A Twofer

Story Info
The unlikely story of how I came to dominate two women.
5.9k words
4.42
25.8k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to tell you a story. It's the story of how, improbably, I ended up sexually controlling two women.

It all began when my ex-girlfriend hired me for a job when I got out of college.

It was a temporary position, working for a marketing campaign. But if it was successful, it promised a lot of future work.

My ex's name was Bridget. She had a slutty, submissive side to her, but we were young enough that we didn't really know how to explore it. All I knew was that when we were together, she was obsessed with my cock.

She was also the most orgasmic woman I had ever dated. She came very easily, and multiple times. I had always had trouble coming when the woman is on top. One of my moves was to put her on top until she had so many orgasms that she was pushed over the edge. She'd do just about anything at that point. At least she said she would. It wasn't unusual for her to promise something like anal, and then renege.

One of the reasons we broke up was because I never completely trusted that she was faithful. She had a nasty habit of coming home well after the bars had closed. Though she swore she was just out with the girls, I could not get over it. The only reason it lasted as long as it did was because it was possible that she was out with the girls.

She was a very heavy drinker, and when I'd go out with her, it wasn't rare for her to party until 4 or 5 a.m.

I was wracked with doubt. That doubt sometimes turned into anger, and I'd take it out on her sexually. During blow jobs, I'd push her farther than she could take. She'd offer to accept a spanking as a way to apologize. I came to realize that it turned her on and things escalated. One time she placed my hands around her throat during sex, and had a really intense orgasm. So then I started doing that more, fucking and choking and spanking her in anger, with her becoming more and more rebellious.

The whole situation was confusing and darker than what I was prepared for.

I came to realize that I was either dating an unfaithful slut, an alcoholic, someone who was goading me into pushing her boundaries, or all three.

I had a bit of anger about the situation, but I needed a job and she needed someone smart. We were in the same program at school. She graduated a year ahead of me, she knew that I was an impossibly hard worker.

She also hired a 28-year-old mother of three. LeAnn was a mortgage saleswoman who jumped ship at the beginning of the recession. I get the feeling that the job was quite a step down in terms of pay, but I think she knew that it was unlikely that a woman without a college education could ride that gravy train forever. Bridget had promised her a permanent job if the campaign was successful. And while LeAnn wasn't exactly a Ph.D in economics, she saw the smartest of the bunch getting their resume's out there as sales started to tick down, and she figured having a temp job was better than having no job.

LeAnn looked professional, but she was white trash down to her core. A biker's daughter who, at her first lunch confided that she'd been hired to sell mortgages by a customer at the strip club she worked at before.

Seeing Bridget and LeAnn next to each other were like seeing two sides of the same coin. Both were about 5', 5". Bridget was a redhead, with big tits and a bubble butt. It was only a couple of years since she'd been a trash-talking sorority girl who threatened to "cunt-punt" her friends during the team building exercises and charity drives that marked sorority life. She was the type of woman who wanted results, but her favorite way of saying goodbye to other women was to say things like "Try not to suck too many dicks on the way to class."

LeAnn was dirty blond. She'd had kids and was a little chubby, but not much. Her ass was big, a thing I liked. She had blue eyes that that seemed to stare almost icily.

LeAnn and Bridget got along pretty well. Bridget, who had a strange ability to get people to confide in her, told me that LeAnn was on her second husband and third baby daddy. He had become addicted to painkillers after falling on the job, and she wasn't getting any at home. She'd also told LeAnn that I had a great cock.

I was never quite sure why she did that. Bridget and I fucked once in a while on weekends, but she always regretted it afterward. She told me she was trying to move on, and that she was seeing another guy, who didn't satisfy her.

I think she was trying to get me to see other people so I'd be less likely to fuck her? I never really figured that out.

Soon after this discussion, LeAnn started volunteering to go on assignments with me. Most of what we were assigned to do was to scout locations for store, perform customer surveys or do a little bit of research on competitors.

LeAnn was never overt, but I got the feeling she wanted to fuck me. She would leave blouses unbuttoned, or ask to grab a drink on the way back. She'd tell me stripper stories, or find excuses for us to be alone.

