A Unique Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Oh, you sexy man. I can feel you doing it. You're still coming in me.' I ejaculated yet again and she said, 'Oh, that's it. Give me more. Fill me right up, Lover.' And I obliged.

"We kissed and caressed each other, murmuring sounds of satisfaction to one another until my hard-on softened. When at last I rolled off her hips, John was right there to take a close look at his wife's freshly fucked cunt. He must have liked what he saw because when Sue began to get up he pushed her back down and laid down between her still open thighs.

"'Oh, John,' she said. 'Don't, Honey. Jim's made a helluva mess of my pussy. I've got to go and clean up.'

"'Don't you worry about that. I'll take care of everything,' he said then he put his face in her cunt. The wet sounds of him eating his wife's creamy pie were the loudest thing in the room.

"'Oh! What the hell,' Sue said putting her hands on his head. She smiled at me as her hips began to move in response to John's attentions. 'He seems to like eating your come out of me and to be honest, I seem to be getting turned on by having him do that. Come over here a little closer to me, Jim and I'll clean you off too. I must say I've enjoyed act one of our infidelity drama so much I'm already anxious to get started on act two.'

"I got to my knees and knelt close by her head. Sue took the still wet shaft of my dick in her slim-fingered hand and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her talented tongue worked its magic. I had nearly reached full erection when she began to hum around her mouthful of cock. With one hand on my cock and the other holding her husband's head tight in her crotch, Sue's hips rose off the bed as she quite obviously climaxed another time.

"As soon as she'd finished her orgasm, she disengaged herself from John, let go of my cock, got to her knees and aimed her shapely ass right at me.

"'Come on, Jim,' she said. 'Fuck me doggy fashion. Your big cock ought to really hit my G-spot when you take me from behind. And you, my darling husband, you've been a spectator long enough. Trade places with Jim. I want to suck you off while Jim fucks me.'

"'God! I told you my wife was hot, but I don't fucking believe this!' John said to me as we shifted position.

"I held her shapely hips and entered her. Sue swept her hair to the side so I could watch her blow her husband. I leaned over her back, cupped her breasts and began to hump her in earnest. I'd never been with a woman who was taking on two men at the same time so I had no comparison. But goddamn! This lady was on fire. Somehow she knew just what to do. She squirmed her ass against me, maximizing the friction between her cunt and my dick. I raised up and enjoyed the sight of my cock, framed in the crack of her sweet ass, penetrating her. She sucked her husband's dick in time with my thrusts into her. Sue was making little sounds of satisfaction as her husband and I both reached for our climaxes. I fucked her for all I was worth until I came but I swear she must have come two or three times in the interim.

"Just as I splashed another load into his wife's cunt, John pulled out of her mouth, grabbed his dick and shot semen all over her face and into her open mouth. I held her ass tight against me, leaving my cock in her while it softened. Sue improved the moment by wiping John's sperm from her cheeks with her fingers and licking them clean. When I pulled out of her she fell forward on the bed with her thighs apart. I thanked her as I caressed the sweet curves of her perfect buttocks watching my jism flow out of her and gather in her dark pubic hair like pearls.

"'You guys are doing a fabulous job of sexing me up,' she said. "I love the slutty feeling I get when you talk about how nasty I am. I loved having you come on my face, Darling,' she said smiling at John. 'I can't begin tell you both how much I appreciate your little deception to get me into bed with you two horny bastards. Being a virtuous wife was getting kind of boring anyway. Now I'm having a ball...or four of them or whatever. Let's rest for a little bit and then I want to have you, my husband of ten wonderful years, fuck me while I suck my anniversary present off. He hasn't had a chance to come in my mouth yet.'

"John apparently didn't want to miss the chance to eat another load out of his wife. He knelt behind her, buried his nose between the cheeks of her heart-shaped ass and sucked her clean before collapsing next to her on the bed. "All three of us must have napped out for awhile. I was awakened by a hot mouth surrounding my dick and as my erection stood proud in the dim light Sue lifted her head and said softly, 'I want to have you come in my mouth so I can taste your sperm. John really likes to watch me blow him. He says seeing me give him head is better than any fuck film. Would you like to watch me suck you off?'

