A Twisted Web We Weave Ch. 03

Story Info
Zach catches Melissa in the act.
3.9k words
3.93
10.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my third submission. Constructive criticism is welcome.

***************

Chapter 3

"I know you were there. I know you were watching and recording. And I want to see it."

This was the text which I received sometime in the middle of the night from my neighbor, Emma. She and her unnamed lover were caught having sex in their hot tub by me last night. Instead of doing the proper thing and going back into my house, I stood on the other side of the fence bordering her hot tub from my side of the yard. Not only did I just stand there, but I recorded the entire event on my iPhone and jacked off as they both reached their climatic ending. Now, I'm sitting up in my bed looking down at my phone with a huge lump in the back of my throat, knowing I was very well busted and couldn't talk myself out of this one, while my wife, Melissa, was already up in the shower, getting ready for work.

Hearing the shower turn off, I quickly closed out of the message and turned off my phone. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom as Melissa was drying off.

"I need to dress quickly and meet a friend for lunch and then go shopping. Not sure when I'll be home" she greeted me.

"That's okay." I answered. "I don't have anything really planed today other than getting a few hours in the air under my belt." As of yesterday, I am now a license private pilot. "I think there is a meet and greet at an airport a few hours away that my flight instructor will be at. I may fly out there, you know, for the practice." I smiled at her. "I'm sure I'll be home late this evening too."

"Sounds like fun" she replied as she grabbed her clothes and walked into the bedroom, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

After getting out of the shower, drying off, and dressed, I walked down stairs back to the kitchen. I poured a cup of coffee into my coffee mug and stood near the patio door. Looking out, still remembering the events the night before, the lump in my throat returned. Emma wants to talk to me. What is she going to say? Could I come up with a reasonable explanation for my actions? A million other questions came to my mind as I heard a knock at the front door. Sitting the coffee mug down on the counter, I walked to the front of our condo unit and answered the door. Standing on the other side was Emma, just my luck.

"Emma?" I asked as I greeted her. She was wearing daisy duke style shorts and a button down plaid shirt.

"Melissa is gone?" she asked.

"Y-y-yes" I stuttered.

"Good" as she pushed me aside forcing her way into my living room. I closed the door turning around to see her sitting on the couch, uneasy.

"Look, I can explain..."

"There is nothing to explain." she cut me off. I know you were on the other side of the fence. I even saw your phone sticking through it. And hearing you get off..."

Oh shit, I'm in trouble I thought to myself.

"I don't even know how I talked myself to come over here and face you."

"Look Emma. I am very sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on you two. I know it was wrong for me to record it. Here I'll delete it right now" as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"No! I mean, don't, not yet. I want to see it first. What I mean is one of my deepest fantasies has always been to be secretly watched. To be caught in the act. I've been trying to get Jason to do it in public..."

"Jason?" I interrupted

"Yes, Jason. The guy I was with last night, remember? Anyway, he's too insecure. Last night was the first night we ever done it outside. I think the fact that it was night, and there was a fence between the yards helped relax him. But once I found out someone was watching, and to hear them cum with us, led to one of my biggest orgasms ever. It was so hot. I didn't want it to end. I reached back hoping to touch you. Or hoping you would cum on my hand. I was in the mood, I wasn't thinking clearly. I didn't mean to scare you off. But when you rushed into your house, I didn't want you to delete the video yet. I wanted you know it was okay. I wanted to see it. Look at me. I'm so nervous, I'm rambling on."

Still standing in the living room, I stood looking down on Emma, as she sat on the edge of the couch. She was fidgeting so much, I knew she was as worried, or excited, as I was. I sat down on the couch a few inches from her, to help ease the tension in the room.

"You really want to watch it?" I asked.

"Yes"

"When?"

"Now, before I get cold feet and leave." she laughed nervously. "That is, if you have time."

"Umm, yeah sure. I mean, I don't have anywhere to go until later that is". I turned my phone on and went to the photos to pull up the video. I reached over to the TV remote and turned on the TV. "I have a smart TV and my phone is connected to it via Bluetooth" I answered Emma's puzzling look on her face. "Or we can watch it on this small phone screen."