I'd have fucked her. She was hot. But the fact that she was downwardly mobile, and either overly-fertile, or had a lax attitude toward birth control set off alarm bells in my head.

I had no desire to pay child support, or become a step dad, or even go through paternity testing if she'd claimed her husband's baby was mine, or become the subject of a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

Which leads us to the night.

It was our last night on the job, and LeAnn was crying. Corporate had shut us down. Bridget and I had known for months that the end was coming. We could see it in the numbers, which we had been able to move but not enough to justify going national ahead of the Christmas season.

LeAnn, on the other hand, had been promised a job, and all that was coming to an end. She faced the prospect of waking up tomorrow unemployed, with a loser husband.

She was telling me all this while I was driving her minivan back to my car. She kinda drunk, and she needed something to make her feel better.

"I don't want to go home," she told me.

"Well," I said. "I was thinking of throwing you in the back of the van and having my way with you."

She looked at me with those steel blue eyes.

"I'm down," she said.

In all honesty, I was joking by saying that. But I was catching a glimpse of tit under her shirt, and I realized that she had unbuttoned some of it.

"I'll do whatever you want," she said. "I'm not kidding."

"LeAnn," she said. "You're married." I wasn't so much concerned about that. I was concerned about getting her pregnant. I didn't have any condoms, and given her history of making fuck crumbs, I doubt she did either.

"It doesn't matter." she told me.

"Anything?"

"I really don't want to go home."

I got out of the car and got back in the sliding door. I moved to the very back row.

"Come over here," I told her.

She crawled to the back, and when she reached me, she began unbuckling my belt.

There was something about the way she had crawled to me, about the way she seemed to offer herself to me, that made me realize that she was like Bridget.

There are women, I realized, who like to be dominated. It was something I'd seen in porn, but I wasn't sure if this was real life.

I knew what to do.

By this time, she had my dick out. I was hard and she was stroking it in the dark.

"It is big," she said, as if to confirm what Bridget had already told her.

I placed my hands over hers.

"Stop." I said.

She looked me in the eye.

"I want you to unbutton your pants," I told her.

When her hands moved away from my dick I reached out and grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"I want you to touch yourself," I told her.

I twisted her nipples, rubbing my thumbs down across the tip.

She leaned her head down as if to take me in her mouth, but my hands kept her in place. She was on her knees. In the dark in the back of a minivan. Touching herself with both hands down her pants.

I looked her in the eye as she rubbed her clit furiously.

Soft little moans escaped her mouth as I teased her tits and kissed her.

Her breathing increased.

"Are you going to come?" I asked.

"mmm, yes."

"What are you going to do after you come?" I asked.

"I'm going to suck you," she moaned.

I pinched harder.

"Do you like sucking dick?"

She moaned.

"Because you're a little fucking whore?"

"Uh huhh.." she moaned.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Her mouth opened and she breathed heavily as my hands moved down to her ass.

I whispered in her ear.

"Come for me," I said. "Come like the little whore you are."

Her hand was moving up and down like a sewing machine.

I smacked her ass through her pants, and heard the familiar sound of an orgasm.

I leaned back, and seeking that her mouth was open as she stroked herself, I brought my hands to the back of her head, guiding her.

She gave me head as I bunched her hair into my hands.

I used my hands to control her pace and tempo.

The anger at all the times Bridget had goaded me into rough sex, the memories of it, began welling up inside me and I started thrusting deeper and deeper into LeAnn's mouth.

She was bottoming out as she brought her hands up in an attempt to get some control.

I lifted her off and looked her in the eye.

I grabbed her jaw roughly.

"No hands," I said. "Understand?"

She nodded.

I moved her head back to my rock hard cock.

She wasn't gagging the way Bridget did, and I could tell she'd had some experience.

"I bet you turned tricks at the strip club," I told her.

I took my hands off her head and she lifted it up to take a breather.

"What did you charge?" I said.

"Fuck you," she replied.

I grabbed her and started fucking her mouth again. She was beating her clit furiously.

"What did you charge," I asked again.

Again I pulled her off my cock.

"$150," she said.

