A Unforgettable Night

Story Info
One night of romance & passion changes us forever.
1.5k words
3.8
62.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about a night that changed me and my lover's nights for good. I met her, Wendy, about six and half months ago on the Internet. She had the same interests on her profile as myself. We started chatting one night and our first chat session did not last very long. It was a simple hello and how are you. Every now and then we would chat and say hello and find out more about each other. Weeks went by until one night we ended up chatting from 9pm to 6am the next morning. To make a long story short we got to liking each other.

Without knowing each other I felt like something inside me was burning to know her better. I felt like she was the one for me. So that week I mentioned that we should meet somewhere public. So we met each other and we started dating for like months. We were having a little trouble with our relationship which everyone goes through this. Where you're not sure, or you think you love that person but you're afraid of their reaction if you tell them that. Maybe it's too soon. Our sex life wasn't perfect, it was alright. We talked about how to make it better. It was because this kind of life was new to the both of us. She was out of dating for a long time due to a broken heart and I had been falling in and out of relationships that were going nowhere for sometime. But this time it felt right it felt like something might be there. We had so much tension built up with us and the outside world.

But this one night changed us and our sex life. It turned it into something almost perfect. We decided that we should go somewhere different on this particular weekend, a change of scene. So we went to this city that was about 30 miles away. We went out to dinner and did some sightseeing. We got a hotel room for two nights, nothing fancy just some place different some place new to us. I decided I wanted to make it right with the both of us. I wanted to give Wendy the best night of her life. So we set the mood we lit some sweet rose scented candles and turned off the lights. We put on soft background music.

Then we got into the shower together. As we showered and soaped each other down, I caressed her body from behind and ran my lips all around her neck. My cock was so hard it was pressing against her firm ass. I started kissing and running my tongue softly around her neck to her lips. Kissing her deeply I caressed her big ebony breasts with my hands. Wendy turned around to face me so she could have her arms around me. As we were kissing Wendy started moving light feathery kisses down my chest. She started massaging my white dick with her soft hands. I then moved my mouth down to her hardening nipples licking and sucking on them so softly. The steam from our passion and that of the hot water was filling the shower and filling the room. As we were getting out of the shower I started to dry her beautiful ebony body off with a towel when I was done Wendy reached for my towel and returned the favor.

As we walked into the bedroom I could see the steam rising from her beautiful cocoa brown body. She lay smiling on the bed I walked across the room and got my guitar. I sat on the edge of the bed and began singing a song I had written just for her. After I had finished singing to her I whispered ever so softly "I love you." I changed the CD and lay next to her and began passionately kissing and caressing her.

I lay down next to her admiring her body whispering to her all the while. I ran one hand threw her long soft hair while my other was gently massaging her clit. I started moving my kisses down to her breasts, taking her nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue round and round them. I moved my face down to her stomach kissing her softly then I moved my kisses down to her ebony garden. I started to slide my tongue all around her lips, teasing her with my tongue. I had my left hand around her leg and resting on top of her leg. I started to massage her clit with my thumb as I spread her lips with my other hand.

As I pulled her lips apart I drove my tongue deep into her love hole. My tongue was moving all around inside her hot wet pussy. She started to moan softly "oh.. ummmm. oh.. yes.. oh... William.. yes.. oh it feels so good". I almost got her close to orgasm because her ass began bucking and her back was arching up off the bed. As soon as I thought she was close I would stop. I did this a few times. Wendy would tell me over and over "oh William baby... please don't stop.. Oh please." But I would stop over and over.

Wendy started to beg me to put my cock inside her. So I lifted her legs up over my head and proceeded to slide my white cock deep into her hot wet pussy. Short slow deliberate strokes were driving her wild. I would slip half of my cock inside her, only to tease her all the more. I could tell her desire was high. Wendy was breathing really hard like she was out of breath. She suddenly grabbed me with both of her hands begging me to put it deep inside her.

So I pulled out and teased her more. I rubbed the head of my cock against her clit then I slipped it back inside her, but this time all of my cock was inside her. We were moving together at a medium pace, I had both of my hands down on the bed beside her, pushing my cock in and out driving the pace faster. Wendy started to moan more. She kept begging me to go faster. So I did. Then I bent my back straight up. With my cock still inside her I started to push it in and out slowly as my finger was massaging her clit.

Her whole body started to shake I knew it was driving her insane. I then rested my arms on the backboard of the bed. I started back pushing my white cock deep into her. Wendy started begging me to go faster. Wendy’s moans started turning into screams of passion "oh Shit... Oh shit!!!! oh William.. I'm almost there baby." My pace was so fast and hard I could hear my balls slapping hard against her body. I was using the backboard of the bed as a support to push hard and fast into my ebony lover. Both of us were dripping with sweat we were in the throes of passion.

The muscles in my arms and all over my body started tensing up I could feel the burn of them. I started to feel Wendy’s grip tighten around my cock that was my sign that she was seconds away from cumming. So I pulled my cock out of her. She started moaning, "oh my GOD I'm there. I'm there!!!!!!" I could feel my balls start to tighten. I was minutes away from cumming myself Wendy’s body started to jerk and shake so much I had to get off her, because she needed to straighten out her legs. I felt if I didn't move quickly I was going to get hurt.

So I lay beside her holding her in my arms as she was blissfully having multiple orgasms. After she calmed down from her orgasms she moved down to my cock and took it deep into her mouth. Within seconds I started to cum. She caressed my cock off in her soft ebony hands. Right before I began to cum I could feel it about to spill forth she put her mouth over the head of my dick and began to suck hard drinking my cum sucking it from my body as did this she massaged my balls. I could not keep myself under control any longer I started screaming "oh my God.... holy fuck... oh my.... Oh.. Wendy...oh!!!!"

We both were so hot and our bodies glistening with sweat of our spent passion we decided a nice cool shower would be nice. We got up poured ourselves a drink and put on some more music and returned to the shower this time it was a quick playful shower instead of the steamy passionate one at the beginning of the night. With the air conditioner on we got back in bed and held each other close. I could smell the sweet rose scent of the candles and the hot passion of love in the air. The soft sounds of music surrounded us, but the radio wasn't on. It was the sounds of us telling each other that we loved each other.

After that night our relationship changed. The rest of our nights have been better since we declared our love for each other.