A Twisted Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock slides in-between her already moist thighs. She hooks a leg around his waist and pulls him closer, making his cock thrust up into her slightly. She whimpers and growls. She bites his neck again sinking her teeth in, feeling his hot blood against her tongue, she feels the surge of his power and strength run through her as his blood runs down her throat. Giving her strength, she never realized was possible. He growls as she sucks more from him. Feeling her strength increase slowly.

She decides to test this strength and pushes him to the floor. Grinning evilly down at him she leans forward and growls a low growl. He hides his pleasure in this by growling and struggling slightly. Enough to make her think she is overpowering him. She begins to grind against him, teasingly. He feels as her wet pussy slides over his shaft, which is already hard and ready for her. He feels as his tip hits her clit and she puts all her weight on him, making the tip of his cock press harder onto her clit, rocking back and forth on him.

She growls and moans. As she gets more wet and turned on by him under her. She continues to grind harder on him. She squeezes her knees together against his rib cage, listening to the breath as it is almost forced from him. He growls and reaches up to her breast, squeezing them in his hands, and lifting her slightly off of him. His cock completely erect, standing “at complete attention”. He pulls her back down onto him, and again he feels the security of her womb around his throbbing cock.

Only when he is inside her does he feels safe, only then do his fears leave him. He needs her, he wants her, and he can not imagine his life without her. She is his only weakness, and yet in her he finds strength. If only she could know these things, but she would surely use it to her advantage.

He holds her tight against him. Feeling his cock invading her wet hot pussy. She tenses and grips his cock tightly making him growl in pleasure. He grunts as he thrust his hips up, his cock forcing its way deeper into her. She throws her head back and he grips her throat and pulls her down on him. She rocks back and forth on his cock, feeling him deep inside her. His claws digging into her throat slightly. In a quick motion she comes forward, placing her hands on his chest, she looks deep into his soulless black eyes. Clawing his chest, ripping at his flesh, as she grinds hard on him. He can feel his cock being forced deep into her. She sees his blood form on his chest, and she begins to long for the taste.

She knows that he could sustain her. She could live on his blood alone. She feels his cock begin to quiver as if he is about to cum. She lifts herself off of him and kneels next to him. Taking his cock in her hand she holds it to her lips, she can feel the cum boiling inside him. Just waiting to explode into her throat. Kissing the tip, she licks him playfully almost teasingly. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her head down on him.

He can feel his cock slide between her lips, as her tongue, slowly slides along his shaft. He growls, as he cums. He feels her sucking him hard, milking him for all that he has. She begins to stroke him hard as the cum erupts from his cock. She swallows it, wanting it all, and wanting more. He thrusts one last time as the final pulse of orgasmic pleasure rusher through his cock, and his body falls limp against the floor. She remains kneeling at his side, licking his cock and balls. Cleaning him, tasting the salt on his skin, the taste of herself, and the cum of him. She curls up to him and falls asleep.

Weeks pass, and her training continues. He rarely leaves her side, not only due to the training, but because he has grown to need her as much as she needs him. They are one now. One can not survive without the other. He has become her King, which she happily worships and serves. And to him she is his Queen, which whom he has secretly devoted his life to. Hand in hand their reign over hell is unconquerable, they meet all challenges they are given.

One day, an uprising of tormented souls lead to his leaving her alone in the lair. As she went about her business, she felt a presence within the lair that was unfamiliar to her. She tried to ignore it but the sense of threat overpowered her. She rushed to the safety of the back chambers of the lair, blocking the door and trying to conceal herself as best as possible. She can smell her fear rising from her, as she knew whoever was in her lair could also.

The door begins to throb as something connects with it. Over and over the pounding at the door becomes more intense, shaking the whole chamber. She watches as the door begins to give. Suddenly falling to the side, the door stands agape. Standing in the open door are 6 demons, ones she recognized as ones that were defeated by Alocer as she stood watching from the entrance of the lair.

They were badly injured by him, although they healed, their scars still ran deep and deforming. Their wings were shredded, by His claws. These beasts sniffed at the air. They could definitely smell her fear. They begin to head towards her. She shudders in the anticipation of it all. How badly she wanted to call for him, to scream out his name, but he would not hear her.

She takes a deep breath then bursts from her hiding place, trying to escape the room. All of them leap at her, taking her down to the floor. She calls out in alarm and panic. As she feels their hands pinning her against the hard stone floor. She can not move regardless of her intense efforts. She squirms and screams louder. She can hear the servants scurrying around outside the door. Too afraid to enter the room. All of their hands clawing and pawing at her; keeping her pinned as they spread her legs far apart.

She feels her lower body being lifted off the ground, as suddenly she feel the sharp penetration into her ass, she screams and roars in a pain, trying to kick her way free. They rip at her breasts with their claws and teeth. She can feel her breasts bleeding, one of the piercings have already been yanked out. She cries out in one last attempt for help, before she feels a hard cock being forced into her mouth as another into her cunt. They continue to fuck her, rape her repeatedly. Tearing at her, pulling her, pushing her, ripping her apart. She blacks out.

As Alocer enters his lair, he can smell her fresh blood. He hears the weeping servants in the corridors. His blood throbbing through his veins in fear. He knows something is deathly wrong. He can not sense his Queen in the lair. He can not hear her thoughts. He can only smell her blood.

He rushes into the back corridor, to the back chamber. He can not believe his eyes. Never in his reign in hell has he seen such horror. Falling to the floor he roars in his anger and pain. His cries heard through out hell itself. He slams his fist on the floor shaking the world around him. He lost her. He picks up her mutilated remains. She was nothing of the beautiful creature that captured his soul.

He runs with her in his arms out of the back chamber, into his throne. Where suddenly he stops, noticing something that he failed to notice upon his entrance. Her heart was lying on his throne. Still beating. Still hot. His wings spread as he took flight. Out of his lair he flew, over the flames, and screaming souls. He dropped his mangled twisted body into the fire. The Queen is dead. He heard the souls crying and screeching as the flames consumed her body.

12