"'I sure would!' She smiled and swept her hair off her face so I'd have a clear view, then she cuddled down between my thighs and went to work. She encircled my penis with both slim hands, skinned back my foreskin and jacked me off a few times.

"'I just wanted to see if I could make it get any bigger,' she said giggling and kissing the naked end of my cock between strokes.

"'I don't think you can make me any bigger or harder than you already have,' I said. 'Be careful when you jerk me though. We want my load in your mouth not in your hand.'

"'Okay, no more handjob,' she said and I watched her lips slide down my shaft. More and more of my cock disappeared from view. John was right. Watching this gorgeous woman fellate me, her mouth open wide, red lips stretched tightly around the shaft of my hard-on, was hotter than any video I'd ever seen. She swallowed a couple of times and then, incredibly, her face touched my belly. God! What a turn on! I don't know if you've ever been 'deep-throated,' but I never had.

"'You are a natural, Sue. If I weren't seeing you do this I'd never believe it. Nobody has ever swallowed my entire dick before! Shit, that feels wonderful. Now blow my socks off, you wicked slut!'

"She winked at me and I was hypnotized watching her make love to my cock. Fucking Sue's mouth was easily the greatest oral sex I've ever experienced. Again she salivated freely and this time her spit drenched my pubic hair. As my climax approached I held her head in my hands, thrusting my hips, feeling myself plunge ever so deeply into the softness of her throat. We must have been making more noise than I realized because John started to stir. When he came awake and realized what was going on he said, 'Shit! You guys started without me! Wait a second. I want to screw her while she's blowing you.'

"Without missing a beat on my cock, Sue got to her knees and pointed her ass in the air. He moved in behind and sank his hard-on into her. Even when he was fucking her so hard his hips slapped sharply against her ass, she continued deep-throating me like a porno queen. I reached down and fondled her swaying tits, enjoying every sensation I was feeling as this woman shared her sexuality with me. In return she caressed my balls and I felt the tightening that happens before I ejaculate. I was hoping for another amazing climax and I wasn't disappointed.

"My climax arrived in a rush me and I remember saying, 'I'm coming, Sue!'

"The lustful bitch had a surprise in store for me. She slipped a wet finger up my rectum and massaged my prostate while she kept my cock deep in her mouth. I remember bellowing as my first jet of semen went right down her throat. Then she removed my hard-on from her mouth and jerked me off with her free hand. Come jetted from my penis and showered her face and fell onto her waiting tongue. She wiggled her cunning finger and I shot again. She caught this generous stream of jism in her open mouth. She licked her lips to get every drop, then opened her mouth and proudly showed me the dollop of semen on her tongue before she swallowed. My next jet caught her by surprise. Semen splashed from her hairline across her forehead and eyebrows and dribbled down her cheeks. A few drops slipped off her chin.

"'God! Shoot again, Jim. Give my shameless cunt more come to drink. She's managed to turn your blowjob into the most depraved sex act I've ever laid eyes on,' Jack said just as another stream left the end of my dick. Sue caught this donation easily and swallowed it too. She removed her finger from my ass and took my softening cock. Holding up her left hand, she deliberately milked the last teaspoon full of semen from my dick and carefully pooled it on her rings.

"'Watch closely, pervs. Here's my contribution to act three in our drama of shameless lust,' she said. Both Jack and I were watching her lewd exhibition in amazement and wondering what she would do next.

"'Shit, Sue. You get my vote to become the poster girl for total depravity,' I said.

"'If you think covering my rings with my adulterous lover's come is obscene, what do you have to say about this?' she asked and raised her hand to her lips. Her pointed pink tongue darted out and delicately licked my sperm off her rings.

"As I told you, Ted. I really get a kick out of helping a married woman betray her wedding vows. But, in my estimation, Sue had achieved a new height of debauchery with that thoroughly wanton gesture. By committing this consummate act of lasciviousness in full view of her mate, she succeeded in exemplifying the ultimate defilement of a wife's vow of virtue. Soiling the symbols of her marriage with her lover's come was proof for me that this married woman relished our carnal union above any promise of faithfulness she had ever made to her husband and would be willing to search for new depths of depravity with me. I was anxious to see what she might come up with next.

