A Twist of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key the was in between their bodies was now digging into the flesh of their chests as she had to press into him to ease some of that tension on her left nipple. The thought of the key almost cutting her forgotten as she was lost to the fact that the sweet bit of pain was about to send her over the edge once again. John bit down and rolled her nipple between his teeth. Lynn let out a soft cry and shuddered hard against him as she felt that release was over her once again. Softly she moaned and it was almost as if she admitted defeat in those soft sounds.

As John felt her release and then heard the sounds he smiled and waited to see what she'd do. Right now in this moment he found he loved her more, everything she had done made him want her, and he wasn't done with her, not yet, thought perhaps a punishment for tonight would come later, right now he wanted to just take her and make love to her over and over again.

Her hand slid across his chest as she pushed it between her breasts, fingers wiggled until she found the key. If she lifted her head to look at him it would pull on her nipple and it was so tender and she was still so excited if he bit down again she might explode all over him. The key scraped across both their flesh as she whimpered and he moaned, then it was free. Her arm moved upwards and she stretched as far as she could until the key made its way into the lock and the little click let both of them know he was free.

John turned his wrist and the cuff opened and in one quick motion he grabbed her wrist and took the key from her. His hand then traced down her arm and she trembled slightly at his touch. Down along her side until he could cup her free breast in his hand, then he squeezed it, gently at first then even harder. Lynn squirmed and moaned but didn't move as that tender nipple was still captured between his teeth. John finally released her nipple from between his teeth but kept his grip tight on her breast as he used most of his strength to flip her. The cuff on his wrist dug into the flesh but he was able to turn her and pin her down as they were both rolled towards the edge of the bed.

As he looked down at her he smiled. She couldn't have looked more beautiful if she tried. Her lashes were pressed to her cheeks and those cheeks were covered pink, her lower lip was being bitten by her teeth and he could see the rise of her breasts with each tiny breath she took

Reaching up he unlocked the cuffs and dropped the key, his hand lowered to her cheek. Cupping it in his hand he leaned into her and kissed her hard, crushing himself into her with the need she had created in him.

Lynn didn't kiss him back at first, but soon she reacted as she always did to him. The feelings he caused in her opened like flood gates and all that lust and desire poured into that kiss.

John broke the kiss but as he looked down realized she still hadn't opened her eyes. He was almost breathless from that passion filled kiss but managed to whisper, "Look at my Lynn."

Her head shook and she tightened those lids down a little more.

Though the kiss had been gentle and loving and his voice soft, he hadn't asked her, it was a command and now as he spoke again he had made that even clearer. "I didn't ask it Lynn."

A soft little purr escaped her lips as her lashes fluttered open. He couldn't believe what he saw as he looked down and she looked up. Her eyes were wet and a single tear slid down her face. He leaned in and kissed her again. That passion driving him as his tongue forced its way between her lips while his hand squeezed her breast again as hard as he could without hurting her too much. Her body reacted. Her back arched upwards and her thighs parted as she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his body.

His free hand moved down to where the tear had fallen and wiped at it. He pulled away from her and looked down. He knew in this moment he was more in love with her than he was before, but didn't know that was even possible. "Why the tears?"

She looked up at him and smiled that innocent smile, the one that could make him melt. For a few moments she didn't speak, though that was partly because she was trying not to moan as she felt his hand release her breast and his fingers move over her tingling nipple as he began to roll it between his fingers and tug at it lightly. Taking in a deep breath then holding it for a moment Lynn was finally able to speak, though her words were as soft as a whisper.

"I feel like I disappointed you by releasing you. I wanted to see if I could switch roles and I wanted to make you beg like you make me beg and I couldn't and I know you are disappointed and mad and..."

"I'm not mad, not in the least. In fact I love you more if you can believe it." Leaning down he kissed each eye then each cheek then her lips. It was the softest kiss just meant to be brief but as he felt her lips part and heard her soft purr, then her body pressed up into his he couldn't help himself and raped her lips with all that desire and lust.