"I knew it," I replied. "But there's something that tells me you didn't charge all the time."

She moaned.

"You like sucking dick," I said.

She moaned. That meant yes.

I quickened my pace, pumping in and out of her until I erupted furiously.

I was breathing heavily. And she was too, but she kept her mouth on my penis has she brought herself to another squeaky orgasm.

She swallowed, and then began cleaning my cock with her tongue. She laughed as the licks on my over-sensitive skin made me shutter.

There was something I had learned about LeAnn at that moment. It was something deep. She was a whore. She liked it. This wasn't going to be our only session.

I had met a woman possessed of a dark and servile sexuality that wasn't easily satisfied.

And then I thought of Bridget.

In fact, I had met two.

She zipped up her pants and buttoned her shirt as I drove back to my car.

There wasn't a lot to say, because what there was to say had been done. I played it cool as I got out, looking at the child booster seats in the back of her van as I walked to my car.

She called me the next day.

"I told my husband that I was going out to lunch," she said. "Can I come by?"

That was the beginning of almost daily fuck sessions. I tied her up. I spanked her. I toyed her ass, though she begged me not to go there. And as I toyed with her, I began to become less angry at Bridget, realizing that those boundaries that she made me push... I kind of wanted that too.

But the Bridget of those days was not the Bridget that had come to be. Losing our jobs had done a number on her self esteem. We were still talking, still fucking about twice a week.. I wasn't telling her about LeAnn and I could tell she was probably seeing someone else. I also knew that the things I had done to her, the things she had made me do, she might never bring herself to ask anyone else to do those things.

I had come to terms with being the outlet for that side of her sexuality and we began exploring her need to be dominated, humiliated and hurt.

One thing she discovered she liked was to have her tits oiled up. They had always been very sensitive. She realized that she liked to be tittyfucked. She liked the image of a cock head thrusting at her face, and she liked the burn of come hitting her chin and her face.

She was never one to swallow cum, but little by little I figured out that she liked the humiliation of having it spread on her face. Sometimes when she spit it out, I'd scoop it up and rub it on. Other times, I'd come pull out and come on the bed and then rub her face in it. I, of course, was taking out some aggression on being unable to come where I wanted. She was getting turned on by the humiliation.

This, of course, would get her so hot that she would beg to be fucked. I, of course had already come. Sometimes I'd force her to masturbate on the carpet. I'd make her suck me hard again. The fun part about that was that I could last an incredibly long time after I'd come. So I'd put her on top where she would have loads and loads of orgasms, begging and crying for a change of position for her pleasure-battered pussy.

Still, she had boundaries.

She'd would only rarely suck my dirty cock. If I made her suck me hard again, she'd almost always insist on wiping it off. Anal was another big no-no. And forget recruiting another woman, or man, for a threesome.

One time we watched a glory hole porn, and for days she would invite me over and suck me off through a hole in her shower curtain, she wouldn't let me fuck her.

Another thing, she'd had this blackmail fantasy. We'd made a video of her sucking me off, and fucking doggy style. The sex itself was vanilla. But sometimes we'd roleplay this scenario where I was a blackmailer who forced her to fuck after showing her the video. Sometimes she'd be a married woman caught cheating, sometimes she'd pretend she was a teacher. I particularly liked the scenarios where she was my boss, or someone in a position of power over me, reduced to carnal servitude when presented with evidence of wrongdoing.

She would never let me take the video home.

So, yeah. Boundaries.

LeAnn, for her part, knew all about my relationship with Bridget. It brought out a competitive streak in her. She was angry about being lured away from her old job for a doomed project, and loved hearing about all the scenarios her younger former boss played out.

About two months after we'd been laid off, Bridget called me crying.

"Can you come hold me? No sex. Just hold me," she said.

I knew she'd been feeling down about her inability to find a job, but we weren't boyfriend-girlfriend anymore. I didn't know what we were, but I wasn't going to be her emotional support.

We were using each other to explore a side of ourselves that we had trouble expressing with other people. While I still had LeAnn, who was turning out to be quite the depraved skank, I didn't want to re-open those feelings with Bridget.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I said.