"Her lewd display apparently worked for John as well. During her show he had quit fucking her to watch, but he had stayed in her. Now he looked like the 'energizer bunny' as he humped her. His climax came quickly and Sue joined him, letting out little shrieks of pleasure as she came. We all laid back on the pillows with Sue between us. John kissed his wife and held a breast while I put a couple of fingers in her very wet pussy.

"'I really liked your wedding ring show," I said. 'Licking sperm off your rings was the most degenerate thing I've ever seen. How on earth did you come up with that idea?'

"'I'm glad you liked it,' she said smiling as innocently as a woman who was holding two dicks could. She gave mine a shake. 'Since you admitted how much you enjoy fucking married ladies I just thought of what was the most outrageous thing I could do to please you. I also wanted to show John that he has let the pussy out of the bag, so to speak. I've enjoyed you too much to ever go back to being a faithful and virtuous wife.' John and I traded stations on Sue. Now he had his fingers in her while I kissed her and fondled her breasts. When our mouths parted she said, 'The way I feel right now, I'm going to want to fuck you many more times.'

"'You know,' John said, totally ignoring Sue's remark about her disinterest in fidelity which I had found highly promising. "'A pussy's a wonderful thing. I was afraid that you'd stretch the hell out of Sue's cunt with that big tool of yours but she felt just as tight as ever when I fucked her. She was nice and wet from all the come you pumped into her, but she was still a good snug fit. I'm still trying to deal with how exciting it has been for me to watch the two of you together.'

"I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself,' I said. 'Because I've sure had a ball fucking your delicious wife for your viewing pleasure.'

"'I'm kind of surprised you didn't stretch me too,' Sue added. 'When you were in me you sure as hell felt like you were about the size of a salami.' Saying that she masturbated me several times. 'Have I told you how much I love this big deli treat of yours. It really turned me on to have you finish in my mouth. Your come tastes divine."

"'Sue, I've had a great time. No woman has ever put a finger up my ass when she was blowing me. That was a special treat,' I said. 'Where in hell did a virtuous wife learn a trick like that?'

"She laughed and said, 'I'm glad you liked that. Squeezing your little gland sure made you unload a fine serving of very tasty come. You can thank Cosmo for that interesting variation.'

"You looked so hot when you took both of us guys on at the same time,' I said and kissed her. 'You are one special lady and I've had a terrific time fucking you.' I fancied I could still taste my semen in her mouth and the thought of the blow job she had just given me made my cock stir in her hand.

"'All right!' she said giving my mostly limp dick a shake. 'You're ready for more. I like that in a guy. You can have another piece from this old married lady any time, any place. Let's not wait for another anniversary. Just let me know when you want to play.'

"'I don't think I can do much for you at the moment. Let's rest for a bit and I'll see what comes up,' I said. "Sometime later I seemed to be having a dream that someone was giving me head and I awoke to the reality of my penis in Sue's mouth. After a few minutes of her special brand of loving care I was fully erect and knew what I wanted from her.

"'Sue, Honey,' I told her. 'I want to fuck you again.'

"'I'd love that,' she said lying back on the pillows and spreading her legs. I gave her cunt a quick kiss to make sure she was wet enough then climbed aboard her hips and entered her. How delightfully obscene it was to make love to her with her husband sleeping right beside us.

"Even though we had fucked for the very first time only hours ago, we had already developed an instinctive knowledge of how to enjoy each other's bodies. The sweet scent of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the warmth of her satiny skin and, not to mention, her wicked caresses served to turn me on. It seemed so right for me to be between her open thighs. She in turn was obviously delighted to welcome me into herself. She held me close and encouraged me to penetrate her as deeply as I could.

"I'm a fan of the good old-fashioned man above position Ted. I dote on kissing the lady and feeling her warm sweaty skin and hard nipples press tight against me. I especially cherish the slipperiness of a willing lady's crotch as we enjoy some plain old sloppy sex together. And that's what we did.

"The experience of sharing her with her husband had highlighted the theme of betrayal and that added to the passion of the night for all three of us.

"The manic intensity of our first frenzied couplings had subsided and intense sexual pleasure replaced it. The way Sue responded to me was confirmation that she was enjoying our lovemaking as much as I was. The entire depth of her affectionate pussy clasped my erection and massaged it. To make our rapture last as long as possible, I paused frequently to kiss her mouth and breasts and suck her hard little nipples.

