A Twisted Tale of the Darkside Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampire Lesbian.
1.7k words
4.14
21.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna was not normally the type of girl that went out to clubs or parties ,but some how her two lesbian co-workers talked her into going to this new club they were always telling her about. They said the club was different from all the others in the town it was more of a quieter club you couldn't hear a loud bass beating outside of the door. Dianna met up with Jessie and Nicole just outside the club. "Wow!" Nicole said as she turned and saw Dianna wearing a black mini skirt, red and black plaid button up top, and fishnet tights with knee high military style lace up boots.

"What? You didn't think I would wear blue jeans and a t-shirt on my night out did you?" Actually that's what she planned to wear until Jessie told her this was a gothy vampire type club; so she went shopping to find something half sexy half descent to wear. " You look great! I knew you would look hot as a goth!" Jessie beamed in.

"Thank you for the advice Jess. And I hope that was just a complement and not you hitting on me," Dianna replied with a wink.

"Well are we ready to go in?" Nicole asked.

"I thought we had to wait in line or something to get in?" Dianna asked.

"No we are members so all we have to do is show our badges and since you're with us you don't have to worry about anything. Everything is on us tonight," Jessie said with a grin. Once inside Jessie helped Nicole take her trench coat off and Dianna was surprised to see Nicole wearing a PVC black leather mini dress with black leather pumps and her hair was pulled up into a high pony tail. She looked like a sub to Dianna even though she only knew a little bit about because of hearing Jess and Nicole talking at work. "May I take you coat ma'am?"

"Yes you may my little slut." Surprised by what Jessie had said Dianna was starting to have second thoughts about coming to this club. She turned to look at Jessie and she was wearing red leather pants with a see through black top and a black leather bra pushing up her breast. "Come on lets get a drink at the bar," Jessie told Dianna. A bit nervous Dianna followed Nicole and Jessie to the bar; the bartender looked to be a rough and tough guy he was real tall with dark hair and dark eye one wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley that's when he looked at them and nodded his head at Jessie. "The usual Ms. Viper?" he asked.

"No Kyle we have a friend here that is a bit nervous so we will have your famous red wine and go to the lounge."

"Okay Ms. Viper go ahead to the lounge and I will have one of the servants bring out your order."

"Thanks Kyle," Jessie handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"No problem Ms. Viper always good to see you. You ladies have fun tonight," Kyle said with a smart ass type smile on his face. Jessie grabbed Dianna by her hand and lead her to this room that was all red except the tables they were black with white lamps in the center. Even the chairs, couches, and curtains were all red. "So this is the lounge huh?" Dianna said to herself. Nicole found them a couch to sit on and asked, "So what do you think so far?"

"Its defiantly different ,but I love the music they have playing," which is was a soft classical hymn then she asked, "So what is this famous red wine?"

Jessie answered, "You will see I think you will really enjoy it." Looking around Dianna noticed that they were the only ones in the lounge besides two people in the corner. "Where is everyone?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh, they are probably in their rooms." Jessie answered. Confused Dianna noticed a lady completely covered from head to toe in black leather rolling a cart with three glasses and a wine bucket with a wine bottle sticking out of the top. The bottle looked different from other bottles, this bottle was blue with red jewels and Dianna had this weird feeling in her stomach. "Let's have a drink. Thanks Hannah." Jessie handed her a twenty. As she was pouring the wine in the glasses she gave Dianna a touch on her leg.

"Don't worry its perfectly fine. Just relax. Nicole go see if our room is ready." Jessie said with a bossy tone.

"Yes ma'am."

As soon as Nicole left Jessie handed her a glass and boy did Dianna down it. "Another please." Jessie handed her another and by the time she was done she felt kind of odd. She saw Nicole coming their way, "It's ready ma'am."

"Good help me with Dianna she is a bit wobbly."

"Yes ma'am."