"Oh. No. Please put it on the TV. I really want to see it all. That's perfect". I flipped the input on the TV so that it would pick up my phone single. I turned back to my phone and swiped up on the video. The video automatically displayed onto my TV, focused on Emma and Jason kissing.

"Well, here goes" I said as I hit play. I looked over and Emma was sitting even further on the edge of the couch, if possible. She looked like she was about to fall onto the floor. The video played. I was amazed at how good quality the video was at such a low light. Of course you hear the rumbling jets of the hot tub, but you could also make out the moans of Jason and Emma. I glanced to my left to see Emma squirming. She had both of her hands between her legs close to her crotch. Her legs couldn't get tighter together and looked like it would take a crow bar to spread them apart. As I looked up, I could see her nipples starting to poke through her shirt, causing me to wonder if she was even wearing a bra.

I looked back over to the TV. The scene of Emma against the fence as Jason was between her legs was being shown. TV Emma was moaning. The scene alone was causing me to get excited as well. Then I heard the moaning get louder. I looked over and it was Emma. She leaned back against the couch, but her butt was still on the edge of her seat. Her legs were now partly spread apart and her fingers were clearly between the fabrics of her short and her legs. I looked back at the TV and saw the final scene where I quickly removed my phone from the fence. In the haste of me cumming, I didn't realize that my phone camera picked up my load being shot and hitting the fence. Emma next to me moaned even deeper. The video ended automatically, but I kept hear the distinct sound of fingers entering and exiting a wet pussy. I looked over and Emma had her eyes close, no longer hiding the fact that the she was fingering herself to a well-deserved orgasm. Then it hit. She tensed up so tightly, her enter body looked like it was lying against an invisible board. She kept very still, breathing deeply. After several minutes, she finally was able to relax herself falling back onto the couch, and her fingers slipped out of her shorts. I could see the shine on them. Still with her eyes close, she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. "Does she even remember I am still here?" I thought to myself. Almost as if she read my mind, she opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Oh my God. That felt so good. I've never fingered myself in front of anyone before."

"Really? Not even in front of Jason?"

"No, I don't think so" she answered as she slid off the couch onto her knees. She crawled over to me. I looked down at her wondering what she was up to. She reached between my legs and spread my legs further apart as she crawled between them, closer to me. "Let me help you out" she said as she ran her hands up my shorts over my rapidly growing cock.

"W-w-wait" I stuttered. "We shouldn't be doing this. We can't do this."

"Why not?" She started to unzip my shorts.

"I'm married." I answered, closing my eyes.

"So, aren't you and Melissa swingers?" she asked unbuttoning my shorts, slipping her hand through my boxer fly, lightly running her finger tips across my growing cock.

"Oh Emma" I moan. "Wait, what?" I asked sitting up, pulling away from Emma's finger tips.

"Yeah, aren't you two swingers?" she asked again, this time sitting back onto her feet, bringing her hands to my knees.

"No, we're not." I started to regain my posture, zipping up my shorts. "What would give you that idea?"

"Oh. Ohhhh." She looked away and became uneasy again. "In that case, I don't know how to tell you other than, just to tell you." She looked back at me, in the eyes.

"Tell me what?" I started to stand up, edging away from her.

"Well, when you're not here, I've seen another car park in your spot outside. I even, well I don't know if you know or not, but I can sometimes hear you and Melissa make love when our bedroom windows are open. Anyway, one day, around lunch time, I heard Melissa in your bedroom. I heard another guy in there with her. This occurs almost every week. So I naturally assumed you two were swingers."

"Wait. Are you telling me my wife is cheating on me?" I yelled.

"Well don't yell at me about it!" she replied standing up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm just in shock, although at the same time, not really. This actually makes sense." I sat back down on the couch. "You see," looking at Emma, "Melissa has been very distant from me lately. In fact, what you just did was the first time I've been touched in I don't know how long."

"Oh. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm not sure. What days does he come over?"

"Mostly on Tuesdays".

"Well, thank you Emma for telling me about it. I am sorry for getting angry at first. I am also sorry about last night. It was wrong for me to invade your privacy."

"Please don't be sorry Zach. I am sorry I had to break the news this way to you. Go ahead and keep the video. Just don't post it online." Emma smiled as she stood up.