"I have no idea how long we fucked or how many orgasms she had, but when I finally came deep within her in a climax that drained me completely, Sue moaned and held my ass as I filled her once again. Her own passion made her entire body shudder. Our simultaneous climax made us both cry out. Sue had given me, to put it quite simply, the best fuck I've ever had.

"Our sounds of ecstasy must have awakened John because as soon as I pulled out of Sue's wet cunt he replaced me between her thighs. She kissed him and said, 'Well, hello, sailor. Climb aboard and get some nice fresh sloppy seconds.' I watched them kiss and then his ass rose and fell as he fucked his wife's well-used cunt.

"This certainly had been a night of "firsts" for all three of us, but in my wildest imaginings I never dreamed I would drift off to sleep lulled by the rocking of the bed and the soothing slurp, slurp sounds of Sue and John gently fucking, both of them obviously taking delight in stirring the fresh juicy creamy pie Sue and I had just created.

"We slept with Sue in the middle. Figuratively speaking she'd been in the middle all night, but for now she wasn't impaled on two dicks. Sometime later I awoke when the warm silken curves of Sue pressed against me as she climbed over me and headed for the bathroom. I followed her. She saw me and smiled.

"'Good morning,' she said and parked her pretty butt on the commode and began to pee. On an impulse I bent down and put my hand between her legs. Her warm piss spilled out of her onto my hand and I put a finger in her.

"'I really like that, cowboy,' she said. 'Put another one in me.' I did as I was told and she reached up to hold my stiffening penis while continuing to pee. 'You are a very kinky man,' she said. 'I've discovered I like that in a lover.' I finger fucked her pee slick pussy for a few more strokes. She interrupted me when she reached for the toilet paper.

"'I really must brush my teeth,' she said and proceeded to do so and then, with a gesture so intimate it took my breath away, she handed me the brush fresh from her mouth and I brushed as well. We rinsed and kissed.

"'There, now I won't turn you off with morning mouth,' she said. There wasn't anything this woman could do that would turn me off. We kissed again and I realized what a great view we had of each other in the big vanity mirror.

"'Look,' I said taking one of her breasts in my hand. "Let's watch those naked people in the mirror do sexy things to each other.' We both enjoyed seeing our hands and lips travel over each other's bodies. When John came into the bathroom and announced that he had to piss, I had a tit in one hand and two fingers in Sue's cunt. She was cupping my balls with one hand and jerking me off with the other while we kissed. John's entry didn't faze us a bit and we continued to make out as he peed.

"When he finished he said, 'You two really look sexy, almost like there's four of you. Why don't you just get it on right there.' He settled down on the commode. All three of us watched, but Sue and I were the ones that got to enjoy sucking and kissing and fondling each other. Poor John had to settle for jerking off.

"The high point of our bathroom scene for me was when Sue got on her knees and blew me to get me nice and wet before creating a fine handmade pussy by pressing her tits around my shaft. I slid my cock up and down between her breasts and on each upstroke she either kissed or licked the head of my dick. It was a very hot event to participate in and a joy to watch. Jack must have agreed. His hand was a blur as he jerked himself off.

"The friction of Sue's improvised pussy was close to making me come but I wanted to deposit this load in her so they'd have it to remind them of our night of passion. I boosted her up and entered her welcoming cunt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and with me holding her shapely ass in both hands, we kissed and fucked in front of that magic mirror. Holding this sexy woman's ass and seeing what my cock was feeling proved to be too much for me. I felt the tightening in my balls that happens before I come.

"'God, Sue. I didn't think it was possible but your sexy cunt's about to suck me dry again.'

"'Go for it, Lover!' she said kissing and licking my face. "I don't think I can come in this position but I do want you to fill me up.'

"And I did. I can remember marveling that I still had anything to ejaculate but I managed to unload a generous wad in her. John clapped his approval of our performance as a few moments later I softened and slipped from his wife. She unwrapped her legs from my waist and gave me an open mouthed, tongue-fuck kiss.

"Then she turned to her husband and putting her hand over her snatch to hold in my semen she said, 'Take me to bed, Honey. Jim's got me all hot and bothered and I need your talented tongue to get me off.'