, would you do that for me? "

"Do what Jess?"

"Make her pay. Break in, steal her things. Slap her around a little."

"Jesse, I..."

"Never mind it's a stupid idea. "

"Wait. Let me finish. I think she deserves more. I think she deserves to have all her power taken away, to be humiliated. She needs to be shown what that feels like, so she can understand what she did to you. I think we should strip her, fuck her against her will..."

"What? Rape my mom? We'd never get away with it!"

"Yes we would. Think of this. She will be naked, powerless, fully exposed. She won't know it was me. And you'll be there to convince her not to go to the police later on. Then even if she does, you'll say the guy had a different description from me. You'll get you revenge. Take away her dignity and abuse her the way she abused you. "

"Wow, that may work. You'd do this for me? "

"Yes. It will cost you though. You know what I've always wanted from you..."

"My ass"

"Exactly. I do this, and in return for taking you in the ass. For at least a month, on demand. It is a big favor after all", Drew said smiling.

Jesse didn't have to answer, the evil grin on her face and the nod was all he needed to know. Drew felt his plan coming together.

The next day, Jesse, according to the plan they hatched deep in the night, returned home apologizing to her mother for running away.

The trap was sprung when Samantha went out to the supermarket returning with a full bag of groceries in hand. Pushing the door open she sang out,

"Honey, I'm home."

She stood there in shock at what she saw. There, naked, gagged and tied to a chair was Jesse. A powerful arm encircled her neck. Another grabbed her breasts. A deep voice spoke menacingly in her ear. The groceries dropped, and scattered on the floor.

"Well, well who do we have here? Tonight's my lucky night. Two for the price of one."

Samantha struggled, but the man masked and dressed in all black was too strong.

"Help! "

"Shut up bitch"

Deftly Drew twisted her arms behind her. With a snap of metal handcuffs, Samantha was imprisoned.

"I think you are overdressed for this party. I can help. Nice tits, bitch. Just think of how many guys at your office would wish they could trade places with me right now. All of them probably."

A knife cut away her blouse, and he pulled off her blue skirt. Yanking her to her feet, he walked her over to a full length mirror. Making her watch, he reached his hands inside her bra and pulled out both super sized breasts. Drew was in heaven. In seconds her thong followed.

"Wow, what a body. This will be fun - at least for me!"

Drew now bound her tight to a chair. Jesse was squirming, wide eyed, not missing a thing.

"Let us go! We won't tell the authorities on you, just leave us alone".

"You are in no position to give orders. I've been through your house and I found little I wanted until the little one came in. I think I'll fuck her pretty little mouth. "

"NO! Don't I..."

"Maybe I should fuck your mouth instead. "

"Yes. " Samantha said softly.

"What? Say that louder, bitch"

"YES! Damn you. Fuck my mouth instead of hers."

Drew dropped his pants, his cock was throbbing now eager for relief. "Your wish is my command. Open wide"

With that he jammed his cock in her mouth. Ahhhh. Heaven. He wrapped his hands into her long blonde hair, and tried to establish a rhythm. He choked her time and again, as he pistoned in and out. Drew reached down and squeezed hard on her large exposed nipples. Her large breasts bounced up and down. The sights and sounds of this were amazing and soon he felt himself getting ready to explode. Just as he started to cum, Drew pushed his cock fully down her throat. He came over and over again, waves of hot white liquid shooting into her belly. Slowly he pulled out, wiping his cock on her face. He looked down at his future mother in law and smirked.

"Taste good? "

"Fuck you! Now get out of here you bastard! You got what you wanted! Leave my daughter and me alone!"

"Well, well. The protective mama bear. Not quite yet thank you. Have I said that your daughter is very beautiful? I want to fuck her next. "

"NO!"

"Don't worry, I have some feelings. I won't make you watch. After all, I didn't take all this risk for just a blowjob. "

Pulling a yellow tie from his pocket, he blindfolded Samantha. After making sure she couldn't see, Drew walked across the room and let Jesse free. Loudly he said -

"Hey pretty girl. I think you should continue what mama started. " Jesse giggled softly, Drew beckoned her to keep quiet.