As that desire and lust were released he moved so that the head of his cock was pressed against her swollen lips. His body moved quickly as he rammed himself hard into that tight hole. He felt her shudder against him and felt the sounds of her whimpers lost into that kiss. He fucked her hard and knew that she wanted him to fuck her harder as he felt her legs wrapped tighter around him.

Lynn rocked her hips upwards as hard as she could. Needy. That's what she was right now. All the effort she had put into the evening, the planning, getting everything ready, well right now it meant nothing if he would fuck her.

John broke the kiss and pulled away, biting on her lower lip as he did and tugging at it till she whimpered softly. "What are you?" His voice was soft as he leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"Yours. Your dirty little slut. All Yours." Her words were soft and airy, almost breathless as he continued to take her, to take that which was his.

John's left hand moved to Lynn's breast. Once there he rolled his fingers over her hardened nipple then began squeezing it hard, as hard as he could. Lynn's body shuddered against his and he felt her back arch as she tried to press her breast into his hand. With his body he pinned her down and began tugging at that pert bud all the while keeping up the pounding of that tight wet hole that was his to take. Then he smiled as it began, it was what he had been waiting for. Tonight there wouldn't be much of it because he knew he wouldn't last as long as he'd like but he could at least listen to her sweet sounds.

"Please John please can I cum, please."

"No. You cannot cum."

Her moans began to fill the room, louder and louder they grew as he smiled and watched her face. Her lashes had lowered, her cheeks were flushed and her lower lip had been suckled in between her teeth. She was fighting his drawing her to the edge, well hell she was there really, but he knew she wouldn't cum, not until he told her.

"Master please, please please please. Oh god please."

Her words were repeated over and over. It was as if she knew the answer but right now was just trying not to release, not to let all her passion boil over. The tight walls of her wet cunt shuddered around his cock and together they both moaned. She whimpered against his chest as she pressed up into him, her nails sliding down his back dug in lightly and he felt the gentle biting of her teeth on his chest as she moaned against him.

"Cum for me pet. Cum for me." And just as he said it he felt her release.

Lynn cried out his name and shuddered over and over against him. She could feel herself tightening around his cock over and over and each time he thrust into her she cried out again. Her nails dug into his back as she moaned into his chest. She trembled again as she felt him release inside her, felt that explosion and it drove her over the edge again. Breathless she moaned as she cried out his name. Her body trembling uncontrollably as now each movement he made had her cumming.

John felt her body at it's most vulnerable and smiled. He knew that he could continue to make his slut cum again and again, payback perhaps for her little show of dominance? He smiled and moved, slowly beginning to pull himself out, then laughed as she arched her body thrusting her hips up into him. Leaning down he kissed her again, taking her lips and claiming them as he continued to slide from within her.

"No. Please don't." So soft were her words that it made him stop and look down at her. She was looking up at him with eyes so wide and full of love and devotion that he did stop, and then he kissed her again as he slid back inside her.

Slowly the two began to move in time, together they were complete. They made love slowly for the rest of the night. Over and over John brought Lynn to the edge, till she begged to cum. This time he let her until the time when he was so close himself and wanted to hear her beg. Then it was like always. Her sweet begging and pleading sounds were like nothing he had ever heard and no man would be able to resist long if he heard her. John was no exception. Together they came then collapsed.

The room had grown darker now as all the candles had gone out, though if you looked to the window you would see the first flickers of morning trying to break into the room. Lynn curled her body against his as he wrapped his arm around her. The other arm pulled up the blanket around them both. Lowering his head he placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"I love you." She whispered softly then curled a little tighter around him and began to drift to sleep.

"I love you too pet. Very much." And he smiled. Oh he hadn't forgotten the night and the promise of punishment. But that would come later, he didn't know when but he knew when it did she would be begging all over again.

12