"Please," she implored. "I'll make it worth your time."

"What's that mean?"

"Come hold me," she said, "and tomorrow, I'll do whatever you want?"

"I don't know," i said. "You seem to need me more than I need you. Equal time doesn't seem worth it."

"Complete sexual servitude. One week. You'll be my butt slut," I said.

"Deal," she whimpered.

"I'm not sure I can trust you to hold up your end of the bargain," I told her. "What can you do to assure me that I'm not wasting my time?"

Remember when I said Bridget would do whatever I wanted when she was on top and having orgasms over and over again?

Well, one of the tricky things about that was that she would lie. She would beg for anal, and tell me she'd suck my pussy-drenched dick, only to renege as we'd change positions.

I didn't trust her promises.

"Check your email," she said.

I logged onto my laptop to see a message from her.

To whom it may concern:

I have promised Dan complete sexual servitude in exchange for services rendered. There is no safe word, and Dan has permission to order me to do whatever he wants. Dan has my permission to take me any way he wants, even if I object. If I do not comply, Dan has promised to send the attached video to the emails below.

Below the message was a list that included her father, mother, sisters and several close friends. The video was the one we made to underscore her blackmail fantasies.

She was promising her ass. But she didn't know about my relationship with LeAnn.

I went over and held her. Actually, it was a nice night. We laughed in bed and watched reruns of Saturday Night Live. We ate popcorn. She got drunk as a skunk after a while and just kinda faded off.

But the video was evidence that she could never claim I'd raped her, that if I did go too far, there was no real recourse. I intended to take full advantage of this week. I intended to let LeAnn get some revenge.

When she woke up i asked her to give me a blow job. She got on her knees and did as she was asked. It let her set the pace, and it was leisurely, sleepy. She was huffing and puffing - never one to give the best head. She usually relied on me to grab her hair and help her set the depth. But this time, I was in no hurry.

"Your lips can't leave my dick," was all I said.

I knew her jaw had to have been getting sore, but I didn't really care.

Toward the end, after about 15 minutes of slobbering on my knob, I started pumping in and out of her mouth. I erupted into it and held her mouth there.

I didn't have to say anything. She knew she was expected to swallow. She did.

I started getting dressed while she looked at me, puzzled.

"You can do whatever you want to me, and you're just going to go?"

I didn't respond to her, but overnight I had already formulated a plan.

"Clean yourself up. Eat. I'll be back at 11 a.m. tomorrow. When I come back, I want to find you faceup on the bed. Naked. You should be blindfolded. You should have headphones on with music playing, and I want your wrists handcuffed behind your back."

"I'm supposed to just wait for you?" She said.

"Technically, it might not be me," I told her.

She didn't put up the argument I expected as I laced up my shoes. We were living, in reality, the blackmail scenario that got her so hot.

I went home and called LeAnn. Getting out of the house wouldn't be a problem in the middle of the day. She called her mom and asked her to grab the kids from school, telling her she had a dinner with work colleagues.

Since we were all unemployed, a mid-day sex romp was as good as it was going to get.

The next day, LeAnn and I walked silently into Bridget's apartment.

In reality, Bridget had reneged so many times, that I didn't fully expect for her to comply with my demand. And so I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had followed them to the letter.

I started on her nipples, carressing them ever so lightly with the back of my knuckles. Another hand drifted to her petite little bush. The sensory depravation caused her to jump, physically, in a sign that her arousal had peaked.

For sport, i turned her over and gave LeAnn the sign. She smacked her hard across the ass, and then smiled at me.

LeAnn had asked for lots of time to play with Bridget's naked body and so I let her have it.

She produced a vibrator from her bag and started rubbing it along Bridget's ass cheeks.

Bridget spread her legs in response.

LeAnn moved the vibrator down to Bridget's swollen lips and moved it up and down. The whole scenario was brining Bridget to a state of heightened arousal. I could see the vibrator's thick head begin to part her pussy lips as the little slut became more and more lubricated.

LeAnn slipped the head of the vibrator inside and began gently fucking the first couple of inches of the redhead's cunt. She started grinding her body into the bed below her.

12