A Typical Day: Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

Matt sat down at the end of the sofa, by my feet. He turned to me, smiled, and looked me over. He just smiled and looked, not making any kind of move.

"Well, are you going to do something or just look at me?" I asked.

Matt chuckled, "I could always just leave you here. Dorothy will be in here after awhile. She'll probably untie you. But I'm sure she'd have her own fun with you first."

"You better, fucking not! I'd get a goddamn strap on. The next time at lunch, I'd compete against Farnsworth to see which of us could humiliate better than the other."

"Ouch!" Matt said, shocked I would even come up with such a thing. He started to rub the inside of my thighs, hold one against the back of the sofa, the other laid flat. "Don't worry, like I said before, I haven't really started on you yet."

Matt bent down and kissed just inside my knee. He kissed down to my crotch, then kissed a circle around me. He kissed his way up the other leg, back down, and more circles around me. I squirmed, trying to get my pussy on his lips. But he kept away from it.

"Come on, dammit!" I complained. "We haven't got all night."

"We've got as much time as I've got you tied up," Matt answered. I tugged on my restraints, but they wouldn't budge. Who would have thought that Cat 5 cable could be so versatile? I quit tugging when Matt finally kissed my pussy.

Ever so slowly, he began to eat me. It was as if he was trying to see how long he could torture me. I glanced at the clock. It was already 6 o'clock. Matt's tongue flat against my clit, making slow strokes, caused me to just relax and enjoy.

In spite of being tied up, I was able to rock my hips in an attempt to rub my clit harder against his tongue. I arched my back, raising my ass up in the air as I came hard. Matt kept up with me, continuing to tongue my pussy with is slow, gentle tongue. It made my clit super sensitive and I started to giggle. Rocking back and forth, I tried to get my pussy away from him for a moment. Matt pinned my knees in place, reducing the rocking. Before too long, his tongue quit tickling and felt good again.

I came again. My ass was bouncing on the sofa, I screamed loudly. I was sure that Dorothy could probably hear me. No doubt, she would be upset that she wasn't part of the fun.

Matt turned up the heat on my pussy. His nose rubbed my clit as his tongue fucked my hole. Then he would suck my lips into his mouth. He moved to my clit and sucked it in as the tip of his tongue did a number on it. I was nearly convulsing through the next orgasm.

Matt stopped for the moment, letting me catch my breath. He gently blew on my sopping wet pussy. It caused it to cool some, sending a shiver up my spine. Then he leaned back into my crotch and went to work again. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. He would eat me to a few, give a few moments rest, and then start again. At first, I was enjoying the hell out of it. But eventually, I needed to have his cock shoved up my cunt.

"Come on, Matt," I pleaded. "We really don't have all night."

"In a little bit," Matt replied, reinforcing his power over me. By now, he had added a few fingers to my pussy. Again, he brought me to orgasm.

"Please, Matt. I really need your cock in me," I begged.

"Now that's what I've been waiting to hear. If you'd said that an hour ago, we could have been done by now."

I looked again at the clock. It was a little after 7 o'clock. Matt had been eating me for an hour. Now, he was tonguing my belly button as he wiped my juices off his face. Moving up, he kissed and sucked each nipple. Then he slowly slipped inside me.

"Oh, yes. That's what I've been waiting for," I murmured. I adjusted my hips to give him easier access.

Matt slowly stroked in and out of me. It was one of the things I liked about Matt fucking me. He could slowly and gently fuck me the whole time, even when he came. It always made for one hell of an orgasm. I wished I could have put my arms around him. It wouldn't have been too intimate for boss and staff. Just made things more comfortable. Then Matt kissed me.

"Matt! I told you, no kissing. What if somebody saw me kissing one of my staff?" I asked, surprised by his forward act.

Matt turned his head toward the door and I followed his gaze. The door was locked and the blinds were closed. No one would see us. We looked at each other again. "No, Matt. It still wouldn't be right for us to kiss. It's just not approp..." I was stopped mid-sentence as he put his tongue in my mouth.