Dianna reluctantly walked with them to this room down a long hall where she heard faint moans behind each door they passed. This must be some sort of sex club she thought to herself ,but she had no choice but to walk with Jessie and Nicole. They got to this room that was pitch black and she couldn't see but Jessie and Nicole seemed to be able to find their way with no light which was a bit odd. That is when Dianna passed out. Not long after she passed out she heard some chains rattling and she awoke to this weird BDSM room. She then realized she was hanging by her arms in mid-air by the chains she heard while she was passed out. She noticed she was also butt naked and Jessie and Nicole were standing on the other side of the room with strap-ons in place that's when Jessie walked over, "Don't be scared Dianna we won't hurt you much. You might even enjoy yourself." That's when she shove d a gag-ball into her mouth not even allowing her to speak.

Jessie then leaned over and took a deep breath and bit Dianna right on her neck sucking gently Jessie slowly caressed her breast. As soon as she let up she leaned her head back to take a deep breath and let the blood she drank flow and drip down her mouth and neck. "I told you this was a goth/vampire club. You will now join us Dianna. We choose you." Lowering her down Nicole walked behind her with a bottle of lube. Dianna felt her rubbing her ass with the dildo she had in her hand. Then she heard the squirt of the lube bottle and felt her rubbing it around her ass, "I'm ready ma'am."

"Go ahead Nicole I want to watch the expression on our sweet Dianna's face," Jessie said with glee.

"Yes ma'am."

Dianna realized something in the mist of all of this she was turned on. Turned on by the fact she has two of her lesbian co-workers who turn out to be vampires and BDSM master and sub. Which was she? Sub she guessed soon she will find out. Nicole grabbed her shoulders and slowly she forced the fake cock into her ass. Dianna quivered with pleasure she was really enjoying herself. "I knew you were a little slut, Dianna" Jessie said with a smile, "bite her now Nicole." Nicole brushed her hair to the side and bit the side of Dianna's neck and began drinking the blood that flowed thick within her veins. Dianna watched as Jessie lubed her fake cock up. "Are you ready for more?" She asked. Dianna's eyes widened she thought about doing this with two guys but never had she thought that this would be the best sex EVER! As Nicole was fucking her ass Jessie took her dildo and started fucking Dianna in the pussy. She was being double penetrated by two vampire lesbians. She now knew true pleasure and now that Jessie was in front of her pounding she bit the other side of her neck and began to drink her sweet nectar.

Jessie let up and looked her in the face and asked, "Do you want to be one of us Dianna? Do you want to receive pleasure all the time and never have to worry about anything ever again?" She took the gag-ball out of her mouth,

"YES!" she said hoarsely, "I want to join you." With that Jessie told her to stop feeding.

"Come her Nicole," Jessie demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Jessie bit Nicole on her neck; blood began to flow. "Drink from her Dianna,"she commanded. So she leaned forward and drank what she could.

"Bite me Nicole" Nicole leaned over and sank her fangs into Jessie's neck. Jessie leaned towards Dianna and she began to drink her fill while she was drinking Jessie started to thrust hard inside her Dianna began to cry out. "We can't have anyone hear loud screams while you transform." So with that Nicole put the gag-ball back into her mouth and stood behind her ready to penetrate her ass once again. As they were both pumping inside her Dianna could feel a major orgasm coming. Tears began to flow she was right on the edge and that's when BAM! it felt like a bolt of lightening hit her. Her body began to shake, her hips thrust forward, and she let out a pleasurable cry. She was in an orgasmic stage while her body changed into something new. By the time she was done shaking both Jessie and Nicole had removed themselves and was tarting to lower her to the ground.

"How do you feel?" Jessie asked.

Dianna replied, "Better...more alive."

"I'm glad you decided to join us. I really didn't want to make you a slave to this place."

"I'm so tired when can I go to sleep?"

"Now if you wish ,but remember when you wake you have to pleasure your two new mistresses and you will say 'yes ma'am' every time we are here. Do you understand?" Jessie asked with authority.

"Yes ma'am," Dianna nervously replied.

"Good, now Nicole help her to bed. We will go to the lounge and visit." So Nicole helped her into bed and made sure all the toys were put away. "Good night for now." And with that Dianna passed out wondering what lies ahead.