"I won't. Here I'll even share it with you." I pulled up her message from last night, attached the video, and hit sent. "But right now, I need to meet a few friends and clear my thoughts."

I walked Emma to the front door and she walked out, turning back to face me.

"I hope this doesn't ruin anything between us." She stated.

"It hasn't." I replied, as I leaned in to hug her. After we broke the hug, she turned and walked next door to her unit.

*************

It was finally Tuesday morning. The past few days went by in a blur, as I was still trying to process what Emma told me about Melissa. I wasn't sure how to react with the news that my wife has been cheating on me, however I wanted to catch her in the act. Therefore the only possible solution I could think of at the moment was to setup a hidden video recorder, and set it to motion activate so that it would record as soon as someone comes into view. I left the house and went to work, where I would spend the next several hours anxiously waiting to see what I would capture from today. While working on a report, to keep my mind busy, I received a text message from Emma.

"He's here."

"Okay, I setup a hidden camera to catch her."

"Oh how sneaky! I would like to watch that with you, if you are okay with that."

"Sure. Message me when they both are gone."

As soon as I sent the message, I walked into my boss's office and explained an emergency came up and I will need to leave. He luckily didn't ask any questions and allowed me to leave.

I drove home as quickly as I could. A few minutes away, I received another message from Emma.

"They both left".

A few minutes later, I pulled into our condo parking lot, parking in the visitor section so that my wife wouldn't be questioning why I am back early, if she returns. Once I was in my condo, I ran up the stairs into the bedroom, grabbed the camera, and ran back down stairs, locking my front door, before dashing over to Emma. I pounded on her door.

"Come in!" Emma rushed me. "I've been dying to see this all day" she smiled at me, noticing my face draining of color. "I mean, not because I want you to be hurt" she quickly added.

"I understand, I am just nervous in confirming this. I am not sure if I even want to watch it."

"I'll be here with you. Watch it. Let's see what happens, perhaps nothing at all." Emma replied trying to calm my nerves. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a basic T shirt and a skirt as I was still wearing my khaki pants and a polo dress shirt. I walked over to her TV, hooked up and video camera and walked to a nearby arm chair.

"Come sit over hear on the couch near me." She patted on the seat next to her, on the couch.

Turning the camera on, I sat on the couch next to Emma. I looked over to hear and she gave me a slight grin, patting my shoulder.

"I understand if you don't want to do this." She said.

"No, it's okay." I answered back as I hit play on the recorder. Immediately, the TV started to play the recorded video.

Melissa was sitting on the bed, facing the TV, partially out of view. A few seconds later, a dark shadow entered the frame, slightly blocking the camera, causing it to go out of focus. As the shadow moved past the camera, further into the room, I immediately recognized who the shadow belonged to.

"That's her boss, Matt!" I exclaimed

Matt already had his shirt removed and walked over towards Melissa, pulling her up. They both embraced a deep passionate kiss. They broke off their kiss and Matt turned around Melissa, and slowly unzipped the back of her blouse. Once unzipped, he moved against her back, taking her ear into his mouth, as he removed the blouse from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground in front of Melissa. Melissa moaned loudly as Matt's hands ran down her arms and across her belly, and back up towards her breasts over her bra. Melissa reached behind her reaching for Matt's pants and found their target; rubbing against what I imagined was to be his growing member. I looked over uneasy to Emma and she apparently was enjoying herself, as her left arm around up under her shirt running circles right under her bra. I looked back at the TV.

Matt had unhooked Melissa's bra freeing her mounds, which fit perfectly in his hands. She turned around facing him, giving him another deep kiss. Her hands were now unbuckling his belt and buckle. Once she loosened up his pants, they fell to the floor. She started kissing his chin, then his neck. She continued to lower to his peck, his nipple, his belly, ran her tongue around his button, and hooked her thumbs into his boxer shorts, pulling them down her, freeing his long hard rod.

I was getting uncomfortably aroused by the sight and looked back over at Emma. She had pulled her bra over her breasts and her left hand was pulling her right nipple under her shift. Her breath had deepened. Her right arm was under her shorts and panties. She was clearly enjoying herself. She looked at me in the eyes and then down towards my crotch, noticing a tent in my pants. She removed her right hand and pointed at my growing member.