It was wrong. Matt and I enjoyed a good fucking. But we weren't intimate. We didn't kiss. Sure, Jack and I kissed. But we didn't even work in the same department. Intimacy between Jack and I wasn't against the rules. But damn, Matt's dick felt so wonderful inside me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

True to form, and every other time Matt fucked me, he maintained a slow, steady action. His dick both teased and excited my pussy. We finally broke the kiss when I came yet again. After it washed through me, I opened my eyes to see Matt smiling down at me. For some stupid reason, I lifted my head and we resumed our lip lock.

Soon, I could feel Matt's muscles tense. I knew he was close. He parted the kiss to grunt softly. Feeling the warmth of his cum and the added lubrication was the only other signals that he had cum.

Relaxed, he kissed me again. We entwined tongues for a few moments before he lifted himself up. Smiling, he looked at me. "That's what I like best about fucking you. You always have this great, contended, just fucked look when we're done." Then Matt got up off the sofa. He looked at me laying on the sofa, tied up and freshly fucked as he dressed as deliberately as he had undressed.

"You are going to untie me aren't you?" I asked, wondering how long he would leave me like I was.

"Don't worry. Dorothy will be in here to clean after awhile."

"You better not!"

Matt said nothing as he tucked in his shirt and zipped his pants. I began to feel fearful, when Matt finally chuckled at me. Then he knelt down to untie me.

When he finished untying the near side, I pushed up and turned to bring the leg and wrist against the back of the sofa closer to him. "Matt, you do know that you can't tell anyone we kissed. Right?"

Matt looked up from his work and smiled. "I promise not to tell a soul, so long as I get another kiss."

Matt was blackmailing me into kissing him again. I told him, "not right now. Maybe later." I was just trying to stall it, hoping he wouldn't ask about it again. But for reason, I pictured us standing in the locked wiring closet, arms wrapped around each other, lips pressed lustfully against the other's.

He finished untying me and I rubbed my wrists. He hadn't tied the loops tightly, but my tugging had caused the wire to dig into my wrists. "Thanks, Jenny. See you tomorrow," Matt said as he paused at the door.

"Thanks for helping me move the patch cords," I replied as I untied the patch cord around my neck. Matt opened the door and left, leaving the door open. I checked the sofa. It was normal courtesy to clean up after using it. But I decided that since Dorothy hadn't cleaned in here yet, I could just leave it. I picked up the patch cords and put them in the trash. After being tied in knots, they weren't any good as patch cords.

Leaving the conference room, I headed first to the restroom. Sitting on the toilet, I peed and wiped the juices of sex from my legs. I stopped at the mirror and realized that I didn't have my purse and it's brush. As I turned to leave, Bob walked in.

Bob paused and looked at me, surprised to find me standing there naked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I left my clothes somewhere." As I left the restroom, Bob turned to the urinals, laughing.

I knew where my clothes were. They were in the locked wiring closet, along with my keys. And, Matt had already left. Luckily, the guys in PC Support sometimes needed access to the wiring closet. That was why there was always an extra key in my top desk drawer. I walked to my office and opened the drawer.

Sitting where they key was kept was a note.Jenny, what are you going to wear home? Matt

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled. At least I still had a card up my sleeve. I opened a file drawer and flipped through to the P's. I pulled out a pair of panties. The card wasn't an ace, but sometimes a deuce will help. After I put the panties on, I looked up and saw an arm in my office doorway. My extra key was held in its hand.

"Matt," I said with exasperation. "Just give me the key. You can let me in the damn closet." Smiling smugly, Matt stepped to the doorway. He tossed me the key and I put it in its place.

As I stepped out of my office, Matt put his arm around me, and then slid it down to my ass. Arm in arm, we walked to the wiring closet. When we got to the door, I put my hand in his pocket and fished out his keys. I opened the door, leaving the keys in the doorknob. It occupied Matt while I went for my clothes.

I had to shake of the dust that they picked up from the old equipment they were tossed onto. I dressed with my back to Matt. When I turned around, he stepped closer. I looked to the door, it was shut. Then Matt held up his keys a moment before putting them in his pocket. Knowing it was wrong, I put my arms around Matt and kissed him.

(.)(.)

Again, I'm sorry it took so long for me to post the rest of the story. Please be nice to me.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers
12