"Wait" Samantha screamed. "Take me instead"

"You must love your daughter"

"Yes, I do"

"Well then, it's you I'll fuck. My way. From behind. "

Drew stood Samantha up and still handcuffed, bent her over the kitchen table. The sight was incredible. Her full round ass was perfect for fucking. She was helpless, blindfolded and handcuffed. He was hard again in seconds. Drew whispered to Jesse –

"Spank her first. Make that ass red for me, let's humiliate her first, then I'll fuck the shit out of her. "

Jesse gave her a hard slap on the right cheek

"Hey. Owwww"

Slap. Slap. Slap. Jesse continued to spank her mom, getting even for all those years of domination. Finally Drew had to stop her. Samantha's ass was fully red. Grudgingly, Jesse stopped. Jesse' face was flushed with excitement. She whispered "Fuck her now"

Drew rubbed his cock against her slit, which was already wet, soaked with her own juices. Effortlessly, he slid in. He started to pump hard, Samantha's ample ass cheeks kept a slapping time against his cock. Despite herself, Samantha began to push back. She was getting close to an orgasm. Suddenly, Drew pulled out. Sliding up high he positioned his cock against her ass.

"Wait – I never..."

"Shut up bitch. Remember. Follow my instructions and we all get what we want. "

With that, he eased into her ass, slowly but surely sinking deeper and deeper. It was so tight, and so amazing. Here in one night he was fucking a woman in every imaginable hole. His darkest desires were coming true. Faster and faster he pumped. Samantha's ass had expanded a bit allowing him to fuck her harder. With a sudden lunge forward, he exploded again, fully embedded in her ass. He lay there, still deep inside her, feeling Samantha's muscles contract all around him. Drew pulled out, dripping with their juices. Forcing a strangely quiet Samantha into a chair, he bound her securely.

"You did your part, bitch. You saved your daughter from a good fucking. I'll be going now. If you go to the cops, I'll be back. They can't guard you forever. Forget this ever happened. "

"Bastard"

"Thank you too, bitch"

Jesse followed him, quietly walking outside with Drew. "Oh Drew, thank you so much!"

They kissed, then Drew said - "Now remember Jess, untie her in about 15 minutes, tell her it took that long to loosen your bonds. She really does care about you though. You can move in with me tomorrow. Call me later, Ok? I love you. "

Drew went back to his apartment his head spinning. What a night! He got to fuck his girlfriend's hot mother and all with Jesse's permission! In fact she was grateful! Awesome. Just awesome. The thought of his cock driving into Samantha's perfect ass made him ache again.

The phone rang. It was Jesse.

"Drew, my mom and I had a long talk. You are right. She really does care for me. I still want to move in, but I want to wait a little while first, OK? I still love you. I can't believe all you did for me tonight. You proved you love me too. And, I will give you what you earned. My ass. Tomorrow night. Gotta run. See you soon "

Drew hung up the phone, and pumped a fist in the air. He had won.

The phone rang again -

"Jess..."

"No you bastard! This is Samantha! What do you have to say for yourself? "

Drew's head spun "What do you mean? " he stuttered.

"I never agreed to all that! My ass hurts so much, I won't be able to sit for a week!"

"No, Samantha, actually you did. You agreed to do everything I said, I told you to follow my instructions to the letter, even though they may have made no sense at the time. You wanted to prove that you loved your daughter, and that you were willing to sacrifice for her. It worked. You got her back. I just went farther than you thought to prove the point. You called me asking for my help, and you agreed to this plan. I have that on tape. If you tell Jesse the truth, so will I. She'll probably never speak to either of us again, and neither of us want that. Now shut up and enjoy your daughter's company. "

"This isn't over, Drew. "

"You want my cock again? Ass feeling empty? I can always help."

She slammed the receiver down. Drew laughed. It had been a great night. They all got what they wanted. Jesse got her revenge. Samantha got Jesse back. Drew fucked one great ass and soon would get another.

He began counting the hours until Jesse's petite ass became his. He couldn't wait to compare mother and daughter...