"Why don't you pull that out and enjoy yourself?" She asked.

Without hesitating, I unbutton my pants, pulled down the zipper, and pulled out my own cock through the boxer opening.

"See, isn't that better?" Emma turned her focus back to the TV continue to please herself. Meanwhile, my right hand made its way to my cock, slightly stroking it. I looked back up at the TV.

Melissa hungry sucked on Matt's cock, practically gagging as she took him deeper and deeper.

"Holy shit" I said. "She's never done that to me."

"Really?" Emma asked, never looking at me. I didn't need to answer.

"Mmm...I love having your hard cock in my mouth." Melissa's voice came from the TV set.

"I would much rather have it in your pussy." Matt responded, pulling himself out and away from Melissa's mouth. He pulled Melissa up and backed her sitting onto the bed. He lightly pushed Melissa and she laid flat on her back. Matt then picked up her legs, placing them over his shoulder, as he kneeled down kissing her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her throbbing pussy.

"Oh my God, this is hot." Emma said loudly. I looked back at her and found she had discarded her shirt and bra. Her perky red nipples were standing straight up. I licked my lips. I followed her arms, both of reach made their way to under her panties. Apparently she already discarded her shorts. I picked up my butt and let my pants and boxer shorts fall to the floor.

Back on the TV, Melissa was moaning, running her hands all over the back of Matt's head.

"Y-y-yesssssss!" She moaned. "I'm cumming!" she shouted.

Matt continued to suck and lick all over her pussy. A few moments later, his head came up for air, with Melissa's love juice all over his mouth and chin. He moved on top of her kissing her. She licked his face clean.

"You dirty girl you." Matt said as he pulled himself off of her. "Roll over!" he demanded.

Melissa did as she was told, and bent over the bed, with her ass sticking up in the air. Matt walked back towards her, aiming his dick into her wet hole. "Just to lube it." He said. Once he lubed it to his desire, he removed himself from her and positioned over her little pucker.

"She never let me do anal." I mumbled.

"I love anal." Emma replied.

I looked at Emma, her left hand pumping in and out of her sweet pussy, her sex filling the air. I started to jack off harder, in rhythm to Emma, no longer focusing on my wife being fucked by her boss. All that I could hear is Melissa's and Matt's moan mixed in with Emma's. Emma must have sense a change in me as she looked over at me. Her eyes told me how much she was enjoying this. She looked down and watched me. Without warning, her right arm reached over and her hand found mind. She was holding my hand as I continued to stroke up and down. She then started to move her hand beneath mine and I let her take control. I put my arms down to myside and let Emma work me up and down. She took her left hand, which was covered in her juices and replaced it with her right hand.

"Oh my God, that feels so good." I exhaled.

Once Emma determined she lubed me up enough, she moved her left hand back into her pussy and picked up where she left off with her right hand. She continued to stroke me up and down, faster and faster. My eyes were closed. I no longer cared about Melissa. Hearing the moans coming from Emma set me off. Without warning, I started to spasm and cum. Emma must have knew it was coming as she had her right hand covering my opening, catching all of my cum. Once I was spent, Emma moved her right hand up to her face, looking at her prize. She then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking my cum off of her hand. The sight alone practically made me cum again. I immediately jumped down on to the floor and got between Emma's legs. I pulled her forward and hungrily found her pussy lips. I moved her left hand out of my way and stuck my tongue into her opening. She cried out in shock and pleasure. She tasted so sweet and I made it my mission to eat her until she came. She had to be getting close. She took her right hand and started to rub her clit over my mouth, as her left hand, still full of her juices, found her right nipple, pinching and pulling. Just like that, Emma came hard, all over my face. I continued to lick her clean until she begged for me to stop. I sat back on my knees, looking up at her. She fell onto her side on the couch, breathing deeply.

"That was amazing." She finally said, still catching her breath.

"It was, wasn't it?" I responded, looking at the TV. Apparently the video ended long before we did.

"I never had anyone eat my pussy like that."

"Well, I never had anyone eat my cum like that!"

We both laughed.

12